One in My Pussy, One in My Ass

Story Info
Two guys make up after a fight, one in each of my holes.
3.8k words
4.46
19.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vulnerability of men's balls fascinates me. I can identify with the women who get off on ball-busting. Of course, some just get paid to do it. I know very well the insecurity that causes men to crave ball-busting, to test themselves, to experience the unbearable and not cry like a baby. Ball-busting is a power trip for the ball-buster, of course—sort of holding a guy right in the palm of your hand. That applies to men and women.

I have written about the co-ed academy in Connecticut where I attended high school. When I went there, I never had seen a real-life penis and was wild to do so. I mean, I had a father and two older brothers who had one. Not to mention half of the population of the earth. How was I in high school without even seeing one, never mind playing with it? Was this a national security issue or something?

I solved my problem with Bruce Knickerbocker, son of my sophomore English teacher. But because she unexpectedly came by while I was enjoying her son's dick, wearing just my panties and bra, I spent a year of so dealing with post-traumatic stress disorder.

By senior year at the Academy, you tended to notice something. Young guys entering as freshmen were modest about nudity. Sure, they were crazed with wanting to see nude girls but being stripped and seen by other guys or girls was the ultimate unbearable nightmare. By senior year, the guys had worked through that feeling, not without a certain agonizing running of the gantlet. They got to like playing games like snapping towels at another guy's nuts in the shower room. They liked being seen.

Well, my senior year a new guy entered the academy as a junior. Name was Kory. I think he reminded me of Sal Mineo in old-oldies like "Fortune and Men's Eyes"—cute Italian boy, dark curly hair, short but with a super chest and shoulders. Very full of himself, Kory, when he arrived that September. I got interested; he was sexy and just bursting with macho. He looked at me, sometimes, but not as much as at some other girls with big wineskins slung over their neck (sorry, catty remark). I think I scored high on pretty pixie face with feather black bangs, smoldering brown eyes, tall and willowy, and with long, slender legs—but a little modest in the chest. Not just pink nipples pasted on a flat chest; there were hillocks, there. And with oddly large, dark nipples I think I got from my mom. But they were not Erector Sets.

I waited for a "scene" with Kory. I wanted to see his junk. And I wanted to see how he dealt with "Look, everyone! It's Kory's dick and balls!"

It happened at a pick-up softball game one October afternoon when the weather was too perfect not to be outside. They guys were playing, but some girls sort of hung around watching. Not the game, of course; the guys. See if there was any action.

Kory was a heavy slugger—those pecs and arms. Also, a fast and dead-on pitcher. And he had an aristocratic contempt for the nerds and dweebs—some of them playing that day, too.

So my friend, Walter, makes a rare catch of a flaming ball thrown to home plate by the second baseman. Kory is heading for the home plate at 100-yard-dash speed. Walter is stunned that he caught the ball, a little dazed, but he whirls and steps out to tag Kory as he comes steaming toward home.

Walter holds out the ball to tag him, but Kory gives a yell. Walter drops the ball. Kory gives a flying leap toward home plate, calling back to Walter, "Way to go, fart face!"

Walter picks up the ball, slowly walks home. I am guessing that Kory is in trouble. As a nerd and dweeb, Walter intelligently has devoted himself as though his life depended on it to the martial arts. He is rarely provoked because everyone at the academy knows to leave him alone.

He arrives at where Kory is accepting high fives. Walter comes up and says, "You called me a fart face?"

Handsome, smiling, still puffing, Kory barely looks at Walter. Incredibly, with the back of his hand he gives a little swat to Walter's balls, and says, "Get lost, loser!"

I am astounded. I want to run to Walter, who is bent over, face bright red, holding his balls in his hands. Interestingly, he is not making a sound. He is bent over, looking up at the smiling face of Kory, as though baffled.

"You try anything," says Kory, "and you get what you can't believe!"

I am getting excited. Ball-busting is not my only thing, but it turns me on. I want to get burrow down to where men live sexually, right in their balls. I figure I am about to see Kory in a rare moment.

Not long to wait. Walter straightens up like a shot. Kory smiles and begins to raise his dukes. But Walter does not retreat from fists, he dives inside them. Suddenly, Kory is upside down, his feet flying high over Walter's hip. He hits the ground hard.

Walter drops his full weight, his stomach and chest are on Kory's face, his left arm jammed under and around Kory to lock his arms. His weight knocks the breath from Kory.

With is right hand, Walter is whipping open Kory's belt, jerking open his trousers, shoving them down. He looks up and snaps, "Pants him!" Unbelievably, it is not a guy but Cynthia Reed, a sometime girlfriend of Walter's, who darts forward, giggling, and starts dragging down Kory's shorts and underpants.

I don't hear exactly what Kory is saying, from under Walter's chest, but he is screaming and pleading, whining like a man being castrated. He is weeping, now, as far as I can tell. Disbelievingly horrified at being "premiered" in front of senior guys and girls.

Wow, nice! Lots of curly, shiny, jet-black hair. I'm glad for him. He has nothing to be modest about. He has a long, thick penis, dark brown, with its foreskin already retracting. Is he aroused, already? In spite of himself?

On his belly is the healthy brown sack of swollen walnuts. Nothing to be ashamed of, Kory. Except now, he is shrieking at this exposure, this vulnerability, but Walter has him mastered. Kory knows his stuff is "out there"—all of it—but he can't even see it.

Poor Kory! We are clustered around, now. The girls are staring very intently at Kory's dick, its big head bare and glistening, every detail for our inspection, including the tender bud of flesh below the head between the fat cheeks of his dick's underside.

Suddenly, all eyes swerve over to Walter. He has grabbed the balls with his right hand. Kory tried to get his stuff down between his legs, to squeeze his legs shut. But Walter has plucked his sack and is holding it, squeezing till the balls are swelling tight against the scrotum. The vulnerability is total. Kory senses it and is flinging his body around wildly, shrieking, but to little avail. Dweeb Walter is much heavier, and he is stronger.

Now, Walter's thumb and forefinger form an "O," the forefinger coiled back, straining, ready to snap when released. Then, Walter's balls get their first revenge. The forefinger zaps into one helpless nut. We start laughing. Kory screams like a girl with a snake's head coming out her pussy.

Businesslike, Walter systematically zaps one ball after the other. Pretty soon we little panicked. This is awful. The guys can imagine it all too well. And the girls, like me, all know how guys react to a lot less abuse than this.

One girl cries, "Stop, Walter! You're killing his nuts! Stop?"

"Yeah," says one of guys, nervously, "give the poor bastard a break, Walter. You're murdering him."

Walter gets up. We see Kory's bright red, tearful face. With Walter off him, his hands fly down to cover his crotch and he curls into himself, moaning over and over, again, "Oh my balls, my balls, my balls."

The show is over. Walter snatches up Kory's shorts and underwear and walks away with them.

For a few seconds more, we study Kory. He's got a sexy body, with nice definition. Tight cute butt. Of course, he is writhing in the dust near home plate, nursing his agonized nuts.

Everyone decides that the play is over. At any moment, some staff of the Academy will come over to see what the hell is going down, here. I find myself alone looking down at Kory What can I do for him? He glances up at me, face tear-stained, just a little boy humiliated. As if to escape being seen, he gets himself up, with repeated sharp squeaks of agony. Naked from the waist down, he limps slowly toward the woods at the edge of the athletic field.

I follow. Not sure why. Turned on? Curious? He is dagging himself like a wounded animal toward the woods. Can't imagine how he must feel.

A few yards into the woods, he just drops. Flops backward into the soft, nut-odorous autumn leaves beside a brook. He begins weeping again. His hands are down there, covering.

When I approach and drop to my knees beside him, he protests, "No, no!"

I am not Florence Nightingale. I am horny. I am opportunistic. I admit this.

"Oh, no..." he blubbers.

I think he might need a stimulus. Not feel so exposed. I pull my black sweater over my head, toss it down. Unhook my bra. Yes, Kory, they are real breasts, cones very firm because nicely based on my chest, then swooping down and then up, firm as marble, topped with big dark nipples, which as always are a bit too erect.

Kory is looking! "Oh, God!" he murmurs. "They're beautiful!" A very prayerful sigh.

I don't know about the religious aspect. I lean forward over his face. He abruptly reaches around me with his arm and drags my tits to his lips. Suddenly, he is sucking so hard I am whimpering. Jeez, is he a starving baby? They're only titties.

I am lying beside him, now. My face is near to his. He turns to look at me. He mutters, "My balls are on fire."

Just as he begins a long kiss, I reach down and ever so gingerly cup my hand over his balls. He jerks a little but does not scream. Good. I just leave my hand there, for a while. Then, I start a gentle massage. He sure looks happier. I whisper, "Poor balls!"

I'm not sure how his nuts like this, but he sure has a hard-on! His thick dick is swollen tight and arching backward toward his belly button. The head has fully emerged from his foreskin as though the glistening meat is straining to push out even further.

I don't know much about this. I reach over with two fingers and brush the fat red head of his prick, which is slick, now. I move my fingertips up and down the whole length of the shaft. Each time, it gives a little jerk, quivering.

Yep. He is moaning, now. And it doesn't sound like pain. In fact, he is heaving up his belly to press his swollen dick toward my touch. He is churning his hips and ass to wiggle it against my hand.

I am getting off on this. His hand has snaked over and just won't leave my tits alone. He is massaging, squeezing, squashing, and pulling on my titties. I am beginning to go a little wild.

I haven't done this often. I lay my cheek on his belly, the hair tickling my cheek, and take his dick between my lips. I slowly do some sword-swallowing and run my tongue all over it, under and around the slick head. I am getting a little crazed. I want in my pussy-but we knew back then that that means big trouble!

Instead, I shove one hand down into my shorts, find my cunt, already soaking wet. I wildly licking and titillate the big dick. My free hand ever-so-gently nurses the balls.

And guess what? I know exactly what is going to happen-although it never has happened to me personally. The stiff dick is being jammed down my throat, my guy is gasping and panting, he wants to fuck my tonsils.

It feels as though I will have to eat this thing to keep from choking, but then he starts spurting. Hot gouts in my mouth. I start swallowing. The stuff is like India rubber. My hand on his balls feels little tremoring spasms. I pat them. My cheek still rests now on his belly, crisp hair against my cheek.

Someday, I tell myself, some guy is going to pay attention to my pussy.

Oh, wait. I think he does want my pussy. Just to see it. He has hesitantly seized the belt of my shorts, pausing for permission. "What?" I ask, just to see what he'll say.

He nods his head toward my crotch. I say, "You want to see my pussy?"

Goes bright red, nods. "Can I?"

I undo my belt, lift up my hips from the ground, shove down my shorts. He gets to his knees and helps to pull them off. I still have my bikini underwear. I wait. He bends forward, reaching over me, glances at me, and takes the sides. I again lift my hips, pushing up my pubis. Down they come. I don't shave it. I have a wide band of curly black hair coming up between my legs, over my mons veneris, and up my belly. It gives something to see at the beach.

For a moment, Kory stares, then his hand comes, his fingers move back and forth through the thick hair. I am getting way too excited.

"Oh, shit! Jeez!" gasps a voice off to my right, a few yards into the woods.

Kory and I whirl to look. Kory's hand whips away from my pussy. He is groping around desperately as though for his pants, which are gone.

In fact, it is Walter, paused a few yards away, staring at us, thunderstruck. I wonder if Walter has even seen any of this. None of the girls in the academy knows anyone who has even kissed him in four years.

"Oh, jeez!" He has half turned away. "I just came to give Kory his pants..."

"So come on," I say, very reasonably, getting insanely horny.

"No!" says Kory!

I turn to him. "Kory, he's seen all you've got, already." I add, perhaps unkindly, "Everyone has seen it all, Kory."

"Yeah, but..."

Walter comes up, he stands looking down at us naked. Kory is pretty cleaned up because it all came down my throat and then I sucked him clean. But Walter's attention is on me. Just can't stop staring. After all, he might never have seen a real-life naked girl, never mind had sex.

"So..." Walter starts to say. Is he thinking: Whatever else I did to Kory, I got him laid by a girl I've wanted for four years. He ought to be!

"So you..." Walter nods in the direction of Kory's dick.

"He needed some tender loving care."

"Yeah," says Walter with no hint in his voice of taking this gracefully. He tosses Kory's stuff down into the leaves. "So anyway, here..."

"Thanks," says Kory, who has learned nice new manners. "Thanks for doing this."

Still, Walter won't leave. Standing nervously. Shifting from foot to foot, still trying to suck in my tits and pussy through his eyeballs.

I look up, giving my electrifying pixie smile with smoldering brown eyes. "Are you horny, too, Walter?"

"What?" He literally steps back away. I didn't have to ask; I can see his crotch.

"Get over here," I order, with mock severity. He steps closer, closer. I wait. Okay, his bare legs are six inches from my nipples. I don't want to panic him. I reach up slowly, take his belt. Pause to see the effect.

Walter looks shocked. The crotch of his shorts, now at my face level, seems to be hiding a sleeping iguana. Finally, he nods. I open the belt, unbutton and unzip him. My hands go to either side of his pants and pause. He has closed his eyes. Kory has not; he is staring.

I drag it all down in one, swift motion. Walter's stiff dick spring up with a quiver, ramrod straight. He is circumcised. His cock is long and skinny. It has a pronounced arch, a graceful curve of fully eight inches of stiff dick. The underside of the head, raised, with its twin cheeks and button of flesh between, is staring at me.

I am wondering what to do. Am I going to get laid and devil haul me, tomorrow? I glance over at Kory. He has stood up and seems to be getting ready to put on his pants. He stammers, "I thought I would let you two.."

He has a stiff dick, again. "You leaving with that?" I ask.

"Oh..."

"Come over," I order. "Drop your pants." I know what a girl does in these situations. Not that I ever have seen porn; this was when no porn, or sex, or nudity was anywhere on television. No internet. Dirty movies in "art" theaters. But mostly dirty books.

My naked ass is back on my heels, looking up at a guy on either side. Two stiff dicks. I know they are both mortified by this, but no way they're leaving. I reach up on either side and take a dick. Run my hand up and down along the length. Walter immediately gasps. This may be his first time. Kory is experienced, now.

For a while, I am massaging. Then, I raised up to knees and, still holding Kory's dick, I pull Walter's stiff dick toward me, pop it in my lips. Walter gives a huge gasp; his hand flies to my head. "Oh, wait, wait!"

I lift my head off the rod and gaze up at him.

"I just...just can't take it. I'm going to..."

"So?"

"Well, what about you?"

"Yeah..." I say.

"I always carry a condom in my wallet. My mother made me promise when I left for the academy." He laughs slightly. "I have the same one she gave me four years ago."

"Okay," I say. "Wear it!"

I glance at Kory, my hand still making love to his wet hard-on. I have heard of this but never done it. "You can put your dick in my ass," I say casually. First time for everything. Big day for all of us.

He is shaking his head. Keeps shaking it, staring down at my breasts.

"Guys do it all the time," I say.

Walter is stepping toward me, his long, skinny, arching back dick wearing a condom. His dick bounces a little as he approaches. He glances at Kory.

"Okay, I'll demonstrate," I say. "Walter, lie on your back with your legs very wide apart." He does and I gingerly mount, straddling his hips. As I lower my pussy letting it fill my cunt, Walter immediately starts moaning. "Don't move at all," I say.

From my seat over Walter's hips, I lean far forward, bending till my tits are on his chest and my cheek near his neck. Behind me, my butt cheeks are bent tight and widely parted, showing all I've got. I know it is nice and clean and white. No brown.

I say, "Cory, do you like my asshole? All you have to do is kneel between Walter's legs and stick your dick into my ass."

By now, he must be horny beyond belief. Can he bring himself to do it? I say, "I want you, there, Kory. I'm the horniest bitch on the planet right, now. I want both my holes stuff with stiff young pricks. Come on! Do me till I scream." I feel like a carnival barker. Come and get your fresh young asshole, folks!"

Yes, he back there. What in God's name will this feel like? It's butting into me. His hands are on either side of my ass, trying to pull it open. That isn't the problem, Kory. You got to get it into that tight little hole.

Pushing, Butting. Pushing. I call out to him, "Hold your dick with your hand and push the head into my asshole with your fingers. Shove it in!"

Ah! Ah! Ah! He did it. Feeling like a longing to take the most urgent shit in the world. I give the promised scream without even meaning to do it. Now, that he has an entrance, he lustfully has shoved the whole length of his long, thick dick up my ass. All the way. I am giving little breathy gasps. Hot to go, now, Kory is ramming me and ramming me and ramming me.

I put my lips on Walter's in a probing, wildly aroused kiss. For just a second, I lift my face from his. "Now, fuck me!" I gasp. "Walter, fuck the shit out of me! You can come anytime!" And I go back to madly kissing. He has reached around me and is crushing my titties against his chest.

It is a funny sensation. I am butted forward over and over from the rear, an impossibly fat, full feeling in my guts. And, my hips are heaved upward again and again as Walter's thrusts ram me and lift me on his prick. It feels as though it is butting the neck of my uterus.

Beginner's luck. We are coming at the same time. I mean all of us—me, too. I have been horny so long I can't seem to stop have orgasms. I am squealing or whinnying or something like an impaled animal. I am panicking at the overload of pleasure. Both my men are hitting me with final, ferocious bangs, squeezing out their last drop of cum.

12