One Night in 1247 Belarus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands slid down over her belly, smoothing the cool water over her skin, straying ever-lower, his fingertips first tracing the slight hollows of her hip-bones, then brushing the soft light-brown curls of her dampened triangle, so slightly, so softly. His hands reached back to cup and fondle the ripe curves of Zlata's ass as he relished the visual contrast of his bronzed hands against her light flesh.

He soaked the cloth again and tenderly wiped her face, her cheeks, the damp cloth brushing off her lips, now moist and parted, her breathing rapid, his ministrations at once both tender and taboo, each to each. Zlata opened her eyes to his dark orbs locked to hers, the desire for her now made apparent and raw. He lifted her chin to his, taking her mouth deeply, his tongue moving into her, urgently and forcefully, his full lips warm and tasting of sweet mead.

He broke the kiss to bury his lips on her throat, and Zlata felt his beard, soft and sleek against her slim neck as his hands swarmed over her back, her waist, pressing her to him as his hands knotted in the golden curls sweeping below her shoulders.

Suhk reveled in the light, fresh scent of her , a scent of ripe green fields and wildflowers - so different than the exotically perfumed courtesans of his native lands. They had taught him myriad tricks, the ways to seduce and tantalize, dominate and conquer, of raw power and ripe pleasure.

Breaking the embrace, he wet the cloth again, his face a mask of concentration as his coarse hands went to her thighs, parting them. He stroked between her thighs, the cloth circling and rubbing, to her sex, now wet and slick. Tossing the cloth aside, his fingers began to stroke the soft mound, swirling and sliding, then dipping deeply into Zlata's pink slit. His fingers found her clit firmed with her building excitement, softly probing and spreading the slick dew of the water and Zlata's budding arousal as she felt her body responding to his insistent touch.

Suhk's daring eyes never left Zlata's, as first, one finger, then two, found her wet sex, and he entered her, his almond eyes penetrating her as deeply as his long fingers, almost as if he could read her mind, her body, her dawning submission to him. "Do you like this, little bird?" He teased, his fingers slowly drawing and with-drawing, his practiced skills bringing her to a rising peak of desire, "Do you like when I touch you? I want you to like this."

"Yes - " Zlata's sharp intake of breath signaled, "I like this -- what you do to me, Suhk."

"Good." Suhk smiled, his tongue reaching up to brush his upper lip. Zlata felt his long fingers slip from inside her as he murmured, "My turn. I want to feed you, little bird. On your knees."

He sat back in the chair as Zlata complied and he gathered her between his parted thighs. Although the loose mans-shirt veiled his manhood, Zlata noticed he was fully erect in anticipation, his cock lolling thickly against his thigh, "First, Zlata, give me your hand."

Zlata offered her hand, Suhk gripping her wrist as he guided her fingers under the linen shirt. She reached out to girdle his thick and pulsing manhood, and he began to move her wrist, assisting the stroke, setting a slow rhythm. "What do you think?" He breathed, "Do you like what you you find? I like this. I want you -- to like this. Look me in the eyes. Tell me."

Zlata continued her soft stroking, working the rigid member from base to tip, marveling at the taboo feelings that stirred within her, "Yes, Suhk. I like this."

"I'm glad. You please me." Suhk murmured, "Now, I will feed you, little bird. Do you know what I want? Do you? Have you ever been fed?"

Zlata, her libido rising at this wanton request, spoke softly, "I know." She pulled at the enbroidered hem, lifting it to expose Suhk's dark hardness, dusky and veined, steely and begging for attention, the tip shiny with the tiny wet signal of his deep arousal.

"I know ways to pleasure a man," Zlata mused, remembering the lessons of her bride-groom, "Antin taught me well."

She dipped her head down, her seeking lips finding his dark cock. She drew the slick, slippery flesh into her mouth, relishing the metallic taste of the dusky flesh. Her tongue began to lap the length, her lips applying pressure as she began to move slowly along his hard shaft, an iron blade sheathed in silk. Her mouth watering, she bobbed up and down, slowing to snake her pink, searching tongue around the base, withdrawing to slide up, lapping the length to the purplish mushroomed tip, his hardness thick in her mouth.

Suhk's low, soft moans of pleasure greeted her ears as she quickened her pace, her head slightly pumping, matching the slight thrusts of his hips as he writhed in the chair before her, stoking her desire. "It's been so long," she thought, her mind straying to memories of past nights, past pleasures, "How I've missed this..."

Suhk stared down at the golden-haired girl at his thick rod, lost in an ecstatic flood of power and sensual pleasure. "You are so wanton, my little golden one," he thought, his libido triumphant, "Worship me, your Master. Worship me well."

Suhk's strong hands were firm on the back of her head, assisting her oral ministrations as her wet pout slid ever-deeper along his pulsing cock, her lips finding a steady pace. His deep moans were punctuated with stronger involuntary thrusts as his cock fully entered her, all the way to his root, the dark thatch pressing to her cheek. Zlata was opened to him now fully, her arousal assisting her open submission to his stiff member, the spasms of her throat only inflaming his desire to possess her completely.

Suddenly, Suhk's rough grip jerked her sopping mouth from his cock, and pushed her panting lips and damp cheek against his throbbing groin. He exhaled deeply, his chest rising and falling, fighting his need to possess her so quickly, but incompletely. Her pink lips on his manhood were exquisite torture. " Not so fast -- so fast. It is a battle - " Suhk thought, fighting back the storm of his libido, long denied the touch of a woman, " to prolong my lust. And one I am to lose...Now."

Rising rapidly to his feet, he pushed her to standing and bent her face down, her cheek meeting the hard surface of the table, her slim hips pressed against the rough table-edge. With a master's skill, Suhk laced her wrists in his firm grip, pinning them to her back. His knee jerked her thighs apart and he entered her with a sudden, deep thrust that filled her to the hilt, his domination of her now complete, a taboo crossed, but his desire to possess her was not yet completely sated. "I will make this last," Suhk promised himself, "I will savor this succulent little bird."

"Do you like this, Zlata?" Suhk hissed, gritting his teeth, his thrusts deep, rapid and strong, "Tell me. Tell me you love this - - make me believe you! You want me inside you...beg me..."

"Please, Suhk -" Zlata wailed, the sudden assault of her invaded pussy deeply arousing, the raw friction flooding her with twin sensations of submission and lust, "Please..."

"Call me Master, little one!" Suhk grunted, "Beg me!" he commanded, emphasizing his demands with his rock-hard thrusts, his strong hands gripping her hips, guiding him into her, her tight pussy enveloping him, the friction rough and delicious, "Beg for my cock!"

"Please, Master, " Zlata moaned, her libido spiking at the lewd request, " Please -- fuck me - fill me -- use me, I am yours! Take me! Give me your cock -- your pleasure -- your seed -- "

His savage thrusting stopped abruptly, his cock till inside lodged in her, throbbing, thick and hot. Suhk, breathing deeply, surveyed his wanton captive. " I -- will hear this bird sing the song of lust for me. She will know what a true Master I am," He smiled to himself. "I will give her my ultimate honor."

Zlata's head swum with confusion, her pussy raw and pulsing with her newly-awoken libido, throbbing unbearably as she moaned weakly, "What did I do wrong, Master? Are you not pleased with me?"

"Just the opposite, little bird," a voice choked with lust answered to her back, "Just one more thing. I need to see if you can make you sing a pretty song for me before I leave you with my gift. On your back. Spread your legs."

Zlata rolled over on the table, and propping herself by the elbows, opened her thighs. She drank in the erotic sight of her dark-golden-skinned Master now standing before her, his fist deeply stroking his dull-shiny rod, his face a mask of control as his eyes devoured her naked, parted sex displayed before him. Suhk's eyes met hers, locking them in his veiled and mysterious gaze, the look daring, almost taunting. He gripped her by her slim hips, his hands curling under her, his strong forearms lifting her as easily as he would lift a glass to his lips.

"You serve cocks well," he breathed, his voice low and musical, "I could see you have have made homage before. But have you ever been worshipped? My people consider this a great honor to a woman to be served this way - I want to give you the greatest of gifts. A body such as yours was made to be worshipped."

He lifted her hips high, her lower body leaving the table-top, and his seeking lips found her wet slit, reddened and quivering as he dipped into the soft, slick folds. His tongue reached out to slide into her sex, swirling and sucking, drawing the slippery flesh into his mouth, his tongue firm, at once comforting yet forbidden, foreign and familiar, taboo and tantalizing.

The raw waves of pleasure began to rise in Zlata, and opening her eyes, she gazed at the sight of her erotic Master giving her the oral gift of lust and discovery, a final taboo broken. She had never felt a man's mouth on her pussy before. "How can this be so good, so right?" Zlata groaned, lost in the crashing waves that flooded her, "What is he doing to me? Why am I so pleasured by him? Why do I -- how do I --"

The thoughts of him, the sight of him, his dark mastery of her, her open submission to him --his needs, his wants, her desire, all swirled darkly, coiling in Zlata's mind as each lap of his thick tongue, each suckle drove her ever-closer to erotic heights she had never experienced before. His full lips found the stiff bud of her clit, and sucked it deeply, the spasms of her growing climax growing nearer, almost painful in their intensity.

Suhk listened with delight to the low groans, the growing moans and the soft wails as he brought his prize closer to his ultimate tribute. "Has she ever been given this gift of pleasure?" he wondered, her songs of sex music to his ears, "Could I be her first?" He redoubled his efforts, his firm lips determined to finish this pentultimate homage to her, to feel her spent and throbbing beneath him, triumphant in the complete possession of his erotic captive.

Briefly pulling away, Suhk murmured, "Give your song to me, Zlata. Give me your pleasure - let it come..."

Zlata moaned thickly, her orgasm building now, her mind cycling, her body surrendering to the overwhelming tide that was building rapidly, inexorably from deep within her tight, wet cunt, "Ohhh by the godddss, this is...so...what...is happening...to..."

She threw her head back, the waves of her climax almost reaching it's agogee, wails escaping her panting pout, her wet sex still pinned fast to Suhk's searching mouth. In an instant, as her orgasm built, Suhk released his grip, her body falling to the table with a thud, upsetting the basin, the water splashing around her.

With a savage thrust as true as a stroke from a long-spear-man, Suhk drove into her throbbing pussy, filling her to the brim. His dusky pole hit rock-bottom, his hips meeting her parted thighs with the force of his dark desire and domination.

Zlata's climax broke over her as her bronze Master rammed into her, finally deigning to realize his own orgasm as he lost himself in the muscled pulses of her strongly spasming pussy. The heady sensations of passion and mastery flooded Suhk, daring him to spend himself in an orgy of his mastery and her submission.

He pounded her cruelly, assaulting her cervix, grinding roughly against her as he felt the building seed rush through his cock-veins.

Zlata, her whimpers turning back to heavy moans, felt his seed spill into her with a rush of force, hot and slick. Suhk threw back his head, a deep wail of raw power escaping his lips as his thrusting slowed, then softened, and finally stopped.

He gathered the spent, shaking Zlata in his arms, pulling her to him in a comforting deep embrace as their twin orgasms ebbed, his throbbing cock still sheathed to the hilt. "You please me greatly, Zlata," Suhk whispered, his face buried in her neck, "Tell me, little bird. I heard your song. Was it the first time you sang it?"

"Yes," Zlata whispered back, her blue eyes dreamy and faraway, "I never had an occasion to sing it yet, although I think I may have been close to -- learning it before. Thank you for teaching it to me, Master."

Suhk pulled away and held Zlata at arms length, his dark almond eyes bright and dancing, "Call me Suhk, dear Zlata. Kiss me."

As their arms wrapped each other tightly, Suhk and Zlata embraced, the glow of satiety and the fading embers from the hearth and candle-light enveloping them in soft, flickering warmth.

Suhk whispered in Zlata's ear, his lips nuzzling the lobe, catching it with his teeth, "Get the coverlet from the bed. I'm afraid that I'm only comfortable sleeping under the stars, and since your bed is surely as soft as your thighs, I won't be able to sleep," he continued, "But I won't make you bed down without your roof overhead. I want to hold you this night, and think I can manage in front of your hearth. The stars can wait till tomorrow. I hope you won't be too uncomfortable on the floor, but I need your warm arms tonight. You have pleased me, golden one."

A dim pinkish light filtered into the room as Zlata was awoken the next day with the slight fussing of Bodhan and the roosters crowing. The sun had yet to break in the east. She pushed herself up, her body stiff from the night spent on the stone hearth. "Suhk?" Zlata called softly, noticing his absence from her arms, "Are you here?" Finding no answer, she found her chemise, slipping it over her head as she crossed the room to retrieve her sleepy child from his cradle. Glancing out the bed-chamber window, Suhk, his clothing and his steed were nowhere to be seen.

Bodhan greeted her with smiles. "My sweet baby, how are you this fine morning? Up early? Are you hungry?" Zlata sleepily smiled back to him, "Come, lets have some breakfast, little man."

She sat him in his chair, and got him some bread and apple preserves as she tidied the small room, her mind straying to the thoughts of the wild night. Was it all a dream? A sticky flood suddenly wet her thighs, and her hand went to it. "His seed." She mused, cupping her still-sore pussy. "Last night wasn't a dream."

A horse's whinny broke her reverie and Suhk appeared at the door, wearing a warriors rainment, studded leather armor and helmet trimmed with fur and a bronze war-belt, both richly decorated and showing a high rank. Zlata had heard the vivid stories of this armor, these warriors, the Warriors from the East. Those who crossed them seldom lived to tell the tale.

"Zlata," Suhk crossed the room, smiling broadly as he reached to her, his strong arms crushing her to him. His tilted dark eyes, so imperious, so changeable as of last night, were warm and open as he spoke softly, "I'm sorry I couldn't wait to wake with you - my horse needed care. I have to take my leave of you."

"I will take some provisions with me," He continued, "Bread, dried fruit, cheese, grain. Load this sack." He sat at the table, his head in his hands, Zlata sensing a sudden brooding to his visage, like a dark cloud passing in front of the sun. Was he sad to go? Or had she displeased him somehow? A slight pang of dread flickered over her, "Will he not honor his promise to me? Did he ever mean to? Am I in -- danger?"

Zlata smiled hopefully, "You came to say goodbye?" She filled his ruck-sack, setting it on the table, searching his grave countenance for a sign. "I want to thank you Suhk, for your kindness to me. For -- for everything."

"Zlata." Suhk sighed, "One more thing before I leave you. Sit down, Zlata. I need to tell you something, and you need to pay attention. This is very important."

Suhks dark eyes turned somber, his voice low and solemn. "Your Village is in grave danger. You did not ask, but I will tell you. I am a spy, Zlata. My half-brother is the leader of 200 men, and he sent me to find a source for provisions for our force, enough to sustain our scouting party until we rejoin our main forces. We are two days march from here - from the east. We were sent to find the best route to your great cities to the west. Many more of our armies will be coming to them. Soon."

He continued, "Tell the elders to take whatever the villagers can carry, and flee to the hills. Hide there. When we enter the town, we will take all we can. If the villagers stay and try to fight us, they will be killed. All of them. We will show them no mercy. You needn't run and hide, Zlata. I will make sure that we 'find' your village from the northeast. We will not be within a days march from your farm. I will make sure of this. But you are warned. We will come before three more dawns have risen. When our full army returns to war with your great cities, we will not come to your village again. I will honor you with my oath, as you honored me with your gift. You need not fear."

"You will spare us all because of -- me? Are you sure, Suhk?" Zlata cried, her eyes filling with tears, "What of the villagers? What if they don't believe me?"

"If they do not, it is not your fault. You warned them. Make them believe." Suhk's voice warmed, a tender smile playing on his face, "One more thing, golden Zlata. I may not just be sparing you -- and your village. I -- I have had a vision, from the Earth Mother, this morning before the first light of dawn. Come to me." He rose, his arms reaching out to her.

Zlata stepped into his arms, and he dropped to his knees, his hands sliding along the sides of her body, traveling to her feet, and circling up the length of her legs to stroke the hollows of her hip-bones, returning to her lower abdomen. He began to chant in his native tongue, his hands firmly pressing on the spot where her womb was ensconced in her belly. Zlata stood still, mesmerized by the exotic prayer directed at -- her?

He rose, his hand still cradling her stomach. "Zlata, the Earth Mother has told me you will give me a child. She did not let me know if it was a son, though. But I think it will be." He smiled into her blue eyes, "I may be back someday to meet him! Take care of him, golden one. Have no fear - but heed my warning."

Zlata watched him as he backed through the door, a warm smile playing on his face as his sparkling almond eyes never left hers. "Now fly to your village, little bird," he called to her, "I pray to hear your sweet song again someday!" Turning with a swift leap, he mounted his horse deftly, spurred the steed and reared, and was gone.

She watched as he rode away, becoming smaller and smaller, and he disappeared in the rich colors of the new sunrise, as magical, exotic, and fleeting as their time together, but tinged with the promise of tomorrows to come. "Suhk's Earth Mother," Zlata silently pleaded to the unfamiliar goddess, "Give me strength."

Dressing quickly, no time to waste, she gathered Bodhan, remembering to fetch the handled basket from the garden for his comfort. With the sunrise breaking in the sky, Zlata set out for the village, her fear rising with each step. Every minute counted, every step hastening her warning, the grave knowledge given to her running through her mind in an endless loop of dread, "The villagers? Will they believe me? Will they trust me? They must trust me. I must talk to the elders. Hurry, hurry."