One Prompt, Two O's

Info
What's a little fantasy without a cheeky request at the end? [F4M]
40 words
8k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fantasy inspired by a certain someone's prompt. I invite you to take your time on this one as it has two crescendos...

Your comments and feedback are appreciated. Thank you for coming along this journey with me. Xx, rev

--:--
--:--
1.0
yourrevelation
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
JackinthebeanstalkJackinthebeanstalkover 1 year ago

I always love your audios and drive myself crazy edging as I listen to them. You have this amazing mixture of sweet girl next door, sultry sure woman with this useful and very appealing that girl streak. I would love to spend an evening with you holding, kissing, touching, taking our time. And as we get more wound up you give a wicked little smile and tell me to sit back and enjoy. Then, as I watch you begin touching yourself, showing me what you do as you make these areas. Do you love seeing me rock hard, mesmerized by your every stroke. And I can no longer take it, I take you. If you ever want to have a little long-distance fun, contact me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so very much for sharing your beautiful audio recording. You have an amazing soft sweet voice that is very mesmerizing. Your moans are beautifully erotic. Please keep making beautiful audio's, I am totally addicted to your voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your kind heart shines through. Your enunciation is excellent, “nibble on my nipples” for example.

If we ever found ourselves in such a delightful situation, I would not ask you to do any math except the simple harmony of one plus one. I would ask if you have a safe word and if you desired, I would secure you to the bed so you could let go of all responsibility and let me take you to new places with new experiences that would lift us both on the wings of erotic pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Smooth

Smooth and sensual voice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your post-orgasm giggle is the VERY best part. Wow. You have an amazing voice.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

We Love To Take Care of You, Daddy A binaural blowjob with me both whispering and licking Daddy.in Audio
Let Me Soothe Away Your Bad Day Relaxing you after a bad day at work.in Audio
Early Morning Orgasm 01 Rebekka's Master allows her to watch porn.in Audio
Cum to Me Singing a Thousand Years You're not alone, you have me xx [F4M]in Audio
Another Yet another one.in Audio
More Stories