One Last Time

Story Info
Hazel and Brandon decide to end their affair.
7.5k words
3.82
10.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, readers welcome to this interracial story of mine. This being an interracial story means it will have sex between a black man and a white woman. If that pairing offends/doesn't interest you then please find something on this site that does (there is a lot of great content on here). All characters appearing in this story are above the age of 18. Now if you all can, please leave comments about what you liked, didn't like, and anything else. Now please enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hazel logged off of her computer and picked up her cell phone. Looking down at the illuminated screen she clenched it as the picture of her boyfriend shined, his dumb face looking back at her. At this moment she debated following through with her plans, stopping herself from making another mistake that could lead to consequences she would not want to handle. As the moments passed the rational part of her brain started to shout louder and louder. The arguments it made were so painfully logical that they should have swayed her. All she had to do was send a simple one-line text, it was that simple. The thing was simple and logical were nothing compared to the sheer pangs of desire that she felt. Placing her phone into her pocketbook and reaching for her keys she walked out of the luxury office. Her heels clicked against the concrete of the parking garage thrashing against her ears. The deeply faithful part of her couldn't stop the feeling like she was walking into hell.

She got into her car and started driving. It was painfully silent as she eased across the well-maintained roads, she refused to turn on the radio because it wouldn't help. Each mile she drove the traffic got less and less dense, almost as if God himself was making her decision easier for her. "Well if the big guy wants it," she said to no one in particular. Checking her rearview mirror she cut across one of the lanes of traffic and took the first exit. She was downtown now, drumming her fingers on the wheel she felt the trepidation for the first time. Gripping the steering wheel she truly questioned herself, what the fuck was she doing? Twisting the fine leather in her hand she hated how she felt, how weak she was at this moment. This was not the Hazel she was used to. This wasn't the woman who conquered UPenn, and this wasn't the woman who made VP in just a few years. This woman was weak and lecherous, someone who was violating every rule of decency she had known.

The horn blasted out, reminding her that she wasn't in some space with unlimited time. She put her foot onto the pedal and allowed the car to slide forward. She took her time turning down the twisted backroads that had become so familiar to her by now. Pulling her car into the small parking lot of a 24hour convenience store she gave herself a moment just to breathe. As the air filled her lungs she made the decision to stop stalling. Walking from her car to the store she made her way to the back. Her eyes scanned the rows of contraceptives until she found what she needed. Picking up the familiar box she turned it over as if it was a fine treasure. Smiling she proceeded to walk back to the counter where a young girl was ringing out absentmindedly. As Hazel placed the box down the girl grabbed the condoms and rang them. Suddenly her face morphed into a questioning one. "Ma'am are you sure these are the right size?" she asked.

Hazel blinked twice forgetting that the brand wasn't commonly bought, and those who did usually worked in the more adult section of Hollywood. Sighing she looked at the girl and cleared things up, "Oh trust me it's the right size." The girl looked over Hazel's unflinching eyes and realized she was telling the truth. Now that inquisitive look morphed into a brand new one. Now the familiar butterflies danced within Hazel's stomach as she recognized the traces of jealousy. Grabbing the bag and her receipt she ran out of the room, feeling like a little kid who was getting candy for the first time.

As Hazel entered her vehicle she sat there, this time free of certain apprehensions. Maybe it was the conversation with the girl and the look of jealousy that caused her mind to switch. The very voices that were screaming at her to stop were now rationalizing the decision. "You came this far, why stop now? One more time won't hurt. This is your last time," they called to her shrieking with excited jovial giggles. Hazel smiled as she agreed with them, looking in the mirror she made she looked acceptable. If this was going to be the last time it needed to be spectacular. Reaching into her bag she grabbed for the lipstick and reapplied the burgundy shade. Flexing her lips and blowing herself a kiss she smiled and started the drive.

As she carved through the streets driving to her meeting her car gave the familiar beeps. Taking a glance at the display she saw the name of the man she claimed to love. Pressing the button she started the call while forcing herself to swallow her disgust. "Hey baby," she said.

"Hey darling," he said in the familiar high pitched voice, "Just wanted to see how work is going." Hazel grimaced as she remembered the lie she had told him. Tonight he expected her to be at her desk diligently working trying to sure up deals before she officially left her job.

She hooked a left and responded, "Oh dear it's fine. You know the same boring financial statements. I have to make some calls to some overseas branches to make sure these deals go through."

She could feel her husband beam with pride as he responded, "Oh that's nice dear, I just wanted to make sure that you eat something. I know how you get." At his words, something in Hazel snapped and she had to pull over to the side of the road. Ben was a lot of things not all of them good, but she had to admit he was caring in his own way. Grinding her teeth she promised under her breath to end things tonight.

"Baby don't worry I'm gonna get something to eat. Don't wait alright, we have a lot of packing to do tomorrow," she said. Ben agreed and ended the call, the poor guy thought she had to work to do. Bringing her finger up to her face she wiped away the tiny formations of tears. This wasn't gonna be easy, but she had to do it. Making sure it was clear she pulled back onto the road and speeded to her final destination. Rolling up to the valet she smiled as the usual weekend attendant recognized her. "Hello deary, don't scratch him," she said with a wink. The man nodded as she handed him a rolled-up $20 bill. Getting out with nothing but her purse she walked through the doors like she owned the place, right up to the receptionist. The middle-aged woman looked at her with the warm welcoming smile that had been earned over the months that she had been visiting.

Looking at the woman in a non-judgemental voice she said "South Tower Room 445. Please enjoy your night." Not enjoy your stay, but enjoy your night The coy way that the woman said it made her stomach sink as what she was doing became so routine. Walking through the throngs of people checking in she really wished she didn't have to do this, but it needed to be done. She kept her head down through the rest of the lobby, around the corners and up the elevator, and even through the spacious corridor of rooms. She only lifted it when she got outside the door. Taking one last breath she swiped the key against the lock and entered.

The room was a large spacious one with plenty of space for a couple to romp around like horny teens. It was the standard room that all of her trysts had taken part in, a king-sized bed, smart TV with all the adult channels, and plenty of liquor. All of those things didn't matter to her as she focused on the main reason that she was there. The beautiful black man sat pridefully in the chair, like a king looking down on his latest wench. Hazel shuddered under the gaze, the familiar tingling starting to rise from her loins. She hated the fact that this man had this effect on her, but at the same time, she loved it. In an attempt to squelch the growing fire of lust, she squeezed her thighs together. The thing was the girlish smile still crept onto her face as she reconciled with her lust.

He was her "Her favorite chocolate dessert." That he was a veritable buffet of man that caused many a woman to glare at her in jealousy as she would walk underneath his arm. He had that boyish charm that shined through her cut and dry demeanor. The low lights of the room made illuminated his smooth chocolate skin, and gave the smile he flashed her a mysterious gleam. Underneath the look, she shuddered feeling like a schoolgirl again as she just stared back at his soft eyes. Swallowing she stepped forward licking her lips as she greeted him, "Brandon, I'm so happy to see you."

The man looked her up and down before enveloping her in his frame. Hazel felt how hard his body was and allowed herself to simply melt into his frame, taking in the unique scent that rolled off of him. In that moment of uncharacteristic weakness, Hazel realized what she would miss most from the arrangement. Something about how Brandon could just consume all of her brought out the feminine side, the one that craved him as a man. That wasn't an easy task by any means and she knew when this was over she would miss that feeling. Hazel wrapped her arms around the man's thickened midsection and placed her head on his chest and just stayed there. This would be another thing she would miss, the obvious strength that was contained within his body.

The man pulled back from the woman and grinned down at her. His thick lips broke slightly to reveal the pearly white teeth. Gleaming like fine jewels in the light of the hotel room, Hazel was mesmerized. Keeping the smile Brandon reached around and took her rounded ass into his hands. Giving it a squeeze he pulled her back to his body, taking the time to feel the feminine curves. As she collided with him, her plump breasts squeezed against his own hardened chest. Hazel moaned out as Brandon started to massage the fleshy rear. Hazel allow him to just play with her ass, just sitting there enjoying the movements. In the midst of their embrace, she felt herself start to shake. This is where things would get hard.

All her life Hazel had craved a man who would willingly accept her as she was. She wasn't the dainty daisy that all her friends were, and part of her had no intention of being it. Growing up in her milquetoast suburb, she never garnered the attention of her friends. Maybe it was her demanding attitude, or maybe it was the fact that she was bigger than most of the boys. Either way, she lacked dates, even when she started to develop the hourglass figure she now sported with pride. It all changed in college when she was a volleyball player. As an athlete, she was exposed to black men, something her hometown was lacking. Unlike her younger days, the wonderful array of specimens couldn't get enough of her. Her coed days were filled with being courted by some of the strongest and most handsome men around. Slowly she developed a taste for intense long-lasting sex, where she would be driven into the mattress or floor.

Brandon moved his mouth down to her exposed neck, kissing the exposed flesh. He wanted so badly to start biting the supple yet tanned flesh, but he knew better. Hazel had made it clear during their regular rendezvous that she couldn't have any evidence on her. For now, he resigned himself to just kissing the flesh, and avoiding leaving love bites. His offhand had joined the other on Hazel's round ass. Both worked in tandem, kneading the flesh and coaxing out the small moans and hisses from the woman. Hazel moved her hand to Brandon's head intertwining her fingers in between the kinky locks of his black hair. Craving more touch, she ran her hand up and down his back. As she felt the rippling muscles underneath the soft v-neck sweater she felt her knees buckle. Brandon stopped peppering her neck and looked at the woman who was in his arms, his mouth turned into a cocky knowing smile. "Sit down," he commanded while guiding her to the large king-size bed. Like an obedient puppy, Hazel made her way to the soft piece of furniture, spreading her legs as soon as she was on it.

In her sweetest voice, she asked, "Mind pouring me a drink?" Brandon moved to fulfill her request, which made her smile. Hazel sat there just smiling as she watched the man pour her drink, and return it to her. Taking the crystal glass in her hand she took a sip, the familiar burn of fine whiskey caused goosebumps to form on her skin. Brandon looked at her not caring for another drink just yet, instead choosing to take in her form. Hazel was a beautiful big woman, not really fat instead just sturdy for lack of a better word. He liked his women built thicker, and Hazel liked showing her body off just for him. Even though she was a professional when the two had their hookups she made sure to dress the part highlighting the features he loved...and tonight she did not disappoint.

She had a blue blouse that clung tightly to her body, the buttons doing their very best to constrain her amazing chest. No matter how many times he had seen them, they never failed to impress him. Giant milk jugs topped with dark brown nipples that protruded out at the slightest touch, he spent many times just suckling on them. Now here he was just staring at them from behind the thin fabric of her shirt. He kept staring noting the way her stomach protruded out, while most men would have been turned off by it, he found himself loving the soft curve. His eyes continued to travel and he found himself lingering on her lower body. Hazel knew what she was doing when she got dressed this morning. She knew that Brandon loved her legs when clad in stockings, and revealed just enough as her skirt took over. Smiling she watched as he sank to his knees, resting between the fleshy valley.

He took his time running his hands up and down, just feeling the soft material. Hazel allowed her head to rock back and sighed, she loved the gentle touch of the man. As she enjoyed the motions she heard his deep expressive voice. "Damn, I'm gonna miss these," he said while placing a kiss on the peek of skin that was revealed. The sadness wasn't lost on Hazel, especially considering she was feeling the same thing.

For the two of them, it was the end of an era, that started while the two were in college. He was the sexy black man who could do more than fuck, he kept her entertained with hours of conversations. To him, she was the sexy blonde woman who wouldn't mind pushing him against the wall, dropping to her knees, and blowing him whenever she felt like it. Their relationship was magical and somehow the feelings only grew between the two of them. Instead of quick hookups, they found themselves taking their time, enjoying nights that started with dinner and conversation, then ended with lovemaking sessions. Those sessions could last hours, as the two athletes were completely engrossed with each other. When one got tired of moving the other would simply lavish them, while waiting for their turn. It was the perfect arrangement until reality came knocking on the door. At the end of her program, Hazel got an offer that was too good to accept, and she had to leave her star sent lover for a chance to make something of herself.

In her time away from Brandon, Hazel had climbed the ranks of her company. Now an executive on the fast track she had everything she could have wanted, even a wonderful beau named Ben. The thing is the heart constantly craves more, no matter how much one has. While away on business Hazel saw him. Brandon was working his magic, entertaining his fellow executives and regaling them with story after story, all with the same smile that had captured her attention earlier. At that moment, seeing him at the bar erased the happy home she shared with her boyfriend and transported her back to being the coed who saw a man she had to have. With the same confidence as their first meeting, she made her way over, capturing his attention with a smile. Just like before Brandon fell for it, the flashes of their relationship flooding his mind and bringing him back to the many nights they spent within each other's arms. Like a well-oiled machine, the two found themselves racing upstairs and into the closest room. They didn't miss a beat as they performed the forbidden dance like they had hundreds of times before.

Hazel could've stopped the affair after the first time, after she woke up her hair a mess and thighs noticeably sore. She could've kissed him goodbye and simply chalked it up to a mistake fueled by alcohol. The thing is we all wouldn't be here if she did that. To her credit, she did come clean to Brandon about her relationship, a simple formality to explain why she wouldn't be able to sneak away all the time. To Brandon that didn't matter, he was given the deal of a lifetime. He would get his lover back, and when she couldn't be there physically he was free to charm any other of the highly successful women that were a simple text away.

With the groundwork laid and the boundaries set the two started the second version of their previous relationship. Now instead of sneaking into seedy bars for bottom shelf liquor, they had the world's finest alcohol at their fingertips. The old rickety dorm beds now morphed into plush king-sized mattresses with a variety of features, a favorite being a gentle massage that came after physically intense rounds. Brandon could now sit back, instead of cheap bras bought on sale, Hazel showed off the good stuff. Now the man was free to rip it off of her, price didn't matter. Thongs and teddies were torn to shreds as Hazel allowed her ebony god to take her biblically. The two lived in their own playground, a world created to satisfy their own perverse needs. In this world, Hazel was reminded that she was a woman, and had taken careful steps to show it. She got back into the gym shedding the small bit of weight she had gained right out of college, her makeup was done every day, and you bet that she made sure she was prim and proper for her man.

Back in the other reality, Ben was none the wiser. What he saw was his girlfriend find her spirit again. While not the specimen that Brandon was, he was a decent man. He tried doing things the right way, and Hazel could not fault him for that. He was committed and worked hard, doing his best to always put her first. It took a lot of practice for Hazel to simply shut her brain off to the fact that someone got hurt by her infidelity. It was simple enough, just don't think about it. Well, that simplicity came crashing down when Ben rose to his feet in her favorite restaurant. He spoke with a fire and passion that she had never seen, and then dropped down to one knee. She was in a dulled state of shock, one where she didn't even realize she had said "Yes." Before she knew it she was rushing to meetings with planners, and dress shopping. Her relationship had now taken the next step.

At this time any normal woman would have called something off, Hazel wasn't normal though. As she started to settle into her role as a wife, a part of her brain craved what Brandon offered her. If Ben was the static good guy who was reliable, Brandon was the chaotic drug that kept her wired. Ben was consistent and kept her level, Brandon knew which buttons to push to get the best out of her. Ben held her during sex and went slow, while Brandon left her a screaming mess even when he was being gentle. It was a surplus of fortune that was cursing her. No matter what she wanted to keep it going, to have the best of both worlds, but that's having your cake and eating too.

She had no idea when things had changed but they did one day. Ben would start grabbing at her with a fervent lust while proclaiming how much he loved her. He would start leaving his marks and caressing her body in a protective almost masculine manner. While not the same as being in the larger arms of her black lover, it felt refreshing. There was a warmth to what he was doing that left her giddy. At the same time, Brandon turned into something else. In bed, his actions became deep and purposeful like he was intent on her. No longer were they fucking for sport, no she was the focal point. She was the queen and he was her loyal servant intent on fulfilling her needs. It was as if he got off on hearing her soft purrs. When he was finished he would hold her and just talk. Instead of asking her high-level questions about random topics, he asked about her. He wanted to know her mind, what did she think? What did she feel, how did she feel? It was then that things hit her. The two men physical opposites in every way would stare at her with the same look. A look of pure love, damn near adoration. It was under the burning looks that she felt judged. Like Esther wearing the scarlet A, she felt singled out by the men. The thing was they weren't judging her, it was her own annoying conscience screaming for her to make amends. She knew that she had to.

12