One Last Time

Story Info
A legendary sexual athlete retires with a bang.
6.9k words
4.32
13.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The year is 2024, in an alternate reality much like our own, the people of the world are free of inhibition and taboo, almost all sports and athletic competitions involve sex. Every two years the hottest sexual athletes in the world gather in a host country to participate in the Sexual Olympics, for two weeks they put their bodies and skills on display competing against best in the world to win medals, bragging rights, and pride for the countries they call home.)

Eric stood in the locker room with the rest of his competition. This would be his final Sex Olympics representing team USA, he'd competed in eight by now, he was proud of the achievement, but this would be his last. He left his mark on seven events this year alone and had seven gold medals to show for it but he couldn't retire happy unless he medaled here in the Men's Stamina competition. He looked in the mirror examining his naked body. He was dismayed at the man he saw.

He was 6'4" and solidly built but he was getting old. He was still handsome, his daughters would say he was hot with his stud body and chiseled jaw. His entire body was covered in layers of thick hard muscle but was losing its definition, even his eight pack abs had started to fade a little, they just didn't "pop" like they used to. He could take additional supplements to keep his form but they weren't allowed for competition, better to save that for when he retired. At 47 years old he should have aged out of competition over a decade ago, he was the oldest here by at least nine years.

Like the other five men in the room he was naked, he had covered himself with oil and stood with a hand around his thick two foot cock, slowly jerking it to maintain his erection, everytime his hand reached his cockhead he pulled the large globs of precum that gathered there and drew it down his shaft making his entire length glisten like his oiled body. He saw every one of his competitors doing the same. He had the advantage in size but that wasn't everything especially in this event, in fact it could be detrimental to his effort to once again claim gold.

Eric had trained hard to be here, he'd taken all the approved supplements and was worked incredibly hard by his trainer and one time partner Vicki, the voluptuous blonde had become his wife's best friend over the years and Eric even fathered three daughters with her. She eagerly joined his harem after she retired and he even brought her along to the games this year. He could expect her to be in the crowd watching and cheering for him. Eric tried to concentrate on the upcoming event, his eyes wandered around the competition like they always did but he kept wandering back to his wife and children. His wife Stephanie was one of the hottest strippers in the business. They met after his first games when she wanted his autograph and offered to give him the best blowjob of his life. She wasn't wrong.

One thing led to another and while his career in porn took off she moved in and they were married before the birth of their second child. She was beautiful with the sculpted body of a fitness model, GGG cup tits and a plump fuckable ass, her long brown hair had a streak of bright blue on each side of her head, fitting her stage name as Stephanie Sapphire. She was caring and supportive but was a tough judge when it came to Eric's harem, she barely let two of her own daughters whom she trained personally join because she claimed they were only"passable" lovers.

Most of his competitive career Eric's many children never came to the games except when he brought the ones in his harem. Not because he didn't want them there but due to space. All competitors could bring only so many family members in addition to a limited harem. Most of his girls had the voluptuous bimbo looks of their various mothers, a few were on the more muscular side, each and every one of them was a shameless slut and it filled Eric with pride. This year though they all came on their own, sharing hotel rooms and buying tickets to his events at full price. His entire family would be here watching him compete in his final event. He needed to make them proud.

Eric shook his head clear and returned to taking his usual mental notes on each of other naked men in the room, like him they were all hairless from the neck down, not a requirement of the games but one of most popular things for sexual athletes to do. The new guy from Japan looked fit with his modest 15 inch cock but he was stroking too fast, poor kid was nervous. The "Siberian Bear" from Russia smiled when their eyes met, he looked scary by Eric knew him to be friendly enough, with 19 inches between his legs he was always in the top three but this year Eric heard he had a new partner, she may not know how to control her pussy to keep him going very long.

"There he is, Eric my friend!" Eric's sizing up of the competition was interrupted by a voice he knew well. He smiled at the approach of its naked muscular owner, Augusto "the Brazilian Bull Cock". He'd been Eric's main competition for the last three games. He was slightly taller the Eric and his incredibly muscular body still had all its defined hardness. In a way Eric was jealous of it at times but he'd just sigh and tell himself but time catches up to us all. Augusto was an excellent sexual competitor, boisterous and proud of his body. he was the second of the two 19 inch guys competing he had a right to be, and one of the friendliest guys Eric had ever met.

Outside of the games he was a breeder, his hefty balls showing their fullness at all times, while he could boast they were the size of grapefruit, Eric enjoyed every opportunity humble him with his own coconut sized nuts, he'd taken the same supplements Augusto did so he could breed between porn shoots. The two men met during Augusto's first games, before the team Rough Sex event, the man wanted Eric to sign a poster for his wife. It was from one of his first porn movies and the two began talking becoming fast friends they spent their free time vacationing, sharing wives, daughters, and harems, sometimes the two studs mixed them together and fucked them all as one giant group. Eric looked up to see his dark skinned friend. "It's good to see you old man." He said with a laugh.

"How you doing kid?" Eric asked grinning, the two men released their grips on their cocks and shook hands, having to stand to the side to avoid their manhoods poking each other.

"I'm well, 1000 pregnancies this year alone." He bragged. That was impressive, especially during a competition year. "I know the movie business has been good to you and I heard about the TV deal, congratulations!" Augusto referred to a new show Eric was asked to be a part of, it was about a biker gang who ran a town in the midwest US, he wasn't the lead actor, he let the younger guys enjoy that and make their careers, but the producers wanted a 'big cock' and he was more then qualified. He was largely there for his name and his two foot cock. He could still do porn on the side but it was nice to have steady work lined up anyway, even if his career was winding down.

"Thanks, I just accepted that role this morning. How'd you hear about it already?" He asked curious, his agent scheduled the call for this morning but very very late on the other side of the world, they wanted a decision and thinking if they wanted Eric, they'd accommodate his schedule.

"Ah, my lovely wife is an obsessive fan of yours my friend, she knows all your news before even you do." He said grinning. "How do you plan on enjoying your retirement if you're on set all day?" He asked.

"I'm only signed on for a handful of episodes, if it even gets picked up I'm open to more but we'll see." He answered. "How are the girls?"

"They're well, just married off the twins to some cockball player, pretty boy, sixteen inch cock, I offered them for a harem but he wanted them both as wives!" Eric new the player, his daughters all found the young man hot and wanted to fuck him at least one of his girls wanted to be in his harem.

"You must know, recently every time I'm fucking one of my sluts they go on about how I'll be the Top Cock now that you're retiring from competition. Honestly if I wasn't inside them I wouldn't be able to stay hard." Eric laughed at that, he somehow doubted one of the top breeders in the world wouldn't be able to keep it up.

"I'm sorry my retirement is making sex so difficult for you." He chuckled. "I trust your wife is pleased at the possibility of having more time with my cock?"

"Oh it's all she'll talk about, if it wasn't for how much I like fucking her ass I might just give her to you." His friend said with a sigh. Eric laughed loudly.

"With an ass like hers I'd take her in a heartbeat, might put a few more kids in her next time you let me have her."

"Another thing, a few of my daughters are still angry you didn't want to knock them up." He said changing the subject, Eric didn't want to breed his friends entire family, too much of that can get chaotic. "Actually reminds me, my youngest Teresa just turned 18 a few months ago and she's been wanting to fuck you. You'll love her, she's has her mothers curves and I can personally guarantee she has a tighter ass."

"You'd let me ruin her before she's married off or taken for a harem?"

"That's the thing, she doesn't want a husband, she wants a master, and she wants to be in your harem, the little whore made her decision already like she knew the whole time." He smiled leaning close. "She came with me thinking you'd take her after the games." Eric thought about it. His wife was here likely seated in the audience already with the rest of his family and the three be brought from his own harem.

"Have her come to my room, after the event. I'll watch her audition, if my wife accepts her then I'll consider trying her out myself, but Steph doesn't go easy on new girls." He said, warning his friend of his wife's high standards. Augusto smiled and nodded. Both men stood facing each other, slowly stroking themselves while they caught up and planned another orgy vacation after the closing ceremony. The big doors of the locker room opened and six stunning women dressed in thin silk robes were led in by a young man in a suit.

These were their partners, the women they'd be fucking during the event. Each woman's skin was flawless with their light makeup done to perfection. Their cheeks were flushed, showing they spent a while in their own locker room fucking themselves with dildos the size of their male counterparts. Eric spied Augusto's eldest daughter Mia, his friends partner for this event. The brunettes brown hair was streaked the blonde highlights. Her exaggerated hourglass shape was accentuated by her huge round tits and plump ass, each cheek the size of a watermelon. Eric knew from experience she was a great lay.

Mia strutted up to the two men with a naughty smile. Eric eyed her tits, they seemed bigger than he remembered. Last time he fucked Mia she was an E cup, now she looked to be carrying FF or G cup tits. "Hey Eric." She said biting her lower lip.

"Hey yourself, new tits?" He asked openly staring at her bigger chest. The bombshell Brazilian smiled and ran a finger along his abs.

"Yep, I wanted bigger targets for daddy's huge cum cannon and maybe yours later." She said with a smile and a wink of her eye. "And they bounce so much when I get fucked by huge cocks." She added licking her lips as her eyes roamed south to Eric's rock hard two foot cock.

Her hand promptly left Eric's abs and she wrapped an arm around Augusto's neck. "Hi daddy!" She said, greeting her father and pulling herself up into a long passionate kiss with the man. He knew Augusto would be tempted to fuck her right here, he couldn't blame him, but his friend knew the rules, kissing and other foreplay was fine but no blowjobs and all penetration had to be saved for the event. "I can't wait to take this cock in front of everyone." She breathed when they finally broke the kiss. The big man laughed.

"I'll see you on the floor old man." Augusto said bidding his friend goodbye for now. With a muscular arm wrapped around his bimbo daughters waist he lead her to his spot where the line would form. Eric watched the girls ass move as they left. He considered for a moment that she might very well have a better body than her mother and the same stamina than her father, the idea made him chuckle. He definitely wanted to fuck her again.

He turned his head back to the front of the room and was immediately greeted by a fair skinned long haired beauty. Violets robe was left opened showing off the dripping wetness between her thighs, the robe hanging off her G cup tits moved gently as she walked, her hips swaying wide with each step. She was every bit her mothers daughter though here Vicki was blonde and short haired, Violets hair fell down her back and brushed the top of her ass with dirty blonde locks.

Eric had been partnering with Violet for the last two Olympics for the Stamina event, she was with him for several events this year upping her involvement but didn't have her mothers itch to compete, Eric didn't mind though, the girl was beautiful and eagerly took his cock every time. She trained extra hard even her mother was impressed. She slid her voluptuous body along his, one dainty hand reaching to take over stroking his rock hard cock. "Hey stud." She said with a grin, starting to mouth his muscular chest. Her mother always started with that. His free hand palmed her head grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her mouth away from his muscular chest and forcing her head to look upward at him.

"Ready to take my huge cock like the fucking slut you are?" He asked not caring who overheard. He pulled her in closer pressing her body to his, with one muscular arm he squeezed her narrow waist and hefted her up so their lips could meet in a long kiss. Like her mother she was a shameless sizequeen, where her mother Vicki loved physically and sexually testing herself against men and other women, Violet loved showing off, taking every chance to be naked, or better yet, fuck in front of a crowd and make a show of it.

"Mmmm yes." She moaned once he put her back down. "I've been practicing with my two foot dildo all week. I'm so wet for you." The dildo she was referring to was a flesh colored cast of his cock, he gifted it to her mother one year and when Violet took over as his stamina partner she passed it down. Eric wrapped a hand around his good friends twenty two year old daughters throat and pulled her into a kiss. Their mouths fought as she kept stroking him. "I can't wait to join your harem with mom and have you fuck us at the same time." She grinned up at him. She moaned between kisses.

"Two minutes competitors!" The suit wearing official called to the room. With a series of quiet protests the men and women separated. Eric pushed her away and into her spot in line. She pouted at him, knowing she wouldn't have to wait long before he was filling her up.

"Use me hard, leave no doubt why you're the best." Violet said steeling one last kiss before her hand left Eric's monster erection. The male competitors stood beside female partners, each man slowly stroking himself and each women sliding off their robes moving a hand between their legs, fingers pumping equally slowly, teasing themselves for the event to come.

They were called out individually first the women then the men. The women did their sexiest struts as they made their way across the open arena getting the crowd going. The floor was covered in a series of wide thin mats, in the center of the huge open floor sat six stations. Each station consisted of a cube shaped thick sex pillow and a raised section of mat behind it where the men would stand, between these inlaid in the floor sat drains. The women each took their places at their designated stations, bending over their pillows as instructed. The men were called out one at a time with enough space between them to properly announce their names and the countries they represented. Allen was the top ranked competitor so he was middle of the pack.

He walked out to applause the bright lights almost blinding him. Looking around he spied his wife in a sparkling red dress with a brazen neckline that plunged to an inch above her bare pussy, he recognized it from this distance, having torn two of the same dress to shreds, ripping them off his wife before fucking her hard at separate public functions. She had every intention of teasing him until he won, he expected her to have his attending harem dressed in similar fashion. He smiled and pushed the memories out of his mind, concentrating on the plump fuckable ass in front of him.

The Stamina competition was the closing event and the highlight of every Sex Olympics. The rules were simple, every man had to maintain vaginal penetration with their partners and stay erect the entire duration. They had to keep half the length of their cocks in their partners at all times. The only position they would using doggystyle. Everyone had to start with basic doggystyle, they could use variations if they wanted but they all had to start the same. Every man could cum as many times as they needed but they had to keep going. A thirty second break between orgasms was permitted but if you didn't start fucking again after that you were eliminated.

Eric stood behind Violet, taking in the roundness of her ass and the wetness of her pussy. He slowly stroked his cock with every one else as the final competitor was introduced and the event was explained for the audience. "Ready." The master of ceremonies voice echoed in the arena. The MC was standing about twenty feet in front of them all to be clearly visible and to ensure they all started at the same time. As one, each man let go of their cocks and rested their hands at their sides.

"Insert." Each man stepped up to their stations, cockheads disappearing in the wet folds of their partners as the women moaned. Eric breathed slowly as his immense manhood slide into Violets pussy.

"Oh fuck you're so big." She moaned loud enough so he could hear her, her body shuddering as she fought to keep quiet during her first orgasm. Eric sighed in relief as his entire thick two foot cock slid home and his hips met her ass.

"Set." At the command every male grabbed the hips of their female partners. Eric felt nervous right then. He chuckled to himself recognizing the familiar feeling. He'd been her before, every time he was about to start he felt the nerves return. He could be in front of a crowded room fucking the biggest named pornstars and he wouldn't be nervous but here at the Sex Olympics, he felt it every time. "Begin." At once six hips drew back and began thrusting big cocks into six different moaning sluts.

Time: 1 hour 10 minutes

Eric groaned as he continued thrusting at his steady pace, already he could hear strain in some of the female voices, the newer girls weren't ready for it. Most people tended to assume that an athlete was solely the reason why they did as well as they did, in many events that was true, in the Stamina events that wasn't the case. For men and women having a practiced and professional partner made all the difference in the world. What good would it be if Eric or one of his fellow studs thrust into a woman that couldn't stay wet or wasn't wet to begin with? There was a lot of friction at play and "cockburn" was a well documented injury in newer sexual athletes.

The studs all seemed to keep their thrusts in time with each other. Left to right, the line of competitors went Japan, Russia, USA, Brazil, Jamaica, and Ghana. Eric was surprised to see the big man from Ghana make it out of the qualifiers, he was a bulky brute with an equally bulky sixteen inch cock and balls the size of a avocados that would be at home on a professional breeder. He was in Eric's bracket for the qualifying round. He was a member of the sex fighting team both he and his doubles partner tried, he seemed a bit too aggressive to last bit this man beat his team mate by an hour so there was some potential, while Eric kept a casual pace going for ten hours before he stopped, ensuring his advancement.

12