One Night in Bangkok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to straighten her arms a little, to push back into doggy position instead of face down. I was enjoying taking charge though, so I slid my hands forward. They slid easily up her sweaty back until they settled on her shoulders. Then I put my weight back into my hands, pushing her shoulders firmly back down onto the bed as I continued to grind into her ass. I was prepared to let up immediately if she wasn't into being forced down, but her moans as she submissively relaxed told me I'd made the right decision.

She looked incredible bent over beneath me. I loved watching my cock disappear into her ass, before I got to watch it reemerge when I pulled back. She had ridden me fast and hard, but now that I was in control, I slowed the pace way down. I wanted to savor the feeling of every new millimeter of my cock sliding through her anus as I pushed in until I could grind my crotch against her ass. Then I got to savor the sight of every millimeter reemerging as I slowly, slowly pulled back until just the head was still in her rectum. Then, just when she thought I was about to pull all the way free, I started pushing slowly but inevitably back in. I loved hearing the pitch of her moans rise and fall as I fucked her. Loved watching her hands grip the sheets harder and harder as I slowly began to increase my pace.

I don't know how long we fucked with her face in her pillow. But as I got close to finishing in her, I slid one of my hands up the back of her head and gripped her hair. She gasped as I pulled her head back from the pillow. The moment her face came up, she started telling me not to finish yet. She was close but didn't want to cum like this. I pulled my cock from her ass, and she immediately rolled onto her back.

I looked down and was stunned at the mess all over her crotch. Her cock was soft at this point, but she had drooled more precum all over herself than I usually shoot when I'm done. I couldn't resist a quick taste, so I leaned down and took her teeny thing in my mouth. She tasted incredible, and I quickly sucked and swallowed what must have been a teaspoon of precum from her. I would have addressed the sticky mess drying all over her thighs and bush too, but she wasn't having it. After just a few seconds, she pulled me up to her face, wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and started kissing me. We were both covered in sweat, lube, and massive amounts of her precum still oozing from her cock and squishing between our bodies. But the mid-fuck make out session was oddly romantic as we both kept having to take brief breaks from kissing to gasp into each other's mouths as we caught our breaths just a bit.

Before long, she pulled her knees back toward her shoulders in the universally recognized sign to keep going. I reached between us, grabbed my cock, and positioned myself at her entrance. We had our foreheads pressed together, mouths open, breathing hard, my eyes open staring at her closed eyes, as I slid back into her.

I sat up and held her calves around my chest as we found our rhythm again. Her legs were spread, so I looked down and took in the sight of her flaccid cock jiggling around with every thrust, oozing into her bush. I looked up, and we locked eyes. Her eyes were glazed over like she was high out of her mind, and she had a slight smile as she watched me watch her. When I looked down again, she was using her thumb and two fingers to masturbate while I fucked her. I didn't think we had held eye contact for that long, but she was already most of the way hard again. Approaching her three inch maximum in her hand.

I thought about it and realized what I would want if the roles were reversed. So I reached down with both hands. With my left hand, I pulled her right hand free. She made a disappointed noise as she dropped her toy, but she looked somewhat bemused as I pulled her fingers to my mouth and began to suck on them. My right hand reached for her cock. I copied her hand position, using my thumb and two fingers to stroke her as I fucked her. I had never had someone else's cock in my hand before, other than incidental contact with her earlier in the evening. I wasn't sure how I felt about this sticky little thing between my fingers at first. But I quickly realized that stroking her was just like rubbing a woman's clit while I fucked her. It wasn't about the act itself. It was about watching her body and her face. Figuring out which motions I made with my hand led to her breathing harder, caused her to moan, or when I figured out that just holding her cock steady with my fingers while I rubbed my thumb across the head made her full on throw her head back and gasp.

Her heels were digging into my hips, and she was visibly close when she pulled her right hand from her mouth. I heard "let me" as her hand pushed me away and settled back onto her cock. I didn't know how far away she was, but I hoped not far because I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold off.

Luckily, she apparently just needed her own hand to get her over the last edge. Almost as soon as she took back over, her breathing turned to gasping as she rapidly approached her finish. I took in the sight of this incredible woman fully arching her back off the bed. Driving her ass down onto my cock as she masturbated, her head thrown back, eyes shut, mouth wide, wide open gasping for air as she began to spray all over herself. I unloaded in her as she came. Gripping her hips, vaguely aware of the feelings of my own cock cumming, but mostly distracted by the sights and feeling of the woman cumming under me.

As she began to come down, I leaned in and kissed her cheeks around her still gaping mouth. She seemed startled that I was there for a moment before she smiled, giggled, and started kissing me back a bit.

Her eyes were still glazy and unfocused as she whispered into my mouth "did you finish?"

"Yes, inside you." She smiled and wiggled her hips, my softening cock slipping out of her as she wiggled and said "good, we cum together."

I leaned back, ready to cuddle, but she was all business. She got up and disappeared into the bathroom. I felt awkward lying in this strange woman's bed, wondering what comes next. I didn't have long to worry though as she returned a moment later wearing nothing but her teeny red thong. All signs that she was anything but a gorgeous, if flat chested, woman disappeared behind that tiny slip of fabric. She came at me with a wad of toilet paper and cleaned off my stomach and crotch. I had not realized how much of her load had smeared between us until she cleaned me up. She gently took the condom off me, then disappeared back into the bathroom. I heard a toilet flush, and then she was back in my arms, running her fingers across my chest, and cuddling.

We must have laid there holding each other for ten of fifteen minutes before either of us moved. Eventually, I gave her a kiss, and told her I should probably get going. She asked me to stay the night, but I told her I had an early meeting. To be honest, I didn't. It was my first time jitters coming out again. I had a sudden and irrational fear of going to sleep next to this gorgeous woman and waking up next to a dude who hadn't shaved yet. Yes, I know I was a moron. Yes, I regret it. Beyond the fact that the sex had been incredible and I bet morning sex would have been even better, I genuinely liked this woman. I was leaving the country soon and there was obviously no future, but I know we could have had a great night and morning if I had not been an idiot.

She stayed in bed, lazily watching me as I moved around her apartment finding my clothes and getting re-dressed. I had to move to the couch in her living room to find most of my clothes. Just as I finished tying my shoes, I looked up and saw her leaning casually against her bedroom door. Looking for all the world like the sex goddess she was as she stood there, arms crossed, wearing nothing but that thong. I walked over to her, and we said our goodbyes. We began to kiss again. Her hands were gently on my chest, mine holding her hips, feeling the string of her thong under my palms. It was a sensual, passionate kiss, but clearly a goodbye kiss. No expectations, no urgency, just... thank you for a good time. We kissed for a few minutes as I felt her body melt into mine. Then she pulled back, looked up into my eyes, gave a huge sigh of contentment, and planted another peck on my lips as she stared at me. I took this as my cue to leave, and I pulled back and walked to her door.

I stepped through the door and turned around to pull it shut behind me, but she was standing in her doorway right there. She was still wearing nothing but her tiny red thong as she took one step into the hall, reached up to grab my collar with both hands, and pulled me in for a peck. Then another peck. Then a few more. Then we were full on making out in her hall in full view of her neighbors. My hands were back on her basically naked ass, feeling nothing but skin except for the string I knew ran between her cheeks.

Neither of us said a word as I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist, and I walked her back to her bedroom. Kissing passionately during the entire short walk until my knees ran into the foot of her bed, and I threw her down on her back. I was on my knees immediately, kissing up the insides of her thighs. My lips didn't leave her body, just moved behind to the backs of her thighs, as I pulled her thong down off one leg and left it dangling off her right ankle. I planted a couple more kisses up the inside of her thighs, then on her balls, and was about to pop her cock back into my mouth when I suddenly realized it had several pieces of toilet paper stuck to it. Apparently some had gotten stuck there when she cleaned off after our first encounter, and she hadn't planned on round two.

I froze, contemplating how to proceed without embarrassing her, but I'm not sure she even noticed my hesitation. Her hands were already pulling my hair, pulling me up to her face. She panted "I'm done. This is for you." Then gave me a peck before she twisted around to her nightstand. I'm not sure when my pants had disappeared, but the next thing I knew, she was rolling another condom onto my already rock hard cock. We made out for maybe another second or two as she stroked some lube onto my cock. Then she turned back around.

I'm not sure if she had another plan besides immediately assuming the position, but I know I wasn't int he mood to wait any longer. The moment her ass was kind of pointed at me, I grabbed her hips, and twisted her the rest of the way around. She fell onto her hands and knees, sideways across the bed, her ass perfectly positioned for my cock. I didn't hesitate for a moment and had already plunged halfway into her before I realized she was squealing. I froze as I registered that she was making pain noises, not sexy noises. Then, I heard her gasping beneath me "slowly! slowly. I'm not ready yet." I pulled back, thinking I needed to be out of her, but she moved her hips back too, keeping me inside her. "Keep going. Just slow down for me."

I stopped to think about how to proceed, which was apparently the right answer. I just sat still as she slowly moved her hips backward and forward. Using my cock to fuck herself. The squeals of pain had stopped the moment I stopped moving. Now her gasps turned back into moans of pleasure as she slowly took me deeper and deeper. I had both hands on her ass, marveling at the amazing feeling both of her perfect ass cheeks under my hands and her ass squeezing my cock as she took me deeper and faster.

The sounds she was making were clearly sexual noises at this point. My hands slid from rubbing her ass to gripping her hips, and I started to move again. I thought I would take charge, but she never stopped moving her hips. We were just slamming into each other with increasing speed and power. Round one had been sensual and passionate. There was nothing sensual about round two. We both needed each other, and we fucked like the cops were about to break down the door. Round one had taken more than an hour of exploring each other's bodies, pushing each other slowly but inevitably up to an incredible mutual climax. Round two took probably less than five minutes from kissing in her hall to when I shoved forward as deep as I could and held her hips still as I shot my load into her bowels.

There was no cuddling after this time. I knew that if my head hit her pillows again I would be staying the night, and I didn't want that. Nearly the moment my cock stopped pulsing, I pulled out. I quickly leaned down and planted a quick peck on each cheek. Loving the view of her anus gaping lewdly, listening to the sound of her panting. The inside of her right thigh was sticky like she might have shot another load there while I fucked her. But she oozed so much precum before, who knows if she finished a second time.

She stayed on her hands and knees, face planted in her sheets, as I got up and started looking for my pants. She didn't even look up as she gestured vaguely toward her night stand. I saw the trash can where she was gesturing and deposited the condom. As I buckled my belt, I realized that she was still face down on the bed, breathing slower but still hard as she came back to Earth. I leaned down and gave her a peck on the cheek, intending for that to be my goodbye. But when my face got close to hers, she turned and gave me another passionate kiss. She sighed contentedly when she pulled away, rolled over onto her side, and asked me to hand her her panties. I took one last look at her lying on her side, gripping her balled up thong in her hand, her legs spread with her cock continuing to drool onto her thigh. Then I was out the door.

12