One Hot Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum,' he grunted, his actions becoming sharp and staccato, lacking the fluidity he'd demonstrated thus far. Following a flurry of movement and sound, Daphne was aware of Kit filling her completely, as heat flooded inside her throbbing pussy and he bellowed out his glorious release.

They'd partaken in such a marathon that it was hardly surprising they instantly collapsed on the rug beneath them, as soon as Kit withdrew. As she straightened out, Daphne was immediately aware of her hips feeling stiff, thanks to the intense pounding her body had just received. Naturally, Kit pulled Daphne into his arms, spooning her from behind.

'Fuck, you're absolutely amazing,' he sighed, tenderly kissing across her shoulder.

'Ditto,' she murmured, her voice completely shot at this stage, thanks to her very vocal accompaniments over the past hour. 'How long are you planning for us to remain here? Please say we can stay forever,' she only half joked. Kit chuckled gently, pulling Daphne even closer against him, as though she were the most cherished person in the world.

'Well, that's the beauty about being off grid, I guess,' he said softly, sounding utterly content. 'We can stay here for as long as you like.'