One Night in San Francisco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers

It then occurred to him that once Fleet got it's act together, it might not be long before Hikaru or Pavel got there own Commands as well. Before the Genesis Incident, Chekhov had been First Officer on the Reliant, and Sulu had been one of the top runners to be the Captain who put Excelsior through her trials.

Unfortunately, Commander Starfleet had decided that he couldn't delay the Excelsior tests until the inquiry into Genesis was done. So the appointment had gone to that popinjay Stiles instead. Kirk had enjoyed a certain satisfaction over the ridicule Stiles had suffered after Scotty had disabled the Excelsior's trans-warp engines and they had been left dead in space when they attempted to stop Kirk from taking Enterprise from Spacedock.

Thinking of Hikaru and Janice, Jim remembered a rumor from back during their first five-year mission that there was something between the two of them. As Captain, Kirk had tried not to pry in the personal lives of the people under his command and had never tried to find out if there was any truth to it. Still, if there had been, well it can't have ended badly since they were obviously still friends. Kirk wished more of his own relationships had ended that well.

"Jim?"

"What?" a startled Captain replied.

"Nothing really," Janice laughed softly. "You just seemed to be somewhere else for a moment."

"I guess I was just reminded of something, that's all" he explained.

"Speaking of which," Janice countered, "Do you know what this reminds me of?" she asked as she lifted her half empty glass. "The first time we faced the Rihannsu, or as we still called them back then, Romulans. Do you remember that?"

"It's not something that I'm likely to forget," Jim said.

"I remember being on the bridge with you during the Bird of Prey's attack," she said. "They had fired on us with that plasma weapon of theirs and we were trying to outrun it. It was all so new and terrifying to me, I was so young. Then, even as a hundred details called for your attention, you took a moment to pay attention to me and calm my fears. I don't even really remember what it was that you said to me, but it was as if you were giving me a chance to share in your strength. After that, I wasn't afraid anymore."

Jim remembered the incident well, if not the exchange between the two of them. How many times in his career had someone said something similar to him. That, at a moment of crisis, he had seemed to project a strength that enabled them to get through it. He could never really explain it to people, because he wasn't aware that he was doing it.

"Do you know what I remember most about that," he said jovially, not wanting to dwell on her observation too long. "The look on Spock's face when we first saw the face of the Rihannsu Commander. I thought at the time that it was just the revelation that they were a Vulcan offshoot. It wasn't until years later when I met Sarek that I saw how much the Commander resembled Spock's father. They could almost have been brothers."

But Janice wasn't going to be deterred from what she wanted to say. Maybe it was the strong drink they had been sharing, or maybe it was just that she had waited so long to say what she wanted to say that she couldn't hold it in anymore.

"That was the day I fell in love with you," she said with all of the emotion that had built up over the years. "Oh I knew that we'd never be lovers or anything like that. At least not back then. But I knew that for the rest of my life, I would always love you."

"Janice, I don't know what to say," Jim said, flustered for the first time in as long as he could remember. "I never meant to..."

"There's nothing for you to have to apologize for," Janice said. "I don't know if you realized it or not, but more than half the women on the ship were in love with you at one time or another. Every time you took a lover, someone not part of your crew, we were all jealous."

Jim didn't know how to respond. Of course he knew that many crewmen, of both sexes, were sometimes infatuated with their Commanders. He just never realized it had gone that far. One rule of command that he unfailingly adhered to was to never become involved sexually with anyone under his command. The only exception to that rule had been Uhura, but their encounter had taken place before he'd been Captain of the Enterprise.

Additionally, she had come aboard Enterprise before he did, serving under the last year of Christopher Pike's Command. He could hardly ask her to transfer off the ship because they'd once slept together. In the years since, the subject had never even come up for discussion.

"Janice, I really don't know want to say," he repeated.

"You don't have to say anything," she replied as she moved toward him.

What ever response Jim Kirk might have had after that was lost as Janice threw her arms around his neck and pulled his lips to hers. The kiss took him by surprise but as he felt her tongue pass into his open mouth and her uniform covered breasts press against his chest, he felt his body responding.

Half a lifetime ago, during a transporter accident while orbiting Alpha 177, Kirk had been split into two halves. One of those halves, the one containing the most aggressive part of a man's personality, had attempted to sexually assault the Captain's Yeoman. The attack had thankfully been thwarted, but the lust filled memory of Janice's body pressed tight against his own had remained with Kirk after his two halves had been rejoined. He had never spoken of it with anyone, not even Spock or McCoy. Now, the memory of that feeling returned with a vengeance.

This time it was Janice who was the aggressor and as he felt himself surrendering to her desire, Jim Kirk realized that maturity had only made the woman in his arms more desirable.

"Janice, ... I ..." Jim started to say when the younger officer cut him off.

"Not a word, Jim Kirk," she said as she held up a hand to silence him. "I don't want to hear a word about why this shouldn't happen. I'm not a teenage Yeoman anymore, nor am I under your command. I'd like to be under you, but in a different capacity and we'll get to discussing that later."

Closing his mouth, the veteran Starship Commander held up both his hand in an uncharacteristic surrender. If his own years of maturity had taught him anything, sometimes you had to just let the other person get it out of their system.

"Yesterday is the past, and while some of the memories of that are sweet indeed, they are only that, memories," Janice went on. "Tomorrow is an unwritten future, and when it comes we both might find ourselves in totally different lives. But tonight, all that matters is you and I. Let the Galaxy take care of itself for a few hours."

"You're right," Jim said when she finally stopped.

"I'm what?"

"I said you're right," Jim repeated. "There's absolutely no reason why we can't spend the night together, if that's what we both want?"

Kirk's question hung in the air for a moment. Then, in an unspoken but understood agreement between both of them, it was answered with actions rather than words.

-=-=-=-

No longer driven by the impatience of youth as they might once have been, Jim and Janice took their time as they shed their uniforms, slowly exposing each other's body. The dark haired Captain might not have been going where no man, or woman, had gone before, but as more and more of the blond beauty was revealed, his level of appreciation increased.

Soft kisses and gentle touches passed between them, joined by an exchange of quiet words. Words that had been far too long in coming.

As she helped him out of the uniform he wore with such pride, Janice also admired the body of this man who was almost two decades her senior. Kirk was in a physical condition men her age couldn't help but envy. The only imperfections were a small number of old scars scattered across his tanned form. Reminders of various landing parties on inhospitable worlds, they were the sort modern medicine could easily remove. Most men would've taken adventage of that, but not Jim Kirk. To him they were small reminders of the price of exploring strange new worlds.

There was a memorandum circulating around Starfleet Command suggesting that with a rapidly expanding Fleet, Starship Captains were too rare and valuable a commodity to risk leading dangerous away missions. It also suggested that a formal policy delegating that role to the First Officer should be established. Janice had seen a copy of the report and couldn't imagine a man like James T. Kirk sending any of his crew in harm's way while he commanded from the safety of the bridge's center seat.

Thoughts of possible future policy changes lasted but a moment as Jim brought Janice's attention quickly back to the here and now, guiding one of her now freed breasts to his mouth. His tongue caressed the bright pink circle as the already excited nipple slipped between his lips.

"Oh God, Jim," Janice gasped. "Oh, yes."

Janice held the back of Jim's head, running her fingers through his hair as he shifted his attentions between mounds as well as to the soft valley that rested between them. A pleasing warmth spread out across her chest and from between her legs as Jim slid one hand between her thighs. Adeptly, his nimble fingers located her most receptive spots, applying the softest of pressures that triggered a surge of intense gratification through her.

In his decades long career, Jim Kirk had been from the center of the galaxy to beyond it's edge and had seen and been part of a thousand amazing things. Among them, was twice being transformed into the opposite sex. During both metamorphoses, he had taken advantage of the situation to explore the female form from within and to understand the way a woman feels pleasure. The memory he had brought back from those encounters had stayed with him.

A louder, more pleasing cry issued from Janice's lips as her level of excitement abruptly doubled. Jim took his cue from her verbal encouragement as he gently pressed her down onto the couch and shifted the focus of his mouth and tongue from her ample breasts to the even more inviting delights below her waist. Lifting and spreading her long legs, Jim shifted his own position until he could bring his already demonstrated talents to their best use yet.

Skills that Janice's appreciation of, grew with each passing heartbeat. The one-time Yeoman had her share of lovers over the years, both male and female. Enough that she felt quite qualified in her ability to judge a partner's ability. In assessing those of this man who had been for so long merely an object of fantasy and desire, it was clear to her that he easily made the top ten. The hope, deep in her heart, was that by the time the night was over, he would make it onto an even shorter list. If Jim Kirk failed to reach that impressive level, it would hardly be for a lack of determination.

Resounding tides of ecstasy resonated through Janice's body as every movement of Jim's darting tongue was translated into resonating bursts of excitement. Echoes that doubled back upon themselves again and again, growing in strength until his lover's sweat-covered and quaking form balanced on the edge of orgasm.

A boundary the Starship Captain gently nudged her across as he aptly demonstrated a technique he'd learned on Argellis II when he first visited that pleasure filled world on the starship Republic. Janice's body went rigid for a moment under his touch, then her sexual core exploded as if it had been transformed into a miniature photon torpedo.

The cry that echoed off the apartment walls invoked the name of the Great Bird of the Galaxy as well as a number of other mythical deities. Every youthful fantasy Janice Rand had about James T. Kirk shattered into gossamer shards in the face of reality. Her vision blurred as the world around her ceased to exist as she finally learned yet another aspect of why Captain Kirk was considered a legend.

When Janice was finally able to focus once more, the first thing she saw was a grinning Jim Kirk leaning over her. She reached up and pulled him close, kissing him with all the strength she could muster. Deep within his mouth, she could taste the fruits of her orgasm and it sent a burst of renewed excitement between her legs.

"Satisfied?" Jim Kirk asked as they broke their embrace.

"Very," Janice laughed softly.

"Good," Jim said with an even broader grin.

"But now it's my turn," Janice replied with an evil gleam in her eye.

-=-=-=-

The adjacent bedroom had a continuous window that ran the length of two complete walls and rose from waist high to a quarter of the way across the ceiling. With a simple voice command to the apartment's computer, it could be made opaque or totally translucent. That was the state of it at this moment, allowing a dazzling view of the length and breadth of the bay and the Golden Gate Bridge that dominated it.

In the center of the room stood a large oversized oak bed that looked to be as much of an antique as any of the collection in the living room. In fact, the bed dated back to the mid-nineteenth century. Up until a few years ago, it had rested in the master bedroom on the Kirk farm back in Iowa.

When he had been promoted to Admiral and forced to secure Earthbound quarters, Kirk had decided he wanted something of home to be there as well. A piece of family history as it were, one in which he described as being a place where Kirks had been ushered both in and out of this world for over a dozen generations.

On his last day as Captain of the Enterprise, Kirk had the bed beamed from Iowa to his new home. Rand had taken care of the job personally as her own last act as Transporter Chief. She was leaving the ship as well to attend Officer's Candidate School.

It was to this bed that Janice led James Kirk and now taking the initiative, pressed him down on the soft mattress. Climbing on top of him, she kissed him first on his lips, then on his shoulders and chest, then continued downwards. Reaching his erect cock, she kissed the tip of it as well before working her way down it's length. Finally she took him into her eager mouth.

Back when she had first been posted aboard the Enterprise, before she had been assigned as the Captain's Yeoman, Janice had sat in on more than a few late night girl talk sessions with some of the other crewwomen. She had been too shy to offer her opinion in those days, but had found the subject matters fascinating. One of these had been the subject of Captain Kirk's already legendary skill with women.

There had been much speculation as to the root of that legend, as each had offered their opinion. In the end, after much discussion and lower deck spirits, they had come to the conclusion that the Captain had to be hung like a Rigelian Warlord. Janice had to go to the medical reference on the library computer to understand the analogy. When she saw the large oversized sexual organ illustrated in the article, the teenager had let out an audible gasp. Since Kirk made it a practice never to include any of the crew in his romantic exploits, no one had any way of confirming the conclusion. When she had moved up to Yeoman, she had been obligated to move out of crew quarters and was no longer welcome at the late night sessions.

Not that the size and shape of Kirk's manhood had come as a surprise to the woman now sucking it so energetically. A much more interesting late night chat with Christine Chapel years later had put that myth to rest once and for all. Doctor Chapel, who in those early years as been Head Nurse on the Enterpise, had numerous opportunities to examine the Captain in the course of her duties. In describing Jim's body to her roommate, Christine was technically violating a trust, but since the question had come while they were still in the warm afterglow of mutual orgasm, the slip was understandable.

Now it was Jim Kirk's turn to moan loudly as Janice slid his cock in and out of her mouth, her tongue tickling it as she moved. If it came to a choice between male or female lovers, Janice would undoubtedly have chosen women, but thankfully she never had to make that decision. So she'd had enough male lovers to have acquired a quite effective cock-sucking technique of her own.

"Oh Janice," Jim moaned as he lay back on the bed and let her work her magic.

And magic it was as she took him deep in her throat time and again, caressing his flesh with her twirling tongue. Her hands moved up and down the length of his body, sending a pleasing ripple effect from his chest to his balls. Deep within himself, the dark haired Captain could begin to feel his control weakening. If she went on like she was, and the blond haired Commander showed no signs of abating, then he was surely going to loose it completely.

Janice could feel the heat in his balls. A fire that would soon erupt and spill forth in response to her tender motions. A small measure of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his manhood, a measure that quickly disappeared with an artful flick of her tongue. He was so close to a climax.

Janice had already considered that and reached out with two of her fingers and applied a pressure pinch at the base of Jim's cock. Vulcan in origin, it made it impossible for a male to climax for a while. Christine Chapel had discovered the procedure in an obscure underground medical text back when she had an overwhelming infatuation with the Enterprise's First Officer. She had shared it, along with a good number of other useful tidbits, with Janice. There were definite advantages to having a Doctor for a roommate and sometimes lover.

Kirk's temporary inability to climax in no way lessened the level of pleasure he was receiving from Janice's attentions. If nothing else, it added to them since he now could just relax and enjoy them more without having to worry about a premature conclusion to their play.

Jim quickly lost himself in the soft wetness of her throat. He sighed ever louder as her tongue ran once more down the reach of his shaft and then swirled around his balls. Janice then rose and engulfed his cock, letting it fill her again and again.

After what seemed like forever to the Captain, Janice let Jim's cock slide out of her mouth and climbed back up the length of his body. She kissed him softly on and about his mouth, then lifted her breasts to his lips as well. Jim reached out and covered them with kisses. As he did, Janice reached down and continued to massage his cock with her hand.

Satisfied that he's lost none of his hardness, Janice again shifted her position so that the cock in her hand now stood at the entrance to her womanhood. Pressing back and downward, she took him deep inside of her, an action that caused matching sighs of delight from both of them.

Once his cock was secure within her, Janice braced herself with her hands flat on the bed and began to ride him. Back and forth, up and down she went, her breasts bouncing with the movements of her body. Once she was sure of her rhythm, she shifted her hands until they now rested on Kirk's chest.

The erotic pressure against the sides of Kirk's cock was enough to send him into spasms of rapture as well. Bracing his hands against the sides of her legs, he added the force of his own thrusts to their coupling.

Back and forth they rocked on the centuries old bed, each carrying the other up to the realms of Elysium. The thousand stars that filled the sky above them no longer mattered, or the grand adventure they represented. The universe for them, at least for this moment in time, had shrunk to the confines of these four walls.

"Fuck me, Jim," Janice moaned into his ear as she pressed her body hard against his. "I've dreamed so long about this moment. Take me, oh God take me!"

With a surge of strength, Jim lifted Janice off him and rolled out from under her. In one fluid motion, he slid behind her and brought his cock between her legs as he took a firm grip on the sides of her thighs. Balancing herself on her hands and knees, Janice moaned softly as Jim's cock slid deep inside of her once more.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers