One Last Gangbang Pt. 03

Story Info
Karen admits she's in love. Things begin to heat up.
9.9k words
4.8
4.9k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,931 Followers

One Last Gangbang part three

Thanks to everyone for their understanding and patience concerning part 2.

Driving across the flat boring landscape of Illinois a thought suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks.

I had never had a boyfriend, nor had I ever been a girlfriend. Oh sure, I'd had lots of guys who wanted an escort and eye candy, but never a girlfriend. At least not in the simplest sense of the word. A guy who wanted to be my friend before he was my lover. It was painfully obvious I still had much to learn in the love department. Sex I understood. Affectionate, caring love? Not so much.

The more I thought about it the more I wanted it to be Les. I want to be wooed before I'm screwed, to be special in his eyes. I want my face to be the one he'll never forget. I want it to be like those romance novels where their lips melt together in passionate kisses. I want him to hold my hand and let everyone know that I'm his girl. It dawned on me that my thinking was radically different than my past, but maybe it was time to turn a leaf and see what awaits on the other side. Maybe it was time to let a man lead the way. I had controlled my destiny since I was young. What might it be like to hook my wagon to Les's and see where it goes? I stopped in Omaha for gas. Ran the card, picked the fuel I wanted, popped the nozzle in the tank and leaned back against the car. Grabbing the phone from my pocket I called Les.

"Hi Karen. Are you home already? I haven't showered or shaved yet. It will take me about twenty minutes to get ready. I thought you would be here later."

I laughed, "No silly, I'm in Omaha getting fuel. I just wanted to call and say hi. By the way. I'm going to be one very hungry girl by the time I reach Kearney. I'll text when I get into town. By the time I get unloaded and freshen up you should be at the house."

Though we were miles apart and, on the phone, I could sense the smile through his voice, "You got it pretty lady. It's been a long week without you around, it will be so good to see you. Text me."

I responded before hanging up, "Will do. See you soon."

Throughout the drive from Omaha to Kearney one particular phrase echoed in my head over and over. He had referred to me as *pretty lady* again. With a smile and beating heart I allowed myself to lower my defense just for a moment. Would that be his pet name for me? Pretty Lady? A car cutting me off to catch an exit brought me back to my senses. *Better be careful Karen, I told myself. Don't let this relationship become a runaway train*. Then I remembered Elvis' words. I didn't want to live in the past anymore, at the same time I wasn't about to give it away either. He would have to win my love. I was determined that the next time I had sex with a man it would be because we loved one another.

I smiled as I pulled into my driveway. There sat Les on the front stoop smiling. I was waiting for the garage door to completely open when I saw him stride toward the car. As I put the car in park he was opening my door. Not a word was exchanged, he extended his hand to assist me, all the time looking deeply into my eyes and smiling. Once I was outside the car he closed the door and pulled me within a foot.

"I missed you Karen. I mean I really missed you. I hope you never go away again."

I decided that he had earned an affectionate hug. Stepping back from the hug I touched his face with my index and middle fingers sliding them gently down his cheek.

"I missed you too. Would you mind bringing my bags. I GOTTA PEE in the worst way."

He was laughing softly as I quickly scooted into the house. After relieving my bladder and freshening a smidge I met Les in the living room. It was the first time he'd been in my living room. I was scolding myself for thinking about how good he looked in that chair, almost like he belonged there. I stood before him, hands on hips, a grin on my face and asked.

"Where are you taking me for dinner cowboy?"

He grinned and stood, I liked the way he was a half a head or more taller than me as I looked into his bright baby blues.

"What are you in the mood for?" He asked.

"Meat, a thick juicy slab of meat."

I caught myself thinking *that could be taken two ways, better be careful*.

"Have you been to Ische's Steak House since you've been here?" He asked.

I was shaking my head when he smiled and said, "You won't be able to say that after tonight. I hope you're hungry. Sunday is prime rib night."

I grabbed his arm, "Let's go. I haven't eaten since breakfast."

As we drove I was grinning to myself. I kind of liked the new Karen I was becoming. I had no reason not to trust him or where he might be taking me. Maybe letting someone else, as in the man I loved, lead once in a while would be a good thing. I know that I will never be someone's doormat, at the same time I don't have to control every aspect of my life if I'm with a man I trust. Yes. The more I think about it, the more I like the me I desire to become.

Ische' Steak House wasn't a Ruths Chris sort of place but it certainly had an ambience all its own. The walls were covered with shelves displaying kitchen and household items from years past. These were true antiques, not reproductions. I wondered if the meal would be as quaint as the ambience. Was it a Michelin three- or four-star restaurant? No, but it was one of the best petite prime ribs I had ever tasted. We finished the meal by splitting a piece of cheesecake with blueberry topping. Homemade cheesecake by the way, not frozen or store bought. I was beginning to like this farm town more and more.

As we were walking out who do you suppose we ran into? Walt and Annie were with one of their daughters and her husband. We talked in the parking lot for a few minutes before parting ways. As we were walking away Annie called out.

"How is your Mom Les?"

He replied, "She's doing alright. Anxious to be somewhere warmer. I plan to move her sometime in April."

Annie continued, "Be sure to tell her I want to take her for coffee before she leaves. I'll miss her."

In the car I looked at Les, "Does everybody know everyone else's business in this town?"

He chuckled, "Nah, just people that run in the same circles. You need to realize that Kearney was nowhere the size it is now when my folks and the Morrises were growing up. Or even when I was a kid. No one knows everybody in town, people just sort of run with the group they grew up with."

Hmm, another concept I had missed out on in earlier years. I never had a group to run with so to speak. I knew lots of hookers and street girls, but we were never close. In fact I purposely distanced myself from them. My clientele were an entirely different class of people compared to the average john. I looked forward to becoming part of a close-knit group. To be seen as an integral part of Les's life if we worked out. I longed for the day when he walked into a room and someone immediately said, "Hey, where's Karen?" As though one without the other would be unusual. Leaving the parking lot he glanced my way and smiled.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"I don't know. I can't get over how pretty you are and I'm glad you're still single. Do you have time to run to the farm with me? I want to look in on Ma."

I reached and touched his forearm gently, "I'm with you cowboy. I want to meet your Mom."

Walking into the kitchen I got the distinct impression she had no idea we would be stopping by. She gushed and hugged me holding me tighter than I could remember in some time. Stepping back she held me at arm's length looking me up and down. What was it with these Midwest people and holding you at arm's length I wondered. Then she spoke softly.

"Oh, you are a beautiful young thing aren't you honey? Annie and Les were right, you are a knockout. I'm so glad my boy found you. I just know you're going to make each other so happy."

I had no idea how to respond. Not wanting to make her think ill of me I answered.

"Thank you. Les is a perfect gentleman. You've raised him well."

She stepped back and laughed, "Are we talking about the same person?"

Les quickly stepped in, "Let's not go there Ma. We just stopped by to say hello and see how you're doing."

She reached up and patted his cheek, "You never could lie to me. You stopped by to introduce me to your girlfriend."

He quickly back pedaled, "We aren't boyfriend/girlfriend Mom. We're just friends."

He was squirming and I loved it. I didn't mind being referred to as his girl, but it was fun watching him try to dodge bullets. Bullets being fired by someone he wouldn't think of arguing with. Mom.

Les blurted out, "We should go. I'm sure you're getting ready for bed."

Taking my arm she grinned, "Nope. I won't get ready for bed for another hour. Come on Karen, let's go in the other room. Oh, Lester. You need to check the fence line I think I saw some cows out earlier."

As we were walking into the old living room adorned with pictures of kids long, long ago I said.

"Maybe I should go help him. I don't know anything about cows but maybe I could help."

Patting the cushion next to her on the couch she grinned, "Ain't no cows out. I just wanted him out of our hair for a few minutes, we should talk."

Oh boy, what had I gotten myself into? Was I ready for the aging mother-in-law talk?

Patting my hand she smiled, "Don't fret none, I ain't gonna bite. I just want to make sure he's treating you proper. He hasn't always been the affectionate kind if you get my meaning. For a while there girls weren't nuthin' to him but sex partners. You do know he's not a virgin. Right?"

"We haven't discussed that Mrs. Haass. But I assumed as much."

"How about you? You still a virgin?"

Oh if she only knew, "No ma'am."

"Good. Then there's nothing to argue about when you get together. And I'll tell you one more thing, don't go talking about your past sex life. It isn't his or nobody else's business. If your smart you won't ask him neither."

I needed to set things straight, "Mrs. Haass we aren't having sex of any kind. In fact we've only kissed twice. I think you have the cart before the horse."

She put her arm around my shoulder, "Well look at you. Makin him wait. You're a smart one alright. I think God kept you single just for him. If you decide to be his wife I'll be one very happy lady."

"He hasn't hinted, much less asked. Things aren't to that point and I'm not sure they ever will be."

Squeezing my shoulder she said, "Oh, they will be sugar. They will. He ain't ask yet but he will. You just be ready cuz once things start movin' they're gonna go fast."

Just then we heard Les, "Ask what? What are you two up to? Ma, what have you been telling her? And the fence line is perfect, there aren't any cows out."

She chuckled to herself, "Sorry. I was sure I'd seen some earlier. My eyesight isn't what it used to be. You should be gettin' Miss Karen home son."

After a goodbye hug I waited by the kitchen door as they spoke in a hushed tone. "I know what to do Ma. Yes, I'll make sure. G-night, love you."

The night was chilly, I slipped my arm through his and snuggled against his side as we walked to the car. Somehow it felt right. I wasn't ready for all the stuff his mom talked about, but I wasn't against it either. I had a fleeting thought as we drove away. As much as I like being in control of every aspect in my life, I wouldn't mind relinquishing some of that control to the man that loves and cherishes me. I mean, isn't that what it's supposed to be about? Being able to count on one another through thick or thin?

Les turned to me, "Hey. You in there pretty lady? You seem lost in thought."

I smiled, "Yes, lost in a dream I guess."

His response caught me off guard and pleased me at the same time.

"Am I in that dream?" He asked.

I waited until we were on the road to answer. It was time to open the door a crack, "Would you like to be? I mean, you don't even know what kind of dream it was."

He grinned, "If you were in it I want to be. Doesn't matter if it was good or bad. Judging by the serene look on your face it was good. Am I wrong?"

I needed to reassure him at the same time throwing him a bone so to speak. I wanted this caring, loving relationship to continue. I was starting to realize that I liked being pursued for the right reasons.

"You aren't wrong cowboy. You were in it and yes, it was good."

He had both hands on the wheel, staring straight ahead. He smiled and gripped the steering wheel almost as though he was celebrating my response. Watching the muscles in his forearms flex I grinned, if I played my cards right someday those strong forearms would be holding me. I let my mind wander a little further, and our babies.

We were almost to town when he asked, "Wanna split a Turtle Sundae with me?"

"Extra Pecans?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Two spoons." I asked.

He quickly recovered, "I can get you a sundae of your own if you'd rather."

"Nope. Two spoons, one sundae. I never had a boyfriend in high school, but I think that's how it's supposed to work. Two straws for a milkshake, two spoons for an ice cream. I always thought of it as sort of like kissing."

I cocked my eyebrow, "And since I am now your girlfriend."

We were in Culvers parking lot, he quickly found a parking spot and turned to face me.

"I didn't tell her you were my girlfriend Karen. Honest injun. I told her I met someone special and I wanted her to meet you before she moves."

I knew it was a naughty thing to do but I loved having him on the spot, "So which am I cowboy? Just someone special, or your girlfriend?"

It was a loaded question, I was anxiously waiting to hear his response when he looked into my eyes, "If I had my druthers it would be both, but I don't control that, you do."

I opened the door, "Come on, let's have that sundae. We can talk more inside there's hardly anyone in there at this hour."

Walking across the parking lot I slipped my hand into his. It was time to let him know he was headed in the right direction. His hand was nearly twice the size of mine, I felt safe and secure being with my favorite cowboy. I giggled thinking about him being taller and what it would be like making love with him. My final thought being, *everything meets in the middle anyway so who cares*.

Considering it hadn't been that long since we'd eaten a meal we picked at the custard. We took a few bites a few bites and of course the roasted salted pecans. I felt it was time to put my cards on the table and see how it played out.

Taking his hands in mine across the table I started, "I haven't always had the best of relationships with men. I've kept an ice wall around my heart for years because of that. I need to be honest with you, I feel that wall slowly beginning to melt because of you. I just need to take this slowly, it's all new to me."

He didn't respond with more than a gentle squeeze of my hands and a beaming smile. As we walked to the car he stopped at the door before he opened it for me.

"I have a confession to make Karen. I haven't always respected women the way I should. I'm not proud of that in any way, so in essence, this is new to me as well. I can promise you this pretty lady, I will do everything within my power to win your heart. I want us to be together until the end of time."

He reached for the door handle when I stopped him, "Well. After a speech like that I should get a kiss. Don't you think?"

Softly and firmly he lifted my arms to snake around his neck. I stood on tippy toes as he drew me in close. It was as I had imagined. There was enough light from the lamps above for me to see the glint of love in those baby blue eyes. When our lips met it was like magic. I could feel a flood of emotion rush through my body. I whimpered as he gently took me places I had never been, with something as simple as a kiss. When our lips parted he took a deep breath looking into my eyes.

"My God." He said. "I've kissed a lot of girls but that was over the top. You do funny things to my head pretty lady. You're dangerous."

Slowly and softly palming his cheek my eyes began to leak. He wanted to say something. I put my finger across his lips.

"Those are happy tears cowboy. No need to say anything. I think you should take me home. It's been a very long day, I'm tired and worn out."

We held hands as he walked me to the front door. I knew he wasn't sure what to do so I took the bull by the horns.

"I would love to invite you in but we both know that's not a good idea. At least at this point. I would like another kiss though."

Once again those strong loving arms were drawing me into an embrace. With our lips burning he softly licked my lower lip. I knew what to do and invited him in. Frenching to me has always held a significance of imitating making love. It's one of the reasons it seldom if ever happened. But this, this was different. It was sensuous, gentle, and yet seemed to have the force to move mountains. It didn't last long, and he wasn't pulling me tight to his body, which I appreciated. Breaking the kiss he smiled.

"Goodnight Karen. I'll call or text tomorrow. Take a shower and rest well. I'll dream about you."

As I hung my coat I asked myself, *Did he just say he would dream about me*? I couldn't get the kiss out of my mind. It was the sexiest most meaningful kiss I had ever experienced. And the gentle way he let me know he wanted to be more intimate with a French kiss. As I undressed to take a shower I tossed my laundry into the basket. Something caught my attention, my panties were on top of the heap and there seemed to be a glistening spot in the crotch. Looking closer I smiled, I knew what it was, he had aroused something in me that I hadn't felt in years. I laughed out loud. With a loud voice I boldly proclaimed to the walls surrounding me, "He made me wet."

For over a year I had no desire to touch myself sexually or want to be touched by anyone else. But this night was different. I seemed to be washing my breasts more than necessary enjoying the tingling sensation. When I began to wash my vaginal area I hung the washcloth on the peg and did so bare handed. It took only seconds for my fingers to find my clit and work myself into a heated frenzy. With my back against the chilly tiles I stood on shaky legs as a delicious orgasm ripped through my body. I caught myself smiling. I was wondering if Lester would like the new shower and what we could do in it. After all, it was plenty big enough for two.

Sleep came quickly. I hadn't felt this secure and encouraged for who knows how long. Before I left for work I sent a kissing emoji to Les. It was late morning before I got a response from him. Two kisses and a hug with a short message that said, "Thinking of you."

I was smiling as I read it. Audrey, one of my older coworkers asked, "What was that about? You look like a love struck teenager."

I looked at her with a half-smile, "It was a text from Les."

She sat back, "You're going out with Lester Haass? Are you shittin' me? Honey he's a player, always has been, always will be. You'd better be damned careful Karen. That guy is a piece of work."

She was gone in a flash. I won't deny that her words had me wondering, although I couldn't think of why. He'd done nothing to cause alarm. Then I remembered his words, words that indicated he was tired of that lifestyle and wanted something permanent. And let's face facts, I had no room to pass judgement. Each of us had a past we wanted to get beyond, why couldn't we do it together? There was no reason, no reason at all. I made the decision to be cautiously optimistic.

As I was leaving work I found myself disappointed that I hadn't heard from Les in the afternoon. Walking to my car I was aware of a vehicle approaching from behind slowly. Turning I saw Les in his city owned truck. Pulling alongside me he grinned.

R410a
R410a
2,931 Followers