One HOT Day in the Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no doubt that Brad was fully inside me once more. After penetrating me, I felt him slowly retract himself from my gash slightly and repeated the process of entering me over and over. My body gradually began to relax and my previously tightened cunt had accepted him inside me. With that, Brad began to impale me a little faster and with a little more force. We were full on fucking now. I began to howl like an animal as my Brother began to pummel my young, defenseless pussy with great fervor. At first I was concerned if I were making too much noise but I couldn't stop yelping aloud. Every time my Brother rammed his cock in me, it felt like a jolt of electricity. I never knew pleasure like this. I have had a few boyfriend in the past but none of them came even close to this level of stimulation before.

What were we doing? This was my brother! A little hot weather got the better of us and threw us into the arms of an incestuous free for all. Stopping now was not an option. Brad was really pounding me pretty hard and I never wanted it to end. That's when he stopped cold and removed his throbbing unit from my swollen lips. I looked at him with immediate disappointment and he spoke.

"What? I thought that's what you wanted?" he wondered.

I immediately shot back: "Yeah, but, who told you to stop?"

Brad smiled and grabbed me around the waist, flipping me over on my back. He then grabbed each one of my ankles splitting me in two. Now I was smiling ear to ear. Once again, I could feel my Brother's vein riddled shaft piercing my body. This time I could see his hardened cock moving in and out of me coating it with in a slick film of my fluids. It looked as though he had to back up about a foot each time he plunged his massive rod inside my dainty gash. The only noise I could hear were the sounds of our moist parts colliding in repetition. I didn't realize the tapestry of filth that started coming out of my mouth as I watched my only sibling destroy my reproductive parts. I just could not contain myself with the constant barrage of having my lower nerve endings fire on all cylinders like this.

"Fuck me! Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck my sweet little pussy with that big cock!" I yelled like a woman possessed. "That's it! Yeah, fuck that pussy Harder!"

I wasn't sure if it was what I was saying or just WHO was saying it to him, but hearing me command him like that made Brad even harder. I could definitely feel the difference from the inside.

"Oh, you like that? You like it when your baby sister tells you to fuck her tight little pussy huh?" I seethed. "Come on big brother, I want to feel your cock in me so fuck my soft pink pussy hard!"

Now Brad was starting in with the dirty talk. "You like that big cock don't you? Yeah you have always wanted my big cock to fill you out huh?" He said through gritted teeth. "I'm gonna fuck your little girly pussy all day!"

Now I was getting even more turned on as some how he had called my bluff. I guess it's only natural to fantasize about having a sexual encounter with your sibling at some point, but never really act on it. All rational thought was out the window now. Currently being almost split in half by my Brother's massive penis was clearly going that extra step. We continued on for at least another fifteen minutes of the most rigorous of poundings. I don't think anything short of an earthquake would stop the debauched fuck-fest we were having.

"Mm! Don't stop fucking me! Ungh! It's so deep! Fuck my little cunt! I know you like to pound your little sister's deep pussy! Don't stop!" I cried out.

That's when we heard a noise from behind us. I looked up past Brad's sweaty ass that was still feverishly drilling me and saw our Aunt Karen had been standing there. It would appear she had been there for a little while completely motionless with a huge grin. I tapped brad on the shoulder to get his attention and pointed behind him. Brad swung his head around in horror. Completely ripping his dick from my swollen hole, he tried to cover himself in haste as his giant pecker flailed about.

"Oh shit!" he exclaimed over and over. I was to stunned to move. I lay there on my back looking at Aunt Karen in sheer panic. We were surely done for. If she told our parents that she caught her children fucking in her garage, they would absolutely kill us and no one would never find our bodies. She still didn't say a word upon her discovery then finally, she spoke.

"You two don't have to stop on the count of me." she said calmly. "Don't worry, I won't say a damn thing to any one." We both sighed in relief. "Unless I get to watch, that is." Aunt Karen said menacingly.

This was another opportunistic incidence where the favor was payment due. I guess this demand wasn't to far out of line for watching the two of us commit unspeakable TABOO considering the consequences. It was a little off-putting that she wanted to watch but it was a small price to pay. I didn't care anyway because I was far from finished getting plowed by my big Brother.

"I'm serious, I want to see you two finish up!" Aunt Karen stated as she crossed her arms. "like I'm not even here."

Now she had all of her weight on one of her shapely legs in a stance of anticipation. The tip of her pointed shoe was now tapping in a huff. brad looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders and lay back down on the bench in preparation for more penetration. My Brother grabbed my knees from underneath and sheathed his still rigid pecker back inside my warm awaiting chasm and we preceded to engage in incest once again. We were a little hesitant at first with an audience, but the pleasure took over and we both fell right back into our new found rhythm. It's hard to be concerned with what's going on around you when your Brother has every inch of his dick rapidly moving in and out of you. I really didn't care who was watching at the time. Clearly, our weird Aunt was getting some type of thrill from this as she moved in closer for a better look. She was just over Brad's shoulder and began to add commentary.

"Wow, that IS one big cock!" My Aunt said softly next to Brad. "You poor dear." She said looking at me woefully. "I bet that huge dick hurts but it feels good though?" She went on. "Don't forget to play with her tits too hon. They are nice and firm."

I lay there writhing and crying out in complete bliss mixed with wonderful agony as my Brother continued impaling my birth canal like a deranged fuck machine.

"Mm! Yeah, Fuck me Brad! Fuck me deep!" I moaned. "Don't stop fucking my hot pussy!"

"Yeah, I bet you like stuffing your poor little Sister's pussy with that thing don't you?" My Aunt said in his ear. "She seems to be enjoying it too."

Now the two of us were cheering my Brother on as he unceasingly skewered me over and over. Fuck, I was loving this! My Aunt was coaching my Brother on how to properly have sex with his little Sister right there on the work bench and I instantly achieved orgasm again. Brad was now drilling me so hard that the tools inside the bench were starting to clang together. I could tell he was starting to reach his limit as he planted his feet and braced himself.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in you!" Brad yelled.

"Yes! Yes! Cum in her! Shoot all of it into your sister!" Karen demanded.

I wasn't sure what I was thinking at the time. Getting pregnant form my own Brother was probably pretty high on the list of things NOT to do this summer. I was still on the pill so I really didn't care at this point... I began to chant along anyway.

"Oh, yeah! YES!! Cum in me! I want to feel you cum inside my body! Cum in your little sister's pretty pussy! I know you want to cum in me. Do it!" I squealed at the top of my lungs.

Brad started to seize up and with a few more thrusts he let loose. I could feel it from the inside. There was a warm sensation inside my abdomen almost like drinking a cup of hot tea or soup. When I felt that deluge splashing against my inner walls, I too had another release and screamed with glee. My Brother retracted his length as a small trail of his goo was still connected to my achy cavern. I could feel some of the slimy mess trickle out of my puffy red snatch. Aunt Karen looked ecstatic and proud. That's when she did something completely unforeseen. She now stood where Brad was and began to play with the pearly river gushing from my vagina.

"Whoa, that's a lot of juice! You got her good." She said in amazement. "I do love that taste."

Saying that, My Aunt bent down and started to prod my opening with her fingers. She then put her face level with my crotch and began to lick my Brother's wad from my labia. I would have been a little more stunned if it didn't feel so good at the time. First my Brother fucks me, and now my Aunt is licking HIS cum from MY pussy lips! What next? Is Dad gonna come in here and cram his cock down my throat? Maybe Mom will sit on my face for a while?

After a few minutes of sampling the mixture of our fluids, she stood back up and shot an unmistakably mincing glare at Brad. I was still unsure if he was completely stunned at the sight of another family member putting something inside my body, or just turned on? Not saying a word, Aunt Karen dropped her skirt down around her high heeled feet. She just stood there in nothing but her blouse and pantyhose. She was now standing in that same stance of anticipation from earlier. Arms crossed, she began tapping her toe and rubbing her crotch from under her expensive looking hosiery.

"So Bradly, when is it MY turn?" She said with a wicked grin.

12