One Shade of Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good. You have been taught well. But if the pain becomes unbearable, feel free to scream and cry as much as you want. The entire floor is mine and no one will disturb us."

"Thank you, sir. You are too kind."

She prostrated on the floor before me, like most Maryan women would before they lost their virginity. "And thank you for choosing me to make into a woman. It is an honor."

She looked so youthful and innocent, I thought it'd be best if I reminded myself again that I had the strictest assurance from Cain that all the girls he sent were of age, and that no one should ever do something as dastardly as imagining the girls in any stories to be younger than stated. That would be a thought crime.

In the old Marinov empire, people went to jail for this kind of violation. Unless they were billionaires. Then they can do what they want, such as flying young girls to a private island to sodomize them, before arranging to have their pimp killed afterwards and told everyone he hung himself in jail.

That man did not kill himself.

I took her hair into my hands and said: "kissed anyone before?"

She shook her head, her face flushed.

I took her into a deep kiss, shoving my tongue into her mouth, and sucked out her sweet nectar. She tasted wonderful but it was clear that she did not know what to do. Her tongue was completely still so I took it with my teeth and gently pulled it towards me.

Then I slurped on her pink tongue and enjoyed the taste.

"You are delicious, Elly," I said after the kiss.

"Th-thank you, sir..." she said. "You seem very skilled. I'm glad that I'm losing my virginity to someone like you."

"How many boys have propositioned you?"

"A few, but they are all Maryan boys. I never thought I would be wrapping my legs around a foreigner," she said.

"Is that a problem?"

"My father didn't like it, but he likes the money..."

She looked up at me.

"I don't have a preference myself. I hardly know anything about men. All I know is what they taught us in school. To be a good woman, you have to make sure you endure the pain and the discomfort and never complain."

"That's the spirit."

I put her on the bed, her face up.

The woman was blushing and her body was shivering. I spread her legs open and licked her thighs. Then I picked up a small camera and captured a crystal clear image of her vagina.

"You have a beautiful body," I said.

"Thank you, sir. I hope my womanhood is to your liking."

I sat next to her and pulled out a thick binder from under the bed containing a collection of "before and after" photos of maidens. It was my book of conquest. My keepsake. Yeah, yeah, call me sick or degenerate, but some men collected stamps for fun, and I loved collecting photos.

Elly was a bit surprised and embarrassed to see so many photos of naked women, each one more innocent-looking than the last. Some looked like dolls, but for the sake of my conscience, Cain assured me that they were all old enough.

Cain was also a notorious liar, but how could I judge him?

"Wow...there's so many..." she said. "And they are all so pretty."

"Would you like a photo of yourself?"

"I would love that," She blushed.

I put her on top of the towel, spreading her legs. The poor thing was trembling and her nipples were stiff and pointy.

She struck a nice pose and smiled for the camera. Then she put her thumb on her crotch, hiding her privates.

I took the picture and showed it to her. She was a little embarrassed but she was smiling. Then I closed the book and placed her on top of the keepsake and parted her legs.

Then I slowly climbed on top of her and held her shoulders.

"Are you ready, Elly?"

She bit her lips and nodded. I normally preferred if a woman guided my member into her private, but tonight I simply felt like violence and blood. Tonight, I want to capture some innocent, defenseless, sweet young woman, and have her bleed out while she screams in agony.

I put the head of my member against her small, untouched entrance and pushed, pressing into her thin, delicate hymen. She whimpered softly but did her best to not scream.

But when I pushed harder into her, I felt the strip of flesh tore and she wailed, arching her back. Her eyes were wet and tears flowed down the corner of her eyes.

She screamed and cried as I tore her hymen.

"Oh god! It hurts! It hurts so bad, sir!"

"Go on and scream for me...it's ok."

I told her and I meant it. Her pain turned me on.

Her screams were music to my ears.

I did not care to enjoy the sensation of her folds. I wanted to see her face contorting with agony. I only cared to hear her wails.

And when her pussy was stretched wide enough, I pounded into her with all my strength, causing her to wail and cry.

I lifted her pelvis to show her my cock covered in blood. Then I thrust deep inside her again and made her cry out.

"Your blood is soaking the keepsake. Do you feel honored, Elly? This is the greatest moment in your life. Your blood and your pain will forever be remembered ."

Those words were magical. The woman nodded and looked up at me, trying to smile despite her agony. "T-thank you, sir. I'm glad you were the one to break me in. Please...enjoy my body."

I fucked her so hard that her body jerked and jiggled violently, causing her boobs to bounce around. I fucking loved fucking maidens. The sensation of ripping into something unexplored, the notion that the woman would remember you for eternity...

I put my hand over her mouth, pinning her down. Then I pounded into her like a machine, thrusting, hammering her so brutally that the sound of flesh slamming flesh echoed throughout the house.

My balls slapped her entrance and she wailed in agony. She tried to cover her face but I stopped her. I wanted to see the pain on her face and hear her screams.

Her contorted face turned me on so much that I shot my seed into her pussy quickly. The girl was so full of cum that it leaked from her pink raw flesh and dyed the towel red. She was shaking and trembling when I pulled out. I mopped away the tears and kissed her forehead.

Elly looked at me and closed her legs.

"T-thank you for doing that. You are kind." She said.

"I hope I didn't disappoint you, sir."

"You did not."

I picked up my camera and took a photo of her ruined, gaping pussy. Then I gently turned her over and showed her the cum-filled, blood-soaked keepsake. The woman took the fabric and a smile crept up her face.

"This is the most important day in my life. I will keep this forever, and the pain and agony I endured tonight will always remind me of the meaning of being a woman..."

"Hold up the keepsake and let me take a picture."

The woman nodded and held it up. Her blood had soaked half the fabric already and there were still plenty left to soak up.

I took a photo of her bloody keepsake and her face, and her tear-streaked eyes, and her smile.

"Another trophy to the book..."

I winked and stowed the camera.

I then made her clean my cock with her mouth, and the young lady obediently wrapped her lips around it and slurped up all the blood and sticky cum.

I was very hard by then and the pretty thing's soft, inexperienced tongue was a pleasure to have on my cock, but I was kinda getting bored so I paid her and made her get dressed, and walked her to the elevator. She was limping the entire way, wincing every time her feet touched the floor.

"Will I see you again, sir?"

"I don't know. we will see."

Elly nodded. "Thank you for the cash. My dad will be happy."

"Tell your dad he has raised a wonderful doll with a lovely voice and an amazing pussy. And I'm sorry for pumping it full of foreign seed."

"I'm not sorry."

She pecked me on the cheeks and hurried into the elevator.

I went back into the house and saw Miri's shoes at the entrance and suddenly remembered she was there.

"Mr. Black, is that you?"

A familiar, timid voice came from behind the wall.

"Yes, it's me."

Miri walked out of the corridor sheepishly, her body was flushed and her eyes were a bit swollen. Her nipples were hard and visible through her thin, flimsy nightgown. Her expression was a mixture of shyness and embarrassment.

"Sorry about that. I'd forgotten you were staying over."

"I'm the one who should apologize. You have every right to bring women into your house. It's just that," she sighed.

"I was going to ask if I can use your bathroom..."

I placed a hand on her shoulder. "How much did you hear?"

Miri looked to the side, playing with her thumbs.

"I did not hear too much...just the moan and slapping sound."

I laughed. It was an obvious lie. She heard everything, and judging by the state of her nipples, she enjoyed the show.

"The walls are a bit thin here," I said. "I'll refrain from bringing home women if it bothers you."

"You needn't sir. I'm a grown woman who's imposing on you. I wouldn't know how to live with myself if I'm the one to come in the way of pleasure that is so important to men. I will be fine."

I smiled and asked her to go clean up my bedroom after the violent defloration of the young woman.

She did as she was told but came out a minute later with my binder full of photos. "W-where should I put this, Mr. Black?"

I glanced at her and motioned her to place the book on the shelf.

"Did you peek inside?"

Miri looked guilty. "I'm sorry. I did. I shouldn't have," She said. Then she hesitated. "Do you mind if I ask why you took the photos?"

"So I could look back and remember the good times I had with every woman I deflowered. It's their special day and they deserve to be remembered."

It was for bragging purposes but Miri was a simple-minded, unworldly person. She really believed there was goodwill in my pitch-black heart.

"Mr.Black! That is incredibly sweet of you." She said.

She had no idea the things I've done to those poor maidens. Or what I was about to do to her.

"Have you ever reminisced about the moment you lost your maidenhood, Miri?"

Miri fidgeted and her eyes grew teary.

"I don't have anything to remember that moment by so I try not to think about it too much. It was a long time ago anyway. I'm no longer a girl. I have two children."

I took her chin in my hands and wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes. Then I made her take the book to her room instead. I have no doubt she would be flipping through the pages out of sheer curiosity. It will make her see me as a sexual person of interest. A predator or a gentleman, either would suit me fine.