One Night in Raccoon College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good enough for me," Emily said. Scott laid down on his side and spooned Emily. She nestled against him so that their bodies interlocked. Scott kept on holding out hope that come tomorrow morning the police will be up here to investigate, and that all they had to do was hold out for the night. Scott felt incredibly comfortable holding Emily, and if it wasn't for the fact that he still feared his life from the monsters outside then he could have easily have fallen asleep. The two asked each other questions and got to know each other better. After spending half a semester crushing on Emily it felt good to finally get to know her. Emily's beauty had been what first drew Scott towards her, and now he knew that he also liked the person that she was. Scott was honest with her with any question she asked him and as he talked about himself, part of it was because he was comfortable with her, laying here with Emily and cuddling with her felt like one of the most natural and comfortable things Scott had ever experienced, and another morbid part of it was that Scott wondered if he would even survive the night, so why not let someone in for once in his life.

They talked for nearly thirty minutes, as they did Scott Idly traced his fingers along Emily's chest, every now and then gently playing with her nipples. Emily started to lightly grind her bare ass back against Scott. Emily's nipples started to get hard at his touch. Emily started to grind harder back against Scott, sometimes rocking her ass up and down and other times rubbing in a circle. Eventually, their conversation tapered off and they focused entirely on touching each other. It took Scott some time to recover from his last two orgasms, but the extended contact with Emily's ass and playing with her tits finally made him start to get hard.

Scott started to play with Emily's tits a little more forcefully, kneading them and pulling on her nipples. Emily leaned back and kissed Scott's neck just under his jawline. Scott leaned down and the two of them kissed passionately. Scott had enjoyed all of their previous kisses, but there was just something about this kiss that felt extra special to him, if Scott hadn't just really met Emily that night he would have said that there was more love than lust in Emily's kisses now. Scott started to play with both of Emily's tits as they continued their kiss. As their kiss built up in passion Emily started to press back against him more. Scott's dick started to harden and it nestled deeper between her cheeks. Her ass felt so soft as she pressed up against him, and then as his dick sunk deeper between her cheeks he felt something warm and even softer than her ass cheeks, his dick had come into contact with Emily's pussy from behind.

They froze for a moment at this new contact, Scott hadn't been expecting any of this when he rescued Emily, let alone how far they had come along together. Scott didn't want to push things and make Emily uncomfortable. It was just the barest hint of what more pleasures could be had, but just pressing the tip of his dick against her pussy already felt overwhelming. Emily reached up and caressed Scott's face and kissed him deeply before she pushed back into him again. Scott's dick pushed into her pussy a little and then it slid down along her lips. Emily started to rock against him, sliding her pussy along Scott's shaft. Her warmth and wetness clung to his dick, allowing him to slide along her pussy easier with each movement.

Scott held onto Emily's hip and he started to thrust against her. At first, he couldn't get the timing right and he threw off Emily's rhythm. She slowed down for him and Scott was able to sync up with her. They humped against each other in slow deep movements, pressing the side of his cock as deep into her lips as they could manage. They built up speed together but maintained how hard they pushed into each other. Sliding along Emily's pussy got Scott fully hard. In a pleasant accident Scott pulled back too much and Emily forward and a little to the side, so when they thrust against each other the next time, about a third of Scott's dick slid inside of her tight pussy. Emily let out a moan and Scott groaned, neither one of them had been expecting that surprise penetration.

Scott couldn't believe this was really happening, he was losing his virginity. Scott had thought that being inside of Emily's mouth when she blew him earlier had been overwhelming and felt like heaven, but that was like being inside of heaven's waiting room compared to how it felt being inside of her pussy. Her pussy clung to him, he could feel it occasionally squeezing his dick, she felt so warm and slick inside, all Scott wanted to do was to just keep on pushing in so that his whole dick could feel that sensation wrapped around it, but this wasn't planned and Scott didn't want to take advantage of Emily, she had already given him so much. Emily slowly pulled off of Scott's cock, until just his tip was inside of her, Scott felt a moment of loss from no longer having the sensations of being inside of her, and then Emily pushed back into him, slowly sliding Scott's dick inside of her. Doing the penetration slowly this time allowed Scott to enjoy the way her pussy clung to his dick and the slow sensation of it enveloping more and more of his dick.

Emily took in a little more of Scott this time before pulling back again. Emily slowly increased her pace as she moved up and down on Scott's dick, and even more slowly she took more of him inside of her every few thrusts. Scott had been lying still for a couple of minutes and closed his eyes as he focused on the pleasure that Emily was giving him. Emily interrupted Scott's focus when she pulled his face down for a kiss. This kiss seemed to be a mix of their first kisses and the ones from when they were cuddling, it was full of sexual energy, but there was also passion and gentleness to it. Scott wished he would have had had the courage to talk to her back when things weren't so crazy. If he wouldn't have been so nervous then maybe he could have had some time to get to date Emily and get to know her better, now he knew he might not get the chance so he better try and make the most out of his time with her. Scott started to try and match her movements, it didn't take as long as last time for them to sync up.

After about five minutes Emily was over half way in taking in all of Scott, she pulled nearly all the way off of Scott, and then with one deep thrust, she pushed down and took all of Scott inside of her. They both moaned together and then Emily kissed him deeply. They pressed against each other, trying to make their connection as deep as possible, now that Scott was all the way inside of her he now knew why so many guys obsessed over having sex as much as possible, but where those classmates seemed to want to make as many conquests as possible, Scott felt like he would be more comfortable with just having one girl like Emily who he could bond with as they had sex. Emily gently rocked her hips around in a circle, allowing for Scott to stay deep inside of her while also letting him hit new untouched places inside of her.

Emily ground one last time deep against him, and then she pulled nearly all the way off and pushed back down in one quick movement causing Scott to bottom back out inside of her. Emily set a new rhythm now and quickly built up speed as she slammed against Scott with each of her thrusts. Using his hold on her hip Scott made sure to meet her thrusts, their bodies slapping against each other. Emily was pushing against him so much that he was slowly scooting towards the edge of the bed, so Scott had to push back harder with his thrusts to stay in place.

Scott wasn't close yet, but he could feel that he was on the approach to his orgasm. Emily pulled all of the way off of him and guided Scott to lay on his back. Emily moved down as if to climb on top of Scott, but then to Scott's surprise, she leaned down and took him into her mouth. She bobbed her head a few times up and down his dick, slurping and sucking her juices off him. Emily stopped blowing him and started positioning herself on top of him. Scott was about to ask if what she just did was another of one of the things that she wanted to try, but she grabbed him by his dick and held it in place as she lowered her pussy onto him, interrupting Scott before he could say anything. She bottomed out on Scott in one quick thrust. In this new position, it felt like Scott was even deeper inside of her warm pussy. Emily let out a moan and started to rock and gyrate with Scott deep inside of her. She then ran her hands up along her body and played with her tits.

Scott grabbed Emily's hips and started to press up against her, once again trying to go as deep as possible. Emily leaned down and braced her hands on Scott's chest as she started to hump against him, sliding the entire length of Scott's dick in and out of her. Now it was physically harder for Scott to hump in sync with Emily since he had to thrust up against her body weight, but this also made it feel even better. Emily mostly stuck to the full humps, but sometimes when she bottomed out she would hold there and grind into Scott, forcing him to read her body and be ready to respond to what she wanted. Emily made it back to the fast pace that they had been at before when Scott was getting close to cumming, only now it felt even better.

Emily leaned down and roughly kissed Scott before she sat up. Emily started to bounce up and down on Scott's dick, her face contorted with pleasure and her small tits bouncing. Scott thrust up against Emily as hard as he could. Emily reached down and grabbed Scott's hands, dragging them up to her tits. Scott pawed at them roughly while their bodies continued to slap against each other. Emily's breathing and movements became increasingly intense, Scott was pretty sure she was about to cum when she abruptly hopped off of him and stood next to the bed. Scott started to ask if she already came and if he missed it but she just grabbed his arm and pulled him to follow her. Once they were both standing Emily gave Scott a rough kiss and then she bent over the bed. She wiggled her ass slightly at Scott "Come, on," she said.

Scott positioned himself behind her and rubbed his cock along her lips. "Don't tease me, just fuck me already." Scott wasn't expecting her to talk dirty and it stunned him a little so he did what they both wanted. Scott grabbed Emily by the hips and pushed into her. Emily's pussy was still tight, but this position combined with how wet she was made it easy for Scott to slide all the way inside of her on his first thrust. Scott started to thrust in and out of her, enjoying now that he was in control and could thrust in and out of her in long slow strokes when he wanted or short faster ones. Scott was nervous to be too rough with her so even when he did start to go harder he would hold back.

Emily started to rock her hips as Scott plunged in and out of her, sometimes making the angle his cock entered her different, causing his dick to press along the walls of her pussy. When this would happen both of them would moan or sigh in pleasure. Scott was getting close to cumming, the closer he got the more he was driven on by passion and the harder he went. Emily started to moan and cry out louder, Scott was worried that she was being too loud, but Emily must have noticed his too because she buried her head into a pillow to muffle her cries of pleasure. The more she moaned the harder Scott went, but it still wasn't hard enough because Emily leaned up and cried out "Harder," and then buried her face back into the pillow.

Scott did as she said and didn't' hold back, with each thrust he pushed her into the bed and used its springiness to help bounce him back so that he could be in position to drive inside of her again even faster. Emily's cries got louder and she started to push roughly back into Scott. Scott was doing his best to hold back, but he knew that at any moment he could cum. "Oh god," she moaned into the pillow and started to moan so loudly that Scott thought even with the pillow they might draw unwanted attention to them. Emily started to rapidly rock her hips as Scott thrust deep inside of her, causing his dick to press along the sides of her pussy again. As her orgasm hit Scott could feel her pussy tighten around his dick, all of this was too much for Scott. He was about to cum and tried to pull out of Emily, but as he slid half of his dick out of her she pushed back into him, driving him back inside of her. That last thrust put him over the edge and he started to cum inside of her. Even with already cumming twice Scott still felt some cum shot out inside of her, Emily cried out again as the warmth of his cum shot inside of her. Emily's rocking and cries started to die down and Scott slowly pulled slightly in and out of her as he rode the last of his orgasm. Emily collapsed into the bed, sliding off of Scott's dick.

Scott looked down at Emily's ass and then his dick as it started to become flaccid. His dick was covered in her juices and a little of his cum, it seemed like most of it stayed inside of her. Scott climbed into the bed and sat with his back against the wall. He trailed his hand along the cool skin of Emily's back and ran his hand through her hair. After Emily rested for a couple of minutes she with seemingly great effort lifted up a little and rolled over so that she was resting her head in Scott's lap and was looking up at the ceiling and him. Scott idly ran his hand along the swell of Emily's tits. She finally stopped staring at the ceiling and looked at Scott. They leaned towards each other at the same time and had an upside down kiss.

Scott felt like everything might be ok after all, as long as he had Emily he felt like he would be strong enough to get through the night. It was then that the police radio crackled into life, he had forgotten that he had even taken it from the undead officer. "Dispatch to all officers, both active and off duty, report immediately to the Sharks stadium. Riots are breaking out throughout the city starting from there, all officers are to report for duty. Rioters are attacking people, they seem to be unarmed but are still dangerous." Emily looked up at him scared. Scott gently moved her head out of his lap and raced over to his dresser to snatch up the radio.

"Hello, we are trapped at the college, there are people here who are... attacking others too. Hello?" Scott asked again.

"This is dispatch, please keep off this line, it is for police use only."

Scott felt his rage building at being dismissed and decided not to Sugarfoot around things anymore. "I got this radio off of a police officer who was killed by feral dogs, and now he and the rest of the student body are shambling around trying to tear into anyone who isn't infected with whatever is going around."

The dispatcher didn't say anything for a moment, the radio crackled for a moment, and then the dispatcher came back on, she seemed to have dropped her professional police phone line operator voice. " Listen kid, there aren't any officers free at the moment. The whole city is going to hell tonight, it might be better that you are up at the college instead of down here. Just stay indoors until we can send some officers up to check things out, ok?"

Scott wanted to be angry at the operator for not sending the whole police force up to rescue them, but she seemed just as scared as he was. "Ok, thank you," Scott said and then turned off the radio.

"What does this mean?" Emily asked him.

"Whatever is happening here seems to have spread into the city," Scott said.

"What, how?" Emily said.

Scott had studied outbreaks of diseases for some of his classes, but he didn't know much about it. "I don't think any of those undead could have reached the city by now, the school is sealed up and with how slow they move I doubt they could have made it down there and started causing this much damage in the heart of the city but not as much as at the edges of it.

"What about those dogs you mentioned, they could have made it down there, but again, it doesn't explain how it seems to be coming from the football stadium down there." There had to be a way for the virus to have spread down there that was different from the infected up here at the school. "Whatever this is could maybe be carried by other animals since it seems to have jumped between humans and dogs," Scott said.

"It might be able to infect people through the water, or it could even be airborne," Emily said. Both things had horrible implications, if they were true then they could already be infected and just not have enough of it active in them to turn yet.

"Yeah those could be possible if its airborne then we could already be infected, but with how fast we have seen it spread to others we should be having some symptoms. I feel ok, how about you?"

"I'm stressed but I don't feel sick," Emily said.

"Ok good, so let's be careful and just assume the worse and that this can be transmitted through the air. Might be why those things moan so much." Scott walked over to his school bag and pulled out a pack of medical masks and two pairs of goggles that he used for his science labs.

"We should stick to drinking bottled water just in case it can be carried through the water," Emily said. Scott didn't want to point it out, but he started to think about how long of a shower they had taken earlier. If the disease was for some reason moving slowly through them, they could have already been infected through that as well. Emily somehow knew what Scott was thinking. "The water from the shower should be fine, the college has its own small water system set up under it from before the city grew big enough to need one too. Each building has its own reservoir of water." Scott had known that Emily was smart from the times she had spoken up in class, but he was being pleasantly surprised by just how much she seemed to know. Scott had only been thinking about the emotional support having Emily around would give him, he hadn't been thinking about how she could help him survive the night with her knowledge and skills.

They were starting to get dressed when they heard glass shatter downstairs. Both of them jumped. Scott knew how dumb these words were before they came out of his mouth, he had seen this happen in just about every horror movie he had ever watched, but he still said and meant them "I'm going to go take a look."

"What no, don't go, what if it is them," Emily said.

"I know, but it could also be someone else who needs help like you did. I'm just going to go down the staircase and peak through the doorway, it's still blocked off so if it is one of them down there they won't be able to get to me right away."

"I don't like this," Emily said.

"Yeah, I don't either," Scott admitted. Scott picked back up his gun, taking comfort in its weight. He also went and picked up the metal bat on his roommate's side of the room. For the first time this semester Scott was glad how his roommate was a sports freak. Emily followed Scott to the end of the hallway where the stairwell was.

"Wait for me here?" Scott asked.

"Yeah ok," Emily said. She still had the knife she had taken from downstairs. Scott opened up the door and was about to step into it when Emily said, "Wait."Scott turned around and she kissed him. "Be careful," she said.

"I will," Scott said and pulled his surgical mask up from around his neck and put it over his mouth. Scott crept down the stairs slowly, doing his best not to make any noise. It took him a couple of minutes to make it down to the bottom, with each step he questioned if he should be doing this or not, but he pushed forward. As Scott reached the bottom landing he heard something that made him glad he came down to help out.