One Step at a Time Pt. 03

Story Info
Experimentation runs into emotional barriers.
6.6k words
4.88
2.9k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 04/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of a four part series and I recommend that you read Parts 1 and 2 first. The story is of a developing relationship and sexual activities also develop, although slowly.

I had a strange week. Several deadlines kept me busy at work. I was being considered for a promotion and I needed to do my best work. Just when things calmed down for me, Jaime left on a business trip and was gone for a whole week. Neither of us had time to text during the day but we were able to fit in a quick RocketTalk a few evenings.

I wanted to talk about our last weekend together but a fast conversation wasn't going to be enough. We waited until the night before she was going to fly home when she wasn't tied up with meetings or work and I also finally got home at a decent hour. After bringing each other up to date on our lives, I asked her if she had been thinking about what we had done, particularly using our vibrators while we lay together.

"Thinking about it? I've had trouble not thinking about it!"

"Yeah, me too."

"When you didn't say anything, I was worried that you were sorry that we did it."

"No. No to both. No, I didn't say anything because we've both been too rushed for a real conversation and no, I absolutely didn't regret it." I smiled at her. "I want to do it again soon."

"I feel better. I've been trying to figure out if I blew things and how I could apologize."

"Apologize for what? We've been really clear on our limits and I don't think either of us pushed them."

"It was fun watching you cum."

"I admit, I was sort of distracted so I didn't watch you very closely. I'll try to do better next time."

"You better."

"I learned something else about you."

"What's that."

"You pull on your nipples when you're ready to climax."

"Yeah, I do. It kind of pushes me over the edge."

"Well, they're very nice nipples. I wish I could see them now."

"Ask and you shall receive" she said and pulled off her t-shirt. I thought I had seen her poking out but now I knew for sure that there was nothing but Jaime under her shirt.

"Mmmm. Now if only I could kiss them through the computer."

"I wish you could too." She was massaging her breasts and playing with her nipples and I felt like she was offering them to me. "Your turn."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I yanked my shirt over my head and tossed it to the side of my bed. I didn't want to be late for our RocketTalk so I hadn't taken my bra off like I normally did when I got home. I pulled it off quickly and held my boobs up to her. "All yours."

"My God you're beautiful."

"My boobs?"

"Them too. All of you."

"Back at you. I never thought of a woman as attractive before you but you sure made me realize that they can be fun to look at."

"I guess I can't say I never thought that way. It was sort of a shock though the first time I noticed a woman and thought how good looking she was. Not a fashion model or anything. Just a woman I was working with. That's when I started wondering."

We were both playing with our chests on camera in a seductive way. I didn't say anything, just watched her breasts as her hands moved over them. Then a thought came out of nowhere. "So, the other day you asked if you could ask me a personal question."

"Yeah. I can't believe I asked how often you masturbate. Sorry, but I just really wondered if you're doing it as much as I am."

"Well, you can ask me anything. If it's too personal, I just won't answer."

"Fair enough."

"I want to ask the same question back to you. Since us spending the night together, I can't stop. In the shower each morning, when I get home from work, and then before I go to bed."

"Still thinking of me?"

"Of course thinking of you! What do you think?"

"You're not going to be shocked but I've been thinking of you non-stop and I bet I can match you on the orgasm count." She smiled. "I wonder if the TSA saw my vibe wrapped up in my undies."

"Oh my God. You brought it on the plane?"

"In my luggage. Yup. And yes, I do plan do something with it when we finish talking."

I gulped. "Jaime? Are you sure you want to wait until then?"

We had tried parallel play last weekend so using our vibes at the same time wasn't a totally new step for us. Doing it over the computer two time zones apart added a new element of fun but maybe less intimate than being in the same room?

Jaime stood up and wasn't fully in the camera frame but when she got back on the bed, she moved the camera to show me her bare ankles and then moved the camera up her legs, past her panties and then back to showing her face and her chest. I undid my pants and lifted my hips so I could pull them down my legs and off. I held them up in front of the camera and tossed them onto my other clothes.

"No fair, let me see" she said. I moved the camera down to scan down my legs and then back up. When it reached my panties, I spread my legs and aimed it right at my crotch for a bit. I brushed my fingers there before bringing the camera back to my now blushing face."

"Oh my God. That was really hot. Damn."

I tried to give her a sexy look arching my eyebrows and sticking my tongue out at her.

"Damn." By now, I could recognize the distant look on Jaime's face when she was getting aroused. I don't know if it showed on my face, but I was also getting horny and took a chance. "If you show me yours, I'll show you mine." I smiled thinking that if she didn't like the idea, she might think I was joking.

I needn't have worried. On my screen, I saw her reach down and then she hung her panties from her thumb for me to see. I pulled mine off and show them to her before I added them to the pile.

Jaime again leaned over and was briefly out of camera range. When she leaned back in, she showed me her vibe. I reached over to my bedstand and grabbed mine along with a bottle of lube and showed them to her.

We were both naked but our bodies only showed from the chest up. Jaime changed that; she pushed her laptop back so that the camera focused directly on her pussy and I examined it carefully on my screen. It's the first time I'd ever really seen one up close other than my own and this was certainly the first time I looked at someone's girl-parts in a sexual way. I noticed her sparse hair and how her lips were visible below it. I think I saw some glistening on the hair and wondered if that meant that she was getting wet already.

I stopped staring, separated my legs, and repositioned my computer so that she could see me too. I looked down at myself and thought that if I knew what was coming, I probably would have trimmed my hair before. Andrew liked it when I shaved myself and I did that sometimes for him. I kept my pubes neatly trimmed the rest of the time. Since we separated, no one else has looked so, even though I still trim, I don't do it as often.

I felt like I was lubricated but I put the water-based lube on my toy anyway and placed it at my entrance. Jaime's hand covered her pussy. She used her fingers to separate her lips and then the other hand moved into the picture holding her vibe. She wiggled her hips around as she inserted it and then leaned back. I moved my toy down and inserted it, adjusting its position to where I want it and then I took the phone and started the app.

Jaime's camera gave me a close up of her pussy and the pink tail of her vibe showed through her lips and her pubes. Her microphone picked up a soft level droning but as her hips start to move, I heard her moans start until they covered up the sound of the vibration.

I wanted to watch her but my toy vibrating inside me was too distracting. My breathing speeded up and I placed a hand on each breast, fingering and squeezing my nipples.

Now, Jaime and I were both keening and her hips were moving up and down. My nipples were fully erect as I fingered them and my pussy felt fully engorged. My pre orgasm tension was growing and I felt myself getting closer to the edge. A finger from one hand left my boob and went to my clit to help bring my climax.

As it hit me, I shut off the app and lay there savoring the pulsing, the break in my tension, and the feeling of floating. I didn't want anything to distract from that but I struggled to watch Jaime. It didn't take long before I heard her yell out too.

We both lay there quietly for a while before I pulled my laptop up so that my face showed again. Jaime must have placed hers on her stomach because her breasts were blocking her face. She adjusted it and we looked at each other before she finally spoke.

"I hope the people in the next room don't know how hard I came."

"I guess we'll know if they start pounding on the wall." I smiled. "They're probably just jealous."

She laughed back. "I loved watching you but it was really hard to concentrate on you given what was inside me."

"Oh, me too. I really wanted to watch you but I couldn't concentrate after a while."

"I was worried about you looking at my pussy but I decided that I liked it."

"What were you worried about?"

"I don't know. Yes, I do. I've been terrified every time I got naked the first time with a guy too, wondering if he'd think it was ugly. I don't think they care what it looks like, they're just happy to see one but I still worry."

"Yeah, I don't think they care. Showing myself on the computer was a new experience but looking at you was hot. I've never looked at a girl up close before."

"Same but I sure liked watching you. I just wish I could have seen your whole body and I wanted to watch your face when you came."

"Give me a couple of minutes to recover and you might be able to talk me into that."

"Oooh. Ms. Multi-orgasmic?"

"Damn right."

"Best part of being a girl!"

"Jaime?"

"Yes?"

"If we do this again, will you control my vibe through the remote?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I so want to do that! Can I?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Do you want me to control yours too?"

"You better!"

"I don't think I could control yours while you're doing mine."

"Probably not. I'm pretty sure that I'd get distracted and lose you."

'Hmmm. Take turns?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, who goes first."

"Are you ready yet?"

"Oh yeah."

"Then send me the link."

I had dropped my phone next to me on the bed and had to find it in the sheets. I went back to the app and found where to set up a remote control. I copied the link and texted it to Jaime. As I hit send, I got a text from her with a link to her toy.

"Where do you want the camera aimed" I asked her wondering if she could really watch my whole body on screen.

"Right where it is but don't knock the laptop over when you cum. I want to see your face!"

"I'll do my best."

The feel of the vibration without me doing anything was startling but I know that it was Jaime doing it and I relaxed into the feeling. She was controlling the vibration herself instead of using one of the built in patterns.

She was also a goddamned tease! She gave me a mild vibe for a few seconds before letting it die. Then, she gave a slightly stronger one and backed off again. She did an up and down pattern with the vibration increasing, then dropping. She frustrated me by letting it sit idle then shocked me with a series of hard vibrations. She could see my face and my chest and I assumed that she watched me touching my boobs and playing with my nipples.

Sometimes, reaching a second orgasm can take me a while and other times, it comes on me suddenly. My nipples were erect and my breathing got deeper and faster. I could feel the growing heaviness in my pelvis that is one of my indicators of growing arousal.

Jaime might or might not have known this but she frustrated me by lowering then fully stopping the vibration level. Fortunately, she didn't edge me for long as the vibration resumed and my arousal level rose with it.

She did an up and down pattern, quickly letting it peak and then dropping it. The peak, drop, peak, drop pattern was incredible and I could hear myself panting and moaning.

She edged me again and I wanted to scream out my frustration at her. Then she put the vibration at the highest level and it was enough to push me over. I cupped my breasts, tightly squeezing my nipples as I let out a scream. Jaime turned off the vibrator and once again, I relished my post-orgasm floating on air feeling. I don't know how long I maintained that sensation before I opened my eyes and looked at the screen and saw Jaime watching me closely.

"Wow. Thank you!"

"Wow is right. The look on your face. Watching you cum was amazing."

"Cumming was amazing!"

"Controlling your vibe and watching how you reacted when I changed the pattern. Damn. When I was trying to edge you, you looked like you wanted to scream."

"I did! I was close to calling you bad names."

"Worth it?"

"Oh it was. Being teased is frustrating but...."

"Obviously, I've never done that to someone else before so I wasn't sure if I was doing it right. I just played with it and watched your reaction."

"Well, it was okay. With some practice you might get good at it." I was from the look on her face that she took me seriously. "No, just kidding! That was an absolutely amazing orgasm. Really. I hope I can do half as well for you!"

Her face relaxed and she smiled again. "One way to find out."

The hotel room had extra pillows piled on the bed. Jaime placed a bunch of them against the headboard and sat up against them. She put another pillow between her legs, placing her laptop on it. I could see her body from her thighs up. "Is that okay?" she asks.

"Mmmm. It's great."

I clicked on the link she had sent and the control for the remote popped up. There was a button that I could move up and down with my finger and a line that showed the vibration level. I experimented, sliding the button up and was rewarded with a moan from Jaime.

To start, I tried to do what she did--beginning with a slow, teasing vibration and watching how she reacted. I moved it up to a slightly higher level and then dropped it back down. I repeated this a few times, then left it sitting at the higher level. Jaime was more vocal now than she had been earlier and that gave me a good idea of how each change in my vibe pattern impacted her.

I took turns between sliding the control up and down and keeping it at one level. A couple of times I got revenge on her by dropping the control to the bottom, stopping the vibration. Then I did quick up and down motions thinking that they'd feel like jolts inside her. Jaime gasped letting me know that she liked it.

I experimented with slow up-down cycles and then tightened up the cycles before going back to the quick up and down. Jaime reacted to each change, making sounds in response and I noticed the faraway look in her eyes showing that she was aroused. Her mouth was open and she was panting loudly. I could see her boobs but the camera wasn't close enough to know what her nipples are doing. Jaime touched them periodically but then backed away.

I decided to try a stepping stone pattern. The vibe was at a consistent low level buzz and I moved it up a bit. I left it there for a while then jumped it up another notch. Finally it was at the maximum level. Jamie's noises really came alive with her saying "yes, yes, yes." Her fingers on one hand pulled at her nipples while the other hand dropped to her pussy and she quickly fingered her clit. I wasn't sure what to do with the vibration pattern--it seemed like it was working at this level, so I left it. Moments later, Jaime moved her hands back up to cup her boobs, then yelled out loudly. I lowered the vibration level and then stopped it, watching her face and listening to her heavy breathing.

She finally spoke. "That was incredible. It was absolutely incredible." I didn't know what to say so I stayed silent. "I want to kiss you and hold you. I wish you were here so we could hold each other."

"Me too."

We watched each other for a while. Then she sat up and aimed the camera to her face. "I don't think you know what you do to me."

"It's mutual. It really is."

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow."

It was getting late. Jaime had to finish up her meetings the next morning and fly home after lunch. We agreed that we would get together the next night and that she will stay over again.

I couldn't wait to see her.

* * * * *

Text from Becca. "Katt told me that Jaime was on the road for a whole week. How did you survive the week?"

"RocketTalk. And none of your business."

* * * * *

Text from Jaime:

"Just landed. Can't wait to see U."

"Me too. U owe me a kiss."

"I'll pay up the second I walk in the door."

"I'll be thinking of that until U do!"

I had been thinking of her all day. Lying next to each other and bringing ourselves to a climax had been a big step. But last night, using the app to control each other's orgasms seemed like a major leap. On one hand, I still resisted going further with Jaime but as I touched myself that morning, I pictured us making love. More and more, I found myself wondering what it was that I was fighting and why.

I considered talking to Becca about it but decided not to. My therapist was aware of what was going on but I didn't have an appointment until next week and thinking about having sex didn't seem like a good reason to ask for an emergency session.

When Jaime walked in the door, I got the kiss she'd promised. We stood there holding each other as we kissed. I had ordered dinner for us and had timed the delivery for when I expected Jaime to get there. We broke our kiss and took the delivery, carried it to the dining room where the table was set. I opened a bottle of wine and we sat down.

We chatted about our week--her air travel had been smoother this time--and I told her that we were invited to meet up with Becca and Katt. We laughed about how they really wanted to know about us and decided we'd keep them guessing.

"So last night? I thought it was pretty amazing. Were you were okay with it?"

"You gave me an incredible orgasm so that part was better than okay."

"Me too. We've been walking around in our panties together but, even on the computer this was the first time we've been completely naked."

"I was scared of that but when you took off your panties and showed them to me, that was just plain hot."

"So.. what part wasn't okay?"

She paused. "I'm not sure that it's not okay but after last night, I starting feeling that what we're doing together is getting to be more than just physical and thinking about you is more than just fantasizing."

I had that thought but hadn't put a word to it. One popped into my mind. "Intimate? That's a nice feeling but it is scary too. It does feel like it's more than us experimenting physically. Playing with each other's boobs and stuff."

"Yeah, intimate. Just being with you makes me happy but last night, we were on a whole different level and it was more than how we climaxed."

"Yeah, it was. I had a different sense of connection with you. More than kissing each other. More than touching."

"Giving you a climax made me happy that I did something to make you happy. Does that make sense?"

"Yes. It was a different feeling from me cumming even when we did it in the same room. Doing that for you also made me feel great. Just in a different way."

"Yes! Sex shouldn't be selfish. It's not just me or just you. It's us. It's about a couple caring enough for each other than they want to satisfy the other person too."

"I agree but that's the first time either of said 'couple.' Are we a couple?"

"That's the thing. I don't known. Like you said, over the computer with vibrators was more intimate than anything we'd done so far. And I did love the feeling of giving you a climax. I love the feeling of sleeping next to you. But... but I 'm not sure. At times, I think I want to be but I'm not sure."

12