One Night Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until he collapses, and I am too exhausted even to realize where I am.

But there was no time to stay in a post-orgasmic chill as the doors opens and Steve shouts my name. "Is everything ok, honey?"

Gilbert threw the covers over us with super light speed.

The signs of sex were all there. The scent was not of lavender anymore.

But still, Steve opens the bedroom door and sees what he wants to see. I pretend to be asleep, but can I fake the redness of my face? It's still dark, and he doesn't turn the light on.

"Theresa?"

It's a whisper only.

"Theresa?" he repeats, expecting a different result.

My son's seed leaks from me. I can smell it and wonder if my husband does too. Surely he knows how to identify the scent.

I hear some footsteps around the room and don't dare to open my eyes.

"Why did we bring him along? What a waste of space, even his fucking glasses are on the floor," he mutters. I can hear him loud and clear, and by the way Gilbert trembles in bed, I think he did it too.

Gilbert turns to my side in the bed, and I am afraid of what he might do. Steve is still in the room. I hear him placing the glasses on Gilbert's bedside table. Then, he cracks the window open.

"What a mess of a boy. Mark would never smell this badly. Jesus, it's like an animal."

And I let my son touch me, and I let him get closer, inch by inch, with my husband still in the room, looking at us. The covers only hide so much, and I'm trembling with what Gilbert might do.

"And that dark hair, did you cheat on me, Theresa? I still think you did." He whispers this while my son's seed travels through my womb. I'm too old to have kids now, makes no sense to think of that, but the sin is done.

Gilbert has one hand below my hip and tries to be as quiet as a bird. He waits like a predator. I hear footsteps again, and Steve is now talking with Mark. I can't tell what they're talking about as Gilbert pushes his cock inside my sore cunt again, and I roll my eyes back. Steve hasn't left the room, he is there, in the doorway, speaking with my other son, but Gilbert can't wait, and uses me like a hole.

Mechanical. Silently.

His strokes are slow but certain, and I can feel it coming again, my orgasm drawing near. Steve gives me one last look and then leaves the room. I can't hear what he's saying.

And Gilbert grabs me with both hands and fucks me until he comes again, without asking, overfilling my womb.

Then, he gets his sweatpants back on and moves out of the bed, leaving me there, leaking.

I'm glad I brought him along.

12