One Plus One Equals Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next couple of weeks, Melissa and I exchanged our usual texts and phone calls. She mentioned Dani and few times and even said nice things. Melissa described a Dani that was much nicer to her and they seemed to have a budding friendship. "Probably Dani trying to make it up to her in some strange way; knowing she'd fucked me in her bed," I laughed to myself.

A few days before my return trip to see Melissa, I got a text from Melissa that peaked my interest, "I have a surprise for you this weekend."

Me: Okay. Do I get a hint?

Melissa: No hints. But when you come into town Friday night, go straight to the big Marriott hotel in downtown. There will be a note at the front desk for you.

Me: That's it?

Melissa: See you there.

I couldn't wait for Friday to arrive and the drive home was agonizing trying to figure out the surprise. As I said, Melissa and I had good sex, but it was hardly mind-blowing with excitement anymore. I arrived at the Marriott, grabbed my bag and stopped at the front desk. The attendant gave me an envelope with a room key, a room number, and a short note that read, "The bartender has a drink waiting for you. Drink it and then come up to the room."

I headed for the bar, explained who I was, and the bartender reached behind the counter and handed me a screwdriver (cocktail); vodka and orange juice. I slammed it down and headed for the elevator. "What was that all about," I asked myself?

Getting to the room, I slipped the card key in the slot and the door latch released. The room was dark and so I walked in quietly. As I entered the main part of the room, my eyes adjusted to the darkness. A match struck and made me jump as a candle was lit. Now with the light of the candle I saw Melissa sitting in bed in a sexy nightie.

"Come here, John," she invited me over.

I walked to the side of the bed, my excitement growing for what Melissa had set up. At her invitation, I undressed. Just as I was about to climb in, she put her hand up to stop me. "Did you like the drink?"

"Yes. Sure I did. It is not what I usually drink, but it was good."

"Oh really," a voice from behind me said, "I thought you loved OJ?"

I spun around and faced Dani, wearing a nightie that matched Melissa's.

"What the fuck," I exclaimed?

Dani walked over to the bed and climbed in next to Melissa. They kissed deeply, turned to me, and said in unison, "Won't you join us?"

12