One of the Girls Pt. 02

Story Info
Erica continues her journey into sissy porn.
3.7k words
4.43
52.5k
60

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 21 years old. This is a fictional fantasy that contains elements of both femdom, maledom and transsexual/cross-dressers niche, it is focused on humiliation. This is the second chapter of One of the Girls. Sorry for the long delay.

*****

The studio lights blinded and disorientated me for a few minutes as Lana led me by the hand through the noisy bustling studio. As the blinding light cleared I could make out a stern woman sitting in a director's chair barking orders at the men who were setting the studio up for a shoot.

'This is Erica,' Lana said, interrupting her as she introduced me, 'and this is our movie director Jane, who you will be working with for the next while.'

Jane, a woman in her 50's who looked like she was used to giving orders, looked at me as if she was sizing up livestock.

'Has this slut been trained Lana? I'm tired of you bringing me substandard, untrained sluts, it affects the quality of my pictures,' Jane complained.

'Now, now, Jane, please go easy on Erica, she may be new and untrained, but she makes up for it in other areas,' Lana replied.

'Lana,' Jane argued, 'I want sluts who can obey all orders and instructions from me, not some little Sissy boy who wants a few quick thrills but who deep down isn't committed to making the best sissy porn in the industry. It just won't do.'

I didn't think that standing in the middle of a crowded working studio, wearing barely anything at all, teetering on pink high heels and dressed in every way as a total slut, could get any more embarrassing, but having these two woman argue over how good of a porn actress I could potentially be totally mortified me.

'Now listen Jane,' Lana began, 'Erica is innocent, sweet and unspoilt. She is a virgin, she is just what our market research says that our viewers demand. She may be untrained, but her innocence will make up for that.'

Jane got up of her chair and came over to me, as if to inspect an animal.

'Well, her face is very cute and girly there is no doubt about that,' she said as she turned my face gently in her hands to fully appreciate it. She walked behind me and I felt her hand bend me over.

'I see you have already plugged her ass, well that is something at least,' Jane said as she examined me in full view of everyone in the studio who seemed to have suddenly stopped their work so they could stare at my humiliation. 'Have you ever worked in porn before Erica?'

'No madam,' I replied.

'How sexually experienced are you? Have you really never been with a man before,' Jane asked sceptically.

'No madam,' I replied, 'I have not.'

A crowd had now gathered in the studio to listen to the conversation. The crowd seemed to be made up of camera men and others who worked there. I felt the stare of many eyes on me as this woman continued with her line of questioning.

'What is the size of her penis Lana?'

'Four and a half inches erect,' Lana replied matter of factly as she read the figure from her clip board.

'Four and a half inches,' Jane repeated loudly so everyone in the studio could hear and with a look of mock surprise on her face, 'wow, that is small'

I felt my face turn a deeper shade of pink than my heels, as I heard the sniggering of my male audience.

'So you never had any sexual experience with men', Jane asked again as she walked around me stroking her chin as if deep in thought, 'yet with such a small dick, you surely couldn't have many sexual experiences with women?'

'No madam, I have had girlfriends,' I replied, as I wished for the ground to open up and swallow me and end my embarrassment.

'Surely not for very long Erica? I assume when they found out that you could offer them no sexual excitement they left. What was your longest relationship?'

'Three months madam,' I replied to Jane's question.

'Ah, it is as I thought. Your failings as a man have damaged your ability to have relations with women,' she thought aloud as she continued to circle me. 'But never fear you can have a new life here, and a more rewarding one. You just have to accept that you are a beta male, but you will get lots of satisfaction from our alpha males that we have here. Don't you think so Erica?'

'Yes madam,' I replied truthfully as a momentary image of a big veiny fertile cock flashed briefly before me.

'Do you think you will be able to follow my every instruction?' Asked Jane

'I will do my best.'

'Okay Lana, I will use her. You can put her in the fresh faces category for the moment.'

Lana smiled at hearing this. 'Oh you won't regret it Jane! I promise.'

'I better not,' replied Jane. 'Okay,' she shouted, 'the show is over.' She clapped her hands and ordered everybody back to work.

'Okay Lana, we can start some initial test filming and do a starter photoshoot in say, three hours time. In the mean time, why don't you take Erica down to the property department so she can be officially tagged and registered with us? You can take her back just before we start so I can introduce her to some of her future co-stars and we can then go over some ground rules before we start.'

'Thank you Jane,' replied Lana as she took my hand and pulled me away.

We walked through the busy studio once more and through another door at the side and into a long corridor. I was busy concentrating on walking in my heels, which would be difficult enough, only I had a butt plug shoved up my ass too!

'Oh you are managing those heels nicely Erica,' Lana said as she brought me to a door at the end of corridor that had a sign on it that simply said PROPERTY. She knocked on the door and stood and waited for an answer.

'Come in,' the voice said. It was strange because if I didn't know any better I could have sworn that I recognised that voice. Anyway, I didn't have time to place the voice as Lana opened the door and pulled me on through.

I was in an office with a desk at the centre of it. The walls of the office were decorated with pictures of various porn stars, as if the company were proudly presenting their success stories. However, sitting at the desk was a man in a suit in his early thirties with his head turned down in deep study of the files on his desk. I didn't need to be introduced to this man to know who he was, he was one of my old class mates from high school, Steve Philips. Oh no, I thought, how humiliating. What made it so much worse was how insufferable he was at school, he always thought he was better than everyone else, always good with the girls and always good at sports. I hated him, and now, here I was in front of him, dressed in pink heels and a sheer pink camisole, blonde wig and topped off with a butt plug shoved up my ass! Oh, the shame!

'Ah hello Lana, Steve said as he looked up from his files, 'what have you brought for me today?'

'Oh just some new property to be registered and tagged Stevie,' Lana said as she flashed Steve a flirtatious smile. Steve, an extremely good looking man, then turned his attention from Lana to me.

'Ah I see we have some new fresh meat for our shemale department. Very well,' he said as he swivelled his chair and typed briefly at his computer.

I let out a sigh of relief. There was no sign of recognition as he briefly looked at my face.

'I'll just need to take some details Lana, you know the drill, and then we can tag her,' Steve said.

'No problem, Stevie,' Lana said as she took a seat. 'You can stay standing dear,' she said to me.

'What is her stage name Lana?'

'Erica,' replied Lana as she crossed her legs in her seat to make herself more comfortable.

As Steve typed the name into his computer he explained what he was doing. 'Now Erica, I just want to explain what I am doing here. In this company we take good care of our property. But as you surely understand, we have many girls working for us, so it is important for us to categorise and file you correctly. Once I have done that, I will tag the information on you. Don't worry, it is completely painless. It is just a tiny bar code that I will brand, sorry I mean, print on you and that will contain your file so we can scan and bring it up at any time we like. There is no need to be alarmed, it is the industry standard to do this and all porn actresses are branded, sorry I mean tagged, before doing a job. We will also put a small locator chip in you. We can't have our little sluts running off to join other porn companies now can we?' he said with a smile as he turned round to regard me. 'We invest in our property,' he continued, 'and we will give you everything you need, whether that is plastic surgery, hormones or training. But, in return, we expect a return on our investment and we will do our upmost to protect our property. In short, while you work for us, you will work for no one else. Is that clear Erica?'

I was shocked at the mention of something as invasive as plastic surgery, but I replied that I did understand just to divert his attention from me in case he recognised who I was; I didn't dare look into his eyes.

'Okay, now first things first, Erica isn't good enough as a stage name. You need a surname to flesh it out, something cute and girly should suffice' he said to Lana.

'How about Erica Kitten,' asked Lana.

'Oh, that will do nicely,' Steve said as he typed the full name into his computer.

'And what type of porn will Erica be doing,' Steve asked Lana.

'Well as he is rather under endowed, I think he will only be working in the shemale department,' Lana said as Steve typed some more information into his spreadsheet that I assumed was going to contain my full record. 'We want to start him off in the fresh faces genre,' Lana continued, 'but I think he has the potential to be a fully bimbofied pornqueen.'

'Really,' questioned Steve, 'does she have her own tits yet?'

'No,' replied Lana.

'Okay, well I will book her in for some surgery, in the meantime Erica I am going to give you some hormones,' he said as he got up from his desk and took a number of boxes from the shelves behind him. 'Now, you only need to take two of these a day, one at breakfast and one before bed and don't worry, the chip we will put in you will monitor your hormone level to make sure it is always correct,' he said as he handed Lana the boxes of medicine for me.

'Now, I just need some personal details, just to be all legal and above board,' he said as he sat back down at his desk. 'What is your real name Erica,' he asked.

I hesitated in answering as it would reveal my true identity to him but it was too late anyway as Lana blurted it out and answered for me.

'Eric Branning,' Lana answered.

Steve typed the name into his computer, yet still the name didn't cause any recognition.

'And your address,' asked Steve.

Still I hesitated in answering but it was too late as Lana was already looking through her clip board to find it.

'164 Sycamore Avenue, New Jersey,' she answered as recognition finally flickered into Steve's face as he turned from his keyboard to regard his old classmate.

'OH. MY. GOD.' He said in shock as he looked at me. 'Eric Branning from New Jersey, I didn't recognise you at first but now I do. We went to high school together,' he said in a cheery voice. 'Hello Eric, how are you,' he asked me.

'Eh, fine, thanks,' I replied.

'Eh, fine, thanks Sir,' Lana interjected, 'he may be your old school buddy, but you must not forget your place darling.'

'I'm fine Sir,' I corrected.

'Very good,' Steve said as he rubbed his hands with glee.

'This is amazing Lana,' said Steve, 'I was in the same class as Eric, or Erica as I should say now, way back in high school.'

'I bet he was quite the little girly back then too,' Lana said jokingly.

'Believe it or not, we used to tease him in the gym changing room because his dick was so tiny,' said Steve as he laughed. 'Do you still have the small penis Eric,' he asked.

I was too mortified to answer so Lana once again answered for me.

'Ha,' Lana said giggling, 'it is barely four and a half inches.

I remembered it vividly. The teasing in the gym from all the jocks, and Steve always tended to be the ring leader of it all. I also remember the length of his huge cock, he was everything I lacked, always so manly and athletic.

'Erica it is going to be so much fun working with you, I'll pay particular attention to you to make sure you get all the best assignments,' said Steve as he grinned at the excitement of my downfall.

'You know,' Lana said, 'we should put all this information on our website as part of Erica's bio.'

'We can go further than that,' Steve said, 'we can make an internet sensation out of her. Just picture it. Join Eric Branning on his journey from ordinary small cocked boy to pornstar Erica Kitten, the bio can say.'

'Our viewers would love that,' Lana said.

'No doubt they would,' Steve replied as he walked back round his desk to sit at the computer again, 'and I can add in some stories of your old school days Erica, just to water the mouths of our viewers.'

'God, you did sure have a small cock,' he said as he laughed. 'I can't wait to tell all the guys at the school reunion later this year. But I have to say, this is definitely the right career for you Erica.'

'I have to say,' Lana continued, 'that this is totally the right career choice for Erica, I mean you were never going to settle down with a loving wife and a comfortable job, not with such a small penis.'

'No madam,' I replied. I couldn't wait for this day to end, the humiliation was almost too much to bare at this stage. Suddenly, as if I hadn't being humiliated enough, my butt plug popped out of my ass and landed on the floor which caused Steve to roar with laughter.

'Oh Lana, you don't waste any time getting them ready for action, do you?'

'Erica, just bend over the arm of the chair and I'll slide it back in for you,' Lana said to me as she gently guided me over the arm of the chair so my bare ass, and by now gaping ass, was directly facing my old school mate.

'That's it Erica,' Steve mocked, 'you be a good girl for Lana.'

I felt the butt plug slide back into my hole, it caused my caged cock to involuntary grow but it pressed against my cage and the sensation combined with the humiliation was too much. I felt myself involuntary release all my cum over the arm of Steve's office chair.

'Oh dear, Erica,' said Lana with a disappointing scowl, 'you really are a dirty slut,' she complained. 'How could you do such a thing in Mr. Philip's office?'

'I'm sorry Madam, I couldn't help it,' I pleaded.

'It's okay,' said Steve, 'we often get this from inexperienced sissies who can't control themselves. There is a box of wet wipes on my desk there. Why don't you get yourself one Erica and clean up your mess.'

As I got up and sorted myself out to try and regain any sort of dignity I might have left, Lana handed the box to me and I pulled out a wipe.

'Okay, we better continue with our questions,' said Steve as I finished wiping all the cum from the arm of his leather chair which Lana had sat back down on.

'Now,' said Steve, 'what services will Erica provide in our films? Will she do facials?'

'Oh yes,' Lana said, 'in fact she might be doing her first facial in a few hours, Jane always starts them off with a cumshot or two'

'Oh that is wonderful, said Steve, 'you are such a lucky girl, if I know you correctly, you will just love that!'

'So she will do facials,' said Steve as he entered the information into his computer, 'and what about anal?'

'That goes without saying,' replied Lana.

'I know, but I have to ask anyway,' said Steve, 'and what about gangbangs, is she up for that?'

'Oh of course she is,' said Lana, 'she said so in her contract.'

'Marvellous,' said Steve as he typed. 'And... bukkake, will she do some bukkake?'

'I don't think...' I began to object as Lana cut across me.

'Yes of course she will, isn't that right Erica,' she asked as she looked at me over the rim of her glasses as if she dared for me disagree.

'Yes Madam,' I replied meekly.

'And rimming,' asked Steve.

'That's no problem, she ticked it in her contract Steve,' Lana answered.

'But,' I pleaded, 'I thought it meant receiving not giving.'

'Now Erica,' Lana began in a chastising tone, 'you were quite happy to spend our advance weren't you? So if I were you, I would stop being a whinny girl, and get on with it.'

'Quite right Lana,' said Steve as he looked at me with disapproval.

'Will Erica be keeping his penis,' asked Steve.

'Oh yes I think so, it is small enough not to cause any problems. I think it would be a bit cruel to get rid of it.'

I sighed with relief at hearing this, but just what had I gotten myself into I thought, if these people are willing to consider such a thing.

'Okay said Steve,' as he finished typing and turned to address Lana, 'we will start her off in the fresh faces category and then work her way up to full bimbo. I have booked her in for surgery for some new breasts, but we will also do her vocal chords, ass and alter her tendons, so she can only walk in high heels. And we will see where we go from there in terms of advertisement. We might include her in our late night tv advertisements. You never know Erica,' he said as he turned his attention to me, 'we could even make you the face of our company. Imagine your face on billboards up and down the country?'

'Oh, how wonderful,' Lana said as she rubbed her hands in delight at the thought.

'I see you have a chastity cage on her already, I suggest that maybe you keep the keys for that Lana. If she needs relief she can come to you for it, but I don't want her wasting any of her sexual energy outside of the workplace. Much better, if she identifies her work with her pleasure, we've found that that makes for an enthusiastic Sissy porn star.'

'You are absolutely correct Steve,' said Lana, 'Erica you can call to my office every now and again and I can check your cage for you.'

'Now, just a few more things,' Steve said as he got up from his desk and got the tag gun that was connected to the computer ready, 'as with all of our girls you will be expected to promote yourself at all our conventions and of course you will expected to service important clients of ours from time to time. Now just bend over like a good girl Erica while I tag you.'

I did as he asked and I felt a sharp pain in my ass along with a loud sharp noise. The pain died down a bit to a dull ache soon after the noise and I was left with a bar code on my ass. I rubbed my hand across the sore spot but I didn't feel any change in my ass's texture.

'The gun has tattooed a barcode on you which marks you as our property for the duration of your contract. It has also placed a tiny locator chip under the skin of your ass, just in case you get any ideas of running off to join another porn company, this isn't the circus you know? Now, lets see if it works,' he said as he picked a small barcode scanner off his desk. It made a quick beep, as he ran the scanner over the barcode on my ass and he walked behind his desk to turn his computer screen around so I could see it. I straightened up to see what it said.

It said, 'ERICA KITTEN, PROPERTY OF VIVCOM INC. IF FOUND PLEASE RETURN TO 459684, PLEASURE STUDIOS, LA. Cash reward offered,' and it displayed a little blip on a map in the corner showing my location. I looked at what the screen said in sheer shock. I knew that this meant that my downfall was complete and that my future was set; at least for the next while, and probably more; as they were going to make unalterable changes to my body. A month ago I had been an ordinary man, now what was I? Hardly a man, I thought. As I stood there in my pink heels, camisole and with my plugged butt, basically just after being branded as a slut, as a piece of property, as a play thing, as a sex toy for men to masturbate to while watching me do unspeakable things, I thought that my fate was sealed.

12