One Occasion Ruins a Trip!

Story Info
Trans Vacation Ends with Rape.
1.8k words
4.22
3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lexi_Gee
Lexi_Gee
17 Followers

My name is Lexi and this is a true story...I am transgendered, my dead name was Alex. It has been a couple of years since I have updated my adventure so to catch you up...I began my transition in 2020 and have made so much progress! I had my name officially changed and live as a woman. My hair has grown out to shoulder length and I love it. I had a boob job and I love my perfect full B cup titties. I am on a large dose of hormones and they have softened my face and skin. They have also given me beautiful hips and a nice bottom. I dress professionally at work but mostly slutty, revealing and sexy the rest of the time. I love to suck cock and I always swallow. I love to be fucked but only with a condom and when I want to do it.

Recently I went on a 5 day road trip vacation. I planned the trip so that each city I spent the night in had a couple of adult bookstores that I could go play at upon my arrival. I was very careful to choose ABS's that allowed women like me and had at least a 4 star rating.

The trip was going very well and I had given lots of blow jobs and swallowed at least a gallon of cum. I allowed several men to fuck me and they were gentle and did not object to wearing a condom.

The last night of my road trip I stayed in a large city that had several ABS's to choose from.

That evening I dressed a little on the slutty side. I had on a pink tank top and no bra which allows my constantly erect nipples to show through. I wore a black thong and a black leather mini skirt. Lastly, I wore a pair of 4" heels. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and used a clip to hold it in place. I looked in the mirror and smiled...I looked good!

The first one I chose was nice as it had lots of glory holes and lots of eager married men that wanted me to suck their cocks. The first cock I sucked was a little on the smallish size but he made up for it with enthusiasm by quickly fucking my mouth through the glory hole. I love it when men do that! He lasted a long time but I could tell he was close....He suddenly thrust his cock as deeply into my mouth as he could through the hole and unleashed a torrent of cum in my mouth! He was shooting so hard it felt like he was peeing in my mouth until I tasted his cum. I held him in my mouth until he stopped and I swallowed his load. I loved it! He thanked me zipped up and left.

I sucked two more cocks and decided to go to the other location that I had picked out. It had receive a 5/5 on the internet.

I had decided early that I was not going to let anyone fuck me tonight as my bottom was a little sore and raw from the men the previous night. One man had given me a serious pounding...gentle but deep and he lasted forever.

I fixed my makeup and gathered my things and headed for the door. There were several men standing in the hallway and one man said, "Don't leave, I am next!" I just smiled and said, "Next time I will be yours for the night."

I went outside and got into my car, entering the address of my next location into my GPS. It was a short drive and traffic was light.

I was thinking while driving how happy I am as Lexi and how this was the best vacation of my life!

It was about 9:00 pm when I arrived at the next location and was pleasantly surprised to see the parking lot was nearly full! That is always a good sign!

I went inside and wandered around looking at dildos, lingerie and scoping out the the clientele. The store was a little rundown but that is typical for these establishments. I went to the counter and paid to go to the video booths.

As always, I duck into the first available booth. This one didn't have a glory hole! Damn, I thought now I have to do the slut walk as I giggled to myself. I left that booth and just started opening booth doors looking for a glory hole.

I finally found one and went inside being careful to lock the door. I sat down and raised my tank top and let my boobs free! I was playing with my nipples with my left hand while searching for a movie to watch with my right hand.

I found a movie about glory holes settled on that one.

I heard the door open in the booth next to me. I peered inside and saw the biggest cock I have ever seen! It was at least 9" and as big around as my wrist. I was amazed at the sight of it. Apparently the owner of this giant cock saw me peeking and moved to the hole...sliding his cock through the hole slowly. It was bigger than I thought! I tried to wrap my hand all the way around it and could not. I slowly move my mouth to it and took it into my mouth. It tasted clean and fresh. I love men with good hygiene down there. He began slowly fucking my mouth, never to hard of rough. The head of is cock was almost pointed...not the "big mushroom head" I usually see. We had a great rhythm going with me sucking and jacking him off and him fucking my mouth.

At this point he removes his cock and whispers through the hole, "Can I fuck you through the hole" and I told him "No, not tonight". He then asked can I come into your booth so you can finish this blow job. It seemed like an innocent request and I told him he could. I got up and unlocked the door. He pushed open the door and I got a look at him. He as about 6'-4", big chest, shoulders and arms. He looked like a weightlifter! He had a beautiful smile and his giant cock was still sticking through his open zipper...it was hard as a rock! He stepped into the room, closed the door, locking it. He turned around and hugged me, putting his rock hard cock between my legs. He gently kissed me and we held that position for a long time.

As he released the hug, he roughly grabbed my shoulders and spun me around. He bent me over so far that I had to grab the chair to keep from falling. He pulled up my skirt and violently pulled my panties around my ankles. I felt his hard cock probing for my ass and I said, "NO!" He told me to shut up. Then, without a condom or lube he roughly pushed his his entire cock into my ass! It hurt and I let out a small scream! Someone must have heard it as they banged on the door...he told them to go away. He started fucking as I was pleading for him to stop.

I said, "please don't do this, you are hurting me!" That seemed to excite him and he started fucking harder, faster and deeper.

I begged him, "Please don't to cum in my ass!" I have only let one man bareback me in my life and that was my choice. The fear of disease makes condoms mandatory for me.

He laughed at me and grabbed the back of my hair pulling it hard!

I started crying as I felt so violated and out of control. Again that seemed to excite him even more.

He let go of my hair, and grabbed both sides of my hips pulling against his groin. Telling me was going to "fill me with his cum". I begged him not to telling his I would swallow his cum.

With that he groaned and I he pulled his cock out until just the head was left in me...I could feel his cum shooting into me...He came a lot.

Finally he let his slip out of my bottom and he roughly pushed me into the chair. He then took his cock and smeared it all over my face wiping his cum off and finally dried it using my hair. He laughed at me, put his cock away and walked out of the booth, leaving the door wide open.

I was in total shock! I had just been raped! I slowly got up and closed and locked the door. I tried to pull my panties up but he had torn the waistband and they would not stay up. I sat back down and sobbed. I hate that man...He is a brute, a bully and I hope he dies young!

I finally composed myself enough to leave. My makeup was smeared from me crying and his cum on my face. As I stood up, I felt his cum gush out of me and down my thighs.

I stumbled out of the booth and a man asked if I was okay...I told him no and kept walking towards the exit. I went to the front counter and asked the clerk if they sold anal wash. He said yes and got me a container of it. He asked if I was okay as he could see I was crying. I told him what happened and he said, "At least you weren't hurt". I stared him for a moment and said I was hurt!

By this time my rapists cum had ran all the way down my legs to my ankles and the tip of my dick was hanging was hanging below my skirt...I asked the clerk if he would walk me to my car and he said no.

I left the business and sat in my car feeling more cum running out of me. I drove back to my hotel and immediately used the anal flush and sat in a warm bath for about an hour.

I changed for bed and replayed the incident in my head...I guess i was lucky I wasn't truly hurt. I have got to learn warning signs that people give off. I will no longer allow men into my booth.

The next day I dressed in a pretty sun dress put the top down on my car and put on my sunglasses and began the long trip home. I refused to think anymore of the incident...I was not going to allow it to ruin my vacation!

I finally arrived home stripped off my clothes and sat in a warm bubble bath mostly to try and heal my sore bottom.

Bottom line ladies...there are monsters out there...be safe!

Lexi_Gee
Lexi_Gee
17 Followers