One Last Mission

Story Info
A warrior's final test is a succubus.
6.4k words
4.57
9.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Owl
Red_Owl
51 Followers

Candidate #103 sat in the same chair, in the same classroom, in the same tower that had been his home for over two years. He had gotten used to it throughout his training, and was sure at this point he had molded the hardwood into a perfect fit. He sat waiting in silence with the others who throughout their years of training become like brothers. This would be the last time they would sit in this room, for the final assessment was at hand. All in the room had similar thoughts that by tomorrow they would no longer be just a roster number, but either warriors of the maroon or another failed candidate that wouldn't even get a place on the wall of the fallen.

"Attention!" shouted candidate 103, as all in the room rose to their feet before being directed to take their seats. #103 had returned to his seat waiting for the cadre who had been with this group from the day the signed up for selection until now. The class could never decide if the cadre hated this job or not but all were professional and did what they could to create the next generation of Maroon walkers, humanities ageless protectors in a post-cataclysm world.

White Fox, the senior instructor for class 41-02 began briefing with a word that had only been heard by his candidates once before: "Congratulations".

After a pause White Fox continued. "Since the day you made that bold decision to try to walk the way of the Maroon you have suffered through much and learned even more. Your education throughout these two years has been comprehensive and I expect each of you is just as able to kill the enemies of humanity up close as at a distance. However those that walk the way of the Maroon are more than just killers, you have learned languages, how to perform a land survey, and other skills to help make a better future.

"All of you come from different backgrounds, and I know with what you have learned here you could find success, so I will say it one last time you may quit and follow a different path in life without consequences. Everything you brought to this compound will be returned to you and you will walk away from here owing this organization nothing. Once this final assessment has begun that will no longer be a option, success or failure will be your two choices and both will have consequences, so any quitters?"

The room remained silent and still as expected, for the candidates in this room wouldn't have made it this far, if they were able to walk away from it all at the very end. The briefing lasted around 30 minutes, as the overall objective as well as each candidates role in the operation was explained. Notes were taken, questions were asked, and the room was soon empty, as class 41-02 made it's way to the arms room to ready themselves for the mission.

The arms room was staffed by men that looked closer to dead husks than the living, but they always seemed able to do their job. No one knew where they came from but the rumor was that they were the poor of the city unable to care for themselves.

After weapons and equipment were issued #103 sat waiting for what felt like hours in the back of a C-50 transport as it flew across land and sea. He spent most of the flight going over the mission in his head and trying to ignore the feeling of his balls being squeezed by his parachute harness. His class would be spread over a large area with each member having a different objective to secure.

He had been tasked with clearing some old communications center left over from before the cataclysm. This would be his first real test, and failure meant a lonely death, while his peers became true walkers. The commands came like all the other jumps, stand up, hook up, green light go except this time was different, this was the real thing and he knew a bad landing could cut his mission short. A solid exit was followed by 5 seconds of free fall before the parachute opened, and 45 seconds later trainee #103 was on the ground in one piece. After getting his equipment in working order and orientating himself he began moving to the objective.

The movement took less than 2 hours, and the trainee was hopeful that the distance between his dz and the objective would give him the element of surprise. The intel was vague on what sort of threats were at the objective, so the apprentice did the smart thing once he got eyes on the objective and observed. His reconnaissance of the objective followed the typical clover pattern and gave him a better understanding of this communications center.

There were a few constructs outside, so magic was involved. Magic meant trouble although judging by the number of constructs, the boss was likely some lowly excuse for a mage or sorcerer that had been kicked out of one of the eastern academy's. Regardless of why they were there, this trainee had been given a job that he intended to do. He had a full combat load of ammo that he hoped would be enough, as he took aim and moved his selector from safe to semi.

The crack of that first round ended the silence of this isolated location. Center mass was where he aimed, and where the round hit. During one of White Fox's many lessons, the candidate and the others had learned that constructs were held together by soul gems held in the center of their bodies so fire should be focused there. This first shot hadn't stopped the construct as it and the others began moving towards where the noise had come from. He fired three more rounds at his first target before the construct collapsed as another 4 advanced at a faster pace.

Now that the distance between combatants had decreased, the single shots changed to controlled pairs as the remaining constructs fell having never made it within 50 meters of candidate #103''s position. After waiting a few minutes and confirming that the outside of the facility was secured, he prepared to move into the facility. Locating the entrance was easy, and after checking for traps, he entered the facility with his weapon at the high ready ready for more constructs. He was greeted by a room filled with old machinery but no constructs. There was only one door inside that lead downdown, which made chosing what to do next easy.

Weapon at the ready, the trainee moved closer to finishing this final test one step down at a time. Once the bottom was reached, quick observation revealed two doors on the left, two on the right, and another door at the end of the hallway. Room clearing seemed a more risky undertaking than a outdoors fight with more constructs potentially around, plus their creator likely being around, but it needed to be done. The two rooms on the left were quickly cleared revealing nothing but empty restrooms, with the two on the right revealing more emptiness.

As the apprentice moved back into the hallway and prepared to enter that last door he knew the only thing that stood between him becoming a true walker of the Maroon was likely some mage or sorcerer that knew he was here. Closing the distance to the door the trainee was momentarily startled by the disembodied voice of woman.

The voice was slow voice with emphasis placed on every syllable as it spoke. "Has another potential walker of the Maroon come all the way out here just for little old me?"

He now knew there was definitely a magic user here, for the voice did not come from the old PA system, but it wouldn't stop him from finishing this mission. As he stacked up on the door he did one last check for visible traps, before kicking in the door and entering with his weapon at the high ready.

There was no need to take prisoners, so shots were fired moments after he saw the woman he assumed spoke to him earlier. Nothing happened as two bullets hit the wall behind her, so another controlled pair was fired that also appeared to pass harmlessly through the woman.

Before the trainee could take further action the woman spoke. "Do you like what you see candidate?"

He took a good look at the woman for the first time, and realized that this woman was really a demon, a succubus to be precise as indicated by an intricate tattoo where her pubes would be that wasn't glowing, meaning she was hungry. Eyes drifted over the rest of her body quickly showing that this succubus was naked except for chains around her wrist, ankles, and waist.

This nakedness made it easy to see the rest of this final enemy's form, with a demonic spade tipped tail moving behind her, deep tanned skin with copper undertones, small horns, and dark red hair that was all pulled behind her shoulders so none of her chest would be covered. Someone taking the time to measure would have gotten the measurements 38-24-42, but all he knew was that there was a well developed pair of breasts that were slowly being jiggled in front of him.

The eyes of the trainee were glued to her chest, only looking elsewhere when the succubus again spoke, "Well I can see someone likes my goodies, although I can't really blame you with how they keep you poor boys locked up in that tower with not a woman in sight. I know just these are enough to make men drool, but you are going to love seeing this thick round rump I have."

While delivering this last line the succubus cupped both breasts in her hand and pushed them up to create a deep cleavage, before slowly turning around. The trainee continued to stare with his weapon now lowered as the succubus began rocking from side to side. He once again followed this movement with his eyes ignoring the tail of the demon, and instead focusing on this mountain of what seemed like perfection in front of him.

This trance was only broken by a sharp stabbing pain in his right arm as he snapped back into reality, and quickly turned in the direction the pain came from. The rifle was once again shouldered and the room was quickly scanned, but the assailant was no where to be found. Having been snapped back to reality the apprentice cursed himself for letting his guard down, and remembered that his opponent was dangerous and that what he saw earlier was just a illusion.

Attention turned to the arm whose pain had stopped, although something had definitely happened since there was a small amount of blood that had stained his right sleeve. With a new found sense of clarity candidate #103 began to notice a few things, he was getting very warm, the room seemed a lot darker now with the only decently lit spot being the center where a large conference table stood, and that his balls were starting to hurt.

Panic was starting to flood his mind as the questions quickly passed through his mind. Had that table always been there? Was the room always this dark? Had he been poisoned? Where was the succubus?

This last question was answered when the succubus appeared in front of the conference table in front of him. "Did you miss me? I bet you're starting to feel a little warm. Don't worry I just gave you a little dose of my venom, it's not deadly just a little something to loosen you up. You wannabe walkers are always so stiff, and not in the way I like."

The trainee was finished listening to this demon, raising his rifle and taking aim but before he could squeeze the trigger a surge of pain had him dropping his weapon and reaching for his groin.

The demon began speaking again. "Your balls must feel like they're filled with cement right now. Don't worry they're not going to fall off or anything, but they're definitely going to be nice and full in a little bit."

He knew what she was saying was true, having regained a little composure and feeling more weight and pain than ever before between his legs.

"I know you're feeling it now, that aching need for release. How long has it been since you last felt that release? When you stroked yourself until your dick spasmed in pleasure and satisfaction. I know how long it's been, two years more or less because of that whole bothersome vow of celibacy. I also know you've only felt the pleasure of your hand, because I can smell that virgin purity, you little boy. Such a shame you've reached manhood and never tasted the sweet ecstasy a woman can provide, and never would if your masters had their way. Just so you know you know your masters aren't here so feel free to make your own decisions."

The succubus stopped speaking when the pain candidate #103 was feeling stopped and he stood up straight and asked the succubus a question. "The pain has stopped, is your vile demonic toxin gone, or does your taint have any other surprises?"

"Nope no more surprises, just take a peek in your pants if you want to see where the magic happened."

Hearing this sent the trainee into a panic as he began quickly undoing his belt and dropping his pants to his ankles to see what demonic corruption this creature had infected him with. The change was easy to see as his balls had increased to the size of large apples, hanging low and stretching the skin of his scrotum. He felt an intense fear knowing that this demon had changed him, and asked the demon to remove this curse that had been placed on him.

There was a long pause before the succubus spoke, spent looking at the candidate's cock and balls. "I could change those hangers back to normal, but it would take sometime considering those bad boys are just begging for attention. I'm a little surprised that you're as soft as a wet noodle, with how absolutely filled to the top your sack must be. All that time spent training and cultivating in that old tower must have made your dick forget how to get hard. I mean how else could you explain that limp piece of meat between your legs with tits like this in front of you."

As the last sentence was spoken the succubus did a quick shake that made her breast jiggle in a enticing manner to add emphasis. "I'll make a deal with you Mr. Warrior, I'll change that sack back to normal, and you won't kill me. It will take some magic but it's the only way so you'll have to trust me...unless you'd rather go back to the tower and explain why you're lugging grapefruits around in your pants."

He had limited knowledge of magic as his training had focused on cultivating essence, but he did know he couldn't return to the tower in this condition, so he reluctantly agreed, while promising himself that he would remain alert for any signs of a succubus' deadly drain.

"Glad you agreed, now this might feel overwhelmingly intense so you might want to brace yourself against that wall." The trainee placed his back up against the wall while closely watching the succubus for any sign of a sneak attack, however this stare of suspicion quickly turned to one of amazement as the succubus began walking towards him.

The succubus had a walk that would fill any man with overwhelming lust as her shapely hips swayed to the left and right with each slow step that seemed designed to draw the eyes of lustful men, young and old. Her breasts had the perfect amount of bounce with each step, while her tail would disappear behind her voluptuous figure momentarily while moving from side to side.

The sight of such wide hips made the trainee momentarily think of leaving this living monument to fertility full of his seed, until the sense of danger returned to him as the succubus stood face to face with him. He felt beyond vulnerable being backed against a wall, with his pants around his ankles and his rifle to far away to be of any use.

"This might burn for just a second but it's the only way to fix your problem" the succubus said before squatting until her face was level with his cock.

A purple flame filled the right hand of the succubus while her left hand wrapped around the trainee before she placed her flaming hand on him in the same place that her own succubus crest was. He felt a burn but forced himself to remain stationary until the pain suddenly stopped as the succubus removed her hand. Easily seen on the trainee thanks to it glowing a bright purple was a succubus crest identical to the one that had cursed him except his was glowing while her's wasn't.

"Well I hope it didn't hurt to bad, you know it always looks so cute on guys like you. Well what do you think?"

He looked down and saw what had been done to him, before asking the succubus two questions would it fix his problem and why was it glowing?

"Well of course it will help your problem, you think I'd waste good magic when I'm already running low on essence, especially having to play all those tricks to dodge your bullets. And to answer your other question your glowing because your filled to the brim with essence, and I'm missing that glow because I'm running low. Well are you ready to finally fix this problem of yours?"

He nodded his head yes while bracing himself for more pain but before anything happened he was asked another question.

"I would like to know before I do this, what's your name?" The candidate explained that he no longer had a name but only a roster number and it would remain that way unless he successfully completed his mission and became a walker of the Maroon.

The succubus quickly responded "That's to bad, my name is Zarmodania" before taking the soft cock of her victim into her mouth without warning.

The sudden unexpected pleasure of having his dick suddenly enveloped in the mouth of such a skilled cocksucker had candidate #103 almost instantly closing his eyes and and throwing his head back, while instinctually bucking his hips forward into what was giving such pleasure.

The feeling of ecstasy brought on by the succubus' oral onslaught was soon replaced by one of fear, as he realized that here he was pants down getting sucked off by a succubus, and likely about to begin feeding this demon his essence. Attempting to stop this, the trainee ggrabbed Zarmodania's horns and began pushing to get her mouth off of his by now iron hard dick.

Becoming annoyed by these interruptions Zarmodania released the dick before berating candidate #103. "What's the big idea? You want me to fix your little transformation problem, and than start tugging on my horns like a mad man when I try to do it. If your scared about the whole draining thing don't be, we don't feed through our mouths, so just stand there like a good boy and let me fix you!"

The trainee was about to raise an objection, but as soon as his mouth opened to speak he was cut off by Zarmodania teasing statement "Don't you even complain mister, I'm sure you could be doing worse things right now than getting your dick sucked. If you ever were able to get out of that tower you would know there's plenty of men willing to pay money for this, while you get to have a woman's lips wrapped around your cock for free. Trust me sweetie I'm a lot better than those hussies you can get in the city, besides judging by this rock hard piece of meat bobbing in front of me I think you're enjoying this more than you care to admit."

A few seconds later Zarmodania returned to bobbing on the dick in front of her settling in to a steady rhythm. Right as he was starting to get used to the sensation, Zarmodania did something that no human woman would be able to compete with. Her tongue stretched until it was lapping up candidate #103's balls quickly coating them in saliva. This dual onslaught of pleasure didn't last for long until he was ready to blast loads of his seed into the succubus' throat.

Zarmodania knew this climax was approaching as she felt the balls of the trainee shift from low hanging fruit into a tight scrotum rapidly preparing to blast it's contents. As he began instinctually bucking his hips to more quickly bring himself to climax, Zarmodania suddenly slide her tongue and mouth off of the trainee's cock and balls before grabbing his sack and giving a hard tug.

This tug snapped him out of his momentary rut, as he asked why she had stopped when he was close to finishing.

Zarmodania released his balls which were once again hanging before answering. "You don't need to finish like that, I just fixed you. Over the next week all that built up seed in your sack will get absorbed back into you and you'll be good as new. Don't even bother trying to finish yourself, because as long as my brand is on you neither your hand or anyone else will be able to give you that pleasure."

Red_Owl
Red_Owl
51 Followers
12