One Night Sparrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get ready." I said to prepare her.

All Jennifer did was close her eyes as she waited for me cover her. I jerked my cock as i aimed for her face and closed my eyes. Her first splash of cum landed perfectly on her nose. The was quickly followed by wads landing on her forehead, cheek and over her eyelids. The cum was still coming but not enough to shoot to her face so I stuck my cock on her mouth.

Jennifer was happy to take it and sucked hard on my cock to take in the rest of the cum. Even after it was cleaned, Jennifer continues to suck and savor the taste. When she was finished, she took my cock out of her mouth and licked her lips.

"Wow, so the hype was worth it. You did not disappoint." Jennifer said as she rose to her feet. "I've got a photo shoot in the morning so need to get cleaned up."

Jennifer wiped her face with her hand and rubbed the cum. There was a little left on her finger which she happily licked off. She then placed a quick pack on my lips.

"I'm sure you can see yourself out."

Rather nonchalantly, Jennifer skipped past to the bathroom. I took a long look at her arse before she disappeared and the water started to run. I just smiled before getting dressed and leaving the hotel room.

The end.

12