One Night at the Park

Story Info
My wife is groped and fucked in the park as I watch.
3.1k words
4.34
43k
38
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
562 Followers

I can't believe Cindy was actually going through with this. But then I shouldn't be surprised because we've been married for twenty years and she's never failed at granting me my sexual birthday wish. And believe me I have come up with some humdingers from anal to getting her to peg me, which I thoroughly enjoy, by the way. But I can say this year's wish takes the cake. I want my wife Cindy to be groped in a dark park by some total strangers, while I watch and of course jerk off.

She looks so nervous sitting in the passenger seat of our black Mercedes SUV. She's all dolled up and she's wearing one of her sexiest "come fuck me" mini dresses. It's black with a brass zipper that runs up the front. It's made for easy access and will be perfect for tonight. And at my suggestion she's also NOT wearing any undergarments.

Cindy hasn't spoken to me since we left the house and I'm not sure if she's pissed with me or she's trying to come up with some way to back out. Probably both.

I reach over and touch her leg and it startles her.

"Easy, Honey." I smile.

She looks at me and shakes her head, "I can't believe you're making me do this, Rick. Do you know how dangerous this is?"

"You're going to be in the car. And I'm not making you do anything by the way. Heck, we can turn around and go home right now, just say the word."

"Right!" she huffed and shot me one of her blazing blue eyed stares. (which makes her look even sexier) "I'd never hear the end of it either. No I'm going through with this buster!"

She has her blond hair up in a ponytail and I asked her to let her hair down.

Cindy rolls her eyes and pulls the hair bow from her hair and tosses it out the window, "There, are you satisfied?"

She's acting so frustrated with me now. So I pull in at a local convenience to turn around.

"Rick? What are you doing?" she asked.

"What does it look like? I'm taking us home. I don't want to force you to do something you're not going to enjoy."

Cindy reached over and grabbed the steering wheel, "Stop, Rick. Please! It's OK."

"But you don't want to do it, Cindy! And to tell the truth, you're right, it is dangerous. So let's just go back home."

"No Rick! I'm sorry about acting like a bitch to you about this. I just didn't want you to..." she stopped and shook her head. "What I'm trying to say is I want to do this" she said and hung her head. "It's all I have been thinking about since you came up with this crazy idea."

"So you're really..."

"YES! I don't know why but I'm actually excited about letting another man touch me. There I said it, OK?"

I could only look at her dumbfounded.

"Don't look at me like that!"

"Like what?"

She shoved a finger against my chest, "Like that. Like I'm slut and not your wife. You're the one who came up with this wish, not me!"

I took her hand and kissed it, "You're not some slut wife. I don't want you thinking like that, darling."

Tears welled up in her eyes and she looked away, "Yes but I'm a mother to our seventeen year old son and our ten year old daughter. I'm a freaking soccer MOM for Pete's sake!"

"You're also a Sunday school teacher, let's not forget about that."

Cindy looked at me wide eyed and I started laughing and suddenly she started giggling.

"You're all those things, honey but your also a woman with your own sexual desires. And I love you."

Cindy reaches into the glove box and removes a tissue and dabs her eyes, "So are we gonna do this or not?"

"Only if you promise me one thing?"

She sniffs, "What is it now, Rick?"

"I want you to enjoy yourself. That's all."

She laughed and shook her head, "I'll try, OK?"

"And if for some reason you don't feel comfortable or you get scared we'll get the hell out of there, immediately."

Cindy gave a slight giggle and she nodded, "Fine."

We drove to Riverside park. It was tucked away at the far end of the town that we lived in. It was also far enough away from our home as well. I pulled into the dimly lit parking lot and parked beneath one of the old sodium Vapor lamps. It was the only working light in the lot. It gave off a yellowish glow but it was bright enough that we could see around us.

The park was one of the older ones and it was in a more sketchy section of town. We could see a few guys in the distance playing on the basketball court. And there were some guys sitting on top of a picnic table just ahead of us. They looked in our direction as I cut the engine. They appeared to be in their early twenties.

I hoped they weren't part of some gang. But then if they were so what. The thought of a couple gangstas groping my wife kinda made my dick tingle.

I felt Cindy take my hand and it startled me and I looked at her.

"Relax, Rick." she chortled.

I laughed and shook my head, "Now look who's telling who to relax, right?"

"I don't think they're interested."

"Well lets put some light on the subject." I reached up and turned on the overhead light and the interior of the SUV suddenly lit up like the daylight.

"Oh Goodness, Rick! Warn me next time!"

The guys suddenly looked in our direction.

"Oh crap they're looking." I said, my heart is starting to beat faster with anticipation.

"I see that." Cindy smiled and she hooked her index finger into the large zipper ring and tugged it down to her bellybutton. Her size thirty eight "D" breast nearly spilled forth.

"What are you doing, Cindy?!"

"Oh hush! I'm giving them something to look at, Sweetie."

The two guys stood up and began walking in our direction. They were big too and I'm not talking fat either, I'm talking muscular. One of the guys was at least six foot eight and he wore a black tank top, basketball shorts and a red dew rag tied about his head. While the other fella was a meager six foot and wore a set of cut off jeans, no shirt and sported long fat dreads that bounced as he walked.

I'm not gonna lie, I was nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof and I wanted to chicken out. In fact I reached for the key but Cindy grabbed my hand and just looked at me and shook her head.

"Don't." she said in an almost begging voice.

I nodded and leaned back and tried to smile as they approached.

Dread stepped to my wife's side of the vehicle and bent down and rested his elbows on the edge of the door and looked in at her. Cindy smiled at him.

"What's up? Are you lost?" Tall guy asked looking down at me.

I looked up at him nervously, "No..." I said and stopped not really knowing what to say.

"My husband and I are just out for a drive." Cindy said.

"It don't look like you're driving right now, pretty lady. Does it, Gee?"

Gee bent down and looked at me and smiled, "Sure don't." he winked at me.

"I'm Rico, by the way." Dread said sticking his big hand through the passenger side window in an attempt to shake my wife's hand. But when Cindy reached and took his hand, the front of the dress suddenly gave way and her tits bounced free. I don't know if she had that little incident planned but it sure as fuck happened like it was on cue.

"Hot DAMN!" Gee exclaimed staring with his mouth wide open.

Rico looked down at Cindy's breasts and smiled, "Nice!"

Cindy blushed, "Thank you."

At that moment I tried to imagine how the two guys were viewing my wife's tits. I mean for a forty two year old lady my dear wife certainly has a nice rack. They are still very firm and ample. And her pink nipples were the size and thickness of the tips of my pinky fingers.

Rico released her hand and lowered his hand to her left breast and caressed it gently. Then he looks over at me with my wife's tit in his big hand, "You don't mind me touching your woman do you?"

I shook my head.

"Of course he doesn't mind. Do you buddy." Gee said leaning past me into the driver's side window. He reached out and grabbed Cindy's tit as well, causing Rico to swap tits.

Cindy smiled at me nervously as these two guys pawed her and teased at her nipples. She groaned in pleasure.

"You like that don't you baby?" Rico asked.

"Yeah she likes it." Gee laughed, "And so does her old man." He nodded at my crotch. I had worn a set of loose shorts and with no underwear and yes my hard on, WAS certainly evident.

Rico leaned in and kissed my wife full on the mouth and Cindy didn't attempt to pull away. I knew she was more than likely shoving her tongue into his mouth because she loved french kissing. Rico pulled his lips from hers and smiled. "Your so fucking fine, baby girl."

"Ah thank you Rico." Cindy smiled. It certainly didn't look as if she was nervous anymore.

"Mmm I like how you say my name, Baby. Say it again" he said and began kissing her neck.

She leaned into him, "Rico...Rico...Oh Rico."

"Oh yeah, baby." he breathed and lowered his hand and pinched the zipper pull and tugged it all the way down. The little mini dress parted exposing her neatly trimmed bush. He lowered his hand ran his finger tips through it and I saw two of his long fingers slip into my wife's pussy.

Cindy gasped and opened her legs, "Oh!"

"Oh shit dude, finger that pussy. Yeah!" Gee hooted as he pinched and tugged at Cindy's nipple.

I could only watch as this young black man fingered my wife's most sacred place.

"Hot Damn, girl your wet!" Rico said twisting his long black fingers in and out of her pussy. And yes my wife was wet because I could hear the wet sticky noise of her pussy as Rico finger fucked her.

Cindy bit her lower lip and arched her back. My dear wife was really into getting groped by these two young strangers and I was seriously getting turned on just watching it all take place.

Rico pulled his fingers from her snatch and lifted the glistening digits up to her face and he rubbed her juices under her nose and across her lips. "Open your mouth, baby." Cindy did as instructed and opened her mouth wide and Rico slipped his fingers inside.

"Mmmm!" Cindy moaned.

"The bitch is a slut!" Gee laughed.

I didn't care for him calling my wife a bitch, but Cindy was sure enough acting the slut. WOW! If only the ladies in her Sunday school class could see her now. What would they think? Who cares right? My wife was having a good time and so was I. I pushed my hand down into my shorts and began stroking my cock.

Gee looked down at me and smiled, "You're getting off on this aren't you white boy."

I nodded.

"Tell your lady to suck us." Gee said. "Let her experience what it feels like to have a real man inside her mouth. That way you can jerk your tiny little white dick to the site of her getting her throat fuck. Huh? You want that don't you white boy?"

The words that Gee was saying to me were humiliating but they were also adding to my excitement. "Yes." I said softly.

I heard Cindy giggle and I looked over at her she's on her knees and leaning half way out the window. She'd shed her dress and her bare ass was sticking straight out at me.

"Fuck yeah!" Gee exclaimed and slipped out of the driver's side window and hurried around to the passenger's side.

Rico already had his shorts down around his ankles and my wife had his long thick cock in her mouth. Cindy bobbed her head up and down on his manhood.

"Fuck!" Rico gasped as my dear wife of twenty years vigorously devoured him.

I knew Cindy was enjoying herself too because she was actually dripping wet.

I pulled my shorts and started jerking my dick as Gee had predicted.

Gee stepped to the side of Rico and he takes Cindy's left hand and puts it on his dick and what does my wife do? She starts jerking his fat cock. Sexual multitasking! Fuck yeah!!

I started jerking my cock even faster now.

"Oh yeah, suck my dick, baby?" Rico groans. "Oh I'm fucking close! Come on, Baby Girl!" he shouts and then he grabs the side of Cindy's head and he starts thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth.

The sight of my dear wife being skull fucked like this excited me to the point that I blew my load before Rico. My cum shot straight up and hit the windshield. Oh man I haven't cum that hard in quite some time.

Meanwhile I look over and Rico is balls deep inside my wife's mouth and when I say balls deep I mean just that his big balls are dangling against her chin. He groans loudly and stands up on his toes and he shouts, "FUCKKKK!" And I know at that moment my wife is getting a gullet full of his sperm. After a few seconds he pulls his cock from her mouth and I can see that he indeed filled her mouth full. She turns and looks at me her mouth dripping with punk and she smiles and she even opens her mouth to show me her creamy white prize.

"Ho's before Bro's motherfucker!" Gee shouts and he shoves poor Rico out of the way.

Cindy giggles and she leans way out of the window to get to his cock. Gee slips his arms under hers and literally pulls her out of the car through the window. Cindy yelps because it all happened so quickly! Gee picks her up and drapes my wife over his shoulder caveman style and he starts walking toward the picnic table.

I got out of the car in a flash trying to get my pants up as I ran to follow them. I can hear Cindy giggling.

"I got something special for that sweet pussy of yours, girl." He laughs and slaps her ass.

"Let her go." I shouted and I stumbled and fell on my back.

"It's Okay, Rick." Cindy calls back and I can hear her giggle.

I tried to get up but I had racked my back, but good, so I could only just lay there and watch.

Gee gently laid Cindy on top of the table and pushed her flat on her back. Then he draped her legs over his shoulders and crammed his hella big cock into my wife's small pussy. Cindy cried out and arched her back. I knew he'd had to be ripping her cunt wide open.

I watched as his back muscles and his thigh muscles flexed as he fucked my dear wife. And the air was filled with the sounds of his grunts and his body slapping against hers.

My wife began making sounds of her own too, "Oh yesss! Fuck meee! Oh fuck meeee!" The word Fuck has never came from my wife's lips before. But this young man had her screaming like a...Ho! There I said it.

Suddenly Gee pulled his cock from Cindy's pussy and he pulled her from the table and made her get on her knees. He grabbed a handful of her hair and started jerking his cock. He was gonna cum on her face! She's never let me do that before, EVER!

But here she was on her knees in total supplication her mouth open.

"Yeah that's right bitch open that mouth wide!" Gee snapped and then he turned his head and looked at me. "Get your ass over here, boy!"

I quickly stood up ignoring the pain in my back and I hobbled over. I don't know why I was jumping at his command, but I just suddenly felt like I had to.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me close and I looked down at Cindy and she was smiling up at me.

"Jerk me off, boy!"

"Yes sir." I said obediently. I grabbed his thick cock and started vigorously jerking on it. Gosh it was so freaking hard with large veins across the top and bottom. I'd never held a man's dick before. No wait there was that time in college..."

Gee slapped me on top of the head, "Pay attention boy. Faster!"

I quickly nodded and began stroking him faster and faster.

"Oh yeah that's it! Fuck yeah!"

I reached behind him with my free hand and felt his balls. Shit they fucking huge and fat with sperm.

"OH FUCK!" He gripped Cindy's hair and pulled her sweet face close to the bulbous head of his cock. "Oh bitch here it comes!"

My wife opened her mouth in anticipation and I watched the head of his cock in my own anticipation.

The cock in my hand suddenly spasms and erupts with a tidal wave of hot whir sperm. Three long cords of jizm splatted against Cindy's face, covering her nose and cheeks. And I made sure none of it hit her wanting mouth. I knew I would hear about that later. Because my wife loves her cum.

Gee released Cindy's hair and slapped my hand away and stepped back, to catch his breath. Then he patted my shoulder and walked back up to the car and collected his basketball shorts, with not even as much as a thank you.

We walked back to the car ourselves and got in and we just sat there in awe of what just happened.

"Are you okay, Honey." I asked.

She smiles and zips her dress up, "We gotta do that again, Ricky." Then she reached over and bopped me on the back of the head.

"OUCH! What was that for?"

"You better feed me that cum next time, Asshole!"

"Yes ma'am!"

We both busted out laughing and I cranked the Mercedes and we started for home.

THE END :-)))

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
562 Followers