One More Sunset Pt. 02

Story Info
Savannah reveals a vulnerable side of herself to Evan.
5.4k words
4.84
10.4k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahSal
SarahSal
158 Followers

Part 2

Three weeks later...

11:35 AM

Evan: "Okay, so the homework is going well enough. I should be free by 6."

Savannah: "Need some help? I'm pretty good at space. (Spaceship emoji. Alien emoji)"

Evan: "Lol. I'll text you back in a couple hours."

2:15 PM

Evan: "Might be done early. Taking a break for a few. How's the diner going? Did the lunch rush kick your ass?"

Savannah: "I. HATE. OLD. PEOPLE."

Savannah: "CAN I GET ANOTHER NAPKIN? WHAT'S GOOD ON THE MENU? I'M OLD AND ABOUT TO DIE!"

Savannah: "It went well! (Gun emoji pointing at smiling emoji)"

Evan: "You really are service with a smile"

Savannah: "See, I was going to pay for tonight, but now I think I'm only buying tickets to the game. I'm getting those hand warmer pocket thingys. Do you have any pocket change to donate to the girl scouts selling hot cocoa at the game?"

Evan: "I can bring some yeah. Getting back to the HW, I'll text you later."

It was just before 6 as I pulled up to Savannah's place. The car bumped to a stop just as I saw Savannah running down the, bundled in layers to press against the cold front that had stormed through the state over the last day.

"Turn the seat heater on!" Savannah's teeth chattering sounded like a machine gun firing off. "I'm FREEZING."

"It's on. It's on!" I laughed, watching her pile into the car.

"Holy shit that wind is brutal! Thanks babe." Savannah leaned over and kissed me as she buckled herself into the car. "Fuck this wind."

"I'm telling you; we really don't need to stay if its too cold. Believe it or not, I'd rather not be shivering next to you all night when we can be back here or at my place."

"And miss the high school homecoming? You're a nerd for real. Did you bring the coins?"

I pointed to the back seat, upon which a large plastic jar was filled to the brim with loose change.

"Thanks again! I promise that the hot chocolate is the freaking bomb."

"It better be!" I said as I put the car into drive, "It's costing me nearly fifty bucks!"

Savannah laughed and put her hand on the inside of my thigh as the car rumbled into drive. The drive to the game was quick, and we unloaded from the car only to be slapped in the face by the cold September slashes of air, that in a few days would become October breezes. I plopped down the jar in exchange for hot cocoa, then I turned to Savannah and asked, "You sure you want to stay?"

Savannah's hair seemed to be pulled in all directions, and she tried to grab it and pull it back down to her body as she shivered behind the words, "No freaking way!"

"Bar?"

"Bar."

---

Our glasses clanked; hers: an old fashioned with an extra orange on the side; mine: a Malibu and Coke. The first round was going down quickly, and the liquor warmed us up immediately. To compliment the first round, Savannah had ordered two rounds of shots: Tequila dressed with a few more limes on the side.

"So, I've got some news," I said, "Morgan is running a student-professor joint project, and whoever gets picked gets a scholarship along with joining in on the research project."

"Woah, you got it!" Savannah lit up with excitement as she sucked on the orange.

"Well, not yet. Morgan is going to formerly announce it this week, but he came to me to give me a heads up. I think I'll be a shoo-in for it, but if I do get it, I'll have to head down south for a weekend to present at a conference later this year as well." I reached into my pocket and grabbed a piece of paper and unfolded it, trying to act nonchalant and obvious at the same time. I could feel Savannah staring deep into my eyes, watching me read over the paper, smiling and swimming into my blue eyes. I looked back at her and stuffed the paper in my pocket, "I still can't believe that Pink Flamingos launched director Jack Waters' career in 1973. Savannah, what are your thoughts on this?" I struggled to maintain my entirely serious deadpan delivery.

Savannah practically spit out her drink, but managed to keep it in by matching my stoicism. "Why yes, Evan, I can't believe JOHN Waters' career was launched by a movie where a woman ate dog shit and blew her on-screen son."

My eyes immediately widened, and I cringed and crinkled my face with disgust. "Okay, what the fuck?! Why did you talk so much about a movie with that shit in it? That literal dog shit?"

She erupted with laughter, and Savannah said, "Its cute that you're taking an interest in the movies I like, but you really went and picked the worst possible movie to start with." She reached across the table and picked up two shot glasses, offering one to me. "Let's drink to forget that movie, only for right now. I'll make sure we watch it soon enough."

"I'll do literally anything to never have to watch it."

Savannah winked as we clinked the shot glasses, "I'll hold you to it."

The shot was warm, and I began to dread the idea of braving the cold again. I watched people shielding themselves against the cold through the window, and I could hear the occasional howl of the wind tear through the city streets. Inside, our bar was large enough to be busy, yet we had complete privacy. Any smaller, and we would hear anybody's conversation as clearly as our own. The high school football game was being televised on a screen behind the bar, and occasionally Savannah would clench her fists to cheer or groan with a play. At the other end, a hockey game was just starting its face-off. Maybe this would be the year for the Islanders to take home the Cup. As they got the puck, I offered my own clench and Savannah noticed this. She turned to see the screen, then said, "I didn't know you were much of a hockey fan?"

"I played once a long time ago. Only two seasons ago when I was really young, but I've always watched it."

Savannah bit on the end of her whiskey straw and asked, "Can I tell you something?"

My focus came back to her, and I nodded.

"I've always sorta had a thing for hockey players. Like, the long hair, the constant hits and fights."

"The missing teeth?"

Savannah laughed and said, "No! Like, its just so manly, but like, a different manly." Her eyes outlined me, and she said, "You should grow your hair out."

I ran a hand through my hair, and it had some length on it, maybe three or four inches. "My hair is already pretty long. Actually, I was going to go cut it soon." I leaned back and shook out the mane of brown locks. "Want me to keep it long?"

She only nodded and nibbled on her bottom lip.

An hour passed, and Savannah was trying to flag down the waiter to grab the check. A shared plate of hot wings, three rounds of shots, three whiskeys, and two rum and Coke's between the both of us was beginning to hit, and neither one of us wanted to be out in the wind any longer than we needed to be.

As she struggled to flag down our waiter, I asked her, "Okay Sav, what's the movie for tonight? Horror, romance, action, comedy, separation?"

She looked as if she had just received whiplash. "Firstly, Sav? Let's stick with Savannah. Secondly, separation is not a genre of movie."

"Sure, it is Sav. People get separated and have to find their way back. Or like a family, they get all split up or something."

She smirked as the waiter appeared, "I'm telling you, no SAV."

I gave her a thumbs up as we started to pay off the bill.

"As for a movie tonight," Savannah said, "What do you want to watch?"

"Please! You're the movie buff. Enlighten me! What's a movie that's is just, excellent, but you'd bet I had never seen."

"We could always watch the dog shit movie. Pink Flamingos is actually really fascinating--"

I raised up my arms across my chest to form an "X." I accompanied it with, "Wrong choice."

"You good to drive," Savannah asked?

"Yeah, probably." I stood up and threw my coat on. "I'll go around and grab the car. I'll warm it up and be out front in a minute or two." I leaned over and kissed Savannah. "See you in a sec, Sav."

I brushed past the rest of the drunkards in the bar, and as I stepped outside, I felt the air leave my lungs as the icy blast of the night singed my eyes. I pushed back against the wind, and I turned the corner and walked past the windows. As I passed our table, Savannah started knocking at the window, and I turned back around to see her. Her hand slammed a napkin up against the glass, and it read, "You'll pay for 'Sav.' Xoxo." I laughed and trudged along into the wind.

---

"Will you stay over for the weekend?"

I was taking off my coat and hanging it over one of Savannah's chairs. I turned to her, "I imagined we'd be together for most of it anyway. What's up?"

"You'll think its dumb, but will you? Will you just stay through Sunday. You can leave on Monday and go back to your classes or whatever."

"What will be dumb?"

Savannah moved closer and put her arms over my shoulders, and draped them around my neck. "I don't know about you, but I've been having a lot of fun over the last three weeks." She seemed to pause between words, choosing to look me in the eyes as if those silent glances were the actual words she couldn't say, but wanted to instead. "And, we could pretend its colder than it really is. Maybe we could say that the roads iced over, and that you got snowed in." Again, her eyes seemed to stare into mine as if I was needing to hear words unspoken. "Evan, don't leave me in the morning, even if we are going to just see each other later in the day."

I nodded back, but it was gentle and focused, "I'll stay here." I pulled her body close to mine and kissed her, and I could feel her push her body into mine with a return of kisses. It was so different holding someone the same size as myself, and I wondered if she thought the same thing. "Just don't be disgusted when I ask to use your toothbrush."

"Don't act like you didn't do that the last time you were here. I noticed that it had moved." Savannah kissed me once more on the nose and then pushed away to go to the kitchen. "If you want, we can go get some stuff to keep over here for when you come over. Not like, tomorrow necessarily, but sometime this week."

I moved to sit at one of the barstools at her counter as she grabbed a glass and filled it with water. "I'm pretty high maintenance," I said sarcastically, "I usually need an hour-long shower. To really exfoliate the pores, you know?"

"Oh, of course!"

"I usually have all my clothes pressed and prepped the night before, that way there's nothing out of schedule for the next day."

"I like a good schedule."

"Don't forget a solid house cleaning. I usually have a maid come through and dust, vacuum, and take the linens and such for me. Maybe ever three days for that one."

Savannah walked around the counter and handed me the glass after she had taken a swig from it. She whispered into my ear, "That's what you're here for, babe." She walked past me toward the bedroom, and she said, "Want your usual lounge stuff? I'm changing into comfy clothes."

"We can add that to the list of things to grab. My own after-the-date clothes."

Her head poked back through the doorway. "I thought you liked these clothes. Do you not like them?"

"Well, um, I mean they are fine, I guess. But don't you think its odd that every time I come over here, I spend more of it in your clothes than my own?"

"No. I don't think its weird. I think its cute." Savannah stood in the doorway and leaned against the frame. "Plus, I like smelling you on my clothes after you leave. Don't judge. It's a girl thing."

I laughed with appreciation, "I think that is cute. But I can still bring over some shorts and a few shirts. Maybe you can sleep in them."

"But I don't want that."

"Okay, what do you want?"

Savannah looked me over, and then closed the door to the bedroom as she said, "I'm going to change, Evan. Go over and pick a movie."

I moved over to the door, and I spoke to the closed door. "If you don't want to talk about it, just say it, and we can drop it for a while."

I could hear Savannah throwing on her clothes and moving around in the room. Silence was the response for a moment, but she finally added, "I don't want to talk about it now."

Nodding, I walked back toward her wine bottles and said, "Red or white wine? What genre?"

"Red. Either romance or drama tonight."

---

Titanic was sinking, and Rose was freezing to death on her raft. Savannah was in a t-shirt that acted as a dress, and I was in her gym shorts with a different sorority sweater. Over the last fifteen minutes, her hands had started swimming toward my legs, and she was now softly playing with my cock. An occasional tug to be met with the soft grasp of her hands. The wine bottle had emptied between us both, but Savannah had opened another one, and was making a ridiculous stride toward draining that one as well.

After almost a month with Savannah, I had come to notice the intricacies of her, that I wasn't sure if she was aware of. If we were watching a movie, nothing would peel her off of the screen. One would think that the movies she didn't like would break that connection, but she was almost more compelled to finish the ones that frustrated her. "I just want to fix the movies," Savannah would say. I also noticed that Savannah was very particular about things during the movie. The lights should all be off, save a lamp on the other side of the room, that would never add a glare to the screen. The sound was calibrated to exactly how far away we sat. Only under extreme circumstances would Savannah ever pause a movie. She silence all of her calls, never noticing a phone buzzing nearby. She was transfixed once it started. That being said, Savannah had a restless-hands problem, which on our first dates, had resulted in lots of playing with her hair, or playing with the seams of her clothes. Once we were more comfortable with each other, Savannah had taken my pants as hunting grounds. It was like a dream come true for any guy, because most of the time it resulted in Savannah giving me half-interested hand jobs that lasted ridiculous amounts of time, which usually kept me much more interested in the movie, because if I let me mind wander, I would get extremely close to cumming all over the place. Savannah's mind disappeared during these movies, and she rarely realized she had been jerking me off for twenty minutes. In a way, it was also fascinating because I was finding that it trained me to last longer in bed. After the movies were over, Savannah would always look over at me, and then smile as she grabbed my cock again, but then it would always lead back to the bedroom.

The credits came up as Celine sang away Rose back to the ship. Savannah turned over to me, and she let go of my dick. She downed the rest of her drink, and her drunken words drove me wild. "Go get on that bed."

I stumbled into the room, and I started to take off my clothes. I turned, and saw her in the doorway, as beautiful and sexy as ever in that over-sized t-shirt. My mind began to blur itself with the intoxication of just seeing Savannah. With a perfect concoction of seduction and drunken confidence, she approached me, and I reacted by reaching for her shirt. It fell to the floor next to her, and she stood in front of me in her matching bra and panties. A red t-shirt bra, and a red thong. I pulled her in close, and as I reached behind her to unhook her bra, she moved her mouth to my ear. She whispered, "Fuck me in my underwear."

My mouth practically was watering, and I roped her into my arms. I pivoted her to the bed, and as I started to climb over her, she put an arm out to stop me, and she pushed against my chest.

"Fuck me in my underwear."

I laughed and said, "Babe, that eye-doctor visit is overdue. I'm about to blow out your back, and you're still in your underwear."

Savannah swallowed, and I could see her fighting something inside of herself. She pushed through it and said with a quivering vulnerability I had never heard from her before, "Fuck me. In my underwear."

I smiled back at her, but her face was serious and awaiting my reaction.

She sat up, and she came face-to-face with me, but Savannah wouldn't say anything.

There was a silence that was hewn thick, and it was felled between us. Miles apart, yet I could feel her breath on my lips, and I could feel it shaking with nervousness. Savannah had just worked up a courage that had taken weeks to create, and she was dying on the inside awaiting something from me, and my opinion would shatter her completely if I refused.

Savannah bit her lips and shook her head. "Sorry. Evan, I'm sorry. Um, forget it. Just kiss me." Savannah pulled on me to come close to her, and I kissed her twice before pulling back.

"Savannah," I started.

She looked at me, and I could see her eyes frantically hoping for something from me.

"I love you," I finished.

Her eyes watered over, and I pulled her into an embrace, and I felt her hands grab onto me with a grasp that didn't want to let go. "I love you too," I heard her whisper into my ear. As I held her, my hands made for her bra, and I unhooked it slowly. She never let go of me until I started to pull her arms through the loops.

"Savannah," I said. "Help me put it on."

I fed my arms through the loops, and I felt her arms go around my body, and with a flawless movement, she hooked me in. Then my hands traced her hips, and I kissed her lips, then her chin, her chest, each nipple, her stomach, and then as I pulled down her panties, I kissed her pussy, which was practically dripping wet. I stood, and I pulled on her thong, and as my dick made contact, it was immediately soaked from her pussy, and my cock pulsed as it got hard. I fed my fingers through the waistband, and I felt the thong slide up my ass, and I felt my body shiver in the underwear.

"How do I look?"

Savannah jumped off of the bed and met me in an embrace, with tongues trading and hands finding places to grab. Rather than the bed, we collapsed in the room, and I laid down on the carpet. Savannah sat atop me, and her hands rubbed against the panties that still caressed my dick, and the head was poking out the top of the waistband. Then Savannah moved her finger down further, and she started to massage just below my balls, but she didn't go further. I grabbed at her tits, and with little pinches to her nipples, she moaned endlessly. Savannah reached into her thong, and pulled out my dick. She pointed it upright, and without any hesitation was deep to the last inch, and my balls felt the other side of her pussy. She barely lasted a couple minutes before cumming on top of my dick, and even then, Savannah only quivered, and her legs shook as she tried to regain composure, but she made eye-contact with me, and then her hands went to the bra, and she groped at the empty cups on my chest. Immediately she was back to riding, and this time she rode hard. She bounced up and down, and her boobs began to glisten as sweat ran down her body. I hadn't had time to put a condom on, so I was paying extra attention to when I needed to pull out. I tried to focus on Titanic, but the car scene came to mind, or any of the scene with Kate Winslet being sexy without trying. I tried to think about the cold wind, or anything else, but Savannah was relentless. I could only imagine what her downstairs neighbors were hearing as she bounced up and down with so much passion and lust that I was worried we might bust through the floor. Eventually, I had to tap out, and I pushed her off of my dick. In one swift motion, the cum shot out of my dick, and as I was still on my back, it flew onto my chest, and some even went over my head onto the carpet.

Savannah stood up, but as she did, her legs gave way for a moment. She smiled down at me and said, "Do you want a towel, or do you want me to feed you it?" My body shivered as I tried to process her words. My vision refocused, and I heard her words again. As I was about to answer, Savannah added, "Choose wisely. What you get now, you'll get the other in the morning."

SarahSal
SarahSal
158 Followers
12