One-Pump-Chump

Story Info
Katie encounters a one-pump-chump.
1.9k words
3.84
10.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beat of the last track elevated Katie May's heart rate, and the most recent shot of Tequila lowered her inhibition even more. She laughed hysterically with her girlfriends Kristen Schwartz and Bella Tangredi, as they bumped and pulled into each other on the dance floor like a trio of drunken pin balls. This night was Kristen and Bella's intervention for Katie, who had been single for fourth months and had moped around in a pitiful sorrow for just as long. Kristen settled her drunk posse, pulling their heads close for a secret meeting in the middle of the club. Kristen raised the matter of the four men who had been chasing their skirts, trying to charm them throughout the night. She also conveyed she had private knowledge of several powder rooms up on the loft. The girls took a gander at the four men by the bar, who looked elated by their sudden attention. Kristen called dibs on the tall, brown-haired one. Bella liked the one that had a bushy beard and looked like a lumberjack. Katie took another gander. There were only two options left. As sad as it was, Katie thought, there is four of them and only three of us. One of them will miss out tonight. Katie proclaimed that the lucky winner was the man with the shoulder-length blonde hair who looked like he could be a life guard.

"That one?" Kristen protested, "I'd go with the other one."

Katie turned her head and snooped again.

"You mean the nerd in the glasses? Plaid shirt?"

Kristen confirmed with a nod, "You've been suffering from a long drought, Honey. Mr. Lifeguard is a one-pump-chump! You wanna drown this little lady."

Kristen gave Katie's crotch a tap, and the posse erupted into giggles again.

"How would you know?"

"Oh, I know. I just know these things," Kristen remarked confidently with a drunken flick of her hair.

"She really does," Bella chimed in.

"Hell, no! I've made up my mind,"

One after the other, the three girls towed their playthings up the spiraling steps to the balcony. The three men were briefly sympathetic to their solitary friend, but left him nonetheless. Sure enough, Kristen was right about the vacant and forgotten powder rooms situated down a narrow, unlit hall further away from the ruckus. Kristen and the brown-haired one shot into the first room. Bella and her lumberjack occupied the next room. Katie scurried her way to another room further down, pulling Mr. Lifeguard with her.

The room was dark and smelled of cigarettes. Katie blindly pressed her palms against the wall and found a light switch. Dim lights from the vanity mirror glowed.

"This will do!" Katie said excitedly as she scampered to the mirror and sat atop the countertop.

Mr. Lifeguard rushed to her and they mashed their mouths together.

"Alright, that's good. I'm ready," Katie said after the brief formalities.

The parched girl stood and spun around, presenting her ass to Mr. Lifeguard. Mr. Lifeguard was eager too. He unzipped his pants, hoisted Katie's black mini dress, and peeled down her G-string. With held breath, Katie welcomed her first cock in nearly half a year. The entry was a euphoric release. Mr. Lifeguard thrust again. His thickness inside of her was marvelous, but Katie sensed something was awry. Another thrust came, and with it, the sound of a defeated man. Katie opened her eyes. She saw herself in the mirror, but more importantly the rumpled face of Mr. Lifeguard over her shoulder.

Kristen's voice echoed, "One-pump-chump!"

To be fair, it was three pumps, but still equally woeful. Katie let the man finish. He stepped away in shame. Katie restored her G-string and mini dress. Mr. Lifeguard cowered to himself, pulling his pants up. Awkward.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"Its OK," Katie replied, stretching a momentary smile.

Katie and Mr. Lifeguard exited the powder room and walked in burning silence down the narrow hall. They passed Bella's room where Katie could hear her screaming something in Italian but was clearly having a good time. Then they passed Kristen's room where she was yelping to the sound of slapping.

"Anyway, have a good night," Katie blurted.

Katie descended down the spiraling stairs, extricating herself from the embarrassing encounter as quickly as she could. She needed another drink, fast. At the bar, she downed a whiskey, hoping the sting would zap away her most recent memories. Katie pressed the back of her hand to her lips. Her eyes flickered to her left. The nerd in the glasses and plaid shirt was there in the middle of his drink. Katie simply looked dazed.

"Brad was that good, huh?" he said.

"Huh? What? Who's Brad?" she asked.

The man laughed, "Um, my buddy you just went upstairs with?"

He meant Mr. Lifeguard.

"Oh...uh," Katie thought for a moment, "No."

"Oh," the Nerd replied, a bit stunned by the unexpected answer and forthrightness.

The Nerd resumed his drink.

Kristen's voice echoed in Katie's head again, "Oh, I know. I just know these things."

Katie contemplated deeply in an almost meditative state. The back of her hand was still pressed to her lips. She thought about her lamentable situation. She had to repair it.

The Nerd's eyes darted towards Katie and forward again as he sipped on his drink, ever so conscious that Katie's eyes were boring into him, yet she seemed not entirely there. After some time, he decided to inquire about her welfare.

"You OK?"

Katie's soul returned, "Yeah."

The newly realized Katie grabbed the Nerd's drink out of his hand and downed it. She towed him up the spiral stairs and dashed down the narrow hall. As she whipped past, Katie could hear slapping from Kristen's room but it was her man yelping now. Bella was still screaming in Italian. Katie and the Nerd hid themselves in their room. Door shut. Vanity lights on. Ass planted on the countertop. Legs raised and opened. G-string cast off somewhere.

"Wow. You're really something, Katie," the Nerd remarked as things were about to get underway.

"Uh, yeah, you're really something too..."

The Nerd saw Katie's mind working.

"It's Mark," he said with a smile.

"Oh, right," Katie laughed, "Fuck me, Mark."

Mark did just that. Katie's head shot backwards. Compared to the men Katie had been with, Mark had an average sized cock. It wasn't the biggest she had ever accommodated, but he was surprisingly confident in using it. In the time that Mr. Lifeguard blew his load, Mark had treated Katie to half a dozen thrusts.

"Oh, that's better," she sighed.

Katie surrendered herself to her senses. The club music drummed loudly into her ears and seemingly right into her brain. Behind her closed eyelids she saw splashes and bursts of color. Up her nostrils floated a concoction of smoke, the fresh-sweet scent of sweat, and her own rose perfume. The enthralling aroma danced into her mouth and mixed with the residue of fiery whiskey, which made her thirsty. Her ass and her palms became numb against the countertop. Hair-raising sensations detonated from between her legs and rippled through the rest of her body.

Katie opened her eyes to see that Mark had broken out in a heavy sweat as he loyally and steadfastly pleasured her. She reached up to undo the buttons on his plaid shirt to release some heat. Katie was taken by surprise by what she saw underneath his shirt - a set of glistening abs.

"Oh, shit." she managed to say in between moans, "That's hot as fuck."

Mark chuckled with labored breath. Her comment seemed to rile him up and he exaggerated his thrusting even more. Katie clenched her teeth before breaking and letting her moaning and whimpering take over again. Mark continued without pause and Katie wouldn't have had it any other way. Even when Katie did have her orgasm, she had it quietly and composedly so there was as little interruption as possible to the shagging. Mark was well aware that Katie came. He could see it in her shaking and the sudden warm secretion in her insides.

"You saw me...do I get to see you?" Mark asked.

"There's a zipper on the back,"

Mark leaned forward to reach behind Katie. He found the zipper and began pulling it down. When Mark leaned close, his face was right against Katie's. Her heart skipped. She wanted to lean in to kiss his lips, but she didn't act quickly enough. He stood back straight after he fully undid the zipper on her mini dress. He peeled the top away to reveal Katie's breasts. Katie saw Mark's eyes light up when he saw her pair. She recognized that crazed look in his eyes. That craze can make men do remarkable things. Katie prepared her body.

Mark resumed his thrusting with extreme rigor. His eyes were glued to Katie's plump bosom and he found that the harder he jabbed, the more beautifully they danced. Their flesh slapped together and Katie moaned. It was very much the same noises that came out of Kristen's room when they had passed by her earlier, perhaps even louder and more intense. Katie felt like she was gushing everywhere. She held herself together until her arms finally gave way. She retreated back and let her head rest against the mirror. Mark followed in and and outlined her cleavage with his tongue. A fog was appearing on the mirror as it shook against the back of Katie's head. Katie's muscles almost spasmed as she came again.

"I'm gonna come soon," Mark grunted.

"Hang on," Katie pleaded.

Katie pushed Mark up and she got off the countertop. She stood, turned to face the mirror, planted her hands on the countertop, and presented her ass to Mark. Mark approached her in awe. He grabbed Katie's hips and went deep. Katie had an almost fearful look as she watched her body shake. She knew for certain that Mark had said he was about to come, but he continued to hump her with a great show of endurance. Katie thrust herself back into him and he groaned and groaned and groaned. Louder and louder he became until his pipe finally burst. Katie felt him pulsing strongly. That pulse alone made her come again.

Katie's lamentable situation was repaired - more than repaired. As she dressed and used the powder room for what it was intended for, she felt drunk and free. She checked herself in the mirror and fixed her hair as best as she could. Mark was finished putting himself back together as well. There was awkwardness here too, but the silly kind that Katie didn't mind.

"Hey, uh, do you think we're gonna see each other again?" Mark asked shyly, "Er, well, I mean...I shouldn't have asked...I don't know...maybe that's not how things go...I-"

"Sure," Katie interrupted, "Call a cab. Let's fuck at my place."

Mark was wide-mouthed.

When Katie opened the door, she was greeted by Kristen and Bella. They saw that the Nerd was coming out from behind her. Mark ran off to call a cab.

"That was you and the Nerd in there? Oh, shit! Girl you were screaming! We thought you were going to die! What did I tell you? Where's Mr. Lifeguard?" Kristen blurted.

"Three-pump-chump," Katie replied.

Kristen and Bella cackled.

"OK, Katie, we're thinking of picking up a few drinks at the liquor store and then crashing at Bella's."

"I'm sorry girls. I'm bringing Mark, the Nerd, home. This little lady hasn't had enough."