One Night Out - Turnabout is Fair Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
izenrann
izenrann
352 Followers

"Yeah, I still have to keep this body. It's not so bad, though...you're right, the sex is great. And thanks for watching my back all those times there."

I blinked about ten more times in shock. What was this? Maegan, saying thanks? But before I could really process that she let off another bomb.

"I got my magic back though. And I knew just what to do with it when I did."

She gestured to the door and who should come walking through it but Rick...but not the Rick we both knew. This was a different man. While the old Rick hadn't exactly been skinny and slim, the new one was ripped and cut like a bodybuilder. He also came attached with a leather collar and a chastity belt. Gone was the Cheshire Cat smile and swagger, instead replaced by a sullen compliance.

"I'm sorry to have treated you like that, Mistress. Please do whatever you want to your slave." Oh, so now it was Rick's turn. I guessed it was only fair. He hadn't exactly been real sympathetic when Maegan had been transformed. The witch just smiled her cruel smile - big enough for the both of them - and extended a booted foot for her boyfriend to lick.

"Turnabout is fair play, Rick. You don't mess with your girlfriend, especially when she's a witch." I was inclined to agree.

While she made Rick clean up the house for us (I didn't need to do the dishes! wheeee!) Maegan mused a little as she got me to eat her out. (Well, some things don't change...) "You know, all this has got me thinking. I really should pay Sylvia back somehow. Perhaps I could set up another bet. One that I'm sure to win? Now how would that come about..."

I wasn't sure what to think about that, so I just bent my head and let my tongue do the talking. The question was...did the world really need more busty, tattoeed pregnant sluts? Maybe we would never know.

--

I hope no one minds that I used the phrase "turnabout is fair play" three times in this whole thing. It's the title of the piece, but I didn't intend to belabor the point.

Why do I have this thing with witches? Do I even know? Do I even care? Witches are hot though, whether they are casting spells or being the subject of them.

Once again, all comments welcome!

izenrann
izenrann
352 Followers
12