One in a Million, Wife Concedes

Story Info
The wife of a highschool sweetheart goes on a business trip.
2.5k words
3.13
49.6k
33
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's usually much later after a sexual escapade that we think about how to tell the story and why it even happened. But this time I'm thinking about it even while the act is still going on. Joseph is still inside me. He has my legs pinned back and is just thrusting as hard as he can as the sweat drips off him on to me.

I know my pussy is going to be sore after this fucking. For every reason and not just one. Not only has it been going on for what seems like hours, but I've came many times and just can't seem to again. I've resigned myself to being pounded by him until he gets what he needs.

He's also at least twice the size as my husband. At first it gave me a sharp pinch when he pushed in too deep. But by now I've gone numb. The fact that his large balls slap against my ass with each thrust tells me it's not because he's learned to not push too deep. I've just been worn down.

And I know that I did not end up here against my will. The attraction was immediate. In fact as I wait for him to finish I trace the muscles in his bicep with my hand. He told me that he likes it when I touch him with my engagement and wedding band, so I rub them against his bicep. Even in the darkened room, the contrast of my pale hand on his dark skin is obvious.

As it continues, I replay the evening in my mind. It had started with me and some coworkers at a business convention. It just so happens that the place where we had to set up had some issues with the ceiling lighting. When the crew arrived, it was 3 men. One very attractive black man and two other equally attractive white guys.

These guys certainly were not above a little harmless flirting. At least at the time, I thought it was harmless. A few of the ladies I was there with expressed attraction at the white guys, so I took it upon myself to play wingman... well, winglady with the black man who introduced himself as Joseph.

While super attractive, I think that the single ladies were intimidated by his size and the intensity in his eyes. Not to mention that I don't think they were experienced with black men. Neither was I for that matter, but since I was the married one, I took it upon myself to keep him occupied in the conversation while the ladies flirted with the others.

It was just a few harmless jokes about our product, optical medicine, while ironically the lights had been out. It turned to just getting to know each other a little bit. Asking about kids, families, pets, and the like. I'm not sure when it happened, but soon the other guys weren't there any longer and the ladies went back to their business and snickered at me while Joseph chatted me up.

This made me uncomfortable and I was looking for a way to end it. So I said that I needed to get back to my post so I could make some sales and finish up in time for the open bar tonight. He took that opportunity to say "I'll meet you there, give me your number." At first I wasn't going to, but over his shoulder I could see that my coworker Sarah had overheard and was nodding yes. So I did, hoping that she could get to know Joseph later and this would have been all for her.

Later we had dinner and started into the open bar. Us ladies, theoffice guys and boring conversation about eye medicine. It was a nice escape though.

I had really needed to get away from home for a while. My marriage isn't bad, it just became obvious to me that it had been a bad match. Greg and I got married very young. High school sweethearts and all. The American dream. But soon it became evident that we had different interests.

Greg's interests were around movies, sci-fi, gaming and just being a nice guy. I was more the career woman. Disciplined in my work duties and keeping my body in shape. Our time together was pleasant but we just didn't seem to have that much in common.

And then a few years ago, the baby craving hit me head on. I should have expected this at this point in my life. It was natural. Greg seemed open to it. Well, I could barely get his attention to tell the truth. But the only thing that really changed was I was off the pill. As had been the case throughout my marriage, Greg would only respond when I took the initiative. Which I tried to do more often. But it was difficult with his other distractions.

I hadn't yet seen a doctor about fertility. I just didn't think it was necessary. The fact seemed obvious that we just didn't have the sexual chemistry to raise our chances. I had even seen a psychic to ask what my marriage and life would bring. Without even telling her about my desire to have a child. What she said was prophetic, but more of the story before I get to that.

About 2 drinks into the open bar, I got the message from Joseph I'd been expected. I prompted Sarah that he was here as she fixed her hair and readied to impress him. When Joseph got to the table, I introduced him to the others as a doctor and he played along just fine.

Sarah flirted with Joseph and asked about his life. And he played along, but it became painfully obvious that he only had eyes for me. As this continued, the crowd started to dwindle down. Which wasn't a problem until Sarah finally said she was going to bed.

This left just me and Joseph. While it was not awkward at all, that nagging feeling came that I should probably do the right thing. We had been laughing about some of the other people at the convention and it all felt so natural. I knew that I had to end it else I could sense that it was going somewhere.

I kissed Joseph on the cheek and said it was time for me to get back to my room. Joseph stated "That sounds like a good idea" and turned toward the lobby with my hand in his without even a hesitation. My mind was spinning as we made our way across the lobby towards the elevator. I couldn't say a word. To say that I didn't want him to go would have been one of the biggest lies of my life.

We entered the elevator and I hit the button for my floor. Joseph broke the silence by making a joke about being on the top floor. It was just what I needed to start to feel at ease.

By the time the doors opened our mouths were on each other and his hands firmly squeezing my ass. We almost fell into the room as the door opened. As Joseph dropped his pants near the night stand, he had thrown one of the magnum condoms on it, said "I got that if you want it" and proceeded to drop as the biggest penis I'd ever seen popped out as his pants reached his knees. To be honest it was only the second penis I'd seen.

As I dropped to my knees, the first wave of guilt hit me. I decided that I just needed to make him cum and he'd be on his way and I'd pretend this never happened. As I took him in my mouth, I thought about using the same trick on him that I used on my husband and made him cum any time I wanted. That is swirling my tongue around his entire shaft while moving up and down.

However when Joseph entered my mouth, it was all I could do to keep my lips on him and not allow my teeth to come into contact. At first I wasn't sure if I could open so wide. While Joseph obviously enjoyed it, it was clear that he wanted so much more. Soon the guilt returned but I knew it was going to require more than this to sate Joseph. As he pulled me to my feet I knew what was coming, I grabbed the condom and opened it. Joseph paused while I unrolled the tight latex on to his shaft.

When he layed me on the bed, i realized that this was going to be the first time anyone else other than my husband was in contact with my sexual parts. While it was scary it was also exciting. The last thing I remember before it happened, was Joseph thick hair and short beard rubbing against my thighs as he came up between my legs. I came almost as soon as his mouth and lips started to devour me. I had never encountered anything that sexually intense.

He worked my clit like a pro with his tongue. I could tell this was not the first time he'd done this. But before I came a second time, he started to move up between my legs. Just then another wave of guilt came on that he intended to fuck me face to face and I didn't know if I could take that. Not something that intimate while I'd resigned myself to cheating. I quickly decided to turn around and present myself to Joseph doggy. Certainly after the BJ and all the time we'd been at it, he'd be ready to cum soon and doing it doggy would allow me to go back to pretending it never happened.

As Joseph came up behind me, I felt the head of his cock push against me. I'm used to my husband's penis just sliding in. But as he pushed, I slouched forward. I just wasn't prepared for the pressure.

After the third push, I felt Joseph pause. Then his hands came around my shoulders, collected my hair, and he brought it into a tight knot in his hand. Just then I felt the pressure return to my slit. But as I slouched forward in response, Joseph pulled back on my hair... increasing the pressure until I felt the large mushroom head of his penis pop into me. A little more pressure and it was further in. Stretching me until he was fucking me slowly. As he picked up a little pace, he also tested the waters going deeper. When I was no longer comfortable, I reached my ringed hand back and pushed against his hips to keep him from trying to go deeper. This is when he took notice of the ring and told me how nice it was.

Another wave of guilt hit me. Joseph must have known as he let go of my hair. In response, I finally slouched forward, but Joseph followed me down until I was completely prone and he was still deep inside me. Now he started thrusting into me harder. He went deeper than I'd wanted but I was getting used to it. In fact, I couldn't hold back another orgasm.

This gave Joseph the sign that he wanted. That I was completely into it and defenseless. Now he took to fucking me as hard as he wished. At first it was uncomfortable but soon the pain subsided and it felt good again. Too good. I came again. I'd never came this many times in one day. I was spent.

Just then Joseph started to grunt. I thought this meant he was going to cum. But he just kept going. So I climbed out from under him as the guilt came back. I thought that if I sucked him off then it would be over and I could forget all about it.

His hand held the back of my neck as I sucked him. But he still didn't cum. I thought if I pulled the condom off I could get him too, so I did. I went back to sucking him as my hand moved up and down his shaft. He told me he liked the way my wedding ring felt on his cock.

But then he did something unexpected. He reached down and pulled me up by the shoulders until I was mounted on him. A short lift as he guided his cock back inside of me. I was so gone by this point, it didn't even registered that he was now inside of me without a condom. But I ground on him still trying to get that cum out.

It certainly got him more worked up. Joseph grabbed me around the waist and flipped me over on my back. As he was thrusting it occurred to me that we were now face to face and he'd had me in every way that my husband had. Nothing was sacred.

He kissed me. first gentle but then pressing our mouths together. He lifted my legs to pin them back and started pounding me.

This brings me back to the exact moment when I began this story. My daydreaming faded as his grunting intensified. Sarah was in the room next to me and I knew there was no way she could have not heard us. Between the grunting and the bed springs bouncing. But just to be sure, Joseph let out his loudest groan yet as he gave three strong thrusts then held it deep inside me.

And just like that he froze. I could feel his cock throbbing hard inside me. The warmth spread around as he flooded me out. He stayed that way breathing heavy for another minute. The sweat that had been dripping on to me was bristling on his skin.

The guilt had faded away and I felt so good in that moment. When he pulled out, I instinctively kept my legs up for a while, still basking in how good this felt to be the object of someone's strong sexual desire. We smiled and kissed.

Within a few minutes, Joseph started to get ready. As he was on his way out, I asked what his last name was. He just winked and said "Smith". Maybe I should have had a problem with that, but just then what my psychic had said about my life came back to me. She had said that life was going to throw a million opportunities at me and one of them was going to get through.

On my way home, I knew that life had changed. I wasn't positive but I was pretty sure. In a few days, I would do a pregnancy test, but I had time to think about what I wanted to do next. One thing I knew for sure was that if this trip had put a baby in me... I was keeping it as my prize. Somehow this is exactly what I wanted.