One Purpose, Her Pleasure Ch. 03

Story Info
Can you earn her body on your lips?
6.9k words
4.69
1.8k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had taken my time in the bathroom making sure I had cleaned myself deeply and thoroughly but cleaning my cock and balls had been extremely challenging. I had to stop a few times out of fear I was going to lose control, keep stroking and chase the relief I was so desperately needing. But as I cleaned I imagined my mistresses face and how disappointed she would be.

How had she done this? How had she taken so much control from me? I was obeying her even in her absence. It felt strange, but equally right, almost like she put a spell on me.

My mind was deeply conflicted, a screaming mess of pleasure, excitement, disappointment, servitude and frustration. I wanted her, I wanted her so badly, but I wanted to cum, and cum badly. But that was her decision I reminded myself as I tentatively washed myself. And it was her decision because I had committed to her. I committed to being her slave. Committed to her pleasure.

I emerged from the bathroom clean and refreshed, calmed down to a background feeling of desire and need. With a renewed sense of strength and a break from her teasing I was feeling confident, a guy who had won a million bucks, and I could take what my mistress was going to throw at me next. I walked with a slight swagger and thought of how lucky I was.

My mistress rose from her desk at the opposite end of the room and closed the laptop she was working on. As she approached, my eyes wandered to the computer with a sense of curiosity and she noted my look.

'Don't concern yourself with that. I was just checking on some of my other slaves.' she smirked.

My heart sank a little with the feeling of disappointment that what was happening wasn't as special as I first thought. I wasn't the only one here, the only one getting to worship her body...

She smiled and looked down between my legs. 'Although, you're my only little slut with a cock to play with...and that makes my time with you somewhat different then I've grown accustomed to.'

I couldn't help but smile with a sense of relief, followed by a run of imagination as a hundred questions suddenly flooded my mind. Who exactly was this women? And what did she mean 'other slaves'? Should I be slowing this down, asking some questions, understanding the situation better. The sudden rush of concern of what I was involved in flowed into my mind and I slowed, weighing up if I was committing to something I would regret.

Almost as if she had read my mind, she gave me a deep dominating look and I had the sudden thought as I did a full 180; I wasn't here to ask questions, she decided what I should know, and right now all I needed to know was my place. Regardless of the conditions in place, and the priority of her pleasure I was in a place of pure pleasure too, I would be a fool to do anything to jeopardize that.

She stopped in front of me, reached down and took my cock in her hand. I rose instantly to full mast, straining into her grip and my heart started to race. I swallowed hard and squirmed on my feet at her touch. It was evident from my response that I was still overly aroused and still deeply desperate for relief.

'So you managed to do as you were told in my absence. Refrained from making yourself cum while bathing. Very good, slave. This level of trust and commitment goes a long way. I was a little worried you wouldn't be man enough to control yourself.'

I shook my head. 'I will cum when you decide, mistress.'

'Good boy.' She answered as she gave me a tight squeeze before letting go. 'Now go to the foot of the bed, stand and wait for me.'

I did as I was told and watched as she returned to the chest of drawers she has previous produced my panties from. My mind wandered to how she has teased and toyed with me while I wore them and I found my cock stiffening and straining further.

'I've got something new for you to wear, my slave.' she said excitedly, as she approached me clutching something in her hand. 'Something to get that glorious cock looking even better.'

Her hips swayed hypnotically from side to side before she stopped in front of me and revealed what she was holding. It was a black g-string with two metal hoops at the front which I knew instantly were to wrap around and hold my cock and balls.

'What do you think?' she asked with a wink.

'It looks perfect, my mistress.' I breathed with a mixed feeling of anticipation and fear. I had never worn a cock ring and wondered if it would hurt.

'Oh very perfect.' she replied. 'This will help keep that cock of yours hard as we continue and give you a bit of a helping hand in holding back your orgasm.'

She bent down and I stepped into it as she pulled it up my legs. 'And you're going to need every bit of help making sure you don't disappoint me. Are you going to disappoint me?'

'No mistress, definitely not.' I gulped as she pulled my cock and balls through their respective hoops. They gripped tightly and looking down I saw my cock had grown thick in its constraint, the vein pulsing along the sides, my head throbbing hard. There was no pain, only a feel of restriction and pressure. I liked it.

'Excellent. Because remember if you fail me, I will punish you and then I will discard you. And trust me when I say you don't want either of those.'

She rose and took a step back to admire her work. My arousal was at full throttle again as I looked back at her in her white with black rimmed lacy hipster panties, matching bra with her breasts almost bursting out, and her white sheer stocking with black lacy tops.

'Beautiful.' she softly exclaimed. My cock bobbed and strained in the air pointing straight at her and I closed my eyes to try and settle myself. Slowing my breathing I heard her speak softly.

'Perhaps if you behave yourself I might introduce you to my other slaves. I'm sure they would do absolutely anything to feel that cock on their bodies. Wet and slick, sliding over their breasts, lips, asses and pussies.'

I whimpered quietly at the thought. Feeling her hands on my hips I opened my eyes as she rotated me around so she stood between the bed and me.

'Now get down on your knees my little slave and put your hands behind your back, It's time to worship your mistresses body with that innocent little face.' She commanded as she smirked at me.

I did as I was told. On my knees, my eyes were level with the crotch of her panties and I was fixated on the mound of her pussy under the thin fabric. I could see her puffy lips straining against the tight material framing her slit. My breathing deepened and my cock throbbed in lust for her.

She reached down, running her hand over my head, through my hair and down the side of my face. Cradling my chin she tilted my head up to look into my eyes.

'You want my pussy, don't you?' She asked softly, smiling at me mischievously. Her stare penetrated me deeply and I lost myself in her eyes.

'Yes mistress, I do. I want to kiss, lick and suck you. I want to taste you.' I whispered softly as I stared longingly at her..

She smiled. 'You want me to feel my juices run over your lips as you bury your tongue deep inside me.'

I shuddered with lust and my cock strained painfully up at the thought. 'Yes mistress, please, I do.'

'You want me to grind my hot creamy cunt into your face, using you for my pleasure?' She asked as she let go of my chin and pressed my head back down.

I gulped in anticipation. 'Please mistress.' I softly pleaded as I opened my mouth hungrily and licked my lips while staring at her crotch.

'Do you want your mistress to fuck your face until I explode and cum in your mouth?'

I moaned deeply and struggled to speak. 'Yesss....' I begged.

She chuckled and tilted her hips forward lightly brushing the mound of her pussy across my face before quickly pulling back. The fabric was warm making me salivate hungrily.

'Say it.' She commanded.

'Please fuck my face mistress. Please use me. Please cum on my mouth.' I replied quickly, conditioned to her questions but fully sincere in my response.

'Maybe I'll do that...' she teased. 'But we'll get to that. First, I want you to worship my ass.'

She turned slowly dragging her hip and then ass cheek across my face until she stood facing away from me. I stared into the fold between her firm cheeks where her panties clung tightly to her.

She looked over her shoulder at me as she swayed her hips teasing me and I watched with eagerness and licked my lips again.

'Push your face into my ass, slave. But keep that mouth closed. You haven't yet earned the pleasure of feeling me in your mouth.' She instructed as she bent her hips slightly offering herself to me. 'Feel my warm firm cheeks close around you as you breathe me in. Feel me using you face for my needs.'

I pushed my face forward quickly into the crack of her ass and breathed in deeply drinking up as much as her scent as I could, exhaling in a long low growl of lust in the soft warmness on and around my face. She tensed her cheeks and ground back into me. With only the thin fabric of her tight soft shorts separating my face from her skin and ass I went giddy at the warmth on my face and her delicious smell.

She ground her hips from left to right taking pleasure in feeling my face burying deeper into ass. I could hear her talking to me but struggled to focus on her words as I lost myself in her. Suddenly I felt her grab my hair painfully as she reached behind her and pulled my face harder against her.

I snapped back to listening to her but moaned deeply with her aggression.

'I asked; does my pathetic slut like his mistresses ass?'

'Yes mistress.' I replied, my voice muffled in her ass. As I spoke and opened my mouth her scent flowed between my lips and penetrated me deeper than I could have imagined. My cock was straining painfully hard again, trying it hardest to break free of its ring and my fingers flexed behind my back, grabbing at air desperate to touch her and hold her.

'And is he thankful?' She asked.

I was. More than I thought I could be. 'Yes mistress, thank you, thank you for your ass.' I struggled to get the words out as I gasped for air in her merciless smothering. She swayed her hips back and forth, continuing to grind her ass into my face. I listened to her sighs of pleasure and breathed in deeply lost in the bliss of being allowed to feel her ass against my face.

'That's a good slave.' She cooed softly. 'Worship my ass. That's a good little whore.'

She went silent for a while as she rocked against me and basked in her enjoyment of dominating me. I could feel the heat building between us and I longed to feel the skin of her ass cheeks on my face and the taste of her body on my lips

She started to slowly raise her hips and bring them back down as she bent over and steadied herself on the bed. I felt the bulb of her panty clad pussy brush up my face and back down, and her musky sweet smell flowed over me. I moaned deeply, desperate to open my mouth, desperate to pleasure her pussy with my lips and tongue.

'Please mistress...' I pleaded starting to lose control of myself as I started to shake with pure sexual frustration.

She chuckled softly and continued to slide her ass up and down my face, pausing briefly each time her pussy grazed my lips.

'I'm getting very wet again, my slave. Can you feel it? Can you feel my wetness soaking through my panties?'.' She purred. 'Keep that mouth closed.' She raised her hips up again but this time pushed her pussy firmly down my lips. I felt the dampness of her underwear against my lips as she ground into my mouth.

'I bet you would do absolutely anything right now to open your mouth and close them hungry lips around me.'

As I went to answer she tilted her hips forward burying my face back in her ass.

'Yes mistress, please, anything.' I whined loudly into her.

She chuckled again, tilting her hips up she rested her pussy on my lips again. I was panting so hard I was starting to go dizzy.

She held herself on my lips for agonising minutes and I could feel the fabric getting warmer and wetter. I fought wildly with myself to keep my mouth closed and concentrated on slowing my breathing. As I fell into a rhythm she gently stroked herself back and forth on my lips and I whimpered over and over at her merciless teasing.

'That's it, my pathetic slut, whimper and beg. Should me how desperate you are. Let me hear how I'm breaking you down.' She mocked.

Her wet pussy soaked through her panties and with each passing minute I could feel her lust seeping onto my lips.

'My mind is running wild at how I want to use you. You've been good so far but I really want to see and feel that desperation.' Her breathing has become ragged as she own arousal increased.

I moaned and she wiggled again against me.

Suddenly she stood before up straight and stepped away from me, turning to face me.

I growled in pure frustration and looked up at her.

'Seems like my whore is finally learning self control.' She smirked almost breathless. She quickly stepped back into me and pushed my face into the front of her crotch.

I felt the contours of her puffy soft lips through the fabric on my mouth and almost exploded as they parted and my closed mouth and nose pushed slightly in. My breathing went erratic and my body trembled uncontrollably.

'Be calm, slave.' She cooed as she started to stroke her crotch back and forth, and up and down my face. As the soft fabric of her panty clad pussy dragged over my face and mouth she started to grind, pushing her self more and more intensely into my face.

Her sighs of pleasure turned to soft moans and I echoed her dreamy moans through my pursed lips.

She playfully ran her hand through my hair as she swayed her hips, tormenting me. I stayed still breathing deeply into her pussy not daring to break eye contact with her.

Suddenly she grabbed my hair and pulled my face hard into her crotch while grinding with all her strength into my mouth. She closed her eyes and growled in passion as she assaulted my face. The force almost pushed me back but I strained forward into her body to let her fuck my mouth as hard as she wanted.

'Yes my slave. Worship my cunt.' She growled as I struggle to gasp for air. 'You're my pathetic slut aren't you. Slave to my pussy.'

Her smothering was becoming so intense I couldn't breathe and I tried to pull away but she tightened her grip on my hair and held me fast between her legs.

Just as fear started to creep into me at my struggle to breathe she pulled back and I gasped hard, drawing in as much air as I could.

Before I could gather myself, she pulled my face back into her pussy again. Wriggling against her as I struggled for air I heard her laugh.

'I thought you wanted this, my little slut?' she mocked. 'I thought you wanted to bury your face in my hot wet pussy?'

I tried to speak but couldn't get the words out before she pulled me away. 'Yes...' before I could get the rest of the sentence out as air rushed into my lungs she pulled my face hard back into her pussy again.

Just as I thought I was going to completely lose my breath she push me away again and looked down at me.

'Open your mouth, whore. But keep those lips and tongue still.' She commanded.

I snapped my mouth open as wide as I could and she pushed her crotch into my mouth as she pushed my head back to look into my eyes. I could taste her sweetness through the wet fabric and I salivated uncontrollably as I breathed deeply trying to compose myself.

'That's a good boy.' She whispered staring down at me as she held herself in my mouth. 'Show your mistress who's in control. Feeling your hot desperate breath flowing through my panties and over my pussy is getting me dripping wet again.'

I moaned deeply into her crotch and my tongue twitched madly to stretch forward and lick her panties and taste her sweetness.

I was so desperate to taste her my own salvia ran out over my lips and down my chin.

'Look at you dribbling.' She laughed as I blushed hard. I was so incredibly dominated I could only nod.

'Do you want to kiss and lick your mistresses wet pussy though her panties?' She asked.

'Yes please.' I whimpered into her body as my lips quivered uncontrollably and I pushed my mouth tightly into her crotch taking as much of her body as I could between my lips. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply feeling completely submitted to her.

She chuckled softly and pushed back, grinding slowly into me.

I felt movement on my lips and opened my eyes to see her slide her fingers under her waist band and into her panties. I moaned deep and feral as I felt her fingers exploring herself in my mouth.

She moaned back deeply as she started to play with herself and I started to shake again against her body. I envisioned her fingers rubbing at her clit, sliding down her wet slit and then pushing inside herself as I felt them move in my open mouth.

'You've been an exceptional slave.' She purred as she played with herself. 'Letting me fulfil some of my deepest kinkiest fantasies has taken me to new heights of pleasure.' Her breathing grew deeper as she toyed with me. 'I've been keeping a keen eye on that hard straining cock of yours....' she let that hang as I felt the pace in her fingers increase.

'...but I'm in no rush. I've got a lot more planned before I indulge in using your cock. I'm a very patient woman with a great deal of ways I want to cum first. I hope my slave is as patient...'

I moaned loudly against her crotch as I felt her other hand clasp around the back of my head.

'Lick and suck my fingers through my panties.' She breathed deeply as she pulled my head firmer into her crotch. I didn't need to be asked twice and I wrapped my lips around the bulges of her fingers and started to suck feverishly as I lashed out with my tongue. Her wetness flowed into my mouth as I sucked her lust off her fingers through the fabric and I lapped hungrily with my tongue in fast long strokes.

I wanted her pussy in my mouth so badly it was painful and I couldn't stop myself moaning and whimpering as I used my mouth on her panties. My balls were so tight and my cock straining so tall I was battling with the urge to leap up, rip her panties aside and plunge myself deep inside her. The instant thought of her hot slick pussy sliding over my cock as I penetrated her, made my strain so hard it started to hurt.

I needed to fuck her more than ever thought possible and the only thing holding me back was the realisation that I wanted her to make that decision. I knew deeply as I sucked on her fingers and felt her body tense and grind into me that I was worshipping her out of shear want, I wanted her to continue using me as she saw fit. Her teasing and games were bringing me a level of pleasure I did not want to give up.

Suddenly she gripped my hair and pulled my head back sharply away from her crotch. Pulling her fingers out of panties she smeared them onto my lips and slid them deep into my mouth. They were dripping wet with her lust and I sucked hard as she stared into my eyes and fucked my mouth with her sodden fingers. Her taste was overwhelming and I basked in her gift.

'That's a good boy.' She purred. 'Suck my pussy juices off my fingers. Show me how hungry you are for me.'

As she continued to fuck my mouth with her wet fingers she smirked at me, her lust clearly being driving hard by her control over me.

'Suck every drop off my fingers. Show me how much you enjoy my taste.' She continued as I hungrily sucked at her, desperately wanting to taste her straight from her pussy. I closed my eyes as I imagined that.

The control she now had over me was deep and all I wanted to do was obey her. The reward of tasting her pussy off her fingers was so deeply full of gratification I knew she owned me, and she knew it.

When she was satisfied I had sucked her fingers clean she pulled them slowly from my mouth and grinned.

12