One Night in Baltimore

Story Info
Couple unexpectedly exposes themselves.
2.2k words
4.34
11.8k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My very sexy wife, Kay, and I went to an Orioles baseball game during August last Summer. The team had already thrown in the towel on the season, which could have occurred prior to the end of April, and had traded away all valuable commodities. Going to a game was mainly for the fun of it. We were partial season-ticket holders and had already attended most of our games. This was one of the few remaining games for us for the season.

While it is not rare for us to attend a game alone these days, since our teenage kids no longer have any interest in joining us and they are old enough to stay home, I always appreciate a "date night" with my hottie. Kay is 49, 5'2", about 130 (guessing ... not going to ask), blonde, hazel eyes and very busty. To me, damn hot! I am a very normal 49, 6'2", 175, buzzed salt & pepper and blue eyes. We had been married 19 years at this point. Early in our marriage, I would not have envisioned an evening like this, but Kay has certainly expanded what is possible over the past several years.

It is a warm night downtown. We live out in a surrounding county, where it is generally cooler and always "fresher", so the humidity in Baltimore is a noticeable difference. We are dressed in t-shirts and shorts, matching Loudmouth argyle O's shorts no less. Clearly, Kay looks better in her O's gear than I do. Awesome smooth tanned legs with her short shorts and a fairly tight O's v-neck t-shirt. I am not sure that the shirt is small or anything, but she fills out the top of it and the "v" provides a peek at some great cleavage. As we walk from parking to the stadium, holding hands as almost always, I did hear a couple of guys that were passing us make a comment about how Baltimore needs more fans like her. I am guessing she heard this as well, but she did not acknowledge it.

Upon entry to Camden Yards, I get my one beer for the night and get Kay a Leinenkugel Summer Shandy. We head down to our seats and enjoy the picturesque view of the beautifully manicured field and great stadium. I would say that it is too bad that more fans are not in attendance, but it is not a surprise given the state of the team and I prefer to have my own space anyway. We are here to have fun and not stress about a win or a loss.

As the game progresses and Kay has a couple more beers. She is enjoying herself with the freedom of the evening. Ushers come down to stand closer to the field between innings, but it seems like we are getting two ushers each inning in the area near our seats and they both are enjoying their mini conversations with Kay. Fortunately, I am not the jealous type and I rather enjoy showing her off. For her part, I do not think Kay is showing off; she is just a very social and outgoing person. She is laughing and giggling, which makes her ample chest jiggle. I assume our ushers are enjoying this view. I know I am.

The game ends and we head back to our car. Apparently, the two guys that passed us on the way to stadium have caught up to us on the way out. I hear "Damn! There she is again. Love those shorts!" Kay hears this as well, turns to the guys and thanks them for the compliment. The guys take this as an opportunity to tell me that I am one lucky dude. I knew this already, but I also thank them for the compliment. This time, they do not pass us, but just continue to follow Kay's swaying ass. Upon arriving at our garage, we wish them a good night and they thank Kay for her "team spirit". As we walk to the car, I ask Kay if she enjoyed putting on a show for them. She just smiles that sexy smile and asks, "What show?!?"

As we are exiting the garage, I ask Kay if she is going to continue our somewhat new tradition. Her response is only if I want her to. It started a couple of years ago on a trip to Key West. We were driving from Key West to Fort Lauderdale to catch our flight home. Upon arriving at the rental car place, we had to wait a while and the guy was cool enough to give us an "upgrade" in a car. We ended up driving a convertible Mustang to Fort Lauderdale. This was a surprise to both of us, so we were delayed further in leaving since I had to get my hat to protect my head and we applied sunscreen to protect the rest of us because there was no way that we were not putting the top down. A few minutes into our drive, I made a joke that the car was topless, so should she be. To my surprise, she took her t-shirt and bra off pretty quickly. And then she made me hard by applying sunscreen to her newly exposed skin and awesome tits. I could not believe this was happening. How lucky am I?!? Wait, I already established that I knew that I was lucky. Other than being distracted by my hot wife, the ride was uneventful, which was fine. Only a few vehicles taller than ours passed us. One was an SUV with several guys in it and they rode next to us for a few minutes, gave her an ovation, and got off the highway. Once back in Baltimore, she surprised me one more time as she removed her top once we cleared rush hour traffic heading home. Going to Key West apparently made a difference.

Back to post-game and heading home. Kay removed her t-shirt and bra and rode next to me as if this were our new norm. Well, that would be awesome if it was. As I drive to get to the expressway heading home, we must go many blocks downtown and through many intersections. As we are stopped at a red light, I look to my right to look at Kay, who is just staring straight ahead with a devilish smile on her face. I notice past her, on the sidewalk, is a guy that has just gotten an eyeful and has a huge smile on his face. He starts nodding his head and gives us a thumbs up. I ask Kay if she would like to put the window down to thank her admirer. She says that she would prefer to keep the window up. I understand and give the guy a thumbs up back. Our light turns green and we leave her latest fan.

After turning left on Charles Street and head north, I pull alongside of a bus. One of the passengers just happens to be sitting there looking out the window and notices Kay. He just about does a doubletake and puts both hands on the window, as if to get a better perspective. Unfortunately for him, the bus stops and we keep going leaving him with just that brief glance.

Once we are on the expressway heading out of town, I ask Kay if she was turned on by her admirers. She says that she does this for me, but she is very turned on. I ask her to prove it by removing the rest of her clothes. By the time we have gone about a mile, I have a hot naked woman sitting next to me. She reaches over to see if she has had an effect on me. One squeeze and she knows she has. I tell her that she may not want to do that too much as I am driving and it may be considered unsafe. Instead, I suggest that if she needs to use her hands, she should use them on herself. With this suggestion, Kay scooches down in the seat a little and spreads her legs. I can see her orange fingernails starting to play with her well-trimmed pussy. Maintaining my concentration on the road is becoming a challenge.

Kay must recognize this too and suggests that we find a place to pull over so I can finish what she has started. This sounds like a great idea, but where? There is not a ton of traffic on the road, but too much to simply pull over. I continue up the expressway trying to visualize our route home to think of a good place to stop. Kay continues to rub her clit and pinch her nipples. My goodness this woman is hot! I have my planned stopping place in mind, but it is about five minutes until we get there. And I cannot wait to get there.

As the expressway ends and becomes Falls Road, there is a large parking lot for a park containing ball fields and playgrounds. This time of night, it will be deserted and dark. Kay continues to work herself and her breathing is getting heavier. She realizes where we are headed and reaches over to squeeze my hardon one more time. I pull into a spot on one end of the lot, not right at the entrance. I put it in park and turn off the engine. Kay unbuckles her seat belt and turns to me. I tell her to get into the backseat. I pop the trunk and retrieve a towel that I keep back there. I never knew it would become so handy.

As I open the back door on my side of the car, I am greeted with the smoking hot view of my wife naked and flushed with desire. She sees the towel in my hands and moves enough for us to cover the seat. I then grab her legs and pull her towards me. I cannot wait to taste her. I kiss my way up the inside of both of her thighs and she must consider this taking too much time as she slides her wet pussy to my mouth. Yummy! I start by planting a firm kiss on her lips and then slowly part them with my tongue. Working a little higher, I lightly her clit and then add a little pressure. She arches her back and moans. I am hoping that no one is around to hear her, but I honestly do not care at this point. I have a job to do and I love doing it.

After bringing her to one orgasm, I kiss my way back down her legs so I can stand up. I almost rip the button off of my shorts to get them down. I kick off my shoes, step out of my shorts and take off my boxer briefs. I consider leaving my shirt on, but Kay has a different idea as I start to get back in the car, she grabs it and pulls it over my head. Holy crap! We are both naked in public and are about to have sex. Right here. Right now.

Since I am 6'2", the back seat of my car isn't the most conducive place to have sex, but we are going to make it work, no matter what. I try to lay down on her, but that will make my position quite awkward after closing the door. Kay moves enough for me to slide onto the seat and she sits on my lap as I slouch down. We slide over to her side because her seat was forward and we have more room.

With Kay riding me, I thrust my hips up to meet her movements. My hands are around her chest and now I get pinch those nipples and squeeze those delectable boobs. She feels so good ... everywhere. It doesn't take long for me to feel the building eruption that is about to happen. Kay is picking up her pace, so I am hoping that I can last long enough to give her another orgasm before mine happens. Fortunately, we both cum at the same time. She just leans back against me and my cock eventually comes out of her.

Breathing heavily, I think we are in a state of shock about what we just did. Kay slides off of my lap and we both use that towel to clean up a little. Finding our clothes, we dress in the backseat. Fortunately for me, her clothes were still in the front seat, so she had to bend over it to retrieve them. I get another view of her swollen and used pussy.

Leaving the backseat, we return to our initial places in the car. Before I start the car, I notice that there is another vehicle parked not too far from us. I do not recall seeing that car when we pulled in. Kay must notice it at the exact same time, points to it and says, "Was?" That was all she got out as the other car's headlights flash. I started my car and drive towards it and out of the parking lot. The guy puts down his driver's side window and holds his hand out to motion to us to stop. As I pull along side him, a woman's head comes up from his lap and she says, "Whoa guys! That was hot!" Apparently, we were not the only ones unable to wait to get home this one night in Baltimore.