One Last Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's eyes clenched shut as she started to moan, "Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, mmm- Fuck!" Her fingers wound into my hair and she held on tight as she drove her hips back, meeting daddy's desperate humping.

"Oh! Yes! Fuck my slutty pussy!" she cried. With each thrust, I could feel her dripping down onto me. The smell and heat of sex was intoxicating, and I stretched my neck up to kiss her again. As I did, Katie pulled my hair, drawing a gasp from me as she pressed her tongue between my lips.

With a shudder, Katie stopped pumping her hips. She let go of my hair and took me by the wrists, pressing them above my head, into the couch. As she did, her nipples traced along my cheeks and lips, and I gave them an instinctive nip.

"Your turn," Katie said in a breathy whisper.

I gasped as daddy's cock pushed back inside me, but I was soaking wet and ready. I lifted my hips, pulling him closer and deeper.

"Melly, take care of your friend too," daddy said as he picked up his pace.

"Yes, daddy," I said as Katie let go of my wrists.

I wrapped my arms around her hips as Katie sat herself over my face. The smell of her wet cunt mingled with my daddy's pre-cum, and I lapped at her waiting slit. Katie moaned as she sat up, kneading her perfect breasts with her fingers. Daddy's cock shook me with each wet smack of his hips slapping my ass, and I let out whimpering moans as I pushed my tongue up inside Katie's pussy.

The electric pleasure rolled up through my body in scintillating waves.

"Oh, yes! God, I'm gonna cum!" Katie mewed as she pinched at her own nipples.

I could feel my own climax building as daddy's cock swelled inside me, stretching my inner walls, filling me completely. I couldn't keep up. My hips twitched and hitched as his glans slammed against my womb.

"Oooh! Aaaah!" Katie screamed as her body went rigid. I felt a warm rush on my lips and tongue as her orgasm shook her.

The smell and the sound of her ecstasy seemed to trigger something in daddy. His fingers dug into my hips as his cock bulged inside of me. With three rapid thrusts, he let out a groan, and the hot flush of his cum erupted inside of me. The incredible sensation pushed me over the edge and my back arched as I let out a scream of my own.

My legs clamped around his waist, pulling him tight against me as my pussy milked him dry. I lay there panting. My sensitive snatch bathed in the throbbing sensation of his cock as daddy emptied his balls deep inside me.

He pulled out, and I felt his hot cum sliding out of me and across my ass.

"Oh, daddy. You came inside me," I moaned.

With a deep breath, he said. "I just couldn't resist, baby."

"It's ok," I purred. "I wanted you to."

Reaching down, I felt the hot run of his jizz on my skin. Pushing it with my finger, I smeared it around the lips of my pussy.

Katie slid down beside me. With a gentle hand, she pulled my finger, glistening with daddy's cum, to her mouth and sucked it clean.

"No fair," she said. "I wanted some too." Turning to daddy, she winked. "What do you think, Mr. B? Are you up for round two?"

12