One Night Stand Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat for a moment just watching them sleep, his girls. He did not consider himself a chauvinist or one of hers and Jaycee's misogynists. He did not mean it like that. They were a team, and he would be perfectly content to be her 'boy' for the rest of his fucking life. And if he wanted that to be very long for either of them, then they needed to get their shit together and come up with a plan.

He kissed the top of her dark head, then grabbed his jeans and pulled them on. He bent and ran a finger over their daughter's sweet cheek. She moved into his touch but did not waken. He grabbed one of the t-shirts from his to-go bag and pulled it on. He glanced back at them both, sleeping so peacefully before he closed the door quietly.

She's been right. That blow job, combined with those few hours sleep, was just what he needed. Besides coffee...and then food. Then they'd be ready to conquer the world or at least take down whoever McBride had been working with and keep their family safe. Because Stacey, Elena, and Mercy were his family now too. Every bit as much as Rex, Jaycee, and Grandfather were hers. And between them, they would come up with something.

12