One Night to Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately he heard a long, high-pitched "Ooooooh!" come from Iris. "So THICK!" she cooed.

"Uh huh," he muttered.

"That thing looks real tasty baby," and she punctuated this sentiment with a long lick around her lips.

His cock throbbed at that. God, he hadn't realized it was possible for it to get even harder than it already was. "Stop it," he grunted.

"I'm helping!" she protested.

"How?" He looked over at her, exasperated. "How could that possibly be helping?"

"Well, you claim you only have eyes for your wifey, so surely," she grinned widely at him, "SURELY, if you're such a good husband, another woman's voice would just be a turn off, right?"

He rolled his eyes and looked away from her to stare at the toilet. "Whatever."

"Like, it'd just disgust you, right, if I started making noises like this," he heard her say, and then, "UNNHH! OHHH GOD YES!"

He whipped his head over toward her to see that she was playing with her nipple with one hand, the other hand rubbing her crotch.

"Get out," he said, growling by this point.

"What's the matter?" She flashed her smug grin at him again. "Am I not making your dick soft?" She raised an eyebrow. "Am I maybe making it harder?"

"I said get out." He took a step toward her. Fuck, he hoped he seemed authoritative right now.

"Aww, but baby, you promised me I could watch," she said in that cutesy whine. "I'm just not sure how we can get that dick soft."

He sighed. "Just leave me alone."

"Maybe we could slam the door on it," Iris went on, as if he hadn't said anything, "but who knows, that might just make it harder." Her dazzling blue eyes met his, gave him a penetrating stare. "Just how much of a freak are you anyway?"

"You don't get to find out." He moved to grab her arm so he could drag her out of the bathroom, but instead she reached out and wrapped a hand around his cock.

Despite himself, the touch on his bare cockflesh felt amazing, he let out a shuddering gasp before he managed, "St- stop it!"

"Hmmm, that feels good in my hand baby." She slowly stroked his cock up and down a few times; he just stood there trembling, feeling paralyzed by the pleasure of the sensation. He could feel precum dribbling continuously out of his cockhead. After a few moments of stroking, Iris looked down at his cock and said, "Wowwww, so much precum! You're really liking this, huh?"

"Sh- shut up," he sighed, and then, "Ah!" he felt her rub her thumb along the tip of his cock.

She released his cock from her grip to lift her hand up to her mouth. She licked a bit of precum off her thumb. "Salty!" she said, big grin on her face, then dropped down to her knees.

"No, don't..." Gabe said weakly.

"Hmmm, just one more little taste of precum," she said, grabbing him by both asscheeks to hold him in place, "right from the source."

He saw her stick her tongue out. "Don't," he managed before, "Ahhhhh!" she gave him one long wet lick along the tip of his cock, after which she pulled her tongue away. God, that lick was a split second of heaven, and when she stopped... well, he couldn't help wanting more.

He looked down at her, still on her knees, face a few inches away from his cock. After a moment, she registered him looking at her. "Yeah?"

"Wh-" he felt dirty even asking, but, "why did you stop?"

"Well," she said in an oh-so-innocent voice, "you told me not to, so like I said, I was just gonna get one more little taste. Unless, of course, you wanted me to keep going?"

"I... I..."

"Cause I'm not gonna keep going unless you ask me to," she said, shooting him a big smug grin. She then stuck her tongue out, waggling it back and forth as she moved her face closer to his cockhead, holding her tongue in place a fraction of an inch from his tip.

Without thinking about it, he leaned forward very slightly so that his cock brushed against her tongue again.

Immediately she pulled back. "Oooh, is that a yes?" She looked up at him eagerly. He looked down at her, eyes pleading, mouth opening and closing vainly, unable to form words. "I need to hear you say it baby," she murmured.

"Please..."

She raised an eyebrow. "Please what?"

"Please suck me- AHHH!"

Immediately, his cockhead was buried in the warm, wet world of her mouth, lips sucking hard at his shaft, tongue massaging the underside of his cock, her eyes burning up into him with this incredible look of triumph and lust. Slowly, her lips descended his shaft, taking more and more of him in until her chin touched his ballsack. She nuzzled her nose back and forth against his crotch, inhaling deeply through her nose to take in the scent of him. Gabe chanced to put a hand on the back of her head, rubbing her soft, bristly short hair.

After holding his whole cock in her mouth for a while, she began slowly, slowly moving her lips back up his shaft, exposing his wet member to the cold air. Impulsively, he tried to thrust it slightly back into her mouth, but she put a hand on his pelvis to hold him in place. When her lips were all the way back to the tip of his cock, she held them there for a few seconds before suddenly plunging the whole cock back into her mouth.

"AHHHH!" He gasped, "Thank you..."

She shot him a wink. At this point she started running her mouth energetically back and forth along the length of his cock, making his whole body tremble, milking needy little gasps and moans from his lips as the precum kept flowing out of him onto her tongue. He could feel himself approaching orgasm. His fingers gripped the back of her head tightly.

She took her mouth away, wrapping her hand around his cock and stroking up and down to maintain her rhythm on it. She grinned up at him greedily. "You close?"

He nodded, desperately.

"Hmm." She smacked herself in the face with his cock a couple times. "I want you to do something for me baby, okay? Want you to fucking choke me with this thing. Grab the back of my head and stuff it all the way down my throat. Don't let me breathe, no air till you shoot your cum into my throat, okay? Promise me that."

"I..." The idea of choking someone during sex had always made him nervous, he had always dreaded the idea of accidentally killing someone. "What if I take too long?"

"Hmmm you won't," she purred. "I want you to promise me, okay?" and she gave his cockhead a lick.

"Oh... okay," he managed.

"Mmm, good." She pressed his cock against her lips and said, "Go."

He grabbed the back of her head with both hands and stuffed his cock down her throat. So wet, so slick, so tight. Still holding her head firmly against his body, he started fucking her face, shallow little thrusts so as not to give her any air. He felt unreal, unlike himself doing this, like he was in the thrall of some higher power, some strange compulsion... and yet he felt so powerful. He looked down at her face, tears running down her reddened cheeks, this look of absolute bliss in her eyes.

It felt like this had been going on for too long though. He looked down at her with some concern. "You... you sure you don't want air?"

She managed to shake her head very slightly, and he felt her push her face harder into his crotch. Alright then...

The thing was, he wasn't as close as he needed to be. God, the pressure was taking him out of the moment, he didn't think she'd let him take his cock out as long as he hadn't cum, but he wasn't sure he could do it fast enough.

"Ah!" He was jolted from his thoughts by the sensation of sharp teeth around the base of his cock. And somehow, that was all it took, the semen came bursting out of him an instant later. He wasn't generally noisy when he came, but the sheer force of this orgasm forced a long, low "Ohhhhhhh," from his lungs.

Iris, for her part, pulled the cock out of her throat so that it was releasing semen directly onto her tongue, licking along the bottom of his head as the waves of his orgasm kept hitting him. Such an intense sensation, made his body shake. She kept licking until, "Nnh!" his orgasm finished and the flesh of his cock turned unbearably tender. He hastily pulled his cock out of her mouth.

Iris began rising off the floor, face still flushed and streaked with the tears she'd shed, but positively glowing. She ran a hand up and down Gabe's chest. He recoiled slightly from her touch. Now that he'd gotten his rocks off he felt so dirty. It was nuts, the whole time he'd really felt like he was under her power, but when he'd been stuffing his cock down her throat he'd obviously been in full control of what he was doing.

And he'd betrayed Meg. Goddammit.

Iris shot him a coquettish grin. "Hey stud."

He just sighed.

"Gawd, that was sooo hot," she continued, and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Kay," he said flatly. He put his hand up to gently nudge her hand away. She didn't budge, her touch turned to a firm grip. Okay...

"You made me sooo fucking horny," she said, "wanna feel?"

She pulled him in close, pressed her body against his tightly, and in her shorts he felt...

"What the hell?" His body jolted, trying to get away, but she held him in place. "Wh... what is that?"

"Hmmm, I think you already know," she murmured smugly into his ear. "But I'll take it out so you can say hi." She rolled her little black booty shorts down to reveal a massive cock, longer and fatter than his own, fully erect and dripping precum.

He backed away, staring wide eyed at her member. His mouth opened, but no words came out.

"Aw, c'mon baby," Iris grabbed him by the waist of his jeans, "it wants to meet you." She undid the button on his jeans, which still had the fly down, and they slid to the ground. She pulled him in close and rubbed her cock up and down against the fabric of his boxers.

"Wh..." His mind raced, but no words seemed to reach his lips.

"Mmm, it likes you," Iris murmured into his ear. Fingernails ran up and down his back, hungry kissing and nibbling on the side of his neck, the cock rubbing against his body, leaving little wet spots on his boxers... for some insane reason his own cock, which had gone soft after his orgasm, was starting to get hard again, what the fuck, what the fuck.

"What... so..." he stammered, "are you a man?"

"Rude," she said. "I'm a futanari."

"How were you hiding that thing?" Her shorts had not left much to the imagination, or so he'd thought.

"Oh it gets real small when it's soft, plus I tuck it," she said. Kiss on the neck. "You should suck it."

"Nuh uh, no way." His body tensed. Again he tried to pull away, but to no avail.

"What, did you think I'd let you get away without reciprocating?" Kiss on the neck. "I'm not that kind of girl."

"I... I don't suck cock," he protested, weakly.

"Well, you liked it just fine when I was sucking yours."

"I... I didn't want this..."

"Liar," kiss, "you even said please," kiss. "Or have you forgotten?"

Oof. God, he had literally asked for it, hadn't he? "I'm sorry," he said, "but I can't continue this. And I can't... I can't suck cock, I'm not like that."

"Not a cocksucker, huh? Well..." her hands ran down his spine to grab at his buttocks, "I can think of some other ways you could reciprocate."

Between one heartbeat and the next, he felt his whole body go cold, chest tighten, breathing constrict. "No, no no, not my ass..."

"Hmmm, yes your ass," she purred, and gave the side of his neck a sharp bite.

Her grip on him was loose enough at this point that he could push past her. He tried making his way for the door but, "Whoa!" the pants around his ankles tripped him up and he fell forward onto the hard tile floor. Stunned by the impact, it took him a few seconds to start lifting himself off the floor, but that was all the time it took for Iris to be down on her knees behind him. She pulled his boxers down around his thighs and gave his ass a sharp smack.

"Aw don't worry baby," she said, grabbing at his buttocks, "I'll make it nice for you. Get you all opened up for it. Hey, you ever had your asshole eaten?"

"N- no," Gabe admitted.

"Hmmm, well you're about to."

And before he could finish saying the word, "Don't," he suddenly felt her wet tongue against his sphincter. He let out an odd, deep "Oouuaghhh," noise, such a strange sensation, slimy, weird, dirty. Intense, too intense for him to hold still. He tried to crawl forward to get away from her, but she held tightly onto him, and kept licking, her tongue repeatedly jabbing at his hole, penetrating a little deeper each time, her hands greedily rubbing his buttocks, her jaw digging into his taint. He kept squirming beneath her, making high little whining noises that, over time, began to sound more and more like pleasure. Was this pleasure, what he was feeling? It was strange, but... kind of nice.

When she at last lifted her mouth away from his hole, he let out a disappointed little, "Oh?" He immediately felt embarrassed.

"Hmmm, you love this shit don't you?" Iris said smugly.

"I do not!" he protested, and then, "Ah!" He felt her press her cock, now slick, against the opening of his sphincter.

"I think you're ready for it baby," she murmured. "I know I'm fuckin' ready for it."

Gabe managed to squeak out the word "Please," before suddenly, she drove about an inch of her cock into him. A sharp sensation, his sphincter was being painfully overstretched, every muscle in his body tensed, he heard himself going, "Ow, ow, ow..."

"Oops," Iris let out a cute high giggle, "Sorry baby, I did wanna be gentle with it, I just always forget to take it slow. Oh well," she grabbed Gabe's shoulders firmly, "might as well do this!"

And in a single terrible thrust, she drove her cock the rest of the way into him.

"HAH! Oh fuck!" His body was trying desperately to jolt forward, get the cock out of him, but he was stuck, trapped in her grip. So deep inside him, he felt so full, and every nerve ending it touched was screaming.

"Ohhhh that's TIGHT baby," moaned Iris, "that feels so FUCKING good."

"Take it out, take it out," he hissed through gritted teeth.

She leaned down and kissed his cheek. "Nah," she said, "just gonna hold it still in there for a minute, let you adjust a little. Ooh," she giggled, "I can feel it twitching! Hmmm," she gyrated her hips slightly, grinding her cock against his insides.

"Nnh! That's not holding it still!" Gabe protested.

"Hmm, what are you talking about baby?" she said softly. "I'm holding it very still." He felt her slide a little bit of her cock out before swiftly ramming it back into him.

"Argh! Oh God, you're going to kill me..."

"Ohh, don't be such a drama queen," Iris teased. She lay herself down on his back so that her face was against his, her mouth near his ear. "I'm gonna make you feel good," she breathed, and gave his ear a little nibble.

Very slowly now, she slid about an inch of her cock out of him and gently pushed back in, then again, a little faster, then again...

"Ohhhh..." He hadn't wanted to make any noise, but he couldn't keep it in. Despite himself, her slow, deliberate strokes in and out were starting to feel good, rubbing pleasurably against his insides, even the stretching of his sphincter had some pleasure in it now. His cock was rock hard again now, pressed into the cold tile, dribbling precum all over the floor.

"Hmmm, you're sounding like a good little bottom slut," she breathed into his ear.

"Sh- shut up," he said feebly, and then, "Ah!" She dealt him a sharper thrust, but this time it didn't hurt somehow, just felt like a gorgeous stab of pleasure.

"You ever take a cock before, baby?" she whispered.

"No, never..."

"Hmm, well you're a natural." She planted a kiss on his neck. "I wanted this from the moment I saw you," kiss, "you were such a pretty man," kiss, "wanted to bury my cock inside you," kiss, "make you moan," kiss, "make you cum from it."

"Ohhhh," he could feel himself getting closer to another orgasm, but, God, what would it say about him if he could get off from this, would that make him a faggot? "I- Oh! I don't think you're gonna get me off again so soon," he managed.

"No?" The tempo of her thrusting increased, making him tremble. Without thinking about it, he pushed his ass up into her cock, offering himself to her, his cock rubbing against the floor as she kept thrusting into him. "You're a dirty liar," she said, obvious delight in her voice. He felt a nibble on his neck. "You're my bottom slut now, you're a whore for my cock, you're my little bitch."

"No, no, no..." he felt dirty, he felt profane and debased, but it made some part of his brain tingle to hear her say these things. He was on the cusp of ejaculating, he knew, but he wanted to hold it back, don't give in, don't give in.

"Hmmm, yes yes yes." Another nibble. "Cum for me baby."

And as if his very body obeyed her commands, the semen shot forth, smearing all over the floor and his belly, and it just kept coming, every bit as intense as that first orgasm.

Her first thrust after he finished suddenly hurt terribly, like his ass was suddenly dry and tender. He let out a sharp noise of protest, "Nnh!"

"Aww, does that hurt?" Iris said in that teasing cadence of hers.

"Y- yeah..."

"Hmmm," a deep, lustful growl. She jabbed her cock into him again.

"OW!"

"And what if I wanna keep going, huh?" Nibble on his ear. "Could you do anything to stop me?"

"Please," he breathed, "please, just... just don't."

"Mmmm." She didn't move, just held her cock deep inside, her body tense against his. A few moments of awful anticipation passed. "Okay baby, I'll take it out," she said at last, and she gently slid her cock out. His ass felt... wide, blown open. Empty, now, without her inside. She lifted her body off of his.

He was going to say something like, "Thank you," but before he could say anything she grabbed him and rolled his body over so he was on his back. She was towering over him on her knees now, and rubbed her still hard cock against his face.

"Hmmm, I wanna see your face painted with my cum," she said.

"Aw, c'mon," he protested.

"You come on," Iris shot back. She began stroking up and down the length of her cock, her urethra always pressed into his cheek, dribbling precum onto his flesh, "Hmmm I treated you real good right now baby, you can give me this."

He shook his head and tried to wriggle away; she caught his hair with her free hand and, one after the other, put her knees up on his upper arms to hold him in place.

"Argh," he grunted, "you're cutting off circulation."

"Oh, poor baby," she teased. "You know I really considered just holding you down and making you take it till I buried my load in your ass. Hmm, you're a lucky man, you really are. If my friends were here we'd all take turns with you, making you take it over and over until we were satisfied, no matter how bad it hurt. You think I'm bad, baby? I've been real nice, my friends are wild animals." She seemed to be getting herself more and more excited with this talk, her hand stroking faster and more roughly on her cock. "You did soooo good for your first time baby, but I wonder how you'd cope with five horny futa girls running a train on you. Wonder how fast you'd start crying- Ah! AHHHHH!"

Gabe felt the first bursts of cum pump out of her cock onto his cheek, hot and slimy. As she came, she dragged her cock across his cheek to rest it on his lips, and as her semen poured onto his tightly closed lips, in an odd throaty voice she hissed, "Taste it." Yank on his hair. "TASTE IT!" He opened his lips slightly to let the cum into his mouth. Odd taste, thick and salty and biological.

"Hmmmm good boy," Iris moaned, and a moment later rolled over onto the floor beside Gabe, a look of supreme satisfaction on her face.

Gabe lay there for a moment, stunned. His arms were tingly from having the blood flow constricted by Iris' knees, so he wiggled his fingers vigorously to try and wake them up. It didn't seem to help much. One last concerned glance over at Iris and he began lifting himself off the floor, pulling up his boxers and jeans.