One Purpose, Her Pleasure

Story Info
Start your journey to submission. She choose you.
4.5k words
4.58
8.9k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do you agree, without hesitation or question, to do everything I command you to do?' She asked directly as she softly danced her warm fingers over my chest and nipples. The gentle caressing motion caused my sensitive nipples to harden under her touch and my breathing quicken as I drank up her beauty with my eyes and basked in her touch.

'To serve me and worship me.' She continued 'To accept that you are mine to use, to control and to dominate? To obey my every word and worship my body?'

I lay naked underneath her on a grand luxurious dark oak four poster bed larger than I'd ever see before. My back and head were propped up on large pillows against the head board, as she sat straddling my crotch, her body locked with ownership into mine.

The bed posts were draped in dark red and black curtains pulled back at the posts and then fanned out to the ceiling about half way up. It gushed with grandness and beauty but felt intimidating in its scale and worth.

Candles of varying sizes were stacked on the furniture to the sides of the bed and their flickering orange warmth held us in a bubble of warm soft light making it feel like we were the only 2 people that existed. No distractions, no outside world, just us.

From what I could see past her into the pale fading warm light was lush carpeted steps leading down into a large suite with high ceilings. There was a seating area of grand couches at the far end, sat against a huge fireplace emitting it's own glow back into the room. On one side were two doorways framed with equally grand large dark oak furniture and the other several floor to ceiling windows covered with heavy curtains matching the colour of the bed curtains, drawn to close out the outside world.

It oozed with lavish and expensive taste and it's dark, warm design hinted at the persona of its occupant.

The alluring beautiful woman straddling my crotch wore a black lace and silk soft corset attached with suspenders to stockings of the same colour. It was sheer from below her breasts, tightly clinging and showing off her toned stomach. Her firm full breasts almost spilling out of the cups, covered up by tight silk as they strained against the fabric. I could easily see her hard nipples pushing through the thin tight material showcasing her own arousal. Looking down I saw she wore matching coloured panties, and she seemed to glow and shimmer in the soft candle light around us.

Her jet black hair spilled down over her shoulders and her deep brown eyes penetrated me so deep I was losing myself in them. Struggling to look away, her beauty made me catch my breath, and every inch of her smooth olive skin sink a lustful need through me to touch and kiss.

I instinctively placed my hands gently on her thighs feeling the soft silk of her stockings and my fingers flexed and stroked at her hungrily as they crept up to touch the soft exposed flesh of her smooth warm thighs.

I stayed silent unsure of her words. I had awoken naked lying on the bed confused in my surroundings. A mixture of fear and embarrassment had suddenly gripped me but as I gathered myself and looked around the room I saw her approaching and smiling at me as she climbed onto the bed. I went to speak, to question where I was, how I got here and who she was, but as she straddled me she pressed a finger to my lips, I had strangely obeyed and gone quiet.

She was absolutely gorgeous and my sudden sexual desire for her outweighed my sense of fear and reason. Pushing all concerns to the side I focused on her questions not the questions I should have been asking.

Her words rang in my head and I tried to work out what she meant be giving myself to her and following her every command.

Reading my mind she purred. 'You know you want to. You know deep down you want to be at my every whim. Not knowing what I've got planned for you, completely in the dark of how I'm going to use you to satisfy my needs. I want to use you and abuse you, I want to toy with you, tease you and torment you in sordid ways you've never even thought. I suspect you like to submit and be dominated but I'm going to push that further than you've ever fantasised. I want to dig deep into your dirty secret kinks to find out what really makes you lose your mind while using you to satisfy every... single...one... of mine.'

I chuckled nervously but intrigued at the thought as I felt my cock stirring under her warm soft crotch. I felt like I had just awoken to a fantasy. This woman was miles out of my league and she was nonchalantly telling me how she was going to give me pleasure beyond my wildest dreams. I always did have a kink to submit to a dominant woman and I racked my brains to figure out if she knew me or how she knew this about me.

She grinned seductively as she started to flick at my nipples sending small shocks through my chest.

I squirmed under her, my horniness building quickly inside me. My mind tried to grasp at reason but looking up at her, all I could think of was touching her, kissing her, fucking her. She was so perfect that I questioned myself why she had chosen me.

Almost like she had read my mind she smiled. 'I chose you, handsome. I'm confident you are the exact man that I have been seeking. Your confusion is understandable but do you want to dwell on the what and how's or do you want to be part of something very special, something that will take you to levels of pleasure you could never in your wildest fantasies conceive, something you'll remember for the rest of your life?'

It seemed like a win win offer and I thought to myself I would be a fool to mess up the opportunity. Sure she wanted to play with me, I was no stranger to sex, perhaps I could even show her a thing or two. I chuckled to myself.

'So...' she enquired seductively, '...do you agree to give yourself to me completely and do as I command?'

I nodded tentatively but curiously excited 'yes...' I replied softly as I smiled. She pinched my nipples causing me to suddenly gasp.

'You mean "yes mistress".' She purred sternly with a sly smile. 'If you want to play, you must know your place.'

I gulped and gasped as I buckled into her. 'Yes mistress.' I stuttered through ragged breaths.

She pinched harder and I felt the shock of her grip shoot through my chest, painful but erotic I moaned deeply

'Louder.' She commanded firmly. 'Show me you understand who you belong to. Show me you want to commit to being controlled by me.'

'Yes mistress.' I cried much louder through the exciting pain. She let go, planting her hand on my chest she pushed me back down against the pillows. Leaning over she started to plant soft kisses on my now tender nipples. I caught my breath and breathed deeply feeling her warm lips grazing over me. She flicked her tongue out licking and gently sucking at me while the warm wetness of her mouth made me wriggle and squirm under her.

'Be still...' she breathed quietly. I went ridged and let her continue to pleasure my nipples. She stroked her nails softly down my sides, the soft pain contrasted with her kissing caused my cock to grow and twitch under her.

I gulp at her sudden change from soft and sweet, to rough and demanding. Maybe I was out of my league, but my horniness kept me engaged. She liked things a bit rough, but I was a big guy, I could take it I told myself.

She sat back up continuing to straddle me. She closed her eyes, planted her palms on my chest and started to grind herself down on my cock.

'Good boy.' She purred as she start to coax me harder with her crotch, stroking herself up my hardening cock. 'You're now mine, I own you and I have many plans for my new toy.' She started to run her finger nails over my chest and down my stomach towards my crotch.

I nodded compliantly and pushed back against her crotch. She sighed contently to herself and I smiled. Quickly though she gathered herself.

'Stop moving.' She whispered. 'Lay perfectly still. You don't get to control your pleasure. You only move when instructed. And you only speak when spoke to. From now on you do not use your own initiative unless I tell you. Understand?'

'Yes mistress...' I breathed compliantly. I stopped grinding back and she continued to push and rotate on me with her eyes closed. With soft moans escaping through her slightly parted lips, my horniness rocked at being used for her pleasure.

There was a new look of mischievousness in her eyes as she opened them and smiled at me. My cock was starting to swell uncomfortably against her, as she pinned me down. With her thighs clenching my hips, I could feel the soft warm silk of her panties against me, the warmth of her crotch, the eagerness of her grinding.

'Tell me again you are mine to command.' She demanded assertively.

'I'm yours to command mistress.' I replied locking my eyes with hers to show her I sincerely meant it and felt a wave of a lust sweep through my body as I verbally submitted to her.

She leaned forward, and gentle swayed her breasts in front of my face. I breathed deeply with my eyes fixated on her heaving succulent chest.

'Excellent...' she purred

Lowering her self down she push her cleavage onto my face and I felt the warm soft skin of her full breasts envelope my face.

I breathed in deeply, intoxicated in her smell, giddy at feeling of her body on my face. She rose up slightly and dragged her breasts teasingly from side to side over my face, the silk stroking me, her hard nipples flicking across my lips before dropping back down on me again. I opened my mouth to taste her warmth, desperate to feel her skin on my lips and tongue but as soon as she felt my lips close on her she pulled away. I strained my neck forward to steal a taste of her and she playfully but firmly slapped my cheek.

'You have a lot to learn about discipline.' She said. 'I don't remember telling you, you could place you whorish mouth on me.'

I groaned disappointedly as she sat back up and proceeded to run her hands over her breasts, fondling herself lightly and toying with her nipples through the tight silk bra.

Calling me a whore struck me hard as she intended. She was starting to establish the hierarchy by belittling and sexualising me. I felt myself blushing, a simple word starting to take control away from me but excitement at being ordered about continue to rise up in my chest.

'Don't forget you've agreed to do exactly what I command. I've let you lay your hands on my thighs so far without approval but you've lost that right now by placing your lips on me. Remove them and lay them at your sides. You need to understand there are repercussions.

I obeyed and silently chastised myself.

'Good boy. You do something else again without permission and the punishment might be a bit more... severe.' She informed me. I gulped and nodded.

'Sorry mistress. It won't happen again.'

'Hmmm I highly doubt that. I very highly doubt that' She teased. 'Now, Secondly from this point forward your body belongs to me. Every bit of you belongs to me to do as I please. Understand?

I nodded eagerly. She undoubtedly could do what ever she wanted to me I thought, my naive and inexperienced mind wasn't thinking this through properly but I was far to caught up in my aching need of her to think otherwise.

'From your lips...' she whispered as she ran her warm fingers softly back and forth over my hungry closed lips.

'To your tongue.' She smirked as she slowly forced her index and middle finger between my lips into my mouth. She held my stare and started to gently thrust her fingers in and out of my mouth. Smirking she fucked my mouth with her fingers for a few seconds before removing them.

'To your hands and fingers.' She took my hands and placed them on her breasts holding them against her. I strained hard not to grip her breasts through the silk lingerie, aware she hadn't given me permission. The warm firm but soft globes feeling heavenly in my palms, but temptation pushed through and my fingers flexed and closed ever so slightly.

'Careful...' She warned.

I nodded apologetically. She pulled my hands down and pushed them out at right angles to me as she leaned her face only inches from mines. Her breasts pushed down on my chest and her soft hot crotch ground tightly into my now bulging cock. I pulsed hard against her, finding it extremely difficult not to grind into her, as the warm softness of her panty clad pussy ground down on me and her body covered me.

'But most importantly, your cock now belongs to me.' She whispered into my ear as she placed her lips on it. 'From this point on, no matter how desperate you need to feel relief, how much you ache to stroke, how much you want to cum, you will not touch your cock.' She kissed my ear, her lips and tongue wet against me before looking me back in the eyes.

'I own your cock. It is mine to do as I please.'

She flicked her tongue out and playfully licked my lips, giggling as I let out a soft moan.

'Tell me your cock belongs to me.' She whispered seductively. 'Tell me it's mine to do as I please.'

I gulped and hesitated about what I was getting into.

'Say it, handsome.' Her compliment a trap to put me at ease. 'Tell me your manly, mouth filling, pussy stuffing, ass destroying cock belongs to me.'

Suddenly she kissed me, lost in a moment of her own escalating horniness. Her lips pressed onto mines and her tongue slid into my mouth. She was intoxicating and I stayed still, obeying her rules, letting her explore my mouth with hers as I grew acutely aware of the warmness building between her legs. She moaned quietly into my mouth, as I struggled deeply not to kiss her back and again ground her crotch against my naked cock. Pulling back she locked eyes with me.

'You're learning. That's good.' She breathed softly. She bit her lip and composed herself.

'Now give me your cock. Tell me it belongs to me. Agree that only I get to touch it. And I get to use it in anyway I wish.' She commanded.

'My cock belongs to you my mistress.' I stated with a hard nod. '100% it's yours to do as you please.'

She smiled hard. 'Good boy. You're doing well. You may kiss me, I think you deserve that little reward.'

She leaned down and pressed her warm moist lips onto mine again and this time I kissed her back. Her tongue slid into my mouth and danced with mine as we kissed deeply. Our breathing fell in time as our lips locked and she kissed me hard. I hungrily responded as I focused on her warm soft body laying on me, her tongue exploring me, her soft moans and squirming motions.

She pulled slowly away from me and we both sighed deeply then stared silently into each other's eyes. I waited with baited breath for what she had to say next and mentally begged for her to kiss me again.

She let go of my hands and sat back up again. I keep them out at my sides, obeying her wishes but started to feel more exposed and dominated.

'That felt good, and you tasted delicious.' she purred as she ran her tongue over her top lip. 'Having you do what you're told is very quickly getting me very hot.'

'So did you my mistress. Thank you for my reward.' I knew she'd want to hear that and hoped it would encourage her to kiss me again. But she held fast.

'Very very good.' She purred. 'Now lastly and most importantly...' she paused and smiled hard, before biting her lip. 'If you want to be my new sex toy, under no circumstances, no matter how much you feel the need, or how stir crazy you feel yourself going, you will not cum without my permission. Do you understand?'

'Yes mistress.' I answered. I was starting to tremble in a mixture of excitement and fearful anticipation. My cock strained hard under her body as I submitted to her rules and my imagination started to run wild with what to expect.

She paused and cast her eyes over my body before staring deeply into my eyes. Placing her hand on my cheek she leant forward and kissed me gently on the lips and pulled slightly away.

'I chose you...' She whispered seriously. 'I'll be deeply dissatisfied if you can't keep up. This is your last chance to get out.'

I nodded understanding.

'Are you committed to me? Are you devoted to let me use you to fulfil my desires?' She asked softly.

'Yes mistress.' I replied but my voice quivered slightly in unease. How far was she going to take things?

She sensed my apprehension and kissed me lightly on the lips again. 'Don't worry my beautiful boy. I have no intention of hurting you. If you can show me that I was right to choose you perhaps you may stick around. And if at any point you feel you're out of your comfort zone, the door is right there. But I will be deeply disappointed' She made a mocking sad face then kissed my lips again.

I nodded eagerly. 'I am yours mistress.'

She laughed softly 'Good' then slid her body down my thighs releasing my cock, it instantly sprang up and grew fully hard. She wrapped her hand around my rigid shaft and started to stroke me lightly with one hand while caressing and fondling my balls with her other hand. Her touch was firm but smooth, owning and eager.

'Oh handsome... this is a beautiful cock. So thick and long.' I caught her licking her lips and I pulsed hard in her grip.

'Now remember you better not cum without my permission.' She warned. 'I'm going to take you to the edge, and keep you there for a very long time. I am going to teach you the true feeling of worship. You will not cum. And if you think you're about to erupt and spray that big hot load you will tell me. Understand?'

'Yes yes mistress.' I stammered as she continued to stroke me.

'If you fail and cum without my permission, not only will you never get to experience the full journey I have planned for you, you'll be severely punished and then I'll cast you aside like the little whore you are who isn't man enough to control himself. You don't want that, do you, my little sex toy?'

'No mistress.' I gulped.

'Trust me when I say you're going to want to hold that load in. Or maybe you want to fail and be punished like a little bitch, hm?'

'No mistress. I won't cum, I promise.'

'Good because I don't think you'll like the punishment I have in mind. And you do not want to miss out for when I do give you permission to cum. I guaranteed it will be the single most greatest feeling in your life.'

She licked her lips slowly and stared deep into my eyes. My cock had risen to it's full glory in her grip as she slowly stroked her hands up and down me.

'I'm going to get those balls so full, they'll throb and ache painfully with lust as they tighten more than you thought possible.' She pulled at them and then gripped tightly sending a wave of pressure up my cock.

'I want your shaft so thick and erect I can barely wrap my mouth around you. I want it so solid it fills every bit of me as you penetrate me.'

I moaned hungrily as I strained in her hands.

'I want your head bigger and hotter than it's ever been, pulsing and throbbing the deepest dark purple as each wave of lust sends pre cum flowing down your cock and dripping off your balls.' She started to stoke her fingers over my head and spread the drops of pre cum that had started to leak over the top of my cock.

'I'm going to make you plead and beg to cum until you can't even think of words and lustful madness reduces you to moaning and growling like a crazed animal.'

My breathing quickened in a mixture fear and excitement.

'I'm going to break you. Do you understand my little whore? Take you to a point you will do absolutely anything for permission to empty your balls. And I'll hold you there, torment you over and over, make you fully understand that you will only get to cum when I decide. I want to look in your eyes and see pure unadulterated lust. I want the only singular thought in your mind is being granted relief. I am going to show you the real meaning of submitting to your mistress. Do you like the sound of that?'

12