One of Us

Story Info
My work in a charity becomes difficult.
6.4k words
4.64
4.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of Us

I have no 'proper job' so I help out in a couple of charities to 'keep me out of mischief' -- fat chance. One of them sets out to place delinquent or semi-delinquent young adults with capable foster parents. They're anywhere between 12 and 17 and some of them are quite challenging. I enjoy the company of my fellow workers and the satisfaction of occasional successes, but I can't claim to be responsible for the actual placements as I mainly get involved in admin, I don't enjoy the cold-calling - fund raising - so it suits me to give up one or two mornings a week in moving paper around and doing my bit.

My fellow workers are an interesting bunch with most of them being bored housewives like me with only one or two full time, fully paid people who have all the clearances to deal with the young men and women we raise money for. Josie is a sweet, twenty-something straight out of university and slightly busty, not totally slim but not fat and very pretty with lovely blue eyes. The other one is Patrick, a massive 6'4" hulk who's almost as broad as he is tall and me being five foot six in my heels, I can't do anything but look up to him. Although he's very 'English' he once played rugby for Western Australia so that might describe his neck-less appearance better. Although he deserves my respect as he works terribly hard, he has one awful flaw -- I'll come to that. In the meantime, let me just say that he is terribly good at placing our youngsters with the correct families, seemingly being able to know from a glance at the paperwork who will be best placed with whom.

The flaw, though, is rather awkward as it slightly undermines his better than good image, his total ability and his almost too perfect manner. He believes that children should be beaten, beaten regularly, for good reasons and for no reason and that corporal punishment is the only way to control unruly youngsters. Given my proclivities you might think that I'd agree but my anthropology thesis has led me to the conclusion that it's total bollocks, it does nothing but confuse young people and what I'm after is totally different, it's a sexual thing and youngsters shouldn't be lumbered with that. But Patrick is adamant 'beat them and they'll behave'.

Last Tuesday I was in the office and was having one of those conversations we all have over the coffee machine with Patrick and Josie when Patrick started to bang on again about Corporal Punishment and how much good it could do. Josie seemed to get a little flustered and left but Patrick kept on going till I was in a bit of a daze and his question caught me completely and sleepily off-guard.

"Were you spanked at school or at home?" he asked my dazed brain and so, without thinking I replied:

"No, no, neither." But what I didn't say was 'I've never been spanked' and knew that that was exactly what I should have said, that or 'I've no experience of spanking young people.' Okay, a white lie but the only words that would have ended the chat. However, not having said it I realised that I had given something of the game away and felt myself going very red -- another means of yielding information and none of it would be lost on Patrick. There was an awkward silence and I felt him looking me up and down.

"So, if not as a child..." he drew it out "... not at school and not in the family home" he was staring at my beetroot face "then, I wonder where and when." I said nothing but looked away.

"Well Joanna. Where and when have you been spanked, punished?" His tone was commanding, overbearing and demanded an answer.

"It's private" I muttered, "private between me and... well, whoever." That was my second mistake. What I did not say was 'private between me and my husband' but, and in my own defence, I was still in a daze, still wrong-footed by his earlier remarks and in a bit of a world of my own.

"So, private between you and whoever, not between you and John, your husband. So, Joanna, who are these 'whoever' people?" I was struck dumb. How does one confess such a thing? Goodness knows I should be able to, I've done it often enough but here with Patrick, my boss -- so to speak -- it was different. I know it's not a proper job, but I am valued and to put that at risk seemed crazy but, on the other hand, I had the itch. The itch not only throughout my nates but the butterflies in my tummy, the crazy images of Patrick holding my head and thrusting into it, the anticipation of a real believer in CP as 'punishment' and not my normal erotic game. I could sense he was angling to get into my headspace and, at first, I resisted strongly, my instinct being to keep work and sex apart. After all, it can only end in tears, can't it? With me leaving and being 'outed' as weird and him immune. On the other hand, he was kind of cute in a commanding sort of way and there are other jobs -- it's not like I'm paid anything, and his hands are very large and he is very tall, bulky, ex rugby player build, a prop build. And I did have the itch emerging, making me writhe a little bit. My decision was mad. I replied.

"They vary, it can be someone new every time it happens, or it could be old 'faithful's' returning for another bite of the cherry" and, with that, I walked away. That knocked the stuffing out of him. I went back to my little office, glass-fronted and very open-door and sat down and made my way through some papers but not really concentrating, just allowing my peripheral vision to watch his progress towards my space. His knock was rather timid, but I beckoned him in.

"Um, Joanna..." He closed the door behind him.

"Patrick." I replied flatly.

"Yes. Well, what you said just now..."

"Yes?"

"Was that, was that a joke, a tease, a way of telling me to back off?" And so, he had given me a second chance to put him off the scent and return to normal: but would I take it?

"What do you think Patrick?" I was playing for time, madly thinking it through. I could just pass it off as a joke and we could walk away and say no more. I looked at his hands.

"I'm a little unsure..." he confided.

It really was up to me now. I could end it here and move on, my job in no danger, my reputation intact or feel that tumultuous angry hornets' nest of anticipation that always precedes a beating. I took another look at his hands. The best decisions are always made when the odds are overwhelming, and the hands are like hams. I lowered my head and my tone.

"It was no joke, Patrick. It was the truth." He said nothing but just stared into the middle distance and stood motionless for all of five minutes.

"I see. I'll have to think about that." And then he was gone. I was so shocked. The very least I was expecting was an inquisition but instead I heard nothing more from him the whole day and I left feeling very down in the dumps. But about eight that evening I received a text message from him asking when I was next at the office. I replied Thursday morning, and he said I was to be sure to speak with him before I left. His tone was ominous, and I felt things had not gone the way I wanted them to.

Thursday came around eventually and, feeling sure I was facing dismissal I drove in occupying a very dark place in my head. I loved the work I did and, although unpaid it contributed considerably to the wealth of our existence in many ways other than money. So, in a contrite mood I waited till about half past eleven and feeling that all eyes were on me I walked from my own little office to Patricks' palatial two-room affair. I knocked and, seeing me through the glass door he waved me in.

"Joanna, good, now, then have a seat." I sat and awaited my fate.

"The other day, we were chatting about some rather, well, unusual and very personal matters concerning your discipline and how it is provided for you by other people. That is, people outside your marriage. With me so far?"

"Yes."

"I'm a little unsure as to the suitability of such a penchant existing in an environment such as ours -- given the people we work with and for" 'hypocrite' I thought but he went on "and I'm perfectly sure I would be justified in asking for your resignation and, indeed, were they to know anything about it the board would surely insist on that course of action."

"Yes." Was all I could pathetically manage.

"However, you are a valuable asset and your work and contribution highly prized so I feel duty bound to help in any way I can."

"Right." My tone got a little brighter.

"I have a proposition for you." He didn't stop but rattled on in a tone of flowing anticipation. "Turn up here next Saturday and you will receive a fully comprehensive punishment beating, no holds barred and, on a regular basis thereafter maintenance sessions say, every other month or so and I feel we can keep your desires at bay." He paused but I said nothing. "Fail to turn up and I will know that you are going to tender your resignation within two weeks and, should you fail to do so I will ask for it and make it known why I am doing so." I remained silent for a moment.

"I don't understand: you say that my behaviour is so bad that it merits dismissal, yet you propose carrying out that behaviour here in this office?"

"Exactly and, by doing so, I will have satisfied myself that your desires have been seen to and that our clients are in no danger from your wanton sexual excesses. You don't have to say anything now, you have until Saturday to decide and, even then you don't have to say anything at all, just turn up, or write the letter. I'll be here alone from midday to deal with you."

I left his office in a bewildered daze and found myself nursing a cup of coffee, my nose steamy and lost above the black liquid. Josie came in.

"Are you okay? You seem lost in thought."

"Yes, lots to think about." But I needed to cover all the bases "I may have to come in on Saturday, could I have an entry pass just in case."

"Of course, you can, I'll get you a tab." In fact, I'd already made up my mind: I wanted the job, I wanted the beating, I wanted those hands to maul me, and I knew there was the possibility of a large cock waiting to be drained so it was pretty obvious what, I had to do. So, on Friday evening I started to explain to my husband that I might have to go into the office the next day and why but he interrupted and said that I couldn't and handed me an envelope. Inside it there were directions and instructions for the activities the next day, which were to involve a dominatrix in Bournemouth called Erica. My husband goes to so much trouble over these arrangements that there was no way I would not follow his instructions so I would have to just call Patrick and tell him I'd go the following Saturday.

Those of you that have read the earlier account called 'Erica's Loss' will be aware that it was a very thorough session, that it was completely unexpected and, throughout, was slightly marred by my worry over not being able to get through to Patrick. My mobile was in my car, which was being serviced and Patrick has one of those systems that rejects all calls that are not from people in his address book. I even tried phoning the office but just got the recorded out-of-hours message. To make matters worse, after my Saturday encounter I was too bruised to be beaten for at least ten days and possibly more. I was sunk. The next day I was due in the office was on Tuesday so thought I could explain then. Tuesday arrived and so did I but there was no Patrick and now, even with my mobile phone back my calls to him were going to voicemail.

"Is Patrick in today?" I asked Josie in a very non-casual voice.

"No, he's in London at a charity council meeting."

"Oh."

"Not back in till Thursday week."

"I see." Then, just as I was about to leave, I approached her desk.

"There are one or two things I need to go over with Patrick, so do you think you could let me have a pass for that Thursday afternoon please?"

"Of course, I'll email the code to you."

That Thursday arrived and the morning was filled with me packing my son's old cricket sports bag with everything I thought I might need and then unpacking it all and then re-packing it. This went on for an hour or so until I finally put it in the boot of the car and locked it. Half an hour later I was at the back of the car checking through it all again. Midday arrived and I set off wasting nearly two hours driving around trying to plan out how everything was going to run.

At 1.55 I drew up in the car park and waited whilst Patrick and a couple of others walked past and back towards the office. Patrick noticed my car and came over.

"I'm surprised to see you Joanna, I was expecting you a couple of Saturday's ago."

"Yes, I know, can I see you about that later on?"

"There's nothing to discuss, I just need a letter of resignation by this coming Saturday."

"Yes, well, if you could just hear me out. After work will be fine. When everyone has gone home perhaps?"

"Okay, I can give you a short while."

It seems like every three months it's Christmas and my birthday comes around even faster, after all, it feels like every week it I'm sending birthday messages to one of our children and yet that afternoon dragged by, taking what seemed like an eternity to pass but when five PM finally arrived and I felt the office emptying I went to my car, retrieved my bag and made for the ladies washroom. Once there I checked everything in the bag one more time and then changed, re-sealed the bag and took it back to my office. Some ten minutes passed, and the phone rang. It was Patrick.

"Care to join me in my office."

"Sure, I'll be right along." I gathered my bag and walked slowly and calmly down the corridor. I was in some form of trance-like state. No jitters, no shaking hands, trembling lips. I paused, knocked and waited.

"Come in, come in Joanna" I entered, and he carried on "no need for formalities, you'll have the letter I imagine" as I entered I placed the bag rather deliberately on the floor then whilst he continued "there's no need to meet really, you can just hand..." My finger vertically across his lips stopped him in mid flow.

"Shhhhh. Enough."

I returned to my bag and unzipped it. He looked rather nervous, as though I might be about to produce an AK47. I fished inside and placed squarely in the middle of his desk a heavy leather paddle, gazing into his eyes I then set down a lighter wooden one, then a taws, a longer thin leather strap, a riding crop, some ankle cuffs, some total mittens, a waist harness, a couple of pairs of nipple clamps and, finally three rather different canes. His face was a picture and he moved as though to speak. I silenced him with another "shhhh"

My dress was mid length denim with poppers all the way down the front. I was also wearing stockings and suspenders, high heels and nothing else. Holding the dress at the top with one hand I slid the other through the poppers all the way down in one sweeping movement then slipped it off my shoulders, I was all but naked. I brushed and tweaked my own nipples to make sure they were at their perkiest then I pushed his chair back, gazed into his eyes and said, "Never mind the job, just punish me please sir, and punish me hard." And with that I draped myself across his lap, my toes in the carpet, my face staring at it. There was a pregnant pause. No sound other than us both breathing, me breathing hard, him breathing harder. Then I felt him touch me. He wasn't going to refuse after all. Caressing hands feeling all over my soon to be reddened bottom.

And then the spanking started. Those hands, ah... those hands. They certainly didn't disappoint, raising, as they did, a rosy hue from the off and, genuinely I knew I was to receive a real dose of something I truly needed. Eventually he found his voice.

"If you think you can get around me with feminine wiles and nudity then you can think again young lady" His words told one story, his cock told another and it was a completely different tale.

The wooden paddle was horrible but very rewarding in a strange way, as it sort of anaesthetizes the flesh in a very brutal but ultimately helpful manner and he used it for far longer than I am accustomed to but it was all adding to the heat, which was good. Then he used the leather strap, and I felt his hands at my nipples, tweaking them quite hard, which I liked a lot, especially as he didn't slow the ministrations to my backside so the stimulating messages were attacking me from both ends. Then, as he told me to stand, I made my move, a move designed to shift the emphasis from pure punishment to erotic punishment: I gripped his cock. His face changed expression from one of determination to one of frustration, but he gathered himself well as I massaged his heavy, well-wrapped member.

He stepped back and taking a pair of clover clamps he locked them onto my nipples and then placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Kneel and do something useful." I dropped to my knees and opened his trousers pulling out his long, heavy penis then, rolling his balls in my hand, gazed up to make eye contact prior to playing round with the tip of his cock. He was having none of it however and gripped the sides of my head and thrust home. Large and long and fat I struggled to get him all in at first but slowly found my nose making it to his pubic bone. That's when the real face fucking started: from tip to pubes, he went fully out then fully in and doing so ever faster using my head like a whore's pussy. I knew it was happening too quickly because very soon I felt that backpressure build up and knew he was past the point of no return and, as he erupted inside my head, I simply couldn't believe the sheer amount of stuff I was having to swallow. It's true I love it but this was exceptional and I wondered when he had last ejaculated. Slowly though he became less erect, I say that advisedly as he never went fully limp and, unlike a lot of men who find themselves spent post ejaculation he seemed ever more enlivened and even more dedicated to his task.

I love the riding crop and especially when it's applied expertly, hard and when I am tied, and helpless. Patrick fastened me into the total mittens and then attached them to the waist harness then cuffed my ankles together so I could hardly move and then, as I stood, helpless in the middle of the office he proceeded to crop me and to crop me everywhere: tummy, back, shoulders, legs - front and back and then that sweet spot (bringing about a tiny little rippling one) before concentrating on my breasts for about five minutes. The clamps were now getting to be too much, and he must have picked up on this because he released them one by one rolling the nipples as he did so, bringing the blood rushing back. That soreness can be bettered by almost nothing else on earth and I loved it. Then he went for the long, soft leather strap, the one that has to be used as though the target is three feet in front of its actual position and for this, he had me, still restrained, bend forward. Immediately prior to beating me he tweaked my nipples hard once more and then soft but then the beating began and that was only hard, very hard. It was only then that I noticed any affection in him as he rubbed my bottom and undid my shackles.

"You've taken it very well so far. How are you feeling?"

"Like I'd like you to kiss me." I replied. And he did.

A long, intimate, almost passionate kiss but one that built in tongue thrusting intensity as his hands gripped my buttocks and I felt his cock nudging between my legs, pressing at that most intimate pleasure button and I responded by pulling his head down and into mine. It was a kiss that must have lasted no more than three minutes, but it seemed like ten. As we broke, he whispered in my ear in a very hushed tone,

"First you kneel, then I cane you."

"Yes SIR."

I knelt and this time started to pull his trousers and boxers down and then off. Above me he was removing his upper garments and now all but naked I could appreciate the true nature of his build. There was no gap between his thighs it was all just muscle and whilst a slight belly had developed his chest was out and proud, hairy, manly and be-nippled in the most exciting way. I fondled his balls once more, and then slid him inside my mouth and much more gently this time we found a joint rhythm that suited us both, his moist lovely shaft filling all available space. I knew he wouldn't come again so soon, so was content to merely feel the fullness of my mouth as my reward. But then he suddenly did start thrusting harder and I wondered for a moment whether I might even get a second load, but he pulled out perhaps intending to save it for a final flourish.

12