One Man Living with Four Women Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack has sex with his sexy, whore of a sister-in-law, Rosa.
5.9k words
4.38
5.3k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Man Living with Four Women, #03

After having had sex with his stepsister, Maureen, Jack had sex with his sexy sister-in-law, Rosa.

Author's Note:

Even though the four women in this story, stepmother, stepsister, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law, are not related to Jack by blood, with them all living with him under the same roof, sex between them is deemed incestuous.

Never thinking of them as whores before, Jack thought of his stepmother, his stepsister, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law as whores now. Indeed, no doubt about it, they were whores. They were all whores.

All that he needed to do was to allow them to catch him masturbating. To make them sexually want him, all that he needed to do was to show them his erect, naked cock. Without him even having to make a sexual move on them, all four women willingly wanted to suck and fuck him. Irregardless of the shame and the embarrassment should friends and family discover their tawdry and scandalous, sexual affairs, all four women wanted to have incestuous sex with him.

F F F

One Man Living with Four Women, revised, rewritten, and continued from #02

"Jack! Jack! Oh, my God, Jack. I'm cumming," said his stepsister, Maureen. "I'm cumming, Jack. I'm cumming."

Words that I thought that I'd never hear coming from my stepsister's mouth, she lifted her head from her pillow to stare down at me licking and fingering her pussy. Even when looking up at her from this angle with my face buried in her pussy, she was so beautiful. Something that I'll never forget and will always remember, in the way that men love watching women giving them a blowjob, my stepsister stared down at me while I ate her pussy.

Her look of pure sexual arousal told me that she wanted me to give her oral sex and a sexual orgasm as much as I wanted to give her oral sex and a sexual orgasm. Seemingly, she was no different from how I felt about sex as she felt about sex. She seemed as horny as I was. With us a perfect, sexual match, indeed, she was as much of a whore as I was a whoremonger.

"Jack! Jack! Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop licking me. I'm cumming, Jack. I'm cumming," she said. "Oh, my God," she said running her fingers through her beautiful hair.

Then, while I ate her pussy, she fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. She reached down for me and toyed with the hair on my head as if she was fingering my pubic hair. She draped and rested her legs on my back while I continued eating her.

"Lick me faster. Lick me harder. I'm cumming, Jack. I'm cumming," she said again. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I don't believe this."

Then, as if she was the man and I was the woman, she put a heavy hand to the back of my head and pushed my face forward into her pussy. While using both of her hands on each side of my head, moving my head from side-to-side and up-and-down, she wiped her vaginal secretions all over my face. My face was covered with her and glistened with the scent of her.

As if she gave me her version of a cum bath, covered with her musky aroma, I had her warm wetness all over my face. I smelled of her. With the odor of sex permeating my bedroom, I smelled like sex. Never have I had such an erotic experience from eating a woman's pussy.

Then, while I stared up at her, she closed her beautiful green eyes, arched her sexy back, and stiffened her long and shapely legs. I watched her have a sexual orgasm. She fell silent and remained motionless while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Not taking her long to recover, seemingly, she wanted to continue having sex with me as much as I couldn't wait to continue having sex with her.

After I wiped my face and mouth with a hand towel that I kept by my bed, as soon as I moved up to her, she mounted me. Making herself comfortable sitting on me, I stared up at her beautiful face and her freckled, C cup, naked breasts. I reached up my horny hands and cupped her big breasts in the palms of my hands while sliding slow fingers across her erect nipples.

My naked, sexy, redheaded stepsister was on top of me while smiling down at me. After I gave her oral sex, she was ready to make love to me. Never expecting to have sex with her, I loved my stepsister as much as I loved my stepmother.

Maureen sat on top of me as if she was a redheaded, Lady Godiva ready to ride a white stallion full gallop in public while naked. She sat on top of me as if she was a barrel racer sitting on a wild mustang at a Houston, Texas rodeo. She sat on top of me as if she was an Indian squaw from the Fuck Me tribe about to ride me bareback. With her not asking me to use a condom, unless she was on the pill, she was about to have sexual intercourse with me without birth control protection.

F F F

Hard to wrap my head around that I was about to make love to my stepsister, I never thought that this would ever happen. I never thought that just by allowing them to barge in my bedroom without knocking and catch me stroking myself that they'd want to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with them. I stared up at her with sexual lust while she stared down at me with erotic passion.

She was so beautiful with her long, lush, red hair. I loved her hanging her big, freckled breasts in my face. Filling me with love and sexual lust, with her looking at me and focusing only on me, I loved her staring down at me with her bright, green eyes. If I was to die right now after having romantic sex with my stepsister, I'd die a happy man. Indeed, she was the type of woman who made me not want to have sex with another woman.

She reached her hand down between her legs. I felt her wrap her delicate fingers around my big dick. She fondled the head of my cock before squeezing my cock. Then, easing the head of my big dick inside of her, she parted her pussy lips with my engorged prick. As if I was sitting with her while in a hot tub or was at a nude beach with where she masturbated me while a small crowd of perverted men watched, my prick felt good in her warm and soft hand as if it belonged there.

Then, something that made me take a sexually excited breath, as soon as I entered her, her warm wetness engulfed my stiff prick. I felt as if I was finally home. Only, immediately, I thought, with me not wearing a condom, what if she didn't ask me to pull out when I was ready to cum? Fertilizing her, what if she allowed me to ejaculate a load of my seed in her pussy?

What if I made her pregnant? What if she wanted me to impregnate her? What if it was all a ruse for me to impregnate her? What if I gave her my baby? What if she wanted me to give her a baby? What if my stepsister loved me as much as I loved her. What if she wanted to marry me as much as I wanted to marry her?

If I gave my stepsister my baby, I'd want her to have the baby. I wouldn't want her to abort it. I'd love her to give birth to a baby girl who looked just like her with her red hair, freckles, and green eyes. I'd love Maureen to give birth to a baby boy who looked just like me.

I'd help her raise and support the child. I'd marry her. I'd be her happy husband and she'd be my loving wife. With us always having had a good relationship, I'd definitely marry my stepsister. I loved her. I truly loved Maureen.

F F F

Even though my erect prick, no doubt, was much bigger than she had usually experienced, with her ready for me, I easily and slowly slid inside of her warm and wet pussy. She gasped and wrapped her arms tighter around my neck as soon as my cock filled all of her. A perfect fit, she was so tight. She was so wet, so very wet. Never have I seen her as sexually aroused.

Then, with gentle and loving humps, she humped me while I humped her. Never have I felt as much suction as I felt humping any other woman in the way that I felt when humping Maureen. I made love to my stepsister while she made love to me.

While making love to one another, we kissed, we parted one another's lips and French kissed. The first time kissing Maureen, she was a wonderful kisser. I loved her full, red lips. She blanked my mind with her kisses. We continued making out as if we were husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend instead of stepsister and stepbrother.

Then, humping me faster, she humped me harder. I returned her fast and hard humps with my fast and hard humps. We were fucking. Proactive in her fucking, she wanted to fuck me as much as I wanted to fuck her. Again, difficult to wrap my head around, I fucked my stepsister and she fucked me. Never have I ever fucked a woman in the way that I fucked Maureen. Never have I had sex with anyone as beautiful as Maureen.

Something that I never expected to happen, I couldn't believe that I was fucking my stepsister and she was fucking me. Never did I ever think that I'd be making love to my stepsister before fucking her. Never did I think my stepsister would want to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. Never did I think that having sex with my stepsister would feel so glorious.

By far, with us so passionately compatible, she was the best fuck that I ever had. After having sex with her, I didn't want to have sex with anyone else. I only wanted Maureen. I only wanted my stepsister. Yet, not wanting to disappoint them, three other women were waiting their turn.

With her already sexually aroused from me licking and fingering her pussy, and giving her a sexual orgasm with my fingers, my mother, and my tongue, surprisingly, it didn't take her long to cum again. Proud of myself, I gave my stepsister a second, sexual orgasm, this time with my cock. She closed her eyes and put her head back before screaming out my name.

She wrapped her arms tighter around my neck. She wrapped her legs around my back. As if she tried to cojoin our naked bodies as one, she squeezed me tighter.

"Jack! Jack! Don't stop fucking me. Oh, my God, Jack! Jack! Don't stop fucking me. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum, Jack. I'm going to cum," she said. "Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me. Fuck your stepsister!"

Finally, when she collapsed beside me, I moved up to rest beside her. I put my arm around her shoulders. She rested her head and her hand on my chest. As if she was my wife or my girlfriend instead of my stepsister, I loved holding her in my arms.

As if we were meant to be a romantic couple, she felt as if she belonged there. I kissed her forehead while holding her big, naked breast in the palm of my hand. Again, unable to stop myself from touching her and feeling her beautiful, naked body, I loved touching and feeling her naked body everywhere that a stepbrother should never touch and feel his stepsister

Never feeling this way before about any woman, after having sex with her, I loved my stepsister. I truly loved Maureen. Especially if I made her pregnant with our baby, I'd marry her if I could and if she'd marry me. Forever together, I'd be a happy man with my stepsister as my lawfully, wedded wife.

F F F

With her not done having sex with me, she moved halfway down the bed while staring up at me with a sexy look as she moved down my naked body and touching and feeling me everywhere as she moved slowly lower. Wrapping her fingers around my big dick and squeezing it again, she took my still stiff prick in her soft and warm hand. She fondled the head of my cock with her long, manicured fingertips. She stroked me to a bigger and harder erection while licking my prick and kissing my prick.

Then, while staring up at me with her beautiful, green eyes to show me my big dick stretching her mouth, she took me deeper in her mouth. Something that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my horny life, my stepsister was blowing me. My sexual fantasy coming true, Maureen sucked my cock while stroking my cock. Determined for me to cum in her beautiful mouth, she stroked me faster. She stroked me harder while sucking me deeper.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'I don't believe this. Maureen is sucking my cock. She's giving me the best blowjob that I've ever had in my life. Who knew that my sexy stepsister was such a wonderfully talented cocksucker?'

She continued staring up at me with my big dick buried in her beautiful mouth. In the way that she did before while sexually teasing me by pretending to give me a blowjob with her tongue pushing out her check, my big dick pushed out her check now. She continued stroking me while sucking me. Indeed, without a shadow of a doubt, quite the talented cocksucker, never had anyone given me as good of a blowjob as I was receiving now from my stepsister.

Surprised that she gave me such a beautiful blowjob, who knew my sister could suck cock? I always thought of her as an innocent virgin. Now, I think of her as a whore, my cocksucking whore. Hopefully, this blowjob was one of many, already, I couldn't wait for her to blow me again.

F F F

Not taking me long to cum, enjoying her sucking me, I tried to delay cumming as long as I could. Only with her stroking me faster and harder while sucking me deeper, and with her determined to make me cum, it was impossible to delay my sexual orgasm any longer. Surprising me and making me happy, with her not moving her mouth away, she wanted me to cum in her mouth as much as I wanted to cum in her beautiful mouth.

I put a gentle hand behind her red, pretty head and slid my fingers through her beautiful, lush, red hair. While moving her head forward, I put my hands on both sides of her head. Then, I humped her mouth. I fucked her face. I couldn't wait to cum in my stepsister's beautiful mouth. I couldn't wait to watch her swallow my cum.

"Maureen! Maureen! I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Maureen," I said.

I gave her fair warning that if she didn't want me to cum in her mouth, wanted to pull away, and have me cum on her naked breasts, she could. Expecting her to move away so that I didn't cum in her mouth, while hoping that she wouldn't, she didn't move away. Instead of cumming on her naked breasts, I exploded a load of warm and oozy cum in her mouth. As if she was proud of herself for giving me a blowjob well done, she swallowed me.

While still sucking my cock and licking me clean, she smiled up at me with those green eyes and with my big dick still in her mouth. Then, as soon as she removed the pressure of her beautiful lips from my erect prick, startling her, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her beautiful red hair, and across her naked breasts. Showing her my respectful appreciation after she gave me the best blowjob that I had ever had in my life, I gave my stepsister a cum bath.

She laughed while wiping cum from her face with her fingers, putting the cum in her mouth, and swallowing it. Never have I ejaculated as much cum as I ejaculated all over my stepsister. She had cum dripping from her hair, her eyebrows, her nose, her mouth, and her chin. She had cum that pooled on her naked breasts.

"That was a lot of cum, Jack," she said laughing. "As if you're a dirty dog and left your scent on me by peeing on me, I'm dripping with your cum," she said with another laugh. "I love it," she said while laughing again.

She scooped up more of my cum with her fingertips, took it to her mouth, and swallowed it. After having had sex with my stepsister, while hoping that MILF of a stepmother would raise her hand next, I'd love to have sex with Emma. I'd love to fuck my stepmother. I'd love her to suck my cock. I'd love to compare stepsister against stepmother. I'd love Emma to fuck me and blow me in the way that her daughter, Maureen, had just done.

After our two-hour sexual adventure of passion, I left my bedroom with Maureen. We sat in the living room to have another cup of coffee. Smiling widely as if I had just opened Christmas presents by having sex with my stepsister, I looked from my stepmother to look at my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law. Sexually sated for today, I wondered who would want to have sex with me tomorrow.

F F F

One Man Living with Four Women, #03:

The next day, after having had incestuous sex with my redheaded stepsister, Maureen, we all assembled in the living room, again. Once again, as if they were all in readiness for their honeymoons, they all fixed their hair and their makeup. They all wore their sexiest, sheerest, and lowest-cut nightgowns. I looked from my stepmother, Emma, to look at her daughter, my stepsister, Maureen, to look at my mother-in-law, Maria, and finally to look at my sister-in-law Rosa. While looking from one to the other hardened my cock and increased my sexual desire.

As if I was at a sexy, lingerie fashion show at Victoria's Secrets, I continually looked from one woman to look at the next woman. Every time I looked in their direction, they showed me something that I shouldn't see of their sexy and shapely, nearly naked bodies. They deliberately showed me a peek of their naked breasts or a flash of their naked pussies.

Already horny from seeing four good-looking women in their sleepwear, I wondered which woman would want to have sex with me next. I already knew which woman that I would pick to bed. If it was my decision and up to me to pick one, I'd love to have sex with my stepmother. Ever since I turned 18-years-old; I've always wanted to have sex with her.

Yet, who will raise their hand to have sex with me on Tuesdays? Will it be my MILF of a stepmother, my MILF of a mother-in-law, or my sexy, whore of a sister-in-law? I'd love to have sex with any of the three of them. Only, and again, if it was my choice, I wanted to have sex with my stepmother, next. After having had sex with her daughter, I'd love to have sex with her mother. I'd love to compare daughter to mother to determine who is better in bed.

In the way that I'll be having sex with Maureen on Mondays, every Monday, whoever raised their hand today, I'd be having sex with them on Tuesdays, every Tuesday. Unless one of them had their period, having sex with one of them was something that I looked forward to having daily. I'll be having sex with someone every day of the week, and they'll be having sex with me twice a week.

'Wow,' I thought. 'I never thought I'd be having sex with any of these four women.'

Life is good. Life if very good. Honestly, when I invited these four women to live with me, I never thought that they'd want to have sex with me. I never thought that I'd be having sex with them.

Surprising me as much as they're sexually exciting me, as if I was sitting in a whorehouse, and basically, I was, I can't believe that all four women agreed to have sex with me. As if I was an Arabian Shiek, and these four women are my harem, I'll be having sex every day. Instead of only giving them shelter, I'd be giving them all sex.

F F F

The women all wore different sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgowns than from the nightgowns that they were yesterday. Appreciating their sexual beauty and their shapely bodies, again, I continually looked from one woman to the other. As if I was dreaming, I was blessed to be living with four, stunningly, beautiful women.

Mesmerized by all that they showed me of their shapely and sexy, nearly naked bodies, all that I could do was stare. Never thinking that I'd be seeing anything of these four women, I was seeing everything. With my eyes bulging out of my head, I stared from my stepmother to stare at my stepsister, to stare at my mother-in-law, and to stare at my sister-in-law.

I was hypnotized by all that I saw of my MILF of a stepmother, Emma. She was so beautiful. She wore a long, black nightgown with a plunging neckline that looked as if she could have worn as a gown it to a ball. Never have I seen as much of her big breasts as I was seeing now.

Practically falling out of her nightgown top, she reminded me of Elvira, the mistress of the night but with blonde hair instead of black hair. Her big breasts bulged out as if she was wearing a pushup bra and walking the red carpet. If she wasn't sexually appealing before, she was even more so when wearing such a sexy nightgown.

12