One Last Gangbang Pt. 05

Story Info
An engagement, wedding and family for Karen.
8.8k words
4.81
4.1k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,959 Followers

I would have gone to one of the big box stores for a lawnmower. Not Les. We drove to a shop just outside the city limits. The sign on the building said, "Justin's Equipment", with a big Toro emblem on the end.

As we walked in I heard, "Hey Les, long time no see. Where ya been hidin'? Who's the pretty gal with you?"

The man looked to be in his mid to late 50's with greying hair and a bit of a beer belly.

Les waved, "Hey Justin. The new job keeps me hopping and I haven't needed any equipment since the last I bought from you. Allow me to introduce you to my number one girl, Karen."

Justin reached forward a big, calloused grease-stained hand and gently embraced mine with a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Karen. You must be sumthin special to rope this stallion in. He was a wild one."

Looking at Les he asked, "What can I do for ya?"

"We need a zero turn for her yard. Maybe something in the 46 to 48 inch range. Oh, and a weed trimmer."

A smile came over Justins face, "You came at the right time Les. Toro's got several spring deals goin on right now. How soon you need these things?"

Les laughed, "Yesterday."

Justin gave him a stern look, "You always was an impatient cuss. I can git it to ya Monday afternoon. Maybe somewhere around five. I wanna go through everything and make sure it's up to snuff afore I deliver it."

I decided to sweeten the pot, "After you deliver can you stay for supper Justin?" I asked.

He grinned, "I was hopin you'd ask. Since my Hazel's been gone I don't eat so good anymore. Tell you what. There won't be no delivery charge since yer bein so kind."

Les chuckled, "There wasn't going to be a delivery charge anyway you smart ass."

Justin shot back, "She don't know that. You need to be quiet boy. Come on, lemme show you what I think'll work best,"

I settled on the equipment Les and Justin suggested. I was ready to pay for everything when Les took me aside.

"That's a good chunk of change Karen. Do you need some help with that?"

I blinked a few times in surprise. No one, and I mean no one, had ever offered to pay for anything of significance before without expecting something in return.

"No, I'm good hon. I have it covered. It won't be a problem."

I think that response surprised him. On the way home I asked why we went to Justin's instead of one of the big box stores.

"It's simple. They charge the same as Justin but offer no service after the sale. Toro is a reliable brand and Justin will service it as long as you own it."

I needed to ask, "What did he mean by his Hazel being gone?"

"His wife died somewhere around two or three years ago. He's been by himself since. Says he doesn't want another woman. He doesn't think he could ever love another like he did Hazel. She was a schoolteacher and I have to admit, she was a gem."

Then he asked, "Where are we going to lunch?"

For me that was a no brainer. "Culvers, of course. I want a sundae after we eat."

Sitting at the table sharing a turtle sundae I asked.

"So I'm your number one girl huh? Who might be number two?"

He smiled, "My Mom."

Patting his thigh I crooned, "Good Answer. I can live with that. Did you mean what you said? I mean from the heart?"

He turned sideways and looked at me, "Karen, I'm as serious as cancer. I want you in my life every day from now until eternity. I'm hoping you feel the same."

I sighed, "I do Les. With all my heart, I do."

As we walked from the garage into the house he said something about pulling weeds in the flower beds. I grabbed him by the ear marching him down the hall as I started unbuttoning my blouse. I let him know exactly what I had in mind.

"There's only one bed you're going to be doing anything in at this moment Cowboy. Don't worry about foreplay, I'm already a hot mess. I need you lover, right now."

Clothes were flying everywhere as we stripped one another. He was planning to go muff diving until I pulled him on top of me. I grabbed his cock and had it inside me before he could protest. He was giving it to me in fine fashion when I stopped him. He had a goofy look on his face until I said.

"From behind."

What we did next was new to me. Without taking his cock from me completely he rotated me so that I ended up on my knees with my ass in the air. I felt his hands grasp my hips as he drove forward. Though we were flat out fucking this was new, it was filled with love and emotion. I wasn't feeling used in any sense. I was giving myself to the man I had grown to love. This was the Karen I had once dreamed of but wasn't sure I would find.

I was well on my way to a mind-blowing climax when I felt him tighten the grip on my hips. He let out a yell and slammed into my ass so hard I would have fallen forward if he didn't have a hold of me. That took me into orgasmic convulsions, my body was quivering and shaking, I felt so weak I wanted to flop onto my stomach. It was he who held my ass in place, with a last loud grunt he let go and I fell forward. He gently slapped my ass as he lay next to me.

"Damn that was good. You are one hot little fuck."

I patted his hairy chest, "You aren't so bad yourself studly. I think we've both benefitted from our past."

His hand was on my breast gently playing, "Yup. But like you said, the past is in the past. I want to build on our future."

I kissed him, "Sounds good to me. Shall we nap or work in the yard?"

He thought for a moment, "Let's do the yard. Then we can wash away the sweat and grime together in that fancy new shower you built, have supper and go to bed early."

I scooted as close as our bodies would allow and spoke in a sexy voice, "Only if you promise to plant more seeds inside me when we go to bed."

He grinned and answered, "Deal."

As we were pulling weeds in the flower bed closest to the road I became aware that Les had stood. When I looked up I noticed the creepy guy from across the street approaching. I'd seen him a few times over the winter. He always gave the willies. He tried talking to me one day while bringing in the trash bins. His words were suggestive and inappropriate for someone you'd just met. Like I said, he gave me the willies. When the creep was about five feet away I watched Les set his shoulders and begin to ball his fist.

Les was the first to speak, "Roger. What brings you over here?"

I couldn't believe what I heard from the neighbor's mouth.

"I see you guys are an item huh? Well I was gonna start dating her, but I see you beat me to it."

I was on my feet like a bolt of lightning, geared up and ready to tear this jerk a new asshole. Les looked at me, took my hand and with his eyes silently told me to be quiet. This was new to me, but somehow, I knew that it was okay. He was my security, my knight in shining armor, the protector of my dignity and honor. With the sweeping motion of his arm he gently moved me slightly behind and to his side, then turned to the guy.

"Listen Roger. Let's settle this here and now. You don't talk to Karen, you don't say hello and you damned sure better never cross the street headed to her yard again. If you do it will turn out worse than the last time you messed with my lady. Now get your ass back where it belongs perv."

Holy shit. What the hell was that all about, I wondered. As the creep hurried back to his yard Les turned, took my hand and said softly.

"I think that's enough weeding for one day. I'll make omelets if you're okay with that?"

Tucking my arm through his I answered, "Anything's okay with me if I don't have to cook. What the hell was that about anyway?"

"I'll tell you over supper. Let's wash up first."

We brushed the dirt off before going in the house and proceeded from there. Following a fun shower with lots of playing and teasing Les made supper. As we finished eating, I asked.

"Okay. What was with the guy and you telling him to stay away from my yard. By the way, there's no way in hell I would let that guy anywhere near me. Much less a date? So what gives?"

"Do you remember me telling you about the Asian girl I dated for a while?" I nodded. "At the time her daughter was seven. Roger was one of those guys who liked to sit in the park watching little girls play on the jungle gym. You know what I'm talking about. Long story short, the mom spoke to a policeman who began to watch good old Rog. After he approached a younger girl in an inappropriate manner, I think she was 10, the cops ended up getting a search warrant for his home and electronic equipment. There was no kiddie porn, but lots of underage stuff on his laptop. That was enough to send him to prison for three years. He's been out less than six months, I'm surprised he shows his face in this neighborhood."

I shook my head in disbelief. That kind of shit that happens in other places, not where I live. No wonder Les called him a perv. We didn't turn on the tv, we sat and talked until it was time for bed. He was explaining to me that the place his mom was moving had an opening earlier than anticipated. He would be moving her at the end of the week and be gone five days. My heart sank. I knew that he needed to do what was needed for his mom, but I didn't want him to go. Which made me start to cry.

He held me tight and whispered, "Hey, it's okay. I'll only be gone a few days. You'll be alright and I'll call every day. Promise."

"But I just found you. What if something happens? What if you get in an accident and die?"

He held me tighter than a minute ago, "First off. No one is getting in an accident. Second, no one is going to die. Third, when I get home we're going to start planning our life together. I've been living with Ma part time and my apartment part time. When I get back I want to move in with you permanently. And last but not least. We need to start making plans to change your last name to Haass, as in Mrs. Haass."

Talk about being in a state of momentary shock, "But. But Les. Are you sure? We've only known each other a short time."

I loved his answer, "Where in the book of life does it say you have to know someone a matter of years before you know they're the one you're supposed to do life with?"

I shrugged.

"Exactly. It doesn't. Karen, I've looked for you all my adult life and didn't know what I wanted until we met. From that first cup of coffee and cookie crumbs it's been you and only you I think about. I don't need to look, or wonder, or wait any longer. I'll soon be 35, I want a wife and kids."

Panic wanted to set in. This thing was moving much faster than I envisioned. Then I caught myself. *So what if it's moving faster than you thought. The man as much as said he wants to marry you. Isn't this what you've wanted all along? Isn't this why you left your former life, had your facial features changed and moved a thousand miles away to start over? Yes, it is. It's okay to let go Karen, it's okay to belong to him in a loving way*.

I pushed back slightly, "Lester Haass. Did you just propose to me? Because if you did it was a shitty attempt. If you want me to be your wife and have babies, then do it right. Put an engagement ring on my finger."

He moved me into an upright position on the couch facing out.

"I need you to stay just like that for two minutes Karen. I'll be right back."

The old me wanted to creep back in with thoughts of. *What the hell is going on? Why am I sitting here like a Dodo bird and where the hell did he go*? I quickly stopped that mental shit storm and relaxed as I sat waiting. He couldn't have been gone a minute when I saw him coming down the hall. Without saying anything he took my hand and knelt.

With sincerity written on his face he spoke, "I've wanted to do this for weeks."

Raising his free hand he had an open ring box with the biggest rock I had seen in a long time.

"Karen, will you marry me?"

I flew forward with such speed that it knocked him backwards. I lay on top of him smiling.

"Yes. Yes, a thousand times yes. Where did you have the ring? Put it on my finger, please."

After sliding the ring on my finger he kissed me. A long, tender kiss and then spoke.

"I bought it after we went to the volleyball game. I just knew inside that I was going to ask you to marry me. I've carried it with me every time we've been together since. You've made me the happiest man on Earth."

"Les. I want to make love to you. I want to ride you, I want you to play with my boobs and shoot all that baby batter deep inside me. If we're going to get married we should practice making babies."

He had his sweats off and was opening my robe as I pushed my panties down and mounted his hard as steel cock. I have always preferred a cut, thick cock with a head that looks like a helmet and Lester didn't disappoint. As I slowly lowered myself onto him I could feel it spreading me and the walls hug as I sank deeper. My ass was touching his thighs in four strokes. I grabbed his hands and put them on my breasts. The next ten minutes were mind altering.

I used every trick I had ever learned thinking that I would have him coating my vagina in a few minutes. Not so, he lasted far longer than I thought he would. I was working frantically when he muttered.

"I'm almost there. Cum with me Pretty Lady."

I could feel the semen pushing through the ureter headed for my vagina when the walls of my pussy contracted. It was as if my body was trying to draw him in further. He was pushing up, making deep groaning noises as I was pushing down. A long Ahhhhh left my lips. I flopped forward onto his chest as the last spurt left his cock. I was exhausted, worn out and ready for bed. But first, a quick shower together.

Lester was up at five. He was ready to leave when I woke at six.

"I should go babe." He said. "I need to change before I start work and I want to check on Ma. I haven't talked with her all weekend. If it's alright with you I'm going to bring clothes with me so I can stay overnight."

"Sure. Bring clothes and whatever else you need to stay with me every night. What about this afternoon when they deliver the mower? Will you be here?"

"Yup. I'll be here. I've already adjusted my schedule. I love you Pretty Lady. I'll be here by four thirty."

"Okay, great. I can get off by four and I'll meet you here. What should we do for supper?"

He chuckled, "I have a feeling that once you know how to operate the mower I won't see you until the yard is done. I'll take care of the trimming. Let's pick up a pizza, then we don't need to be concerned with cooking or clean up."

"We can't do that Les. Justin is staying for supper. Remember?"

"Oh yeah. That's right. He loves brats and beer. I'll pick up some brats and do them on the grill, he'll be happy as a pig in mud.

Kissing him goodbye I cooed, "What a guy. I can't wait to show my ring to everybody at work."

To say time spent at the office was mayhem would be almost accurate. Everyone loved the ring and mostly the fact that he had proposed. Walt called me into his office. Sitting in an easy chair next to me he took my hand.

"I'm happy for you Karen. I called Annie and she sends her best wishes. I know that Les is moving his mom this weekend but let's get together after he's back. Just the four of us. Do you think we can make that happen?"

I smiled, "I'll make sure it happens and thanks. Knowing that you and Annie approve makes a world of difference to me."

Les was sitting on the stoop talking with Justin when I got home. They were about finished with a beer each, I figured the two of them had been there for a while. The mower was unloaded and sitting in the driveway looking all shiny and new.

Justin stood and shook first Les's hand and then mine. "Thanks for buyin the mower and trimmer. I know we was gonna have supper but the widow Lyons asked me to supper. We been friends since grade school and she makes the best damned apple pie. Her neighbors will probly be there so I wanna make sure I get there early for a piece of that pie. We'll probly play cards like usual. Thanks again."

As he was driving away Les and I went into the house.

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"I was finished before two so I called Justin. He wanted to be done before five and agreed to bring the mower right away. It's gassed up and ready to go. Why don't you change into work duds, and we can get started."

As I was changing I heard the mower start, it sounded as if he was moving it into the back yard. He shut it off just as I was walking out the back door.

"I thought it might be better to start in the back yard. You'll have time to get used to it back here where no one will see if you make a mistake. By the time the back is done you'll be comfortable and ready to take on the front yard."

He pointed out what I needed to know to operate it, started it and then went through everything again. I was apprehensive.

"Do you really think I can do this hon?" I asked. "I've never driven anything like this."

He laughed, "You never rewired a house or remodeled a bathroom either but that didn't stop you. Of course you can do this. Just take your time. I'll be right with you the first bit."

I started the machine, turned on the blade switch and slowly inched forward as Les walked beside me. It took three passes before I was comfortable turning quickly at the end of a cut. By then Les was smiling, waived buh bye and grabbed the weed trimmer. He was right. I loved this damned machine, it was mine by golly. The hum of the engine, the vibration from the deck below. I smiled thinking about the amount of power beneath me and me in control. Sort of like riding Les the night before. Then I laughed out loud.

I never imagined a lawnmower could be seen as something to inspire erotic ideas about my lover boy.

We had finished and cleaned the machine before putting it away when we heard someone calling, "Hey you guys."

It was Tom and Betty. Tom was pulling a wagon behind with their little girl in it. Betty was smiling as she hugged me and whispered.

"Congratulations, I heard Les proposed."

About the same time I heard Tom proclaim, "Way to go Les. It's about time you got married. We're happy for you guys. When's the wedding?"

We looked at each other and chuckled, I spoke. "To be honest we haven't set a date. Les is moving his mom this weekend, we'll talk about it when he gets back."

Betty smiled, "Don't wait too long. We're going to make another baby soon. Maybe we could be pregnant at the same time."

Talk about being thrown for a loop. We weren't even married and Betty has me pregnant at the same time she is. Thank God Les came to my rescue.

"I think you've got the cart before the horse Betty. We need to be married first."

She scoffed, "Yeah, well don't wait too long. As the comedian says, Git r done."

After they left it was time to grab a pizza. We jumped in his truck, I called as we drove, it would be ready when we arrived. Somehow it didn't matter that we were in grubby clothes, we were together. Besides they had a drive through window, no one would see us anyway.

Work was as usual the next two days. I felt bad for Les, I was due to start my period on Wednesday and feeling crabby. Not only was my body in turmoil but I didn't want to be without Les for a week. He surprised me by taking me out for a meal Wednesday evening instead of us cooking. We were in a booth eating when there was a commotion on the other side of the room. A much younger woman walking with an older man was making sure everyone know she was present. Not rowdy, just noisy. Talking loud and very animated.

Her dress was no more than six inches below her butt, she had on spike heels and her hair was as fake as her tits. Silicone doesn't jiggle the way breasts that size would if they were real. I noticed that Les looked her way a few seconds and turned back to his meal. He made a funny "Pffft" sound and shook his head a few times. I watched a little longer knowing exactly where that young lady was headed. I had once been as she is. I touched Les's arm which made him stop eating and look at me.

R410a
R410a
2,959 Followers