One Purpose, Her Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Her pleasure moves to panty play and further denial.
14.1k words
4.76
8.8k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Purpose, Her Pleasure Ch. 02

--------------------------------------------------

Lying naked while this strange and alluring beauty danced her finger tips over my body, I thought again; She was my mistress, I was her slave. I had one purpose, her pleasure, and her pleasure was to tease me, enslave me to her body and deny me. My cock continued to twitch and throb while I considered what was to come and I smiled, as the fear and apprehension had faded for now.

I wanted this. I wanted to lose all control and have her put me in sexual servitude. It had been thrust upon me with a deep sense of mystery and many unasked questions hung in the air but strangely I wanted to just go with the flow. She had touched on something inside me, a desire to be submissive, a need to give myself to her. It was clearly influenced by her beauty but despite any reservations I had I was confident I had just hit the jackpot.

Sure, she was going to tease me and not allow me to cum for now but that seemed like a small price to pay to spend time with her, and get to worship the body of a women that was far our of my league, and then I'll eventually get to cum in what sounded the most spectacular way. She really couldn't be planning on edging me for too long, it sounded like she wanted my cum, and I was growing quietly confident she would break before me.

I looked down just as she gentle drummed her fingers up my shaft and over my head, teasing me while she smiled and inspected me. The small impacts made me squirm and tense, and I softly chuckled at her touch.

'Your cock is beautiful, slave,' she purred. 'Just the right length and girth. I am going to enjoy savouring it using every bit of my body.'

'Thank you mistress.' I replied, silently cocky but cautiously focusing on not getting dangerously aroused again. Her comment seemed like a point for me towards cumming quicker.

'Shame you won't be getting to use it for a long time. I've got your whole body to work through to satisfy my needs first.' she proclaimed. My confidence was very quickly deflated. 'What do you think about that?'

'I am yours to use as you see fit, my mistress.' I answered appealing to her sense of control.

She gave me a few slow strokes, sliding from my base and up around my head. I instantly hardened and moaned softly at her touch. Grinning, she let go and blew me a kiss. She slowly stood up next to the bed, leaving me lying naked and spread eagled, my rock hard cock twitching desperately needing to be touched more. I felt exposed and completely at her whim.

'Now it's time for my pleasure. Remember how that felt as it may be some time before you feel the warmth of my hands and body on your cock.'

I stared up at her body, and breathed deeply. She was unbelievably beautiful, sexy and luscious. I wanted to absolutely consume every bit of her body with my hands and mouth, I needed her.

'I think we'd better put that cock away. Don't you? You're going to have to prove to me that you deserve to be touched again.'

I moaned in a mixture of disappointment and excitement watching as she slowly ran her hands from her neck, down her breasts, over her stomach and then between her legs.

'I was thinking we strap that delicious cock down with a nice pair of panties. What do you think? Do you want to wear a pair of my panties? Be dressed like the little whore you are?

I didn't reply. She reached over, suddenly squeezing my cock and balls roughly. I bucked against her grip and cried out.

'When your mistress asks you a question you answer. Do you understand slave? I said do you want to wear a pair of my panties? Do want to feel your cock held down in a pair of my tight panties until you've earn freedom?'

'Yes, yes, mistress.' I gasped loudly against the pain. The sudden change in pleasure to pain sent my mind reeling and I struggled to focused on what she was demanding.

'Yes, yes, what, my little sex slave?' She mocked as she kneaded me painfully.

'Yes I want to wear a pair of your panties.' I yelped as I grasped at my thoughts. I hadn't expected this, it was a kink I had never considered and one that definitely made me feel like less of man. It's what my mistress wanted, she wanted to push me further down into submission and show me she was in complete control.

I hesitated and then realised quickly I wanted to give her maximum enjoyment and the new experience of wearing panties did actually seem exciting and erotic. She ripped me back to the moment with her grip on my cock.

'Louder.' Her grip tighten around my cock and balls.

'I want to wear panties for you, mistress' I cried out as I continued to buckle in her grip. She was bullying me into submitting but when I cried out I sincerely meant it. I suddenly did want to wear her panties and it deeply surprised me.

She let go of me. 'Hmmmm yummy.' She cooed 'good boy, good boy. I knew you would. I knew you would want to be dressed up like a little slut.'

I blushed and tried to look away but she put her hand on my cheek and turned my face back to look at her.

'Since you hesitated, as punishment, I want you to tell me that you want to be my little panty bitch.' She grinned knowing full well I would do as I was told.

I gulped 'I want to be your little panty bitch, my mistress.' I did, I suddenly really did. And saying it aloud sent a wave of pleasure and lust through my body.

She moaned excitedly and playfully slapped my now tender cock.

'Most excellent.' She beamed. 'The thought of seeing your cock all tied up and restrained in a pair of my panties gets me very horny.' I nodded quickly and almost comically in acceptance which caused her to giggle at my patheticness.

'BUT...' she spat aggressively, putting her self back in control, 'don't forget when your mistress asks you a question you answer straight away. Understand?'

'Yes mistress.' I answered quickly.

She gently stroked at my cock, with her fingers, the soothing motion quickly pushing the pain of her grip away before turning around and walking to the far side of the room.

I watched her go, her firm ass swaying back forth, her panties tight between her cheeks, I instantly felt an overwhelming need to bury my face in her ass. She bent over and I gulped as I focused on the mound of her pussy, clad in tight silk, between her thighs and wanted more than anything to have my lips there. The thought of only a thin layer of soft smooth silk separating my lips from her; the warmth, the smell, the dampness with her pussy against my mouth and her ass pushed on my face made me groan in need.

She looked around at me knowing full well what she was teasing me with. Her hand slid between her legs and I saw her fingers briefly rub her pussy through the mound. She watched my reaction for a few seconds before letting go and turning back with a chuckle.

I realised I was salivating and in embarrassment quickly rubbed my mouth before she caught me.

'I'll give you a choice, my little sex toy.' She said as she pulled open a drawer. 'I've thought long and hard about what I'd love to see your cock restrained in as I toy with you but I just couldn't decide and then I thought; what better way to introduce you to sexual slavery, breaking you down, and showing you you're my bitch than making you choose between my favourites.'

She got up and turned back to me. Walking over and climbing onto the bed beside me she dropped a small pile of underwear onto my chest. I could feel my heart racing as I looked down over them but before I could untangle the materials into types she continued.

'Would you rather...' she lifted a pair of pink silk boy shorts with frilly lace around the legs and waist and a small bow on the front, and dangled then above my face. '...these? Girly enough so you know your place, frilly enough to keep you hard as you feel the fabric stroke against you. And loose enough to let that cock stay nice and hard for me.'

She lowered the underwear onto my face and dragged it back and forth over my mouth. My cock throbbed hard and I moaned. She giggled. 'But wearing these you'll feel every stroke of soft silky fabric as you move about. The may lead to some accidentally cumming...' she clicked her tongue thoughtfully. 'I'd love to watch you fill these with your juices. That does sound delicious but if our fun ended that quickly I would be rather disappointed and of course you would need to be punished. Maybe only a choice if you've got good self control...'

She dragged the soft panties down my body and draped them over my cock. My cock rose up, straining feeling the soft fabric against it.

'Hmmm, looks like you like those.' She teased.

'Or maybe you prefer these...' from the pile she lifted a pair of leather briefs. 'Appropriate attire for a sex slave in the dungeons.' She laughed. 'Very restrictive, I'd need to really squeeze you in. But once you're in, you won't be escaping. And grinding on your cock when you can't feel anything would be fun. Could get a bit painful when your cock is trying to burst out but it would definitely help in self control.' She placed the leather briefs on my stomach and picked up the next pair.

'Or what about these?' She held over my face a lace red thong. 'Might be a struggle to keep your cock contained as you grow harder and harder but knowing I can get instant access to your ass definitely sells it to me.'

My eyes widened suddenly at the suggestion and she smirked, lowered her self and placed her lips on my ear.

'Your whole body belongs to me, remember?' She purred. 'You gave it to me. And that includes your ass. Don't worry my little panty wearing whore I'll be gentle.... gentle as I pull your girly panties aside and make you beg me to play with your asshole. Trust me slave, you might not think it but before I'm done with you you'll beg to have me fuck you.'

My breathing suddenly quickened in fear. I had never had my ass played with never mind at the level she was suggesting. Was I really going to let her emasculate me that far? That was a whole new level. I tried to ignore my fear but she pushed further.

'Not only will you beg me to fuck you. I guaranteed you will grind that sexy ass hard down on me and scream in pleasure for more.' She purred as I squirmed uncomfortably at the though. 'But let's not get ahead of ourselves.'

She pulled back and smiled hard, playfully draping the thong back and forth over my face. My cock continued to throb hard and I tried to push all thoughts of her fucking my ass out of my mind and focus on her now. Placing the thong over my balls she lifted the last choice and I realised I wasn't getting away from her desire to play with my ass.

'Finally we have these. A small step to me owning that ass.' I gulped as she presented a pair of black latex shorts to me. 'Just like the leather panties, these will keep you cock nice and wrapped up but...' she turned them inside out and attach to the inside of rear was a butt plug. 'This sits snugly inside you to keep you feeling full and aroused. Perhaps my little panty bitch needs to be constantly reminded how vulnerable he is....' she pressed a button on the waist band and the butt plug came to life and started to buzz. My mind screamed back to images of her dominating my ass and I gulped hard.

'The most kinky option in my opinion...' she winked. She turned the butt plug off and teasingly pressed the end of it to my lips.

'I'd love to see you squirming about trying not to cum as this sends shock waves through your ass...open up.'

I opened my mouth and she slid the plug between my lips and fully into my mouth.

'My little cum whore...' she whispered mockingly as she started to fuck my mouth with the plug. 'Do you like that?'

I nodded compliantly with my mouth full. I was torn in my feelings of being degraded like this already but I was so lost in her lust and passion that I couldn't stop myself in wanting more.

She pulled the butt plug out of my mouth and placed the latex panties to the side.

'I'll make you a deal....' she purred.

She bent her leg up as she lay next to me, and draped it over my leg, opening her crotch to me and ran her fingers down over her own panties, stroking lightly over the fabric, toying with them.

My eyes locked on the front of her panties, the thin fabric concealing the mound of her pussy made me more hungry and I felt myself salivate again as I saw wet spots that had soaked through in her excitement.

'If you do what your told and pick one of these pair of panties I'll give you a reward.'

'Yes mistress.' I answered softly lost in thought of wanting that pussy in my hands, pushing onto my mouth and closing around my cock.

'Do want you to wear my warm wet panties? Feel my lust for you holding you down? Grind against the wet soft fabric painfully aware that's the closest your cock is going to get to my pussy?'

I exhaled hard and moaned.

'You pick a pair of panties, put them on and then watch me cum in mine, I'll switch them and let you have my pussy drenched panties. Sound good? Do you want to feel my wet warm panties wrapped tightly around your throbbing bound cock?

'Oh fuck yes mistress.' I eagerly agreed.

'Hmmmmm good good. Let me hear you say it.'

'I want to wear your wet panties mistress.' I admitted genuinely.

'Mmmm you're a good little slave, and hearing you getting excited at the prospect is definitely starting to get them very wet.'

I moaned lustfully as she ran her fingers down between her legs and pushed her panties firmly against her pussy leaving a dark wet spot.

'But you need to earn that. So pick a pair of your own panties first.'

I looked down at the pairs draped over my body and gulped shyly. 'The pink ones mistress' I chose.

She stayed silent. I was breathing hard as she stared deeply into my eyes. Realising she wanted to hear more, I tried again.

'Can I wear the pink panties?' I asked.

'Hm?' She asked as she coaxed more from me.

'Please can I wear the pink frilly panties mistress?' I whispered feeling myself falling deeper into the role she wanted from me.

'Very good.' She purred. 'Yes my sexy little slut, you can wear them.'

'Thank you mistress.'

She lifted the 4 pairs of panties off my body and stood up off the bed.

'Stand up.' She commanded.

I sat up and swung myself off the bed, doing as I was told and stood up next to her. She reached down and held my hard cock while looking down at it.

She chuckled as I swelled in her grip and gave me a few quick strokes to tease me.

Letting go she bent down, lifting each of my legs she pulled the panties slowly up my legs. As the soft material dragged up my shins, knees and then thighs my cock strained so hard I was scared I might suddenly cum in her face.

She pulled the panties over my hips and the material clung tightly as she pulled them over my cock, and adjusted me so I was strapped down. The fabric felt both heavenly and punishing as I pulsed and throbbed against the restrictive panties. I struggled to stay still and fidgeted uncomfortable causing the frilly lace to tickle at my thighs causing my cock to strain even further.

My mistress stood up and pushed her body tightly into mine. Her breasts squeezed into my chest and her crotch ground against mine. I clenched my eyes shut and moaned loudly as I felt a tremor run through my body causing my legs to feel weak and shake.

'Do you like how those feel slave?' She asked softly as she slid her hands around my hips and gripped my ass hard. Digging her finger tips into my ass cheeks she pulled me hard into her and ground my cock against her crotch.

'Yes mistress.' I gasped, my heart racing. She slowly turned around and ground her ass into me.. My bulging cock slid between her ass cheeks and she brief raised her hips up and down to stroke me. Turning back around she stepped back and stared hungrily at my panty clad cock.

'Mmmm I like how those feel. And you look delicious. Now I've got you all wrapped up I'm going to take a lot of enjoyment using you until I want to open my present.'

'I've got myself very worked up already slave. I can feel the strain of my hardening nipples and the heat building between the legs. I want you to lie down on the bed and watch as I play with myself.'

I did as I was told and instantly questioned my choice of panties. The soft silky fabric rubbed on my head as I lay down sending waves of pleasure through my cock giving me alarm that I might not be able to stop myself cumming as I moved about.

My mistress climbed onto the bed and pulled my legs apart causing my new panties to tighten even further on my swelling cock and I squirmed before catching myself and breathing hard as I fought against moving.

She sat down on her knees between my legs and started to run her hands over her chest and breasts.

'I want you to watch very carefully my slave. You may learn a thing or two. Hands at your sides, and show me you have at least the basics of self control. Do not move.'

I nodded and clenched my lips closed as I felt my cock start to throb uncontrollably again straining up in my new panties.

She stared at my cock and smiled hard. 'You really need to calm down or you'll be feeling my sexual wrath well before you even get to cast your eyes on my pussy.'

'Yes mistress.' I gulped as I tried to concentrate on my breathing.

She had started to alternate from flicking and pulling at her nipples through her bra, to squeezing and gripping her full breasts.

'I bet you'd love to kneed and massage these, wouldn't you?' Before I could answer she continued. 'Get my nipples rock hard and aching before slipping your lips over them and sucking long and deep. Feel them strain as your tongue licks at them.'

'I would mistress. I would.' I replied breathless. I was feeling so aroused every muscle in my body ached to move and grind.

'Mmmm as would I.' She slid her right hand down her stomach to the front of her panties and started to stroke her fingers up and down, and back forth over herself.

'Oh my...' she exhaled. 'I'm absolutely radiating heat from my pussy.' She continued to stroke herself lightly. 'Do you want to feel?'

'Yes mistress, please.' I almost shouted.

She laughed softly as her eyes widened mischievously. 'Well tough luck. You can't. A lowly slut like you should understand by now that you have to work very hard for these rewards.'

I moaned with frustration. 'Please mistress...' I softly whimpered.

''Quiet.'

'Please....' I pleaded again, hoping she'd take pity on me.

'Quiet slave.' She barked. 'I didn't give you permission to talk. For that close your eyes.'

I whined and did as I was told.

'I want you to listen to me touch myself now.. Don't you dare open your eyes. I want you to focus on my voice, focus on the sound of my fingers exploring myself, imagine what you can't see.'

I nodded and heard her moan softly.

'I'm rubbing the front of my panties harder now. Grinding my fingers against my pussy through the fabric... I'm so wet already... Making you give yourself to me and having you lie there in those panties has got me very very horny. Seeing the cock I own strapped down begging for release, begging for my touch is doing crazy things to my body. My panties are clinging to me already, by the time I allow you to wear these, they are going to be such a wet hot sticky mess.'

I moaned hard and my cock strained so hard I felt the waist band of my panties painful grip around my body.

Her breathing was quickening and deepening as I became very focused on her movements on the bed while fighting with myself not to grind my hips to feel the panties rubbing on my cock.

'I'm pushing the fabric between my lips now.' She continued dreamily. 'And rubbing down on my clit.'

I suddenly squirmed in the bed, she tut'd sharply and gave me a hard slap on my cock, I yelped at the shock, the quick pain lingered and further added to my now extreme horniness. Laying with my eyes closed, I started to become extremely focused on my throbbing cock, each pulse feeling more and more intense. She continued to play with herself for several minutes, the silence only punctured with soft moans and exhales.