One Night in College Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes big and a little hurt looking bored into my soul as I stammered, "I don't have a condom on."

Her face softened, and a smile caressed her lips as she replied, "It's ok silly, I'm on the pill. It's safe. Now come back here."

With that she recaptured my manhood and wrapped her legs around mine and lifted herself up until she had engulphed me.

As she began to devour me with her womanity, I moaned and began to slump down. This only hastened the process and soon I was lost inside her, reveling in the new sensations of my no longer virginity.

I don't know how long we stayed like that but finally impatient with me, she somehow rolled us over without unseating me. Now on top she took full command riding me like a mechanical sex toy. And I loved it. I thought I was hopelessly in love with this woman when I was a boy, I knew for a fact that as a soon to be complete man I was hopelessly her slave.

I was snapped out of the hardon hypnosis by her grunts of pleasure and the feeling that was starting to boil in my balls.

"I think I'm going to come," said a voice only slightly like my own.

"Good," she replied while gritting her teeth from her pleasure, "I want your first time to be deep inside me when you come. I want to feel the hot pulses of your cum. I want to watch your face as I grind my pussy on your cock. I want you."

With the last word, she ground her hips onto me and I lost the last vestiges of control. As before, I started coming so hard it hurt. But it was an exquisite pain that went on forever and I could hear myself screaming unintelligibly but I didn't care. I was in the birth throes of becoming a man.

When I started seeing and feeling again, Melissa was laying on me snuggling into my neck, my arms were around her and all was right with the world.

We both lay there enjoying the afterglow. She leaned in and kissed me gently and whispered, "Be right back," as she rolled over and headed for the bathroom.

When she got back, we crawled under the covers and I turned out the light, just as the dawn was peeking in the cracks of the blinds.

Back then the future seemed so scary for all of us. None of us knew what was going to happen.

Roger, he got his professional football contract for umpteen million dollars a year plus a huge signing bonus. During the fifth game of his third year, a freak tackle shattered his leg and his career was over. A few years ago, I read that he entered rehab for addiction to pain killers. I hope he kicked his demons.

Me, I got my lab job for $45K a year. I still work there as a manager now.

Melissa, she got lucky. A friend at my work had a brother-in-law that was a professional photographer and his wife was a modelling agent. I introduced them, and the rest was history. Now Melissa can be found anywhere in the world. This week it was the catwalks of fashion week in Milan, Italy.

Shaking my head to snap out of my reverie, I glanced at my watch. Time to go get 10-year-old little Sasha ready. If we have time, we might even be able to buy some flowers for her to give to her mommy, my wife and the love of my life when she comes down off the catwalk.

You never really know what will happen in just One Night.

12