One Magic Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Besides, didn't she once try and set you up with Josh before you told her you liked girls?" Lynda said.

Although Kathryn was unsure what that had to do with anything, she nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"Well, if she didn't have a problem with you screwing her brother, which you certainly would've done eventually, why would she have a problem with you being with me?" Lynda stated.

Josh Austin had a well-deserved reputation as the boy most of the girls at Blessed Virgin were willing to turn in their V-Card for. If Kathryn had ever been tempted to give guys a try, the rugged baseball star would certainly have been her first choice. Lynda's argument certainly made sense, but still...

"That was different, Josh and I were almost the same age," Kathryn said, unable to come up with any other excuse.

"And the two of us are both consenting adults," Lynda countered. "Look, nine years might've been an insurmountable gap when I was a teenager, but between twenty-one and thirty it's barely a hiccup."

Kathryn had to admit, that was also true. When a year older than Lynda, she'd had a brief fling with a woman at her publishing house, and she'd been a decade her senior.

"Also, whatever might or might not happen between you and me is no one else's business. Not my sister's, not my parents', or not even fuckin' Sister Magdalene's!" Lynda firmly stated, then added in a lighter tone, "And believe me, it's far too late for you to corrupt my morals. I did a fine job of that on my own, thank you."

She paused for a breath.

"Still, if you're really not okay with the two of us getting freaky, then fine," she concluded. "We can just watch TV to pass the night away. In fact, if you're uncomfortable with being too close to me, we could string a blanket between us on the bed like you see in those old movies."

'Damn, why couldn't Lynda have been just some girl she'd met in a bar?' Kathryn thought. 'This would've been so much simpler.'

Then she realized that the only reason it wasn't simple was that she was making it complicated.

"No, you don't have to hang a blanket on the bed," Kathryn said.

"And the television?" Lynda inquired.

"No, we won't need that either," Kathryn replied, her face now displaying a smile. "It's all summer reruns anyway."

With a smile on her own face, Lynda reclaimed the space between them, raising a hand to stroke the side of Kathryn's face, brushing back her hair before leaning in to kiss her. At the same time, she laid the flat of her other hand against one of the brunette's breasts, squeezing it softly as she brought the cloth covered nipple beneath to life.

This time, Kathryn had no objection.

-=-=-=-

Drawing Kathryn back to the sofa, Lynda restored it to the purpose it had served in her parents' basement, as lips again became joined and eager hands once more explored forbidden areas. Gripping the back of the brunette's head, Lynda pulled her even closer, driving her tongue as deep into her mouth as it could go. Kathryn responded by caressing the underside of it with her own, even as her hands came up from below to cup the underside of the younger woman's breasts, tweaking her nipples with her thumbs.

Time passed quickly, with the intensity of their make out session increasing with each tick of the clock. Both women loved to kiss and each was certainly getting their fill as their bodies became so intertwined as to be almost one. At least until Kathryn, who had been stroking Lynda's inner thighs with her fingers, slipped her hand under the hem of the redhead's skirt, moving it even further upward toward the prized pearl between her legs.

"Oh my," she unexpectedly gasped as she made contact.

As it turned out, a brassiere wasn't the only thing Lynda had decided she could do without when she had changed clothes earlier. That however, wasn't the surprise that had led to Kathryn's exclamation. When her fingers had come into contact with the well saturated mound, it had been smooth flesh she had felt. Lynda's pubic mound had been shaved clean. Kathryn had heard tales of young women abandoning the natural look that had been so popular the last decade, but this was the first time she'd encountered anyone who'd gone totally bare.

"Surprise!" Lynda grinned as she noted Kathryn's reaction. "I like the way it feels and I hope you like the way it looks."

"I'm sure I will," Kathryn replied, bringing her fingers higher until they reached the treasure she'd sought.

Back at Blessed Virgin, some of the more religious types had referred to a woman's clitoris as "Satan's Doorbell," warning that if you allowed it to be rung, even while alone, you'd allow the Devil in. And that, they further warned, led down the road to damnation. It had been Kathryn's and most of her more open minded classmates' experience, however, that ringing it led down a much different path, one more associated with heaven than hell. As a result, they usually rang it as often as they could.

"Ding Dong, Satan calling," Lynda said whimsically as she felt Kathryn's nimble fingers caress her clitoris, having heard the same admonishments, which she'd also ignored just as willingly.

They continued to kiss as Kathryn slid her fingers along the folds of Lynda's bare pussy, pressing the tips inward to stroke the even more sensitive walls beyond. A penetration that caused the redhead to moan loudly in response.

As minutes passed, Kathryn deftly demonstrated that she certainly knew her way around a woman's sex, sending oscillating ripples of delight across Lynda's body. Swells which increasingly grew in intensity. It had been a while since the older brunette had practiced her talents, at least on someone other than herself. It pleased her that what they also said about riding a bike was true.

As much as she was enjoying herself, Lynda wasn't meant to be a pillow princess and needed to take a more active role. Disengaging from Kathryn's embrace, she grabbed the sides of her top and pulled it upward, sliding over her head before tossing it aside.

"Not bad, huh," she grinned, again lifting each mound to give Kathryn a now unobstructed look. "And to think there was a time when I was worried that I'd ever have any boobs at all."

After a summer long ago when she'd worked at an aunt's lingerie store, Kathryn had become quite good at estimating a woman's bust size. In Lynda's case, she'd put her at a 34B, which wasn't bad at all. She herself was also a 34, but a cup size larger.

"They were definitely worth the wait, don't you think?" Lynda asked, even as she continued to play with them.

Kathryn assumed the question had been rhetorical, but the next words out of Lynda's mouth made her not so sure.

"You think they're nicer than Connie's?" she asked.

'She expects me to answer that?' Kathryn thought.

After a few seconds of contemplation, Kathryn decided that 'how would I know?' was probably the best reply. Unfortunately, Lynda's next comment indicated that wasn't going to work.

"Oh come on, I know the two of you were in the same gym classes, not to mention all the times you went clothes shopping," Lynda pointed out. "You can't tell me that you never checked her out. I was her sister and I know I did."

Yes, Kathryn had to admit: she had indeed looked, and more than once, with some of those times coming after she knew that Connie was totally straight. How could she not, when the long haired brunette had the most perfect set of boobs she'd ever seen, better than even the models in her little brother's Playboy magazines, the hiding place of which she often helped keep away from their mother. It wasn't so much their size, she often noted -- after all, they were no bigger than her own -- but rather their perfect proportion to the rest of her body.

Kathryn thought Lynda's breasts were quite nice as well, but in a different way. The question was, how to say that without hurting her feelings. She didn't want to outright lie, if only because she'd never been good at it. Thankfully, before she could come up with an answer, Lynda began to unexpectedly laugh.

"I'm only playing with you," she told Kathryn. "I know I have nicer tits than my sister, and that goes for even before she started breastfeeding all those little rugrats."

Kathryn hoped her face didn't show the relief she felt at not having to answer.

"And speaking of nice tits," Lynda added as she reached out her left hand and ran the tips of her fingers down the valley between Kathryn's mounds, "what say we get a look at yours?"

Lynda guided Kathryn back to her feet, then slipped behind her, taking hold of the zipper below her neckline as she moved. As she drew it downward, the dress grew slack around the brunette's body. The redhead then eased it off the taller woman's shoulders, guiding it down her body until it fell on its own. The slip beneath it came next, followed by the low heeled loafers on her feet. Finally, all that remained were her brassiere and panties. Impressed by the artistry of both, Lynda moved back in front of Kathryn to take a better look.

Made of white lace, Kathryn's undergarments probably cost more than the entire contents of Lynda's lingerie drawer, prompting her to think that if she owned underwear that fine, she might wear it more often. They were designed more to accent than conceal, and both the dark areolae' of the older woman's breasts and the thickly haired mound between her legs were visible through the diaphanous material.

Lynda watched with interest as Kathryn reached behind her back and undid the undergarment's binding, causing it to grow slack. Easing the shoulder straps down her arms, she let the now useless support fall to the ground. Her hands then dropped to the side of her panties, sliding them off as well.

" Que c'est magnifique!" Brava," Lynda said in approval as she took in the totality of Kathryn's well-toned body.

She then leveled the playing field, slipping first out of the house shoes she'd been wearing, and then her skirt. Now naked as well, she struck a pose and invited Kathryn's opinion.

Not being the least bit fluent in French, at least not the spoken variety, Kathryn expressed her admiration in a more time honored manner. She brought her lips together and produced her best version of a wolf whistle.

-=-=-=-

No longer encumbered by clothing, they returned to the couch, picking up right where they left off. Another flurry of kisses followed, along with a fair amount of groping. Fired up by her rising passions, Lynda swung a leg across Kathryn's lower body, then followed with the rest of her body, straddling the taller woman. Then, pressing her breasts forward, she brought them to within an inch of the brunette's face.

"Care for a taste?" she asked as the movement of her body caused the buoyant mounds to bounce in the air.

Kathryn certainly did, and, surprisingly more than she'd ever wanted to do so with Connie. The answer to that was simple enough though: Connie had always been a fantasy while Lynda was reality -- and oh so close as well.

Closing the space between Lynda's excited nipple and her own eager mouth, Kathryn swirled her tongue around the circumference of her areola before wrapping her lips around the thick nub and drawing it between them. Then, after excitedly sucking on it for a few moments, she released the prize to shift her attention to its twin.

Lynda's other mound proved just as sweet and soon the older woman was moving back and forth between the two, much to the younger's enjoyment. Whichever breast was not in her mouth received the attention of her nimble hand, maintaining a constant level of pleasure.

"Oh, that feels good," Lynda offered in a low tone as she stroked the back of Kathryn's head.

At the same time, even as Kathryn again worked her way across Lynda's chest, the redhead pressed the lower half of her body against the brunette's, causing their pubic mounds to rub together, eliciting a loud moan of appreciation from both of them.

They rocked back and forth with Lynda holding Kathryn's hips to keep the two of them steady and Kathryn continuing to suckle at her breasts, her hands firmly planted against their underside as she held them in place.

"Oh yeah, baby," Lynda intoned as she tilted her body back, pressing her breasts even harder against Kathryn's mouth. "Suck those tits."

Lynda certainly had an obsession with her breasts, Kathryn thought as she again closed her mouth around one, but then considered that, if she'd had to wait as long for hers to develop as the younger woman had, she might've been a mite fixated on them too. But that wasn't really paramount right now.

What was important was the fact that Kathryn felt aflame with desire in a way she hadn't in nearly a year. Actually longer, she corrected herself, as the fire between her and her former girlfriend had faded long before they'd finally called it quits. She'd filled the empty months since with her writing, and while it was productive professionally, being with someone after so long now made her realize that unfulfilling that had really been.

Releasing her hold on Lynda's breasts, Kathryn reached around to her back, running her hands down its length until they reached the redhead's ass. Gripping her cheeks, she squeezed the equally pliant flesh as tightly as she could, causing Lynda to again express her approval, even as she pressed her body against Kathryn's once more.

With a plan in mind, Kathryn lifted Lynda off of her and to the left, pressing her up against the left arm of the couch. Shifting her own body, the brunette climbed up on bended knees, moving into the space between the redhead's legs. There to take a breath as she looked down and finally had a chance to truly admire the beauty of Lynda's bare mound, running a hand across it as she marveled at both its smoothness and its pleasing warmth. Her fingers again danced across the exposed clitoris, sending a shudder once more through her new lover.

Bending downward, Kathryn again kissed Lynda, first on her lips, then on her neck and shoulders before returning to her breasts. Swollen tips still rigid with desire called her name, a plea she was happy to answer, again alternating her attention between each of them, stroking the soft mounds with both her fingers, lips and tongue, leaving a wet trail in her wake. Lifting herself just a bit higher on the couch, Kathryn pressed her breasts against Lynda's, their nipples creating erotic sparks as they rubbed together.

After a final deep kiss, once that each felt to their core, Kathryn pulled herself further back on the cushion, spreading Lynda's legs wider as she moved. She then lowered her head until it hung only inches from the treasure she had admired earlier. There was such beauty in it that she wondered if she should try it herself. But that was an idea for another day, she thought; more immediate matters demanded her focus.

Reaching out with two extended fingers, Kathryn ran their tips along the center of Lynda's mound, gently parting the folds of her sex like the petals of a flower, revealing the pinkness within. At the same time, she brushed her thumb along the underside of the redhead's clitoris, stroking it softly. A touch that caused another stronger reaction from Lynda as her body quivered with excitement. Drawn to the sweet nectar of Lynda's arousal like a bee to honey, Kathryn brought her head even closer, replacing the caress of her fingers with that of her tongue.

Kathryn loved going down on a woman; it was as simple as that. One of her first lovers, an upper classwoman at her college, had once remarked that if you're not willing to eat pussy, then you can't call yourself a lesbian. It was a truism that the then freshman came to fully agree with. There were girls on campus who liked to make out, a few who would even finger you while doing so, but they were only playing at being a dyke. Come graduation, it was back to cock city for them.

Sliding her tongue in circles, Kathryn explored the depths of Lynda's sex, sending waves of bliss rippling across her body. With the flat of the brunette's hands firmly set against her thighs, holding her in place, Lynda brought her own hands to her chest, squeezing her breasts as she played with her nipples, adding to the delights brought forth by the woman beneath her.

As the tides of passion continued to grow, Lynda released her breasts and, sliding her hands downward, lifted her legs higher, allowing Kathryn to reach deeper within her and to increase the speed of her oral thrusts. The increase proved pivotal as the blazing fire in Lynda's core became an inferno, causing her body to quake in frenzied motions as she teetered on the verge of orgasm. A threshold she cleared only breaths later, exploding in a burst of ecstasy that touched every part of her.

"Sweet mother in heaven!" she cried out, an exclamation the good sisters at Blessed Virgin would definitely not have approved of in the context.

Even after Lynda's body began to calm, Kathryn continued to work her particular brand of magic. Her tongue probed the younger woman's depths one last time before working its way back up her body until it again found her mouth. There to intertwine with its counterpart once more as she shared with Lynda the fruits of her climax.

-=-=-=-

Lynda should've felt exhausted after such a strong orgasm, but instead she found herself filled with inexplicable energy. A strength predicated on the desire to bring to Kathryn the same joy she had brought her.

The erotic dreams of her youth returned as Lynda lifted herself upward, taking hold of Kathryn's breasts as she lowered her mouth to them. Taking the right nipple into her mouth, she reached out with a hand to also pleasure the left, then reversed to hungrily suck on that as well. Cries of delight and encouragement spilled from Kathryn's lips.

Lynda didn't have the brunette's years, but having preferred variety over consistency, she'd developed a more diverse set of skills -- a few of which proved a surprise to Kathryn. Pressing the older woman up against her own end of the couch, Lynda went to town on the breasts she had so admired as a teen, paying them homage even as she thought that her sister was an idiot not to have at least once given them a try. Alternating between breasts, she took each nipple into her mouth, suckling like a hungry babe, drawing sustenance from Kathryn's moans of pleasure.

As she continued, she reached down with a free hand, sliding it between Kathryn's legs to cup her thickly haired mound, the bush of which was saturated with the sweet juices Lynda had brought forth. Wet as it was, she felt practically no resistance as she slipped two, then three, and finally all four of her fingers deep into the older brunette, the warmth of her inner walls closing around them as she began to slowly slide her hand back and forth, picking up speed with each repetition.

"Oh yes," Kathryn moaned, delighting at the touch of a hand other than her own.

Lynda's hand was soon a blur of motion, driving Kathryn down the road to ecstasy, even as the older woman continued to call for her to go faster.

"Oh Lord, that feels so good!" Kathryn moaned loudly as her body rocked in ecstasy.

But Lynda wasn't finished yet.

Withdrawing her hand, she dropped further down and replaced her fingers with her mouth and tongue, the latter reaching far into the recesses of Kathryn's pussy with amazing dexterity.

"Sweet Mother of God!" Kathryn screamed, gripping the throw pillow behind her head as an overwhelming wave of joy gripped her quaking form.

For one magic moment, she knew the meaning of perfect bliss.

-=-=-=-

Kathryn didn't make the 9:02 train back to Stony Brook the next morning. In fact, she also missed the 10:02 and the 11:02, finally getting a seat on an afternoon train. Lynda surprised the owner of the Deli Good by calling in sick for the first time since he'd hired her. They never were able to repeat Kathryn's perfect moment, but they had a lot of fun trying.