One Lazy Afternoon by the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,482 Followers

I turned, realizing too late that my limp, still twenty-five year old scuzzy cock was drooping out of my fly.

"Speechless huh?" she giggled.

"Did I just see you by the pool with your neighbour?" I asked.

Now it was her turn to be silent, effectively confirming that I had not just been dreaming.

"He's got to be in his fifties -- as old as your Dad -- and married."

"Bu..but... he's in such great shape..." she recovered enough to try to defend herself.

"He must be a great fuck with that fat cock too, but what would your Mom and Dad say if they find out? Or his wife for that matter?"

"You can't tell. Then they'd know what a pervert you are. You might be a grown up, but you still act gross."

"So I guess we have a stalemate. What are we going to do about it?"

Before she could answer, we heard car doors slamming. Her parents must be home. She ran towards the shower and I quickly tucked myself back into my shorts before heading downstairs to greet them, hoping that a sufficient show of cheerfulness would divert them from wondering what we had been up to in their absence.

Somehow though, I knew that our shared secrets were not going to be ignored forever.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,482 Followers
12