One Night Stand Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tilted her head towards the house, "But that one ain't in much shape to do so right now. So, I'm leaving it up to you to do it. But trust me, if anyone comes messing with me or Mercy, we have a shoot first, ask questions later policy. I need to get to work, but I'll call Mercy and Elena on the way."

"Now, get that cute ass back in there and make things right with my daughter. There's enough bastards in this family as it is."

Her words could not have cut him any deeper. He dropped his head in shame and stared at the cold concrete porch, "I'm sorry. I knew better..."

Her laugh broke the cool night air, "Oh sweetie, didn't anyone ever teach you that it takes two to tango? And I know that girl in there. When Laura wants something, nothing stops her." She gave him another of those intense stares, "She could have done lots worse."

He smiled and nodded his head as she walked in the dark towards her pickup parked in the driveway. Maybe, just maybe, he stood a chance with his future mother-in-law. But right now, he had his future bride to deal with. He turned back towards the house with resolve. He would untangle this mess, professionally and personally. His daughter was NOT going to be called a bastard.

12