One More Favor

Story Info
Doing an unexpected favor for the wife of a coworker.
4.1k words
4.5
46.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

It was the middle of January and I was over at Doug and Kerrie's house, helping Kerrie take down all of their Christmas decorations. Doug was in the hospital again and, even once he was discharged, it'd be a while before he would be up to the task. He'd been dealing with a lot of health issues recently and, although we were all expecting him to make a full recovery, he still had a long road ahead of him. He was well-liked at work so there were a lot of us who worked with him who were looking for ways that we could help out him and his family. Kerrie was telling me as we were working that they had a freezer full of meals and that people had come by to watch their 4-year-old daughter while she ran errands or ran errands for her when she was at the hospital with Doug. I was feeling like helping to take down Christmas decorations wasn't enough and wondered if I could be doing more but then an opportunity presented itself.

I had known Kerrie for nearly as long as I'd been working with Doug and, though I wouldn't say we were friends, we were definitely comfortable around each other. Still, I was pretty surprised by what she asked of me. Once we had all of the decorations down and packed up in plastic tubs and the tubs put away, she asked if I'd be willing to do one more favor for her, as long as I was there. Of course, even not knowing what it would be, I was happy to help out however I could.

"It's a little weird for me to ask, but I've given this a lot of thought," she started out, "Between Doug being sick and having a 4-year-old around, it has been a long, long time since Doug and I have been intimate so I am extremely pent up. I trust you and I know you have a strong marriage that wouldn't be affected by you doing this favor for me, especially if you and I are the only ones who would ever know about it."

"What exactly are you asking?" I asked, not wanting to assume anything despite what it sounded like she was asking.

"I haven't seen or touched a stiff cock in a long time," she said, "so I'm asking, first, if I can see and touch yours and, second, if you'd be willing to help me release some of my pent-up sexual frustration."

I'd never thought about doing anything like this with Kerrie, in part obviously because we were both married, but also because she was quite a bit younger than me. I had, of course, noticed her big boobs but hadn't ever considered getting my hands on them. She was blond with blue eyes and was nicely curvy but I knew she wasn't interested in me per se; she was just looking for a safe way to get off. I understood that being older and responsible and experienced was my appeal and that she wasn't trying to seduce me, she was trying to convince me. Of course, I didn't need a lot of convincing from a young, blond, curvy woman to agree to help her cum. I'm not sure how I could possibly have turned her down.

"Of course I'm more than happy to help however I can," I replied, which made her smile. My cock was already stiffening as I thought about the possibility of getting her naked to take care of her needs. She led me over to the couch and sat but had me remain standing in front of her. I was comfortable that we wouldn't be disturbed with Doug still being at the hospital and their daughter at school so I was feeling pretty relaxed as she was opening my jeans while my cock continued stiffening. She slid my jeans down then massaged the bulge in my briefs before sliding them down, too, my stiff cock springing out. With my jeans and underwear at about mid-thigh, she gripped my cock and gently pumped it while gazing at it intently. I definitely had not expected to be receiving a handy-j while at her house but I was savoring the pleasurable feeling of her soft, warm hand sliding slowly up and down my shaft. If she kept going, based on how she was positioned before me and gazing at my cock, I was going to shoot my load right at her face. As it turned out, she was not going to take me to completion with her hand.

She was moving in closer as she continued pumping my cock until she was close enough to engulf it in her mouth. Still gently pumping the base, she wrapped her lips around my shaft and began to slide them up and down while I let out a moan. Her mouth felt so awesome that I knew I wouldn't be enjoying it for as long as I would have liked to. I caressed her blond hair but left the pace entirely to her since this was apparently something that she felt she needed to do. Her cocksucking was outstanding, though, so even if she just wanted to feel a thick, hard cock in her mouth, she was still putting the effort into making sure I was experiencing a high level of pleasure. I'm sure that she wasn't doing it because, once she wrapped her lips around my cock, she felt like she owed it to me to give me a good blowjob. I really do just think she missed the opportunity to enjoy a hard cock and was taking full advantage of the opportunity of having one available to her.

It didn't take much of her skillful cocksucking before I could feel an orgasm building but she did manage to draw out the pleasure much longer than I had expected to last. The closer I got to cumming, the thicker my cock was becoming, but her efforts weren't impacted even slightly. She continued to inhale my cock while gently pumping the base and, even as I started spurting into her mouth with a grunt, she just swallowed my load without even the slightest hesitation. When she finally released my cock and moved back, it was only once I was completely spent and beginning to soften. She looked up at me with her blue eyes and a big smile on her face while I just tried to catch my breath.

"Thank you for letting me do that," she said, practically gushing, "I have missed that even more than I realized."

"Are you kidding?" I replied, "Thank you for doing that; it was absolutely amazing. I suspect, however, that you're even more pent up now, though, so please allow me to take care of you."

I dropped to my knees before her, eager to devour her pussy knowing full well that she was going to be incredibly wet. I started by pulling up the long sweater she was wearing so she raised her arms to allow me to slip it over her head. My eyes practically bugged out as I got a look at her sumptuous tits practically spilling out of her bra. After setting her sweater aside, I caressed those big beauties through her bra, feeling her hard nipples pressing out. Rather than immediately removing her bra to further enjoy them, however, I started to slide her leggings down as she lifted up to make it easier for me to do so. She was wearing bikini panties that matched her bra which made me wonder whether she'd been hoping or even expecting that I'd be seeing them when she put them on that morning. I had to pause just to admire her curvy figure, fair skin and big tits covered only by a bra and bikini panties and could feel the blood already trying to return to my spent cock.

I reached out to fondle her tits through her bra again briefly before reaching behind her to unfasten it. I slid it down her arms, revealing her big, beautiful tits topped with large, light pink areolas and thick, hard nipples. Her bra joined her sweater then I was caressing the soft, smooth flesh of her tits while also running my palms over her hard nipples. My cock was nearly already back to half-mast as I enjoyed her tits but I also suspected that her pussy was just becoming even wetter. Before I moved on, though, I lowered my head to lick and suck her hard nipples while continuing to caress the soft, smooth flesh of her tits, causing her to moan softly. When I finally raised my head again and dropped my hands down to the narrow elastic straps on the sides of her bikini panties, I was even more eager to devour her pussy. She raised her ass up off the couch again and, as her pussy was revealed, my mouth fell open. Her bush was substantial, though well-groomed, and incredibly blond. With Kerrie being as blond as she was, it shouldn't have surprised me that her bush was blond, I just didn't expect it to be so blond. The carpet most definitely matched the drapes.

"You look fantastic naked," I said once I'd slipped her panties completely off and couldn't stop staring. Her legs were parted, though, and her pussy was quickly beckoning me so I lowered my face toward it. I ran my tongue along her slit, causing her to moan loudly as I tasted her copious juices. I loved eating pussy and it had been a very long time since I'd been in a position to taste one I'd never tasted before so I was absolutely relishing this opportunity. I slurped up the juices that she was so abundantly producing while also running my tongue over her clit. She was moaning continuously while holding my head and gyrating her pussy toward my face. When I finally slipped a finger into her, I was not surprised to find that she was incredibly lubricated but quite snug as well. I was also not surprised when, after just briefly eating her pussy, she suddenly cried out and her body started shaking. I didn't let up, of course, and continued to eat her sweet young pussy through her orgasm.

I was not ready to be done eating her so, after what appeared to be a long and highly pleasurable orgasm, she went limp again while I just continued what I was doing. Looking up along her body, I knew I was going to want to fondle her tits some more and maybe even fuck them if she gave me the chance. Of course, since she had initiated this to address her needs, I would prioritize those but, since I was assuming this would be a one-time thing, I also wanted to make sure that I took full advantage of this opportunity. I also figured it wouldn't hurt to ask if I could take some photos of her, naked and nearly naked, before I had to leave. It seemed to make sense that, the more I made her cum, the more likely she'd be to acquiesce to that request so I was putting all of my skills into practice to both draw out the pleasure she was experiencing and to provide the most intense orgasms. I slid my finger in and out of her snug, wet pussy while licking and sucking her clit through a few more orgasms that all appeared to be long and intense before she finally had me stop.

"You are absolutely incredible at that," she said, "but my head is going to explode if you keep going."

"Well, I love to eat pussy," I replied, straightening up in front of her, "so don't hesitate to ask if you find yourself pent up again."

"Ooh, you're hard again," she said as she noticed my stiff cock pointing at her, "I think maybe we should keep going."

She had me move up onto the couch next to where she was sitting but moved to her knees on the floor to help me out of my jeans and underwear. As I watched her titties bouncing and swinging, I pulled off my shirt so that I was as naked as she was. I tried to take in every square inch of her naked body as she stood before me then straddled me, reaching for my cock as I reached out to caress her tits. Guiding my cock toward her pussy, she lowered herself onto it and we both moaned as I easily slipped into her. She paused briefly, sitting on my cock as I caressed the soft, smooth flesh of her tits, then slowly began to move up and down on it. Being as snug and as wet as she was, her pussy felt outstanding as she was slowly riding my cock so I was grateful that I'd already cum once; if we'd gone right to this to start, I'm sure I'd have cum in a matter of seconds.

I was leaning back as she was riding my cock so that I could see her tits while I was fondling them. The harder and faster she rode me, the more they were bouncing so I ended up occasionally moving my hands around to caress her ass while watching them bounce, though I kept bringing them back around to fondle her tits some more. The more I watched them and fondled them, the more I wanted to lay my cock between them and caress them as I fucked them. I was thinking that I could likely hold out until she came again while riding me and, combined with the multiple orgasms while I'd been eating her, she might be more likely to indulge me after all of those orgasms. Luckily, I didn't need to think about baseball to hold out long enough because she was obviously already building toward another orgasm. I was pushing up into her each time she dropped down, ensuring that she was getting as much penetration as possible. When she finally dropped down onto my cock and just sat there, it was only a moment later that she cried out as her entire body started shaking. It was another long and obviously intensely pleasurable orgasm during which I happily caressed her big titties.

"Wow, you weren't kidding about being a little pent up," I said when she finally opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Okay, maybe I was a lot pent up," she confessed, "but I think if you take me from behind, that should get it all taken care of for now."

She climbed off of my cock then positioned herself next to me on all-fours so I got up onto my knees behind her. I ran my hands over her soft, smooth ass then gripped my cock and guided it back into her pussy from behind. We both moaned as I slid all the way in until my hips were pressing against her ass. Holding her hips, I began to slowly slide in and out of her, still relishing the snug, slippery feel of her pussy. It didn't take long to get a good rhythm going then I slipped my hands up from her hips to cup her swinging boobs. I'm not sure if fondling her tits actually made my cock even harder but it sure felt like it and she seemed to be moaning more and pushing back harder, though that could also have been due to my hands brushing over her hard nipples. Even though it sounded like she was feeling a good deal of pleasure as I was fucking her, I noticed that both of her arms were up by her head.

"You might want to try slipping a hand back," I said, while continuing to fuck her, "and caress your clit."

She immediately reached under herself and was quickly moaning even louder and pushing back harder. I matched her pace but was still fondling her luscious breasts as I was pushing my cock deeply into her. I was still a bit dumbfounded that we were naked and fucking on her couch after I'd come over just to help her take down the Christmas decorations but I was absolutely enjoying the opportunity. There was still one more thing that I was hoping to do before we finished up and, since it sounded as though she was building toward yet another orgasm, it felt like there was a good chance that it could happen. Her pussy was feeling even hotter and wetter the longer I was fucking her, though, so I was in no hurry for her to cum so we could move on.

Still assuming that this was going to be a one-time thing, I was very focused on how her tits felt in my hands and how her pussy felt as I was repeatedly slipping in and out of it. I knew that I'd be mentally revisiting this experience, probably fairly often because it was so enjoyable, so I wanted to be sure that every detail would be easy for me to recall. As she was pushing back harder, though, apparently getting close to her next orgasm, I reluctantly released her big, beautiful breasts and straightened up, taking her by the hips again. I was looking down at her ass, watching it jiggle as my hips tapped repeatedly against it, while feeling the lubrication in her snug pussy increasing even more. I didn't expect that I'd be cumming inside her, though I probably could have if I'd wanted to.

When she finally gave a shove backwards and held there, I pushed my cock into her as deeply as I could and a moment later, she let out a cry and started shaking. I slid in and out of her a few times as she was cumming, wanting to make sure that I enjoyed the additional flood of even more lubrication within her hot, wet pussy. It was another long and clearly intensely pleasurable orgasm so I savored the remaining opportunity to fuck her until I was certain that she'd finished cumming. The only thing that could get me to slip my cock out of her after all of that pleasurable fucking was that one last thing that I wanted to make sure I took the opportunity to do.

After slipping my cock out of her, I had her roll over onto her back. I don't know if she expected me to mount her missionary and resume fucking her but, when I straddled her ribs, there was no doubt about what I had planned. I lay my stiff cock between her sumptuous breasts then took one in each hand and brought them together against it. I was looking down at those big beauties, committing them to memory as well, while I slowly slid my cock between them and relished the pleasurable feeling. She was watching my cockhead as it appeared repeatedly from her cleavage but I didn't suspect that she was really getting anything much out of this. Of course, with the number of orgasms she'd had already, I wasn't feeling the least bit guilty about that.

The soft, smooth flesh of her tits against my cock felt amazing, even after her snug, slippery pussy and her skillful blowjob. While I was enjoying the building pleasure, I was sort of lamenting that this would be my only opportunity to experience it. I'm not sure why I was assuming that she wouldn't be interested in getting together regularly until Doug was fully recovered, especially given that I'd been able to help her cum so many times. I guess I was just figuring that she'd have second thoughts after all was said and done, though I couldn't imagine that I'd have second thoughts given how much I was enjoying myself. Maybe I should have realized that she'd feel the same way.

My orgasm was slowly building and I wanted to savor this opportunity to fuck her titties for as long as I could so I maintained a slow, steady pace. As I was getting closer to cumming, my cock was swelling a bit more and, while I doubted that she could feel it, she must have been able to tell somehow because she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. I wasn't sure that I'd be able to spew that far but I was kind of hoping so since it looked like she wanted to taste my cum again. I might have picked up the pace just slightly when it felt like I was right on the verge of cumming so I'm sure she knew by that point that I was almost there. When I did finally blow my load, the first spurt not only reached her mouth, but hit her tongue, lips and part of her cheek. The remaining spurts weren't as powerful but they still felt amazing as my jizz collected on her sternum.

I fucked her tits until I was completely spent, then still sat there fondling them as my cock softened. When I finally released them and she was spreading my cum on her chest then licking it off her fingers, I moved off of her and sat down near her feet. I was gazing at her naked body while she continued to clean up my cum then had an idea. My jeans were within reach so I extracted my phone and immediately brought up the camera. I took a few close up shots of her pussy and blond bush then zoomed out and got her entire body. She sat up a little so I got some nice shots of her tits, a few of which also included her face.

"No one else is going to see those, right?" she asked.

"Like you said," I replied, "you and I will be the only ones who ever know about this."

"I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate you helping me out," she said, "I feel better than I have in ages."

"Well, just so you know," I replied, "I'd be more than happy to help out again with this sort of thing if the need ever arises."

"Sadly, I'm sure that it will," she stated, "but it means a lot knowing that you're willing to help me out."

We sat around for a bit longer before gathering up our clothes and getting dressed. She let me take more photos of her, both naked and partially dressed, and promised to send me more when she could to entice me to keep this going when she needed it. As it turned out, she was a pretty horny young lady and had needs that she could only satisfy so well with her own hands and a few toys. Naturally, I was always ready and willing when she needed my assistance but we didn't always have the luxury of her empty house. There were times she'd pick me up at the office and we'd go park somewhere so that I could go down on her though she'd always return the favor. I made it clear to her how much I enjoyed eating pussy and how much I loved her blond bush so that she would never hesitate even if our time was limited. There were even times when she just needed to feel a stiff cock in her hand so I'd slip my hand into her panties and get her off manually then she'd jerk me off, usually also in her car. Even the times when Doug ended up back in the hospital, she couldn't always just take off and leave him there. If he was sleeping or having some procedure done, sometimes she'd slip out and pick me up at the office, then we'd go to their house and fuck. How long would depend on how soon she needed to be back, but we always both ended up satisfied.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12