One More Sunset Pt. 06

Story Info
Savannah and Evelynn's first week as a couple.
10.1k words
4.66
8.2k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahSal
SarahSal
158 Followers

Part 6

November 2 nd - Evelynn

"But you're feeling better?" Kate always asked with a sincerity that forced me into honesty.

"Yeah, I just was so much more hungover than I thought. I made it halfway to campus before turning around and sleeping the day away." We were packing up our notes following Morgan's lecture finishing a little early. "Despite almost dying yesterday, I do remember us trying to find time this week to study."

"Good thinking." Kate pulled out her phone and scrolled through her calendar. "I'm free Thursday or Friday, we could meet anytime on either day. What works for you?"

"If you can reserve a study room in the library for Friday, just text me the time and I'll show up with hot cocoa and some snacks."

"Make mine with extra whipped cream." She pulled her backpack over her shoulders, "Don't flake on me Evan!"

"I'd never!" I did an exaggerated clutch-at-my-pearls motion, and Kate noticed my nails.

"Wait! The nails. Let me retry that. Get ready to be offended again." Kate cleared her throat, "Don't flake on me Evelynn!"

I mimicked my original motion, and I smiled as I grabbed my backpack and we started to walk out. She didn't need to know what I was going through at the moment, but Kate calling me Evelynn felt nice, and my heart soared a little with the words.

We left the lecture hall, and today was just warm enough to not shiver with each step. "I think we're headed in the same direction today," I said. "I thought I spotted your bumper sticker nightmare in the south lot when I parked this morning."

"Nightmare?!" Kate punched my arm. "Each one of those has been placed exactly where they need are destined to be until I get in another accident and start all over." As dead leaves blew past our steps, Kate said, "Maybe this doesn't need to be said, but I had a lot of fun talking with you at the party. I can't believe we've been friends for however many semesters now, and we've hung out like, less than 10 times."

"Yeah, I had fun too. Sorry I never tried to do something more often with you. I have a bad problem of just keeping to myself. Some days, especially during the first year of college, I wouldn't realize how much time I'd spent doing homework or writing papers, then I'd blink, and I hadn't spoken to my roommate in a week!"

"You? A recluse? You were the life of the party!"

"I spent most of it just talking with you girls."

"With THE girls. You were totally one of us. I've known you forever, and I've never seen you so confident, but like, not loud and demanding. You were just so sure of yourself! I guess being the hottest babe at a party has its perks."

I laughed, "You could say that. Hey, I was going to ask this in class, but I got a little brain fog during the last part of lecture. Yesterday, did Morgan give any updates about the student project he had mentioned before? I'm not saying I'll do dirty and evil things to sabotage your project, but I want that scholarship."

"And I don't? You better not break a nail trying for second place! But, out of good sportsmanship, he did bring it up yesterday. He will be emailing out applications this week, and they are due by next week."

"Did he say where the conference is being held?"

"Its actually on the beach! In one of the Carolinas, at some resort area. The only thing that sucks is its in the dead of winter, so no chance of warm waters."

"May the better man win!" I pulled a hair tie off my wrist and started to make a loose ponytail. My hair was long enough now that I wanted it up more than not.

"You really are the visual of the modern man." Kate giggled as she walked.

"I'll have you know my hair has always been long. Hockey changes you. Once you get shoulder checked once, you gain the right to long hair and knocked out teeth."

"Oh whatever. You and hockey. That was however many years ago."

The parking lot was suddenly upon us, and with it, winds unbroken by buildings. We both shivered as it rushed through our clothes to freeze our skin.

"Oh geez!" I said, "Hey I'll see you in class on Thursday!"

"I'll text you the study room info. Tell Savannah I said 'Hey!'"

"One more thing!" A lock of hair flicked my face, and I shook my head against the wind. "If you ever get bored some night and want to watch movies and eat shitty food, text one of us! Savannah said you were really cool, and wanted to hang out again. Most nights we order in or make something and pick a movie out of Savannah's watchlist."

"What you just did was like inviting a vampire into the threshold of your home. Can I bring beer for it, or is it classy?"

"Savannah likes the fruity IPAs. I'm a simple light beer that looks like piss kind of drinker."

"You just spoke my language. I'm freezing. I'll text you!"

"Bye Kate!"

"See ya bestie!"

---

"That's... big."

Savannah laughed and said, "No shit. That's why we start with the smaller ones first."

Butt plugs were a foreign idea to me, and I had no inkling of thoughts about how to start or what they were. "So, you did this before?"

"After high school, I made my way into some various corners of the kinky land known as 'The Internet.' When I found out about these, they were a pretty wild fascination for almost a year. Then I kinda moved on." Savannah held one of the larger stainless steel butt plugs in her hand. "I don't know why I ever stopped." She had purchased two matching sets. Her plugs had a red jewel on the end, while mine had a purple jewel. There were three sizes, and the largest made my stomach drop.

"And you liked them?"

"Sure! It's pretty hot just going out and feeling it there. Nobody but you knows. Its like a secret from the entire world."

"Okay," I said. I had to hype myself up. I stood and did some Rocky-like punches and threw an uppercut to really win the hype.

"I like the spirit, Lynn." It was the second time she had called me that, and each time I almost completely blanked in my mind. The name just sounded so pure to me.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" I tied my hair up in a bun as I said, "I talked to Kate today and invited her to come crash a movie night sometime."

"I was gonna invite her sometime myself! Great minds think alike."

"She had a lot of fun by the way."

"That's because she is a lot of fun. That girl has lived a crazy life so far."

"She's a college student studying astronomy. Oh wait, you're right. That IS crazy!"

"Shut up. I meant something else."

"You don't have an issue with me and Kate hanging out more often, do you? I know its sometimes a no-no with girlfriends about other girls, but I feel like you and I are more than safe."

"Oh please. Kate sees you like a little sister or some girl-best-friend. No worries here."

"What do you mean?" I stopped the Balboa hype.

"Its just the way she looks at you is all."

I let Savannah continue.

"Now, I didn't know Kate before the party, but seeing her there and how she talks. Its in her body language too. Sorry to deflate the ego, babe, but that girl doesn't see you as a potential partner or anything."

"In these walls, I'm the sexy fem-babe of us two. Out there, I'm like a lion in the wild."

"Mhm. Sure Lynn. Do me a favor and go rub some lube on your butt plug and go stick it up your ass so I can fuck you harder tonight."

I nodded with defeat. "Good point." I walked past her and kissed Savannah as I made my way to the bathroom.

"When you come back, we're locking you up. Enjoy getting hard for a final time!"

She had handed me the smallest one, but it seemed like the girth of my dick when erect. I grabbed the bottle of lube on the bathroom vanity and poured a little dab atop the plug. I bent over, and with blind confidence, I massaged my asshole for a moment, and with a soft press, it slid right in. Immediately, the head of my penis felt stimulated, but it was different. I didn't want to fuck something. My body was signaling for some opposing arousal. I pulled my panties up, and let my oversized sweater fall down. Of course, Savannah and I weren't wearing any pants today. Today deserved to be a pants-less kind of day.

As I opened the door to leave, Savannah was waiting on the other side. In her hand was the medium plug. I was still scared to try that.

"Move over sissy. Momma needs to get freaky in here." Savannah brushed past me and shut the door. I hadn't made it even out of the bedroom before the door opened and she strutted out like a runway model. "Oh, that feels like old times. Come along baby, you've got a date with a cage!"

She tore into a box and started dumping out various plastic parts: rings, sizers, keys, and locks. As she fumbled with them and sorted them, Savannah said, "So this is a cheap starter one. This is to make you feel like you're caged, but if you like it, then we can get one that will actually cage you."

"So, I just stick my dick in, and you take the keys?"

"Bingo! But there's a catch. I'll show you it in a minute. Face me, sweetie and take off your panties."

I let them fall to my ankles, and Savannah grabbed a few rings and started to place my dick and balls into them, look at the size, and then try a new one. In between rings, her fingers wandered back and pushed on my plug, and my dick bounced slightly. "I knew you'd like it... Okay, I've got it all good to go. You ready for the last blow job for a while?"

"How long is a while?"

"Until you earn some free time of course!"

Savannah stayed on her knees, and she took my dick into her mouth. It took no time before I was rock hard, and with each pulse of my dick, my ass gripped the plug a little more. I was being overstimulated and it felt so good. After not finishing yesterday, I could feel the precum falling out of my dick, and Savannah swallowed every drop.

"Tell me when you get close."

I only lasted a total of two minutes before I started to feel it. "I'm really close."

Savannah let the dick fall out of her mouth, and she came up and kissed me. Her tongue was soaked with cum, and I hadn't even fully cum yet. "Good. Now go to the sink and wash your dick off. Dry it and come back."

"You aren't going to finish me off?"

"And why would I do that? Girls don't ejaculate, babe. Rule number 1 for transitioning. We don't really do the whole, 'blowing a load' thing. Believe it or not that's just a guy thing." She smiled and said, "I'm just helping you find yourself."

"Whatever," I mumbled as I washed my dick off. I dried it as best as I could, and I came back to Savannah, who had a jumble of pieces in her hand.

"Good! You're already getting soft!" Savannah asked, "How was it? Any tips now that you've started pleasuring my dick in the bedroom?"

"More teeth. A good blowie has every tooth being fully utilized."

Savannah laughed, "You are ridiculous. Hold still for me."

She was fast yet again, but she fumbled my shaft into a small pink plastic cage. It took a moment, but flawlessly she packed it in. The head of my penis was all but covered, and a small hole was at the bottom for me to pee out of. The rings slid on behind it, and soon enough everything was finessed into its places, and Savannah grabbed a lock from the counter. With a small click, she let go, and the cage hung off my body. My penis was now locked at a small two three inches.

"And these get smaller?" I pulled my panties up and my small cage sat comfortably in them. My balls also didn't fall out of the panties.

Savannah bit her lip and nodded. She turned and grabbed a final box from the shopping bags. She opened it to reveal a golden necklace. Savannah grabbed one of the two keys and hooked it into the necklace loop, and then turned and lifted her hair. "Help me out?"

I hooked the necklace together, and Savannah turned and fanned her hair out to let it fall again. The key hung below her neck, only an inch below her collarbone. "Okay, Lynn. Imagine how many people walk into my diner each day. Let me say that again. MY diner! AHHHH! I'm a co-owner!" Savannah did a little hop and then composed herself again. "My diner. I serve probably a couple hundred people each day. Every one of them is now going to see this key and wonder what it goes to." She leaned in close to my ear and placed her hand over my panty, cupping my cock. "I own your clit now, baby. And only when I say so, do you get to see it. Say it. Say you have a clit now."

"I have a clit now."

Savannah commanded me again, "I don't have a cock anymore. Only men have cocks. Say it."

I echoed her words, and I trembled. Whether I was trans or just liked being feminized, I wasn't sure at the moment. But this was going to drive me wild being locked up.

"Okay!" Savannah turned and started to pile up the boxes and trash from her shopping splurge. "Pick a movie for the night. I'll hide your other key at some point. If you find it on accident, you need to be honest and tell me, or else I'll add days to your cage. Want caramel or chocolate sauce on your ice cream tonight?"

---

I woke up in pain.

"Oh fuck," I groaned quietly. I was almost in whiplash, as I started to get out of bed, doubled over in some violent midnight haze. It was as if I had just been love-tapped, and my balls felt like they were going to explode.

I stumbled to the bathroom, and I took off my panty and looked down at my cage. If Savannah asked me, I would say I had a clit now. Looking at it, I had a raging hard-on attempting to go full mast, but the cage was preventing it. With every pulse, my cock tried to grow back to its full seven inches, but as it grew, it pulled my balls up into the ring, where my body was fighting it and slowly squeezing them into submission.

Get rid of the boner! I looked into the mirror and tried to zone out, or zone in, or stop existing completely. FUCK. I pulled up my thong, shut off the light, and tiptoed to the kitchen. Shutting the bedroom door behind me, I started pacing around. Maybe the movement would help. It took eight laps around the apartment, and I'm sure the neighbors underneath us loved my loud and thunderous steps, but soon enough it went away. I felt the ghost pain reside, but I could feel the relaxation returning to my balls. Gulping down a glass of water, I returned to bed.

There was an attempt to be quiet as I crawled into bed, but Savannah spoke out into the night, "You okay, Evelynn?" Her words were drowned in a half-sleep half-awake status.

"Yeah, just... Had a bad dream."

"Oh, okay. Love you. Hope the monsters don't reach out and grab you tonight."

"You're very reassuring."

Savannah was already softly snoring away.

I fluffed my pillow as I relaxed. Pulling on my balls as I drifted to sleep, I realized now how this cage worked. Sure, it kept me from getting a boner physically, but if they kept showing up, my balls paid the price. That seemed like a dangerous correlation. I made one mental note before drifting off to sleep: Dream of nothing, absolutely nothing; don't even think about something seemingly innocent. I didn't need a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man scenario waking me up again because my brain did 9 jumps to think of something sexy.

---

November 3 rd - Evelynn

"Wait, you're wearing a plug to work?" I asked Savannah with my jaw almost on the floor.

"Yeah. Are you not wearing one to classes?"

"I had to take mine out last night after a while. You're a trooper babe."

Savannah frowned and then grabbed her phone. "So last night, I marked that I would unlock you in two weeks. I'll give you a few minutes each night to shave or clean the cage or whatever, but ultimately, I was going to unlock you in two weeks."

"Was?"

"Yes, I was. Here check this out." Savannah showed me the notes on her phone. When you jumped in the shower this morning, I drafted some rules. I only had time to make 4 of them. Go ahead and read through them."

"Day out with no BP?"

"Butt plug."

"Gotcha. Day out with no BP adds a day to the count."

"So, if you go out every day for the full two weeks, maybe the store, classes, to dinner, then I add those days to the count. And these rules still apply to the added time."

I leaned forward and kissed her, and she slipped her tongue into my mouth. "Keep reading," Savannah said.

"Should you cum while caged, 3 days are added to the count."

"I can't even get hard. How the hell could I cum right now?"

"You don't need to be hard to cum, Lynn. It'll come out if I make you feel good enough. The next one is sorta easy, but it adds a challenge."

"A day without a nude selfie in front of a mirror adds a day to the count. Photos are proof of cage, plug, panties, and bra. Any item of the four not photographed will add a half day to the count." I did some math on my fingers. "If I don't send a photo at all one day, you're going to keep me locked up--"

"An extra 3 days."

"And in front of a mirror?"

"It lets me see the front and the back."

"Okay, I have a few things about this one. I don't even wear a bra most days. I used to do sports bras, but not anymore."

Savannah paused and worked through some inner monologue before saying, "Then without the bras, after two weeks, that adds an extra week to the lock. There's a few sales at the mall this weekend too. If you want to join me, we can go expand the closet."

"This co-owner job has already gone to your head. You aren't made of money, you know?"

"Maybe, but I own your little clitty, so what else do I need? Read the last rule. Personal fave because it's a way to lessen the time.

"Fucking Savannah, while wearing her dildo, will take off an hour for each orgasm she has. Wait so I put on the strap-on--"

"But I want it to be my dildo, or we go buy a bigger one. Your dildo is for you, honey."

"Okay, so I basically peg you?"

"It'll teach you to appreciate me the next time we fuck. You can touch me everywhere with your hands, but your little clit won't be able to do anything. And even though you are locked up, I still want to have sex to some extent."

I eyed her up and down, and her eyes were impenetrable. "Okay, fine. I accept."

"So, are you gonna go get your plug?"

"My ass isn't the slut that yours is. I need a day off."

"Sorry, slut. No days off." Savannah reached to her necklace that held my key. "If my math is right... No butt plug... You aren't wearing a bra... The picture today without those... That all adds up to another two days!"

"I'll go grab a bra. Its cold enough today that under my layers, I'll be able to hide one. No plug though. My ass hurts."

"Okay. Another day works for me. You're just delaying the inevitable."

I walked to the bedroom and grabbed a bra. Not a sports bra, but a t shirt bra. As I threw my jacket on overtop, there was a slightly notable cup, but only at a glance. "How's this look?" I stepped back to the kitchen and was met with an applause.

"Bravo!" Savannah clapped as I strutted back to her. "She walks the runway as if she owns it! Speaking of owning things, I need to go! The diner won't run itself."

"Okay, I'll head out soon enough for classes. It'll be pretty late before I'm back tonight. I'll be in the library writing a paper. Don't be afraid to eat before I get back."

"Cool cool! Love you, Lynn."

We kissed and she was out the door.

I returned to the bedroom and pulled open the drawer that was slowly amassing a collection of bedroom toys. In one of my hands, I held the smallest butt plug, and in the other I held my dildo. "How did I take all of you, but now you're proving to be a challenge?"

---

November 3 rd - Savannah

"Wait, hold on. You're quitting?" I couldn't believe my ears, but Keith said it again.

"Savannah, I hate to break it to you, but I don't really feel like working alongside someone that stole my inheritance."

"Inheritance? What happened to you taking a road trip across the States to find some place off the radar?" I shifted my stance, and I felt my small butt plug move with me slightly. It sent a mild shiver through my body.

SarahSal
SarahSal
158 Followers