One Summer Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cloman25
cloman25
14 Followers

I had keys to his house so that I could deliver his clothes and food at any time like an unpaid manservant. One good thing about the arrangement was I could be in and out of his place without bumping into him.

"Aren't you even going to say 'hi' Tau?" A voice called out from his room. I turned around to find Kyle standing there fully naked.

"That's going to hurt my eyes." I said, turning back to face the door, through which I wanted to run.

"What's the matter Tau? Can't handle seeing a big naked man?" He came up behind me. I jumped a few feet away from him. "Relax! You're not my type." He sat down at his table to have the breakfast I brought him.

"Thank God!"

"Yeah, I like only triple Bs." He said between mouthfuls.

"Yeah... What is that? Breast sizes?" I asked.

"Yes, Tau; the only size that matters: Big breasted babes." I knew it was something like that.

"I am leaving now." Kyle stopped me.

"Hold on there, why the rush? Let's talk for a while."

"If it's about your underwear I am not interested." The last time Kyle had started a conversation with 'let's talk...' he accused me of stealing his underwear. He was convinced I took it, until a few days later, I saw Mrs Jorowitz returning it to him discreetly.

"No, it's about sex." That was even worse. I should have run when I had the chance. "Tell me you are banging some hot chick?"

"That's none of your God dammed business."

"Easy, I just want to help out. Do you know how many pussy I banged at your age?" I didn't want to know. "7 including Ms Talbot."

"Ms Talbot, our math teacher?" Kyle did go to the same school I did. "But she's old like 40."

"Ya, but she was thirty then. The punishment she gave for not doing the homework. It was great." I kept in mind to never go to class without my math homework. "So, you see; I am the go to guy for all your lady troubles."

"Right... why the sudden interest?" When Kyle Ross offers help, the world is probably ending.

"Your mother's been always good to me." He said simply. I figured it was some misguided attempt to repay my mother's kindness. He really did look like he wanted to help.

"Thanks. I'll let you know if I need anything." I was again about to leave when he stopped me. He wanted to give me something. After disappearing into his room for a few minutes, he dumped a week's worth of clothes in my hands.

"Don't lose my underwear again." He commanded and returned to his room.

I finally got out.

The rest of the morning, I did my chores including Kyle's laundry. By lunch, I finished putting some final touches to my sketches. After lunch, I had nothing better to do than lie around sulking in sweat. I was playing on my mobile when a message came through. It was from Caily and it said 'like?' A few seconds later, the picture of her breasts loaded. For a moment, I stared at them without a thought. She held her white top up with one hand while the other took the photo. The background looked to be the walls of a try-out room. Her boobs were bigger and better than she described. Her next message came through, inviting me to the mall if I wanted to see more.

I had the quickest bath, put on some clean clothes and peddled to the mall in record time. The down side was I was wet in sweat by the time I reached the mall, making my bath useless. I cleaned up a little at the lavatory and set about to find Caily. Thankfully, they were giving out ladies perfume samples, which I took liberally. The sales woman gave me the dirty look.

I searched everywhere but couldn't find her. When surprising her was out of the option, I messaged her where I was- sitting by the food court, drinking lemonade. There was no reply. I waited, studying the boobs she sent me. They were nothing like she described. For one thing, they were bigger, rounder with a very nice set of light caramel coloured nipples. They even had those bumps that I loved.

I sat, wondering why she would lie about it when someone pinched my arm. It was Caily.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked almost angrily.

"Apparently someone thinks my boxers are a little childish. So, I thought I would do some shopping." I joked.

"Stop playing Tau." She pinched me again.

"Hey, you are the one who wanted to show me something."

"What are you talking about?" She truly looked perplexed.

"Didn't you message me to meet you here?"

"What message?" I sensed I missed something big.

"This one with your half-naked photo." I displayed my phone to her face. She squinted at it before grabbing it from my hands.

"Those are not mine." I did miss something big like the size of a whale. She wore a black mini dress, not a white top. "God! How could you think they were mine?" She pointed at her chest. She was right; they were not as big as in the picture.

"Eyes up, Tau." She clicked her fingers. I looked up to see her glaring at me.

"Then explain to me how someone else's boobs ended up on a message from your phone." Caily studied both our phones, trying to figure it out.

"Lisa!" She whispered under her breath.

And like the rabbit in the hat, Lisa appeared at that precise time out of nowhere. My eyes immediately darted to the white tank top that held the boobs in my phone.

"Caily, I thought you needed to return something. Not meet up with a boy." She said dropping her bags on the table and sitting down with us. "Who's your cute friend?"

I was too taken up to answer. "This is Tau." Caily introduced.

"So, this is the guy you have been hiding all these years." She said.

"Lisa, he's in our school. We have math and chem with him. I haven't been hiding him anywhere."

Lisa had a very captivating look: a freckled face amidst beautiful golden hair. Her emerald eyes held mine in some trance, while she spoke. "Well, shame on me for never noticing." She smiled. "Hi, I am Lisa, dying to make up for lost time." She ran her green nails over her chest, pulling my gaze down once again. Freckles also decorated the valley between those glorious globes.

"Hi Lisa. I am... "

"...leaving. Isn't that right Tau?" Caily interjected.

"You are?" Lisa pouted.

"I am?" I asked equally disappointed.

"Yes, didn't you say you had some important stuff to do?" Caily pressed.

"No, I am totally free." I beamed. Caily looked like she wanted to strangle either Lisa or me. I wondered what bothered her.

"Come on Caily, let him stay. We do need a guy's opinion for the next item on our list." Lisa said.

"What item?" I could not contain my curiosity or my imagination and Lisa's apparent flirting left me at the mercy of her whims. She placed her hand on my thigh and leaned in. "Imagine tiny pieces of clothing clinging on to supple flesh. Can you do that?"

"I think I can manage that." I nodded sheepishly. Caily's head was in her hands, massaging her temples.

"Great. I think we will get along very well." She squeezed my thigh, before standing up.

All three of us, headed to the store. Caily kept giving me the evil eye.

"What?" I whispered. She didn't tell me. In fact, she ignored me the rest of the way.

The store was mostly empty except for the one sales girl. Lisa headed straight to the back where they had the lingerie and bikini section.

"Can I help you?" The girl asked.

"Yes, is there a place where my sweet boyfriend can sit while we try out?" Lisa queried. I was thrilled to become from barely noticeable to sweet boyfriend.

"There are some chairs in the front if..." She started but Lisa stopped her.

"I need him here, if you know what I mean."

The girl winked. "That is sweet. My boyfriend cringes on the word 'shopping'. Let me get him a chair."

A few minutes later, she set a chair next to the women's change room, warning me to leave if other customers showed up. I nodded before Caily and Lisa both dropped their bags on my lap, while they picked out the wear. Caily soon disappeared into one of the cubicles far away, still ignoring me. Lisa on the other hand, went into the stall opposite to where I sat.

The thing about wanting my opinion was probably a ploy to shock me. I may not have known Lisa but I have heard plenty about her from Caily. Lisa was a tease and she loved to toy around with guys, even Caily's beef of a boyfriend. Caily warned me once to steer clear of her. That was easy as I was nowhere near her radar, by her own submission, until that day. My mind was about to ask just the right questions, when it was distracted by that very subject.

Lisa stepped out of the cubicle, in a blue bikini that had my eyes popping out. She twirled to show the amount of flesh it revealed. Her whole body riddled with those cute freckles. I would have wolf whistled but most of my whistles end up into weak wheezes.

"How's this?" Did she even had to ask? She had that body type that was made to be seen in a bikini. Her well proportionate boobs hung just right to make a man sweat.

"Sexy." I said. She smiled.

"You are sweet." She bent down and planted a kiss on my lips. It was a soft, brief one- my first one. Who cared if she was a tease! Tease me forever.

Lisa modelled in all the 10 bikinis she had taken in and a few times she left the door slightly ajar, just enough to see a partial view of her bare back. Good thing I had those shopping bags to hide the huge boner that was pressing against my shorts. She sometimes came so close to my hands that I had to grip those bags to keep me under control.

I had to pee to relieve some of the tension but then Lisa called from the cubicle for help. I cursed myself, adjusted the shorts and asked what she wanted.

"Come in Tau. I need your hands." I gulped, my mouth turning dry. She called again. I entered slowly.

Lisa held a lose bikini top to her chest while she bent down searching for something.

"Help me find the matching top for this." She said gesturing to her ass.

There were so many bikinis on the hangers and floor, that it was a colour fest for the eyes. Her down wear was a grey bikini with red stripes and strings on the side. I searched along with her, keeping one eye on her body. Her boobs hung in her hand like fruits about to be plucked. Her constant movement revealed the supple flesh she tried to conceal. I forgot to search, mesmerized by her body. I was waiting for her fingers to slip enough to see those caramel coloured nipples but they never did. My eyes roamed down to her ass that stuck up majestically in the air, covered by the negligible one piece. It was the most revealing she had worn. I couldn't spot one hair that led me to believe she was either shaved or well-trimmed like Caily.

"Did you find it?" Lisa suddenly asked. How could I when I watched her the entire time?

"Not yet." I answered, seriously searching for a minute. My erection slipped to the side of my shorts, hiding it somewhat.

"I know what you are hiding." Lisa said. I straightened up, thinking she meant my raging boner. "You and Caily are doing it, right?"

"What... No... " I was just glad she hadn't seen the bulge in my pants yet. "We are just friends."

She straightened up too and with both hands covering her boobs, she approached me.

"You both had math tuitions yesterday right?" I told her we did, when she cornered me. "What happened after?"

"Nothing, we just went home." I lied.

"But you didn't go to your home; you were at Caily's." She questioned, while squeezing her boobs seductively, hypnotizing me into telling the truth.

"Yes, for a while." Her body pressed up against mine, making my knees weak.

"And what happened there?" She asked, removing her hands so that the gap between us filled with those mesmerizing mammaries. I finally saw those nipples right before me.

"We... just... "

"Excuse me!" The sales girl had the perfect timing. I slipped away from Lisa's clutches but not before she grabbed my dick and said, "I will be waiting."

I got out to find the sales girl holding the top we were searching for. She handed it to me.

"I think your girlfriend forgot to take the top with her." She said.

"Yes, right!" I said, wondering if I should return inside when the girl stopped me.

"One more thing, we have a strict policy against sex in our cubicles." She warned.

"It's not like that. We were searching for this." I wagged the top to her.

"Sure you were." The girl said, glancing down at my shorts. I looked away as she left.

I exhaled, readying myself to enter the tiger's den when Caily from the adjacent booth gestured silently for me to come in. I did.

"Were you here the whole time?" I asked, distinctively remembering her going into the furthest booth from us. I shortly took in what she wore; a red polka dot bandeau that wrapped her like a present, attenuating her smaller breasts.

"Never mind that. What were you doing in there with her?" She asked, brushing my question aside.

"Nothing." She saw right through my lie.

"What did you tell her?" I never could lie to her.

"I just told her I was at your house yesterday."

"Nothing about what happened?" She confirmed.

"It's a promise. I am not going to spill anything." Actually, a few more minutes with Lisa and I would have probably told her something.

"You should have gone home when I told you to."

"Why? This is kind of fun. Lisa's nice."

"She can be when she wants something." I was hoping the object of her desires were me.

"What are you grinning at?" Caily asked. I couldn't help it. "Oh Tau, don't fall for her. She's trouble."

"Caily, isn't there the remotest possibility that she might like me. Come on, am I not likeable?" Caily sighed.

"You are but you are so extremely gullible too." She said. That made me angry.

"You never fail to tell me how big of a sucker I am." I said.

"Someone has to remind you not to make a fool out of yourself." That did it.

"Caily, whether I make a fool out myself or not, it's my choice. So, stop butting in!" I didn't wait for her reply. In fact, she looked speechless and angry when I left. At the door, I couldn't stop myself. "That bikini makes you look fat." Actually it didn't. She fit into it as well as Lisa but I just wanted to be an ass. I heard the distinct sound of Caily kicking the door.

The sales girl returned with her disapproving look. "And when your girlfriend is right next door." I was too angry to be concerned about the misconceptions of a sales girl.

I shoved the top into her hand. "Give that to my girlfriend." I said and walked off to find the restroom. I took my time to calm down. I really wanted to punch something. After my venting, I returned to the front of the store to wait for them. About ten minutes later, they paid and came out.

We were silent until I decided to go back home. It was late in the evening again.

"Okay, I will be off now." I said.

"Leaving already?" Even Lisa's disappointment wasn't going to stop me.

"It's late." I said, glancing sideways at Caily who went back to ignoring me.

"Can you give me a ride then?" Lisa asked. It took me a minute before I realised she asked me.

"I only have a bike." I said.

"A bike! I always wanted to ride in one." Lisa bounced excitedly, as if I was about to offer her ride on Santa's sleigh.

"Sure, if you want to." I couldn't say anything else to that face.

"Lisa, can I talk to you?" Caily spoke at last. She pulled Lisa far from my ears length. Caily tried to convince her of something, mostly not to go with me but Lisa stopped her, dumped her bags with Caily and left her standing like a statue.

"Let's go." She dragged me off before I could even ask her what happened.

It was dark outside. I dialled home but no one picked up.

"Who you calling?" Lisa asked.

"My mother. She worries when I don't call."

"Oh, that's nice. My mother doesn't even notice if I am home or not." She still held on to my hand.

"You're so lucky. I wish my mother would lay off me from time to time." I said.

"Actually, you're the one who is lucky. Better a caring mother than who ignores you." Her voice filled with a sadness I really didn't understand. I stopped her to give her a reassuring look. She looked away.

"Is that your bike?" She let go of my hand and pointed at a Harley parked close by.

"No... my hog is right here." I pointed to the other side where my bike was chained to a pole.

"Oh..." She studied my raggedy old bike.

It was probably time to let her go but she was with me for so many years that I couldn't. Both my mother and I saved up for it when we had little to go by. I could never part with her. "Looks like it's made to take one person only."

"Yeah, sorry about that. I should have mentioned it was a bicycle." I said.

"It's fine." She said.

"You know I have never given anyone a ride on this before?" I confessed. She looked up.

"Not even Caily?" I shook my head. She smiled. "Good! How do we do this?" I didn't think she would still want to go for it.

I thought about it but nothing came to mind. "I don't know." She could sit on the handlebars but I didn't want to risk crashing her headfirst.

Lisa was considering it carefully too. "Get on your bike like you always do and we will figure it out from there." That was one way to do it. I unlocked my bike and straddled it.

She was cute, thinking of a way to get on. I watched as she circled me.

Finally, she manoeuvred under my arms and straddled my lap. Her ass in girl shorts fit right into my groin, waking my dick up joyously. She lifted her legs into the frame and held on to the stem for support, pushing herself more against me.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked. This was going to be as dangerous as the handlebar ride. I just didn't know to whom. My dick was in total agony as I tried to peddle with her entire body restricting it. I pushed and shoved until I got some speed. I stuck to the side streets where the traffic burden lessened. Lisa took more than half the seat but still her ass drove me crazy. She was actually enjoying it, screaming and laughing for all to hear. The constant friction between us as I tried to peddle around her body aroused me to full erection.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked, close to her ear. Her hair with its flowery smell blew into my face.

"Burger joint on 4th. Do you know it?" I did. It was very close to Caily's place. "And Tau, take the long way. I am enjoying this." I had to if I wanted to stay alive.

By the time we reached there, I half-expected my penis to be fractured or something but it was fine once it got its space. I took my time locking the bike up, as I didn't want to enter the joint with my ding-dong pointing for all to see. I finally calmed down enough to go in with Lisa. We sat in a corner booth for more privacy.

Lisa ordered for the both of us. We sat silent for a while when my nerves kicked in. I kept opening my mouth and closing it like a fish out of water.

"Where do you live?" I asked finally.

"Close by." She replied.

"Yeah... Caily's house is just a few streets away too." I said the first thing that popped into my head.

"I know." Of course, she knew that. "How long have you been friends?"

"As long as I can remember. You know we were born on the same day in the same hospital."

"Really? I didn't know that."

"Yeah, we never tell anyone about it. Actually, we were switched accidentally. My mother found a girl next to her when they clearly said it was a boy."

"What happened then?" She urged.

"Caily's mom didn't notice the switch for hours until they told her. Obviously, she went berserk when she found out and threatened to sue the hospital.

"Next you're going to tell me Caily's mom breast fed you?" I couldn't believe she figured it out. Her mouth dropped looked at my expression. "She did. You did. You sucked Mrs Paige's boobs!"

cloman25
cloman25
14 Followers