One of Those Days Ch. 03

Story Info
Dani breaks up with her boyfriend.
7.3k words
4.59
21.9k
30

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,406 Followers

With all the fooling around I was doing with mom and Tyler, one would almost forget that I also had a boyfriend. Not that I had particularly missed him these past two days. Mom's twat and Tyler's fat dick had seen to that. I hadn't replied any of his texts or returned his calls. As a matter of fact, I had barely given him any thought at all.

Monday morning, after swallowing Tyler's morning load and rimming mom in the shower, I texted Carl that we needed to talk. I was planning on cutting him loose. With Tyler providing me with all the sperm and abuse I could possibly need, I didn't see any point in riding a bus for thirty minutes just to get laid...

"Hi slut, what time is your last class?" he texted back.

I loved it when he called me that, it always made my pussy tingle.

"Three," I replied.

"Mom is taking Dee to music class at 3.30 and then to her swimming class, so they won't be home till 5.30, come on over... I wanna fuck you," he texted.

I thought about it; I was going to be there anyway... I might as well let him pound me one more time.

"I'll be there at around 4.15," I replied. Truth be told, putting out for him, just before dumping him made me feel cheap and sleazy.

I had always thought that his parents were very open-minded - that was before mom and I turned into complete sluts for Tyler, off course. They always welcomed me with open arms and didn't mind if Carl and I retreated to the privacy of his room to fuck, sometimes for hours.

No cars on the driveway, that was a good sign. I rang the doorbell and waited. After a quick hug and a passionate kiss, I took off my coat and purse, kicked off my shoes and followed him up the stairs, straight to his room.

As usual we skipped the foreplay all together and he got on top of me right away, not bothering with taking off my clothes. He just pushed them out of the way. He had his hard cock inside of me in no time at all.

Suddenly, about six minutes into the fucking, his sister Dee suddenly barged in and asked, "Carl, have you seen my trai... oh my god, sorry... sorry, sorry, I am sorry, sorry... "

"Dee, goddamned... get out!" as he looked at her, but didn't stop what he was doing. It didn't even slow him down, as a matter of fact he actually banged slightly harder out of anger!

"But I... I just..." she stammered as she clenched her eyes shut, as if that was going to make things less awkward.

"Get... out," Carl grunted as he started shuddering.

"Oh god Dee!" he screamed, angry that she was still there, but as he was unable to stop his orgasm, he unloaded his balls deep into my steaming hot cunt, while staring at his sister. Luckily for him, I wasn't the jealous type.

Dee quickly closed the door and after slamming home a few more times, Carl rolled off me and snuggled me.

"I thought you were home alone," I asked.

"Me too, the little brat probably forgot something..."

"Little? She's your twin sister, you were born the same day."

"I came out five minutes earlier, five minutes is five minutes."

"Well, she'll surely think twice now before barging into your room without knocking," I quipped.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I wasn't, you know... I mean I was thinking of you when I..."

"No, you weren't," I said as I got up and headed for the bathroom, "But that's okay, I forgive you," I said with a smile.

Then we heard the front door slam shut.

"There, problem gone," he said, as he followed me into the bathroom. Carl quickly took off all his clothes and started helping me out of mine, as I was trying to freshen up. After groping my tits and ass extensively through my underwear, I looked down and could see his cock getting hard again.

I smiled and asked, "Ready for more, huh?"

He didn't answer, but pushed me down to my knees so that his hard cock was right in my face. I figured I had time to swallow one last load, opened my mouth, engulfed his veiny shaft and started sucking.

He grew bigger and fatter in my mouth, which made me wet. I began bobbing my head up and down, slobbering over his balls and shaft, generously applying my saliva all over the place.

Suddenly, totally out of the blue, Carl's mom Cathy barged into the bathroom, saying, "It has to be here somewhere Dee, I've seen it only this morn... oh Carl, sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"Mom!" he groaned in frustration as he covered his cock with both hands.

Not knowing what to do, I just sat there, looking up at her.

"Sorry Carl, but Dee said you two were going at it in your room, so I didn't know..."

"Yeah all right," Carl whispered, raising his hand, indicating that he didn't want the whole explanation, "Is there something you need?"

Meanwhile Cathy looked down at me and said, "Hi Dani."

"Hi, Mrs. Baker... I am sorry, we didn't..."

"Don't worry about it dear, I am sorry to interrupt... I'll be out of your hair just as soon as I've found Dee's black swimsuit... the competition is in twenty minutes," as she tiptoed in and checked the hamper for a few seconds.

"Why doesn't she just wear her red one?" Carl asked.

"There's a rip in the red one; we need the black one, or she'll miss the competition.

"Uhm, I... check my room, under the bed," Carl whispered.

Cathy looked at him funny for a moment, then said, "Yeah, I'll do that!"

As she closed the door behind her, heading for his room, I turned my head up towards him threateningly and asked, with an evil smile on my face, "Your sister's bathing suit... really?"

His face turned red as a beet.

I gave him a naughty smile, as I pushed his hands out of the way and slowly grabbed his shaft, jerking it slightly. Just when I had jerked his cock to full size again and was about to wrap my mouth around his cock again, his mom barged back in again, passing us by and heading straight for the sink with Dee's black swimsuit in her hands.

"Mom!" Carl sighed as he made no effort to conceal his cock this time. I too was more at ease the second time around and just kept my hand wrapped around his shaft, jerking it ever so slowly as I watched the scene unfold in front of me.

Genuinely shocked and angry, Cathy said, "Look, I'm sorry... but I can't have your sister go swimming in this now, can I?"

As she held it open for both of us to see, I could feel Carl's cock harden and twitch. The black spandex material was completely covered in dried up cum stains from top to bottom, strands, stains, drops...

I gawked at the bathing suit as I instinctively started jerking a little bit faster. Figuring she'd made her point, Cathy turned back around and started washing the bathing suit under the running faucet, using hand soap as an aid.

"She's your sister for Christ's sake," Cathy murmured, clearly still shocked.

"And then there's all the panties and bras I saw under there," Cathy continued, "The pink bra with the flowers on it? I've been looking for it for weeks. I don't mind you borrowing my underwear or a bathing suit from your sister for that matter, but at least have the decency to put it in the washing bin when you're done with it!"

At that moment, even though I was stimulating him ever so slightly, Carl went off like a fire hose and began shooting ribbons of cum all over me; in my face, on my arms, my chest, my bra, my thighs... and because he was doing so in complete silence, his mother didn't notice and just kept on ranting while trying to wash off all the cum from her daughter's bathing suit.

"I mean, some of the underwear under your bed has so much cum on them that it's hard to tell what color they were originally... it's downright disgusting!" she murmured. Meanwhile Carl kept convulsing in silent agony, emptying his balls mainly on my face.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying every second of it. I love a good degrading facial once in a while, especially in depraved circumstances like these. The last drop was dangling from his cock head, about to fall down between my legs, when Cathy switched off the faucet and turned towards us, about to reach for a towel.

"I think I've got it all..." she started to whisper when she suddenly noticed me, covered in her son's spunk. She gawked at me and stared several seconds at all the cum on my face, my rack and my arms, before her brain switched on again.

"Right..." she whispered as she averted her eyes and quickly scampered out of the bathroom, mumbling, "Sorry, I'll just grab a towel from storage,"

As I got up and admired myself in the bathroom mirror, Carl reclined on the floor and sighed relieved.

"So, your sister AND your mother, you little perv!" I smiled.

"Look, I... I don't..."

"Don't sweat it, I know how guys operate... any hole will do, right?" I whispered.

He looked at the floor slightly embarrassed.

"I didn't know you were such a pervert, I'll have to punish you!"

Carl looked at me and said, "Oh really?"

I turned towards him, forgoing cleaning his cum off my body and face, pushed my panties down and pointed at my twat, whispering, "You know what to do..."

He smiled and kneeled down, licking me between my legs. After about ten seconds, I got down on my back on the floor and Carl took off my panties off completely, then stuck his head back in between my legs and started the real work. He was rather good at oral sex and he had me trembling and wet all over within a minute or two.

Then, for the fourth time, we were interrupted!

His mom shouted from downstairs, "Carl, we're off!"

Carl lifted his head and replaced his tongue with two fingers - making me jump with joy - as he shouted," Mom, for crying out loud... " and crooked his fingers a couple of times in my cunt, making me moan and trash.

"Will Dani be staying for dinner?" she asked, clearly not caring about her bad timing.

"No, Mrs. Baker [grunt]," I shouted, "I need to be home for [moan] dinner."

I didn't care about dinner, but I had promised Tyler I'd let him fuck me up the ass again and would suck him off afterwards, so I was rather keen on getting home on time.

"Okay, till next time then, Dani."

"Till next time [moan] Mrs.Baker!" I fibbed, not planning on returning. Carl was driving me crazy with his fingering and he darn well knew it.

"Bye Carl, see you in a bit," she yelled. I couldn't believe it. She had to be doing it on purpose.

Carl shoved his fingers deeper and crooked them even more, making me cum instantly and yelled, "Yes mom, now will you please leave us be!"

When we heard her walking out the door, we relaxed a little bit more and I let him finish me off properly. He really took his time and gave me another orgasm after the first one. During my two orgasms, I heard my phone bling a couple of times.

After cuddling and resting on his bed for a while, he said, "Let's go get a drink."

"Let me just check my phone, I'll be right there," I said as I reached into my purse. As Carl headed for the bathroom, I unlocked my phone and grinned when I noticed a dick pick from Tyler. I quickly snapped a pic of my freshly fingered twat and sent it back, with a smiley right behind it.

Almost instantly, he sent a text back, which read, "Help me cum?"

"Now?" I sent back.

"Is this a bad time?" he asked, knowing fully well I was over at Carl's.

"No, give me a minute," I sent back, then headed into the night hall where I ran into Carl, who had just finished taking a leak.

"Hey, I need to call my mom... she's pretty worried for some reason," I fibbed, "I'll be down as soon as I can, okay? I'll have an ice tea."

"Cool," he said, as he headed down the stairs.

I dialed Tyler as I headed back into Carl's room and closed the door.

"I only have a few minutes," I whispered when he answered.

"You over at Carl's?" he asked.

"Yes."

"He's an asshole... say it," Tyler said.

"He's an asshole," I repeated, "I am about to break up with him."

"Tell me you like my cock better," he said. I could hear him stroking.

"I do like your cock better," I said, "You fuck me so much better than he does..."

I was telling him exactly what he wanted to hear.

"I can't wait for tonight when you put it up my ass, and then in my mouth," I whispered, "I would never let Carl do that to me."

"Oh fuck," he said, telling me that he wouldn't last much longer.

"Oh shit, oh fuck," he grunted, as he was climaxing.

"I am your slut, Tyler... I am your fucking slut!"

That did it. Except for some loud grunting and screaming, everything remained quiet for about twenty seconds.

Then he grunted, "God sis, that was awesome."

I giggled and said, "You're welcome. Now, I gotta go. See you in a few hours."

I locked my phone and walked into the night hall, feeling pretty frisky from what I had done with Tyler just now. I was about to head down, when I heard the shower in the bathroom. I peeked in and seeing Carl's silhouette behind the shower curtain, with his surprisingly big and hard cock through the foggy room got me all hot and bothered again.

Oh well, one more, I reckoned. I snuck up on him and swiftly got on my knees - disturbing the curtain as little as possible. I stimulated my clit with two fingers as I patiently waited for him to turn around towards me. As soon as he did, I wrapped my hand around the base of his dick and engulfed it with my mouth. Jeez, it actually felt bigger.

He grunted as I started bobbing my head up and down very fast. Because the water from the shower head was splashing down past his body onto my face, I couldn't look up to see his face.

It wasn't until twenty seconds later that I suddenly heard a deep male voice say" Good god, Dani!"

Startled and scared shitless, I moved my head out of the shower's spray and looked up to find out I was sucking David's - Carl's dad - cock! I let his cock slip from my mouth, shocked. In the few awkward seconds when we were looking at each other, trying to grasp how we got here in our current situation, his cock veered up several times and bumped against my chin.

I was hardly in a position to comment on that, as my hand was still wrapped around his huge base, jerking him off ever so slightly.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry Mr. Baker... I thought you were Carl... I am so sorry, this is all so confusing... all these interruptions... fuck!" I whispered, still not letting go of his cock.

"It's okay Dani," he whispered, as he gently grabbed my head between his hands, guiding his big shlong towards my mouth.

"Shouldn't we..." I whispered. This was all I could say, because by then his cock bumped against my lips and I opened wide so he could slide his fuck stick into my slut mouth. Well, this was a nice bonus, I thought to myself.

Slowly but determined, he started to fuck my mouth and throat, making me gag a few times before letting go of my head and letting me do all the work. I started bobbing my head up and down his cock, swirling my tongue around his big, throbbing cock.

"Ohh, Dani, fuck!" he grunted.

I kept sucking him, thinking about how Carl could probably walk into the bathroom at any moment. He unloaded about two minutes later in my mouth and wiped his tip off on my slut lips. I swallowed, cleaned his shaft and his little head and crawled out of the shower, thinking I would just dry myself off and that would be the end of it.

Fortunately, he got out as well and grabbed me as I was reaching for a towel. As he groped my tits with his left hand, he put his right one in between my legs.

"Mr. Baker, what are you doing?" as I felt his still hard cock pressing against my thigh.

"That was nice Dani, but that was just foreplay," he grinned.

He picked me up and sat me down on the sink, gently pushed my legs open with his strong hands and pushed the tip of his cock against my cunt. He did it very slowly and didn't force anything. I could have stopped him at any given time, but I simply leaned back without saying a word and watched him penetrate me. With one quick trust, he entered me just like his son had done so many times before.

I let him have his way with me. I let him fuck me as hard and as fast as he wanted. He fucked me on the sink, on all fours on the floor, up against the wall, on the floor on my back with my knees next to my head and finally with him on his back on the floor and me on top bouncing up and down his big cock.

I orgasmed wonderfully in that final position and as he moved from under me, I started rubbing my clit and fingering my cunt to prolong my orgasm. Hardly paying any attention to what I was doing, he got up, grabbed his big dick and started jerking off, aiming for the center of my face. He sprayed his big fat load all over my face and tits... just like that, without asking permission.

As he collapsed on the floor, panting and breathing heavily, I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror; very gently touching the huge amount of cum on my face - one finger at a time.

While I was staring at myself in the mirror, he glanced up at me and asked, "Are you okay?"

"You... you marked me," I whispered, "in my face nonetheless, that is so... fucking hot!"

Then, as if things weren't complicated enough, Carl barged into the bathroom, asking, "Dani, are you in here? Your ice tea is..."

When he opened the door all the way and saw me standing there, soaked with his father's sperm - his cock still dripping sperm - he froze...

"What the fuck..." Carl said, "Dani? Is that...?" he asked, looking at my cum soaked face, his brain unwilling to grasp what he knew had happened.

"We're sorry Carl," David reacted, "It was an accident."

"An accident... how? She's a fucking mess... besides, looks like you... fucked her!" he said, pointing at my pussy, which had obviously been pounded very recently. David batted his eyes, not knowing what to say.

"Carl," I whispered, realizing there was no way I could talk myself out of this. I was ready to call it quits right then and there and end our relationship, figuring he wouldn't be able to forgive me anyway. Besides, I wasn't sorry about what I had done; his dad's cock was bigger than his, and he was a much better fuck to boot.

"I wanna see it," he blurted out, grabbing his half-hard dong.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"I wanna see you take my dad's cock," he blurted out. Now, that offer was as surprising as it was attractive, but he was about to sweeten the deal even more.

"And I want you to wear Dee's clothes," he added. I looked him up and down. Now that his father had fucked the shit out of me, Carl's cock wasn't coming anywhere near my holes again, I knew that much. But I didn't mind the prospect of getting under his dad again. I looked at David, who was as surprised as I was.

While Carl thought I was considering the idea to patch things up between us, I couldn't help but think what a nasty slut I was. Not only had I cheated on him with my own brother more times than I could count - and that was just one weekend - I had let his father have his way with me. And now to top it all off, he was asking me to cuckold him, right in front of him. Of course I said yes!

"What about your mom?"

"She won't be back for another hour, Dee's competition lasts at least an hour," he replied, stroking his dick in anticipation.

"Fine then," I whispered, "What do you want me to wear?"

He scampered into Dee's room, rummaged through her drawers for about twenty seconds, then came back out and handed me some light blue, lace panties, a matching bra and a top, with the words "Daddy's girl." written across the front.

"My god," David whispered as he grabbed his dong, visibly lusting after me - as I started putting on his daughter's slutty outfit.

"Last chance to change your mind," I said, turning to Carl, cocking my hips.

He took a step back, away from us and grabbed his dong, tugging it as he looked me up and down.

"Alright then," I said, as I backed away towards Dee's bed and reclined, getting on my back.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,406 Followers
12