One of Those Days Ch. 02

Story Info
Sometimes things just happen, again.
6.3k words
4.6
36.4k
55

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,406 Followers

Thanks to Arc for editing.

You would think that after a Saturday like that my luck would improve, but it didn't! Sunday was even worse. Hubby was up, bright and early, and woke me up by dumping his morning load on my face, more specifically in my left eye. However, by the time I realized what was going on, it was too late to do anything about it - even if I had wanted to.

When he was done, he gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and whispered, "Thanks love, I'm hitting the shower." With that, he simply strolled out of the room and left me there with a disgusting and humiliating load of cum in my eye. While I was using some tissues to clean myself up, I suddenly heard Dani's voice.

"We're clear... Dad's in the shower," she whispered.

Quick as the wind, she and her brother barged into the room. The first thing I noticed was Dani's outfit; she was wearing a black, flimsy, see-through bra with matching panties. There was no way she had slept like that, so she must have put it for Tyler's benefit. When I glanced over at him and saw how fucking fat and purple his dick was, I realized that they must have been up for quite a while.

Before I could say anything, Tyler had hopped on the bed, threw the covers off and got on his knees in between my legs. Without delay, he pressed his hard, mammoth cock against my entrance.

"Excuse me, what do you think you're doing?" I asked, still clearing cum out of my eye socket.

Tyler ignored me and simply shoved his cock into me, without any warning or foreplay. I gasped, dropped my tissue and clawed at the sheets - realizing I couldn't scream.

Dani got down on her knees next to the bed, and smiled as she stared at her brother's fat cock fucking me.

"Jesus Christ, Tyler," I moaned as I clenched my eyes shut, trying to deal with the overwhelming pleasure he was giving me without screaming my lungs out. Unrelenting, he grabbed my hips and just pumped into me, as hard and as fast as he could, clearly trying to cum as quickly as possible.

"Looks like dad beat us to the punch," Dani whispered as she ran her finger around my left eye, scooping up some residual sperm. That comment was enough to set Tyler off, because barely a minute after insolently stuffing his fat dick into me, he arched his back, pulled out of my twat and rushed over to my face, where he promptly exploded. I closed my eyes and my mouth, and took my second facial of the day - I hadn't even gotten out of bed yet!

After shooting his vile cum on my face for more than fifteen seconds, he finally let up and dismounted me. Relieved that it was over, I tried to open my eyes and was about to give my son and daughter a stern talking to, but before I could open my mouth, Dani jumped up from her knees, pulled down her panties and got on top of me, straddling my chest, as she whispered, "Okay, my turn!"

"Oh for god's sa-..." I started to say, realizing what she was doing, but was rudely interrupted as she leaned forward and pressed her wet twat down on my face. Just like that, she started humping my face, spreading her juices - and her brother's freshly deposited sperm - all over the place.

Meanwhile, Tyler pried my legs open and stuffed two fingers up my twat. Realizing that there was no use in fighting them - besides, all this abuse had left me pretty raunchy - I surrendered to my lust, stuck out my tongue, and started licking Dani wherever I could.

Although it was hard to breathe at times, I actually enjoyed what they were doing. A little more respect would have been nice, but I sure as hell wasn't going to reprimand them for treating me like a cheap slut. I climaxed wonderfully around Tyler's skilled fingers, convulsing wildly and moaning loudly into my daughter's sodden twat.

As soon as my orgasm was over, Dani leaned back slightly - taking her twat off my face - and brought her right hand down to her clit. After rubbing it for a moment or two, she slipped two fingers in her already dripping twat and feverishly started drilling herself.

"Dani," I whispered uneasily, realizing what she was up to. She ignored me. And who could blame her. I wasn't convincing anyone - not even myself - in my feeble tone of voice. Tyler leaned over, his head right next to mine, excitedly watching his sister masturbate.

I knew what was going to happen, and I had plenty of time and opportunity to escape, but I didn't. I stayed right where I was. What the hell was I doing? Even when she started grunting and moaning, about two minutes later... all I did, was close my eyes. As Dani climaxed and started squirting all over my face, Tyler leaned in and gave his sister a big, wet sloppy kiss.

So, there I was... getting my third facial of the day. I mean, it wasn't sperm, but it was just as vile. As soon as her itch had been scratched, Dani broke the kiss with her brother, dismounted me and got up from the bed. Without giving me another look, the two of them simply walked out.

A little confused, I used the sheets to clean off my slut face, wondering what to make of all that. I mean, I enjoyed sex as much as the next girl, and I know we'd done some pretty nasty things the day before, but Dani and Tyler had been extremely rude and disrespectful.

Then again, my husband had also just dumped his morning load on my face.

The fact that we were married didn't score him any extra points as I blamed him as much as I blamed the kids.

As I was trying to figure it all out, I caught myself putting a finger up my soaking wet twat, sliding it back and forth slowly. Realizing I was just a slut to everyone else, I figured I might as well act like one, too. I slipped a second finger in my pussy and started masturbating for keeps. I put my legs high up in the air, spreading them as far as I could, trying to be as slutty as possible.

While I was fingering the shit out of myself, a nasty thought popped into my head. I should make Ryan ask for permission first, from now on, before spurting on my face. Since I wouldn't be asking the same consideration from the kids, I'd truly be a conniving, little whore.

Focusing on that thought, I came violently and began squirting all over the bed. After thoroughly soaking myself, the sheets, and the covers, I got on my knees and straddled Ryan's pillow, drenching it. If the kids could only see me now, I thought, as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. The final minute of my orgasm was spent squatting over hubby's nightstand, creating a large puddle on top of its wooden surface.

I collapsed on the bed and laid there for a few minutes, amidst my own juices. This was without a doubt my nastiest solo activity of the last decade. After catching my breath for a little while, I took a warm shower and changed the sheets.

Like every Sunday, we had breakfast together, and despite all the secrets we were keeping from each other, it was a relaxing and enjoyable moment. After breakfast, Ryan started doing some light garden work while I cleaned up the kitchen.

Suddenly, Dani called out from the living room, "Hey Mom... come and suck Tyler's cock!"

I walked into the living room, and saw her sitting on her knees, in front of the couch, stroking her brother's cock.

"Oh guys, we can't keep doing this," I whispered, not really convincing anyone.

"Look how fucking big it is, Mom," Dani whispered, holding his cock by the base and gently wobbling it back and forth.

"I know how big it is, Dani, I had it inside of me less than an hour ago, remember?"

"Come on Mom, suck it," she smirked, looking up at me.

"Why don't you suck it?" I deflected the question. Not exactly my best parenting moment, I know.

"What do you think I've been doing for the last ten minutes?" she replied, "Now we want you to suck it."

"Why?" I asked.

"We love seeing you sneak around behind dad's back," she whispered, a big smile on her face.

"Aagh, you guys are such a bad influence," I said as I walked up to the couch and got down on my knees next to Dani, sliding my slut mouth over Tyler's pole. His sister had worked him over pretty good because his dick was throbbing even before I got started.

A small, soft voice in the back of my head screamed, "What the hell are you doing?"

However, it quickly faded away, overpowered by my lust and the exhilaration of going behind my husband's back again. I didn't even had to suck him that hard or long. After barely two minutes, Tyler climaxed in my mouth, pumping it full with his sperm.

I swallowed everything, cleaned his tip with my tongue, and then poked my head back up.

"There, happy?" I asked, as I looked up at Dani, trying to sound as slutty as I could, for some reason.

"Yes, you can go back to whatever it was you were doing," Dani dismissed me, with a disrespectful wave of her hand. I knew that I should have been angry or insulted, but her rude remark only made my cunt twitch.

After finishing up in the kitchen, I went to help Ryan out back, trimming the hedges a little bit and tending to the roses. It almost helped to get my mind out of the gutter... almost, as Dani and Tyler - and the things we'd done - were constantly floating around in my head.

When the garden work was done, Ryan decided to tinker with his bike for a bit, so I went back inside to take a shower. As I hadn't seen the kids in a while, I decided - against better judgement - to swing by their rooms and have a look. I found them in Dani's room, fucking. Stark naked, Dani was straddling her brother, screwing him slow and soft.

She turned her head without stopping what she was doing and smiled, "Oh hey Mom, you wanna cut in?"

"No, thanks," I smiled casually, "Just make sure dad doesn't catch the two of you."

With that excellent piece of parenting advice, I slowly closed my daughter's bedroom door and went towards the bathroom, where I took off my clothes and turned on the shower, afterwards I walked to the upstairs toilet to take a quick leak.

I had barely sat down when Dani yanked the door open and moved out of the way, making room for a furiously wanking Tyler. Realizing what he was doing, I jumped up and tried to get out of the way. Unfortunately, he was already too close and had a lot more momentum than I had, so after bumping into him, I toppled backwards.

I lost my balance altogether and ended up in between the wall and the toilet bowl, my ass and right foot on the floor, and my left leg up on the seat. It didn't even slow Tyler down. He stepped over me, took aim and simply let loose. He ejaculated on my face, on my tits, on my legs and even in my hair.

"Fuck yeah, this is even more perfect than I expected," Dani chuckled, looking on.

"Holy shit," her brother whispered, after he was done drizzling sperm on me. He took a step back, grabbed my left foot - which was still on the seat - and insolently wiped his cock off on the sole. Then, he walked out snickering along with his sister at my misfortune.

I took a moment to look at myself in that disgracing position while covered in my son's cum. I thought about going after them and giving them a stern talking to, but, truth be told, I didn't really mind serving as target practice for my boy. So I decided to hit the bathroom and take that shower.

After letting the hot stream of water wash away all of my stress and residual lust for nearly ten minutes, I stepped out of the shower and started toweling off. As luck would have it, just then, hubby walked in to take a shower, too. He smiled and walked up to me, putting his hand under my towel. I planned to let him do whatever he wanted - I felt like I owed him - but after barely thirty seconds, Dani barged in.

"Mom, I need you... it's like a total emergency," she shrieked.

"Dani, I..." I was about to protest and kick her out but she grabbed my arm and said, "Come on, you need to see this!"

As she nearly dragged me out, I glanced over at hubby, who smiled and nodded - surprisingly understanding considering the circumstances. Dani led me into her room where Tyler was waiting for us.

"Was he...?" he asked, curious.

"Hard as a rock!" Dani giggled.

"You guys did that on purpose, didn't you?" I caught on, realizing that there was no emergency and this had been a ruse to get me out of hubby's reach.

"Hell yeah, total cock block!" Dani giggled.

"I can't believe you guys," I said, shocked, "That's your father in there!"

"And your husband..." Dani rebutted, pointing out my hypocrisy.

"We made you something," Tyler said, as he handed me a name tag, made out of a few old shoe laces and a piece of cardboard. It read "FAMILY CUM DUMP".

"It seemed appropriate, you know, after this morning," Dani chuckled.

Absolutely shocked, I said, "Ok, this has gone far enou..."

I was interrupted as Dani nonchalantly reached out and undid the knot on my towel, causing it fall to the floor, leaving me stark naked in front of the two of them.

Annoyed at her disrespect once again, I slapped her hand away and said, "Stop it!"

That got their attention.

"Look, I like playing and fooling around as much as anyone else..." I said, "... but this is just plain disrespectful. You guys are taking this a little too far."

"What are you talking about?" Dani asked, quickly moving her hand to my right tit, tweaking my nipple, sending a jolt of electricity through my body.

"I am talking about basic respect," I said, slapping her hand away a second time.

"That's funny," Dani chuckled.

"What is?" I asked.

"You asking for respect when you're on your knees," Dani replied, as she put both her hands on my shoulders and started pushing me down.

"Oh Dani," I whispered, exasperated, as I felt my knees giving way. I realized I was in a fight I couldn't possibly win. Not only were Dani and Tyler highly motivated and determined, I was too much of a wanton slut to tell them off.

Barely five seconds later, I was on my knees and Dani was hiking up her skirt, flaunting her ass in my face. Tyler swiftly whipped out his cock and started stroking it.

"Put it in," she whispered, bending forward, as she glanced back at him. Shamelessly, he stepped up to her and penetrated his sister, right in front of me - inches away from my face.

After taking about thirty of his shoves, Dani squatted down in front of me, causing Tyler's big cock to slip out of her. Without missing a beat, she grabbed him by the shaft and guided the swollen, wet tip to my mouth.

"Dani..." I whispered, fighting the urge to gobble down my son's dick in one big swoop. Realizing I was playing hard to get, she put her free hand on the back of my head and pushed me forward. As soon as Tyler's dick touched my lips, I was a goner; I opened up and swallowed him whole, tasting my daughter's twat.

I sucked my son's foul cock for about three minutes, right in front of my daughter. Then, as I heard hubby leave the bathroom - realizing that Dani's bedroom door was still open - I jumped up, wrapped my towel around me again and walked into the hallway.

"So, what was the emergency?" hubby asked, as we walked into the master bedroom together.

"Emergency?" I asked, confused.

"With Dani... in the bathroom, remember?"

"Oh right," I caught on, "Nothing to worry about. I just had a little conversation with her about respect!"

"I see," hubby replied, drawing the wrong conclusion, "And did she get the message!"

"I reckon so," I replied, thinking back to how she had degraded me.

When I felt hubby trying to put his hand back up my towel, I stepped away from him, giggled and said, "Not now sweetie, I'm not in the mood anymore." A strange thing to say, considering the fact that my wetness was running down my thigh. I don't know why I turned him down, but it felt strangely gratifying. I quickly grabbed some clothes and made for the bathroom to get dressed.

When I came back out, I noticed that hubby was still in our room, and that he had closed the door. I smiled as I thought about what he was probably doing in there. For a moment - but only for a moment - I contemplated walking back in and helping him out. Instead, I headed downstairs and found Dani sitting on Tyler's lap on the living room couch.

She had her top and bra pulled up to her armpits and was absentmindedly playing with her brother's cock, while watching tv. When she noticed me come in, she smiled wickedly and began jacking him off even more obviously. I glanced at her exposed tits and at my son's throbbing cock for a few more seconds, and, suddenly, something snapped inside of me.

"Your father is upstairs jerking off," I blurted out.

An even bigger smile appeared on Dani's face - Tyler was getting his cock stroked, so he wasn't really paying attention to me.

"I, uh... I turned him down just before I... came down," I stammered. Oh my god, why did I say that? What was wrong with me?

"Good for you, mom," she replied in a condescending tone, "Now, I think you should suck Tyler's cock and take his cum on your face."

Feeling pretty raunchy, I got on my knees in front of the couch and did what was expected of me. I lowered my head onto their laps, nudged my daughter's fingers out of the way and swallowed my son's huge cock whole. Feverishly horny, I began bobbing my head up and down, eager to please my boy - and girl - in any way I could.

"Does it feel good, sucking on your son's cock, while your husband is upstairs, all alone, jacking off?" Dani teased, knowing damn well how to push everyone's buttons.

"Uh huh," I grunted with Tyler's dick in my throat.

"Does it make you feel like a slut?" Dani asked as she softly caressed my hair.

"Yes," I hissed, feeling my wet cunt contract.

"Poor daddy," Dani continued as she openly mocked her father, "Pumping his sad little prick..."

"Oh shit Dani," Tyler moaned, announcing his impending orgasm.

"... and nowhere to shoot his cum..." Dani continued, grinning.

"Oh fuck," Tyler growled.

"... while his bitch wife is taking a fucking facial!" she said as she pulled Tyler's dick out of my slut mouth and aimed it at the center of my face and pumped it wildly.

I closed my eyes and kept my face right where it was, accepting my son's cum barrage like the true cum slut I had become. Dani moved his spurting dick all over and took pride in covering as much skin as possible. When he was done shooting and dribbling cum, I instinctively bent my head forward and started licking his cock and balls clean.

God, what have I become, I thought as I got up and staggered, with both eyes creamed shut, into the kitchen to rinse Tyler's spunk off my whore face. When I walked back into the living room, I was surprised to see that Dani hadn't moved from her brother's lap and still had her tits out. He was absentmindedly playing with them, flicking her nipples and wobbling them up and down, while they were both watching tv.

Realizing that if I stayed in the living room, I'd probably end up with my tits out too and quite possibly with another load in my face, I headed back into the kitchen. I poured myself a drink, grabbed a good book, and sat down in the patio. When his wank was over, hubby came down and joined me. We talked for a little while. Well, actually he did. I just sat there, wondering what he'd say if he knew what a cum bucket I had become for our son.

Although I felt kind of bad for what I had done, or hadn't done, I made absolutely no effort to make it up to him. After realizing that I wasn't in a particularly talkative mood, we both read for about an hour and a half. Then, when Ryan got up to take a leak, he came back out onto the patio and asked, "Hey hon, where are the kids?"

"Up in their room, probably," I replied, realizing that they were probably screwing around somewhere. I didn't go looking for them until after dinner.

There was a good movie on, so we all decided to watch it. I was sitting on the one sitter, while hubby and the kids were on the three sitter, with Dani in-between the two of them, her knees pulled up to her torso and a blanket draped over them, obscuring Tyler's swollen crotch from his dad's eyes.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,406 Followers
12