One Night at a Time - Kathleen 01

Story Info
Babysitter gets bold, wants to learn new things.
3.9k words
4.71
33.4k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing adventures - Babysitter's needs awaken

I was standing at the party chatting with a couple of my neighbors.  We were at a birthday party for Kathleen, who was turning 18.  Katie, as she was known, had been a babysitter for our children for a few years and her mother and my wife were good neighborhood friends.  Caroline used her quite a bit to watch the kids when I was traveling, and she had things to do.  I would see her when she watched the kids on the weekends when I was around.

Looking out over the backyard pool, there were several 18 year olds enjoying the party.  When I usually had seen Katie she had been dressed in jeans, a baggy shirt of some kind and sandals.  Today she was in a probably one size too small bikini and looked amazing.  I was glad I had my darker sunglasses on as I kept watching her move around the pool.  Nice tight 18 year old ass, tits, that to me had developed overnight, that were very nice - probably a 34 b cup, dark hair shoulder length pulled back in a ponytail with a petite build.  Had to reach in my pocket and adjust my cock a couple of times to keep my hardon from getting noticeable.

I caught her looking my way more than a couple of times during the day.  At one point she came over to me and Caroline to thank us for coming and for the present we got her.  She leaned in to hug Caroline, then stepped over to hug me, her body pressing briefly against me.

Walking home later I asked Caroline, "When did she become a woman?  I guess I have just never seen her like that."

Caroline chuckled," She has really developed in the last year or so.  She is closer to my size than her mom and I have let her wear some of my things.  Seen her when she would try them on at the house. And she feels comfortable talking to me about things that she does not want to talk to her mom about."

"Wow, okay.  I'm not even going to ask. Guess they grow up."

"Yeah they do."

I did not really think about it anymore until three or so months later.  She had graduated and was off to college in about a month. Caroline and I were attending a fundraiser for some charity and Katie came over to watch the kids.

Opening the door when she arrived, I was greeted by new Katie.  She was wearing a fairly short skirt, tight white tee shirt with her bra clearly visible, her hair pulled up in a ponytail. Smiling, she came through the doors and the kids mobbed her.  They loved staying with her.

I chatted with her for a few minutes until Caroline came out ready to go.  Watching her get down with the kids was interesting as her white panties flashed a couple of times when she bent over.  We left and she smiled at me when I turned back to look at her.

"Katie looked cute tonight," Caroline said as we were driving.

"Yeah, definitely a different look for her."

The party was fun, loud and very energetic.  Caroline was dancing most of the time, either with me, alone or with groups of other women.  She was also hitting the drinks pretty hard.  While she usually did not get too drunk, every once in a while, there was an exception.  Tonight, was one.  And she was not the only one.  When we left around 11 she, and a few others, needed help getting to their cars.

Caroline laid down across the front seat and was dozing as I drove home.  I took advantage by playing with her tits and ass some.  Was thinking maybe I might have some fun with her after Katie left.

Pulled into the garage, poured her out of my car, basically carrying her as she was barely putting one foot in front of the other.  Coming into the house, Katie saw me helping Caroline move.  She raced over and grabbed her other arm placing it over her shoulder and helped me to move her to the bedroom.

"Is she okay, sick?"  

"She just had too much to drink, sick is maybe a possibility later."

"What do we need to do?", she said with concern on her face.

"Just get her in bed and make her comfortable.  Only thing we can do now is let her sleep it off."

We got her to the bed and sat her on the edge.

"Go grab a couple of aspirin out of the drawer next to the sink and fill up her water glass," I said pointing to her glass next to the bed.

"Sure."

I hear her rummaging around in the bathroom and the water running.  She comes back in with the aspirin and water.  Caroline takes the aspirin and some of the water.  

Caroline looks at Katie, "You look good tonight, doesn't she look good?", she said drunkenly.

"Yes she does look very nice," I answered.  Looking at Katie, "We need to get her into bed.  You know where her tee shirts are in the closet?"

Katie nodded yes and went to the closet to grab one.  I unzipped Caroline's dress and slid it off her shoulders down to her waist.  I removed her bra and tossed it in the corner just about the time Katie walked back in. 

I heard her gasp as she came into the room as she saw Caroline half naked.  

"I'm, ah, I'm sorry I didn't mean to walk in on her like this."

"Its ok, you have seen her before, haven't you?  Thought you guys tried on some clothes together."

She blushed,"Well, yeah but, I don't know, we were just trying some clothes on.  Did not expect to see this."

"Help me get her shirt on."

She steps over and I pull Carolines arms up so Katie can slip her arms through.  Caroline is watching her, sort of smiling.

"She is cute isn't she?", she slurred looking at me smiling.

Katie pulled the large tee shirt down brushing against one of her tits.

"OOPS, sorry my tits got in the way," Caroline said giggling.

Katie looked concerned.  

"Don't worry about her, she's drunk.  It's fine. Let's stand her up and get her dress off."

We help her stand and her dress slides down to the floor.  Her tee shirt does not cover her red gstring.  Katie looks at me then back at Caroline.  As Katie turns sideways, I can see that her nipples are poking at her thin bra and tee shirt.

I point to a dresser drawer, "Find her some other underwear over there."

Katie moves to the dresser and rustles in the drawer pulling out a pair of bright blue boy shorts, "These okay?"

I nod yes as I put Caroline back on the bed.  Lifting her legs up, I move her to lying down on the bed.  Pulling her gstring off, I toss it over with her bra.  Katie is standing next to me, staring at Carolines trimmed pussy, holding the other panites out in her hand.

I take the panties from her and lifting her feet begin to slide them up Caroline's legs.  Katie is watching as I move up her legs.

"Like it?", I hear Caroline ask, giggling.

"What, no, I mean, I'm sorry, just trying to help."

Caroline is still giggling as I get up to her hips.  

Looking at Katie I said," Raise her hips up so I can pull these up."

She looked at me a bit big eyed.  

"It's okay," Caroline said.

Katie put her hands under Carolines hips pulling her up and I slid her panties up into place.  Pulled the covers up and kissed her good night.

Katie stepped to the door. 

"I will be out in a minute.  We can get you squared away."

"Ok, I will be in the kitchen."

I slipped off my jacket and shed my tie. Decided to just go ahead and change.  Stripped down naked, grabbed a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt and went to go take care of Katie checking to see that Caroline was already asleep.

As I enter the kitchen Katie is standing at the island, a wine glass in her hand and a glass of brown liquor next to her.

"Little young for a drink, aren't you?"

"My parents let me and I have had a couple with Caroline, ah Mrs. Thomas."

I chuckled, "Caroline is fine. You can call me Dave."

"Ok, Dave. Thanks," she smiled.

I picked up my drink and handed her fee with a nice tip for helping me.

"Thank you for helping.  Easier with two.  At least we did not have to give her a shower."

"A shower?"

"Yeah if she got sick or had booze poured all over her.  Had to clean her up a couple of times like that."

"With someone helping you?"

I just nodded my head and smiled.

She finishes her wine and pours another glass.

"You ok?"

She turned to face me," That was exciting, seeing her naked like that. It was unreal."

Looking  at her I noticed her tits were really poking her shirt.  Then it dawned on me, she had removed her bra.  Had to tell my reptile brain to relax, she is just 18.

"Had you seen her naked before?"

She blushed, bit her lip and nodded yes.

"A couple of weeks ago.  She was helping me with an outfit for a dinner date.  Showing how panty lines can show.  Kept changing her panties."

"She see you naked too?"

She was bright red now.  Looking down she softly said, "Yes."

Knowing that my wife had played with other women made me wonder if anything had happened, but I was not asking her.  However, thinking about it was making my cock start to get hard.

I covered her hand on the bar, "It's okay, I know she does that with her friends sometimes, swapping clothes, trying things on together.  A very normal thing for her."

Katie looked up nodding, "She helped me with something else too."

I smiled, thinking this is about to get interesting, "And what was that?"

She was bright red now, took another long sip of wine.  "Ah, well, she ah, showed me to, ah it's embarrassing."

Katie was looking at the floor.  I put a finger on her chin raising her head, "I understand but you can tell me what Caroline helped you with."

She gulped, "Well, she ah showed me how to, ah well she showed me how she trimmed the hair around her pussy."

My eyes kinda shot up with that.  "Did you trim yours too?"

"Yes."

My cock was now bulging in my shorts.  Was not sure where this was going or should go.  When my cock got like this, he was an independent thinker with no real conscience.

Katie put her wine glass down and stepped forward, our bodies almost touching,"Do you think I am pretty?  Caroline says I am."

I smiled, "Yes you are very pretty.  Any guy would be lucky to be with you. Caroline likes pretty girls and she clearly likes you."

Katie smiled and hugged me.  A full contact full body hug.  I knew she could feel my cock pushing against her stomach.  I put my arms around her to hold her.  She was grinding her hips into me, rubbing her body on my cock.

I bent my head down to her, our lips touching.  She moved a hand to the back of my head to pull me to her, kissing, tongues fighting.  My hands slid down her body over her skirt covered ass.  Sliding under her skirt I felt bare smooth skin, she had removed her panties too.

Breaking our kiss I stepped back.  Katie had a look of concern.

"What's wrong?  Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh no, it's fine.  Just want to make sure you know what you are doing."

She looked down at my cock bulging in my shorts, then back up at me. She nodded yes.

"You sure?  Have you been with a guy before?"

She was quiet for a minute, then softly said, "Yes, once."

"Did you see his cock?"

She shook her head no, "It was dark, just held it in my hand, stroked it, felt it in me."

"Did he cum in you?"

"No, he had a condom on."

We stood quietly for a moment.  Her nipples were poking her shirt.  

Looking in my eyes, she grasped my cock through my shorts, "Can we?  I want to have sex with you.  Please Mr. Thomas?  Show me how to really do it."

"Are you sure you really want to do this?  Would love to help you out but you have to want to do it."

She nodded yes.  "Can I see it?"

I moved her hand away from my cock, a look of surprise on her face.  Putting my hands on the sides of my shorts I pulled them down, my cock springing out.

Katie gasped, her hands going to her mouth.  She looked at me, "Can I?"

I grabbed one of her hands and guided it to my cock.  It was so soft and warm.  

"Oh it's so hard and hot.  Does that really fit in me? Oh god it feels so nice."

"Let's take this somewhere else.  We don't want to be here if one of the kids gets up."  Picking up my shorts and taking her hand, I led her to the guest room/mother in law suite in the back of the house.

We walked into the room, closing and locking the door.  I turned one of the bed lamps on and had her sit on the bed.  Dropping my shorts, I removed my shirt and was standing in front of her naked.  Reaching down I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head.

She started to cover her tits then lowered her arms to her side.  My cock was right in front of her face.  Katie looked at me with a what do I do now look.  Reaching down I took one of her hands and placed it on my cock, her fingers wrapping around it.

There was a look of awe and wonder I had not seen on a girl's face in a long time.  I placed my hand over hers and began to stroke my cock in front of her face.  She soon was doing it on her own.  Taking her other hand I placed them on my balls.

Holding her hand on my balls I began to squeeze lightly.   I moaned as she fondled and stroked me.

She smiled as I moaned.  "Am I doing it right?"

"Oh yes.  Nice and easy, you can twist your hand and go over the head too."

I reached down and started squeezing her tits, tweaking her hard nipples.  This caused her to moan and grip me harder.  Could only imagine how wet she was.

"Oh, what is that sperm?" She asked as a drop of precum appeared on my cock slit.

"No, it's precum, kind of a natural lube."

I put my hand back on my cock and pushed it to her mouth, "Stick your tongue out and taste it."

She looked quizzical then licked the tip of my cock.  

"Not bad."

"Keep licking, take the tip in your mouth and suck it."

I took my hand off and let her guide it.  She tentatively moved her mouth over my cock and began to suck.  Her 18 year old mouth felt so hot and exciting.  Slowly she took about half my cock before her gag reflex hit her abit.  I enjoyed her playing with me for a couple of minutes but was intent on tasting her sweet teen pussy and getting my cock in her.

Pulling my cock from her mouth made her pout. I stood her up and leaned in to start sucking her tits squeezing, licking, sucking, tweaking.  She moaned and held my head to her breast.  Reaching behind her I unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the ground.

Dropping to my knees I ran my tongue down her body.  I could now see her trimmed pussy, it looked very familiar, like Caroline's.  She was trembling as I pushed her legs slightly apart.  Placing my tongue on her pussy, I licked her front to rear.  This caused her to shudder and gasp of breath escaped her.  

"Oh, Mr. Thomas, that feels so nice"

I gently push her to sit on the bed then have her lie back, her legs over the edge.  Opening her legs I move between them pushing my face into her sweet pussy.  The smell of her pussy was amazing.  Licking up and down, all over, pushing my tongue into her, flicking over her slowly emerging clit was so exciting.  

Her hands moved, on her thighs, rubbing her stomach and tits, pushing my face into her.  Was glad we were in the back of the house and my wife passed out.  

"OH Yes, Mr. Thomas, god it feels good," she babbled as I worked her pussy.  

Finally I placed her clit between my tongue and lip and sucked.  This sent her over the edge. Her breathing went totally ragged, her thighs squeezed my head, her hands pinching her tits.

Bucking on the bed, "AHHHHHHH, OHHHHH Damn, Yessssss, YESSSS," she repeated until the orgasm finished sweeping over her.  

Her body suddenly went limp, trying to catch her breath and pushing me away from her clit, "Stop, please, too tender, Stop."

I pulled my head from her thighs and stood next to the bed.  She looked up at me with a radiant beaming look on her face.  

"That was unbelievable.  Will they all be like that?  Not sure I can take those all the time."

I laughed, no not all will be like that, unfortunately for you.  Not all of your lovers will do that for you.  Was that your first one?"

She blushed, "No."

"When have you had other ones?", I said, stepping forward and rubbing my cock against her slick hot pussy.

"OH, ah, well, with my fingers and a couple of weeks ago, uh, that was almost like this one."

"Oh really?  Who was that with?", my cock pushing against the folds of her pussy lips.

"Ah,uh you know, ah, Carol, er Mrs. Thomas," she squirmed as my head try to enter her tight canal.

"Oh naughty, with Mrs. Thomas.  She made you feel good, huh."

"OH yes, ah, oh can I feel your cock?  Please put it in me, she said it is so different.  It's bigger than the boy I had sex with."

I smiled down at her smooth body in the shadows of the small light in the room.  The head of my cock rested on the opening of her pussy.  Holding my cock I began to push against her.  The head entered but then, as I expected, she was extremely tight.  Had not had a lot of experience with stretching her pussy.   

She grimaced a bit as I slowly worked into her.  

Looking down at her, "You, okay?"

"Yes, just really tight, but keep going."

 

"Let me know if you need me to stop.  We can go slow."

She was still extremely wet, and I began to slowly, gradually pushing my cock into her.  Pull back a bit, push in a little further until I was halfway in.  She bit her lip but nodded for me to keep going.  Suddenly, my cock popped almost balls deep into her.

She yelped as I went deep, eyes wide open, mouth open like she was going to scream.

"OH GOD wait, oh yeah, I need a second."

I waited, not moving, did not want to hurt her, giving her pussy a chance to adjust.  Her pussy was throbbing around my cock, I could feel it squeezing, relaxing, trying to adjust to the cock in her.  Grabbing her hips I pulled her to me, my cock going the final way in, now in her balls deep.

She was smiling again, then began to push against me.  I slowly began to fuck her. The tightness a remembrance of pussy when I was first learning how to fuck.  Her pussy continued to loosen up enough for me to begin full strokes on her.  I raised her legs up and pressed her knees against her chest, moving her further up on the bed where I joined her.

Katie was looking me right in the eyes as I fucked her, total bliss on her face.  She was lost in the feeling of being truly fucked.  Grunting every time, I bottomed out on her I was ready to fill her pussy.

My breath was growing ragged, her tight pussy pulling the cum from my cock.  I knew I would not hold out much longer.  

"OH god, that feels so good. Keep fucking me, OH AHHH."

Her body went stiff on me as another orgasm shot through her.  The squeezing of her pussy put me over the top.  For a brief second, I thought, "Is she on the pill?", then I went as deep as I could and began to fill her pussy with cum, blasting deep in her.  It was one of those orgasms that started at my toes and shot out of the end of my cock.

"I can feel it pumping, OH FUCK," she said as she continued to shudder her way through her orgasm.

We were both gasping as I collapsed on top of her.  Soon I rolled off of her and caught my breath.  Looking down in the dim light, I could see her glistening pussy, gaped open, thick white cum oozing out.

She rolled next to me, her body pressing on mine.

"That was unbelievable.  I could feel your cock pulsing in me like it was alive. 

Thank you Mr. Thomas," as she buried her face in my shoulder.

We laid there for a few minutes.  

"I probably need to get home.  My parents will be wondering where I am."

"Yeah, you probably should.  Go clean yourself up."

Katie went to the ensuite bathroom to clean up as I took care of the cum that had leaked from her and pooled on the bed.

"Can you get my bra and panties from my bag in the kitchen?"

"Yeah, hang on a minute."

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed her bag bringing it back to her along with her shirt and skirt.

She looked up as I came into the bathroom, embarrassed, I imagine she was not used to having someone around when she was on the toilet.  "There is a lot of your stuff.  Did not know it was this much."

12