One Neighbor Ch. 13

Story Info
Ted has his way with Gwen.
5.3k words
4.54
27.4k
10

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen pulled into the parking lot and up alongside my pickup. I had called her and told her to meet me at the grocery store parking lot to get the camera she wanted to record Ted with. She got out of her car and nervously glanced around to make sure no one she knew was around. The more I paid attention to Gwen, the better she looked to me. Her tits while small were firm and now that she was going bra less, her nipples always had an effect on me. And Ted was right about her cute little bubble ass.

She opened the passenger door of my truck and gasped drawing back in shock. I was waiting for her and I already had my cock out. I sat there slowly stroking it.

"Gary," she gasped as she looked nervously from side to side. "Put that in your pants," she blurted.

She was good at acting offended, but she continued to stare at my cock as I pumped it slowly. "Get in," I smiled.

"Just give me the camera," she said still staring at my cock.

"Get in," I repeated. "I have to show you how to operate it and besides, a deal is a deal. You have to suck this in order to borrow my camera," I chuckled as I pumped my cock a little more rapidly causing pre cum to ooze from the tip.

She paused, glanced around, looked utterly disgusted and rolled her eyes sighing loudly as she slid in the passenger seat. "Ok, so how do I work it?" she asked.

"First you suck this, and then I will show you how the camera works," I chuckled as I waved my cock back and forth.

"I told you last time, I can't suck it here in broad daylight with people walking by," she whined. "You get it ready and when you're ready I will go down then, like the last time," she offered again rolling her eyes.

She sat there staring intently as I jacked off. She constantly scanned around us to make she no one was near.

"Show me your tits, that will help me cum," I said as I pumped on my cock.

She glanced around as she unbuttoned the top of her sun dress. Satisfied no one was near she quickly pulled her dress open showing me her rock hard nipples and firm tits. Her head was turning constantly; making sure no one was close, as she held her dress wide open.

Finally I was close enough and I told her "Ok now."

She immediately dropped her head and sucked my cock into her mouth. Seconds later my cum spurted. She began swallowing fast as one stream of thick cum after another shot into her mouth.

I placed both of my hands on the back of her head and shoved her down more forcing my erupting cock into her throat.

"Acckkkkkkkkk, accckkkk,acccckkkkkkkk," she gagged as I felt a stream of cum shoot into her throat. Finally the flow subsided and my cock began to go limp. When I was satisfied she had swallowed it all, I released her head and she sat bolt upright still gagging a little and coughing repeatedly. She had forgotten her dress was unbuttoned and both of her tits jiggled in the open air.

"Do you always cum that much?" she was finally able to gasp, as she struggled to get a breath.

"That's one of the things my wife likes most about me," I chuckled. "She loves to swallow my load too," I added. "By the way," I said casually. "That guy heading this way is about to get a thrill when he lays eyes on your naked tits," I chuckled as I nodded to her open dress.

She turned beet red and quickly pulled her dress together until the guy had passed. It was hard to say how much he saw, but I believe he did see her tits which accounted for why he was walking towards my truck when his car was farther over. Neither of us recognized him, so no harm done.

I showed her how to set and activate the video part of the camera and explained that Ted had been out of town, but had called that morning to let me know he was back. I told her she could probably expect him to drop by soon, which was why I wanted to get her the camera.

She told me Ralph had been to a couple of antique sales so far and was thrilled with the prices he got using Ted's credentials. She said both her and Ralph were embarrassed by what happened the last time Ted was there.

"I just don't know what we will say to him," she said as she rubbed her hands nervously on her thighs. "I mean I am not sure what Ralph will say. I mean after what he did and all," she whined.

"Oh don't worry about it," I chuckled reassuringly. "Maybe it was just a crazy spur of the moment thing. Maybe the wine caused it. I am sure he will be just fine. But just in case, you will have the camera to get him where you want him," I said as I reached over and patted her thigh.

I had already given Ted the run down on what I had told Gwen that day in the parking lot. He laughed when I told him how hard she sucked my cock when I told her he would want to fuck her not only in her pussy, but her ass too.

"I know just how to handle those two," Ted had chuckled when I told him. "Any chance their daughter will be there?" he asked.

"I doubt it. Jason usually picks her up every morning and they go mow lawns and fuck each other silly I am guessing," I laughed.

"She could be cuter, but she would be hard pressed to be any hotter with that fuckable body of hers," he laughed.

"Like mother like daughter," I laughed. "Gwen is skinny, but that bubble butt of hers and her tits are definitely fine," I added. I told him I would call when it was a good time to drop in.

Feeling somewhat confident I had reassured Gwen enough, I watched as she buttoned up her dress and slid out of my truck and headed home.

I immediately called Ted and told him Gwen had the camera and that he should be prepared to become a movie star. I told him she would get me the camera afterwards and I would make sure he got a copy of her secret video.

"Although, I do believe she will give you a copy herself. I told her that was how she could control you, by having a video of you in a compromising situation. She would then threaten to show her copy if you didn't cool your jets," I laughed.

"Fuck that," he laughed. "If she gives me a copy I'll rent a movie house and charge admission to show the movie," he howled.

I laughed. "I know that and you know that, but Gwen doesn't know that," I chuckled. "Look she just headed home, and Ralph has a bunch of new acquisitions to show off, and Pamela is probably somewhere with Jason's cock shoved up her ass, so anytime today would work if you're clear.

"I am on my way," he blurted. "I will swing over by your place when I am done being caught on video," he laughed.

I had some errands to run and when I got home, I saw Ted's car parked in my driveway. At first I figured he was probably putting the moves on Debbie, but when I got inside I found a note saying her and Sherri were clothes shopping. This was generally an all day event for those two.

I was probably a good two hours or more later when Ted popped in. He had a smile a mile wide when he came into the dining room and took the beer I offered him.

"So start at the top and don't fucking leave anything out," I chuckled.

"Ok," he laughed. "When she opened the door she turned beet red. I don't think she expected to see me today," he laughed. "Her fucking nipples popped out the minute she laid eyes on me. Ralph was also surprised, but he eventually told me about the great deals he had gotten at the sales he attended. I could tell they were both embarrassed and uncomfortable about what had happened the last time I was there, but I acted like it never happened and eventually they both kind of calmed down and we chatted," He smiled giving me a wink.

"After they had calmed down enough and we were just talking, I slapped my hands together and told Ralph I wanted to see these treasures he had acquired. Well his eyes lit up and he jumped up excitedly. Really he asked me. Do you really want to see them? Shit he was excited to show off his bargains. Sure I do, I told him and off he went down the hallway," Ted laughed.

"I noticed Gwen blushing when she and I were alone. She jumped up and got something out of a drawer. I knew what it was, but she kind of covered it and held it so I couldn't see it," he laughed.

"I nearly lost it and laughed at the way she tried her best to conceal your camera," Ted chuckled. "She told me she thought something had fallen behind the table as she bent over and placed the camera between a vase and an art piece of some sort. Then she stared at it as she backed up. Hell, I could see it, but I obviously did not tell her that," he laughed.

"So then she sits down across from me. I told her to come over and sit on the couch by me so we could both see Ralph's treasures," he chuckled.

"Oh no, I'm fine," she says. Ted guffawed. "So I got up and grabbed her arm and pulled her over to the couch. She kept looking over at where she had HIDDEN your camera," he laughed. "You know, just to make sure it would see everything she thought I was going to do," he said. "Of course she sits at the opposite end of the couch," he laughed.

"Come on girl, let's get comfy," I said. "I grabbed her arm and pulled her over by me and put my arm around her."

Just as good old Ralph is hauling in what something that I didn't have a clue what the fuck it was," he chuckled. "I dropped my hand down and grabbed her tit," he laughed.

Ted chuckled as he went on. "Well shit fire man, you'd have thought I slapped a branding iron on her tit. I mean she lurched and grabbed my hand and twisted and obviously turned beet red," he burst out in laughter.

Ralph just stood there with a dumb look on his face and his mouth hanging open.

"So what the hell is this then Ralph?" I asked him as I was looking at the whatever the hell it was in his arms, and keeping my hand attached to his wife's tit in spite of her efforts to remove it. Finally I said, "Damn it girl sit the fuck still! I want to hear all about what your hubby is showing us here."

"Well that seemed to have gotten her attention and she stopped pulling at my hand and turned her attention to old Ralphy boy standing there staring at me with my arm around her and clutching her tit," he laughed. So I squeezed and tweaked her hard nipple and really went to town on her tits," he chuckled.

"Ralph seemed to have lost his voice," Ted laughed. "Hey Ralph, what the fuck is it? I said again louder this time," he chuckled.

"So finally he says, oh ah it's a coffee grinder. Ah late eighteen hundreds, ah I am guessing. Old Ralph finally found his voice," Ted chuckled.

"What else ya got? I asked him. He just stood there with his mouth hanging open watching me squeeze his wife's tits. Finally he stumbles down the hallway, glancing behind him as I mauled his wife's tits, all the way," he laughed.

"So he didn't ask why you were groping his wife," I asked.

"Nah. I knew he wouldn't," Ted chuckled.

"So while he is gone, the struggle continues. I finally manage to get about half of her dress unbuttoned. And believe me it was not easy. No no no no Ted no no Ted Ted. Fuck, she sounded like a broken record," he laughed.

"But like I said I got her dress opened to about her waist and reach my big old hand in and latch on to her bare tit, this time flesh to flesh. She is struggling and whimpering no no all this time and I tell her to shut the fuck up. I tell her I'm just giving her hubby a bad time. Well she actually kind of calmed down a little. She is still beet red of course, but when Ralph comes back, I have my hand inside of her unbuttoned dress," he laughed.

"Like he just fucking noticed it," Ted laughed. "Ralph says, hey what's going on here? So I give him a big old smile and tell him I am just having a little harmless fun with your wife. Then, like I am just interested in the item he has, I immediately say to him, so tell us about that. And I nod to the book or whatever it was in his hand." He laughed.

Ted continued laughing as he continues. "So I notice old Ralph is starting to pop a little wood at the crotch, if you know what I mean. He is staring at my hand inside his wife's dress clutching her one tit and the other tit is about to pop out too."

"Tell us what you have there Ralph, I said. He finally snaps out of it and tells us it is some old manual or something like that. Fuck I wasn't listening anyway." He laughed.

"What's next Ralph? I asked. And Ralph asked Gwen if she was ok? I think she mumbled something to him, I'm not sure. But I think she noticed the bulge in his drawers too, because she looked at his crotch several times. Anyway he stands there for a bit then he takes a big breath and heads down the hallway, looking back at us all the way."

"This time I pull my sweatpants down and my cock springs out, kind a floppin from side to side," he laughed. "Here we go again with the Ted no, Ted, Ted, Ted no, no, no routine as I grab her hand and pull it over to wrap around my cock. I jerked her hand and told her to calm the fuck down. I told her I was just fucking with her husband and to go along with it. Well I'll be damned if she listened to me and she started squeezing my cock. So I told her to jack it off a little when Ralph came back."

"I can't do that, she kind of whimpers."

"The fuck you can't, I said. Just jack me off a little and let's see what he does, I told her," he chuckled.

"Ralph walks in with a genuine Civil War Confederate Bugle complete with a certificate of authenticity, and his eyes nearly pop out of his head. He stands there not believing what he is seeing," Ted laughed. "Good old Gwen even jacks my cock as she now clearly sees her hubby's pecker, as you said she calls it, is as stiff as a fucking board. I keep squeezing her one tit and the other one is now out as well and she is jacking me off," Ted laughed and slapped his knee.

"Wow that is cool. What is it? I asked Ralph, who was just staring at his wife jacking on my big old black assed cock," he laughed."Ralph, hey Ralph, I said louder to get his attention, tell us about it. I yelled until he finally mumbled what it was as best he could. He didn't know what else to say or do. He just stared at his wife's hand slowly pumping on my cock. Her fucking nipple was boring a hole in my hand it was so hard," he laughed.

I laughed. "Fuck that sounds hot," I said.

"Oh it was," he chuckled. "She was pumping my cock nice too. Not too fast though. Pre cum was oozing from the tip and her hand began making that smacking noise," he laughed.

"Ralph, HEY RALPH. I had to yell again to get his attention. Ralph finally pulled his eyes away from his wife's hand and looked at me. What's next? I asked him. And believe it or not, he headed back down the hallway," Ted laughed loudly.

"So now we're getting serious," he laughed. "I hang on to her as I pull her dress up and jerk her panties down. Fuck man, if I thought she put up a tussle when I was undoing her dress, that was nothing compared to getting her panties off her," he burst out laughing. "She abandoned my cock and was fighting me as best she could, but there was no way she was staying in those panties," he laughed.

"She was losing them no matter how hard she fought it. I finally got them off and I lifted her onto my lap. That was a chore too," he laughed. "But I just wrapped my big old arms around her and squeezed and she wasn't going anywhere," he laughed.

"I knew I had to hurry though because I wanted to be ready for Ralph. I pulled her dress up in back and set her naked butt on me. I reached under her and after a bit I was able to line my cock up with her cunt. Which by the way was dripping wet," he laughed.

"I could have told you it would be," I chuckled.

He laughed. "Well slowly but surely I lifted her and got my cock lined up and pulled her skinny ass down as my cock sunk in until I had it buried in her wet pussy. She fought at first, but she finally settled down and actually even reached down to help me get it in all the way," he laughed. "Then I pulled her dress down and if you didn't know, you might think she was just sitting on my lap. But under her dress my cock was buried in her juicy cunt," he chuckled. "And there we sat waiting for good old Ralph. She was moaning and fidgeting on my cock, but because of her embarrassment, she managed to sit relatively still."

I laughed. "I told her you would fuck her and I know that thought excited her, but she never said it did of course," I chuckled.

"Finally Ralph came in the room with what I guess was an antique typewriter. I mean it was obviously old, and I mean old. I guess it was from the Civil War days too and some famous general had used it. Ralph was finally able to mumble out that much information. Anyway I am sitting there with Gwen on my lap and I am squeezing both of her tits. Now he can see her legs are spread apart, but her dress is covering what is actually going on. I tell Ralph what a lucky guy he is to have a wife with such nice tits as I squeeze them. I can't see where Gwen is looking, but I suspect she is looking at her hubby's hard pecker," Ted laughed.

"I will tell you," Ted laughed. "The look on Ralph's face when I commented how hot it was and pulled out Gwen's panties to mop my brow, was fucking PRICELESS," Ted bellowed in laughter. "I even reached around and mopped her brow with her panties too," he chuckled.

"Then I said to Gwen that I bet she was hot too. And I grabbed the hem of her dress and began shaking it, you know up and down, to cool her off. Well Ralph eyes grew bigger than I thought possible as he caught glimpses of my black cock buried in his wife's wet cunt. He just sort of backed up to the chair across from where we were and plopped in it with his mouth hanging wide open. So I pulled her dress all the way up. You know, so Ralph could get a good look," he laughed.

"Old Ralph was fucking speechless as he stared at my wet cock buried to the hilt in his wife's wet cunt," Ted laughed.

"Ralph never said a word, but his eyes were fucking glued to my cock in his wife's wet cunt," he laughed.

"I grabbed Gwen by her waist and as light as she is, it was easy to lift her up and down and sort of use her cunt to jack off with," he laughed. "Hell after only a short time of me bouncing her up and down on my cock, she moaned loudly. It was almost a piercing moan and her whole body began convulsing on my cock. She started vibrating. I mean her whole body shook. Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh, she moaned and vibrated," Ted laughed as he was trying to mimic Gwen's gyrations.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, and then she started saying fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Hell I lost count of how many times she shouted fuck," he laughed. "At first I thought she was pissing on my cock. I mean her juices flowed like I have never felt before. She fucking flooded not only my cock, but my whole crotch and a large part of the couch," he laughed.

"Ralph's mouth could not be open any wider than it was as he stared at my cock in his wife's cunt being flooded with her pussy juice. I groaned as she was cumming and I asked Ralph if she always came like this. He didn't answer. I think he was in shock. I asked him again, yelling at him. RALPH, does your wife always cum like this? I asked."

"Well finally he snapped out of his trance and mumbled weakly, ah no," Ted laughed out loud.

He laughed and added, "Hell I knew damned good and well she didn't. I laughed and told Ralph that I was just guessing, but I was pretty sure his wife liked my big ole black cock in her cunt. She was still vibrating and bucking up and down on my cock when I reached under her legs and lifted her off my cock. I just held her up above myself as I asked Ralph if he thought his wife would like it up her asshole. Old Ralph was tuned into a different channel and I had to yell at him again."

"RALPH! I yelled. He came to his senses and I asked him, Ralph do you think she would like it up her ASSHOLE," he chuckled. "Old Ralph didn't know what to say. I was holding her above my cock. I had her under her thighs so I knew her asshole was exposed as I held her there. But holding her like I was, I could not see where her butthole was," he chuckled. "So I told Ralph to get his ass over here and line me up," he laughed as he told me that.

12