One Thing Led to Another Ch. 02

Story Info
Dave and Jenny play under the covers.
13.3k words
4.8
67k
123

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girl, you're a damn ho," Brittany said, sipping from a mimosa and laughing at her best friend.

"I'm not a ho!" Jenny protested. She and Brittany sat at their favorite brunch place the afternoon following her encounter with Dave.

"You made your roommate undress you!" Brittany said, her voice rising and drawing the attention of nearby diners. "And somehow I don't believe that's all that happened." Jenny blushed and pushed the rest of her pancakes around her plate. "I knew it!" Brittany said. "You fucked him, didn't you."

"No, I swear we didn't," Jenny said softly. "But we did kiss."

"You made out with him?" Brittany asked.

"Not made out," Jenny said. "More like friend kisses. No tongue or anything."

"While you undressed each other," Brittany said.

"Listen, I was really drunk," Jenny said.

"And clearly horny as hell," Brittany said. Jenny rolled her eyes, but knew her friend was right. She'd taken every lull in their conversation to mentally transport herself back to her and Dave embracing topless, his erect desire pressing into her. "I told you to come with us to Dimitri's last night. You woulda for sure gotten some dick."

"I know, I know," Jenny said. "But Randy is such a pig. I just couldn't do it."

"Randy's a pig, but at least he doesn't have a girlfriend and doesn't live with you," Brittany said. "How long has it been since you got laid for real?"

"A long time," Jenny said.

"Years?" Brittany asked. Jenny didn't deny it. "Jenny the ho wants out," Brittany continued. "If you don't let her have her fun with a guy like Randy, she's going to search for whoever's closest. Like your roommate. Who's spoken for."

Jenny knew she was right.

At the same time, Dave was across town having lunch with his sister Alana.

"Jesus Christ, Dave," Alana said.

"I know, I know," Dave said.

"Do you?" Alana asked. "Your girlfriend hasn't been out of the country a month and you're already..." she trailed off.

"I'm not proud of it," Dave said, though he was far from upset that it'd happened. He couldn't stop thinking about the feeling of Jenny's naked chest pressing against his.

"Have you talked to her yet?" Alana asked.

"No," Dave said. "She wasn't up by the time I left."

"I meant Beth," Alana said. Dave winced and shook his head. "You two have to learn how to cyber," she continued. Dave scoffed. "What?" she asked.

"It's not a good time," he said. He could tell Alana wouldn't accept just that so he went on. "The last month or two she was here was...fraught, as you know. The stress and fighting meant we didn't have sex. We tried a couple times but I couldn't get my head into it, which meant my body wouldn't get into it either, if you know what I mean. And if I wasn't raring to go right away, she'd get mad and leave."

Dave felt uncomfortable admitting his sex troubles to his sister but they were open with each other and he felt the need to explain his actions.

"Well you can either continue to let the problem fester or confront it and push through it," Alana said. "Cyber sex is awkward at first, but it can be fun with someone you trust. Just ask Beth, she can be reasonable."

Dave knew she was right.

*****

Dave and Jenny returned home soon after one another and both were relieved the other wanted to talk about the night before. Jenny apologized for acting inappropriately and Dave apologized for pushing it too far. They didn't say exactly what it was they did and what line they crossed, though, because their memories of the event were still too erotically charged and they were afraid of walking down the same path again. They did agree that they should probably stop kissing, though. They were also both too busy checking out each other's bodies to notice the other was too.

Dave and Beth had a standing Sunday Skype date. The time difference prevented them from being at home at the same time during the week, so they only communicated via text and email outside of these calls. Dave returned to his room after his talk with Jenny to find an email from Beth saying she had to cancel this week's call, she had plans with the professor leading the research trip. Dave wasn't sure if he was upset or relieved that he wouldn't face her that day.

Dave and Jenny barely saw each other that week, mostly because their schedules dictated it, but also because both was willing to accept any plans that came up so they wouldn't spend time together alone. By the time Friday rolled around, Dave was exhausted and decided to stay in.

Jenny, meanwhile, decided to take Brittany's advice and try to do something with Randy, even if the idea didn't excite her in the least. She knew her friend was right, though, and getting laid would keep her from being tempted by Dave. So she texted Randy and asked him out to dinner on Friday. He was naturally stoked to have such a hot woman ask him out, and he peppered her with texts the rest of the week, to her annoyance.

They met for dinner after work on Friday and Randy ordered them shots right away. Jenny planned on getting buzzed (she couldn't go through with this if she wasn't at least buzzed) but didn't want to get wasted. So she took the first shot, but she begged off when he immediately ordered a second round.

"Come on," Randy said. "It's Friday, let's celebrate."

"I know," Jenny said. "I just had too much to drink last weekend and want to stay in better control this weekend."

"Boooo," Randy said, talking more to the small amount of cleavage exposed from behind her buttoned blouse. "Live a little."

She picked up the shot and took a small sip. "Happy?" she asked.

"I'm going to order us some martinis," he said. "So you better finish that before they get here."

"Don't," she said. She made sure he couldn't mistake her tone.

"You're just making me want to more," he said, willfully mistaking it.

"Excuse me," she said, standing up and heading to the bathroom. Once there, she texted Brittany, saying she couldn't go through with this. Brittany said she understood and to let her know if she needed help getting out. Jenny finished up and touched up her makeup in the mirror. The sullen girl staring back at her made her sad. She used to love getting chased by guys, even if they were boorish morons. What happened?

She admonished herself to cheer up. She could have fun tonight if she let herself. Still, she fastened another button on her blouse so her cleavage would be fully covered. If Randy wanted inside her clothes, he'd still have to earn it. She returned to the table and was pissed to discover a large martini waiting for her.

"I said I didn't want one," she said, sitting down.

"I know you're a tease," he said. "And you secretly wanted me to."

"What?" she said. "How dare you?"

"Oh come on, don't be such a bitch," he said. "It's not a good look."

Jenny stared at him, unable to believe he'd actually said that. She grabbed the martini and threw it on him, soaking his face and shirt.

"That's not a good look, asshole," she said, grabbing her purse and storming out the door. He didn't try to come after her. She struggled to order a ride home through the tears welling in her eyes. She silently wept the whole ride home, wallowing in self-pity.

Dave was watching a movie and wholly unprepared for an emotionally wrecked Jenny to stumble through the door. She'd texted him that she had a date and would be home late, so he was only in his boxers and undershirt.

"Oh hey," he said, quickly pulling a blanket over himself. "I didn't expect you home so-"

They locked eyes. She'd kept it together for the walk up to their apartment, but seeing his caring face made her burst into tears again. He leapt up and ran to her, holding her and letting her sob into his chest. He rubbed her back as she slowly regained control.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she said, using one hand to wipe her eyes and keeping the other locked around his waist.

"Shhhh, it's okay," he said, guiding them to the couch, where they sat, still holding each other.

"God, I'm a fucking mess," she said.

"I'm guessing your date didn't go well," he said.

"No, he was an asshole," she said, then explained what happened. Dave was appalled.

"Good god, I'm so sorry," he said. "That sucks."

"Ugh, it's fine," she said, finally calmed down. "Typical guy, no offense."

"If that's typical, dating must be hell for you," he said.

"You have no idea," she said, leaning into him. She noticed his state of undress for the first time. "Wait, where's your pants?"

"I, uh, I-I swear," he stammered, pulling the blanket over his crotch again. "I thought you wouldn't be home for hours."

"Oh, so you only go pantsless when I'm not around to enjoy it?" she asked, smiling for the first time in hours. He stumbled over his words. "I'm kidding, geez," she said, giggling. "Actually, can I get some of that blanket?" They spread the blanket over both of them. "Thanks," she went on, shifting around under the blanket. "I'm going to join you, if you don't mind," she said, and a moment later he saw her pull her skirt off her ankles and throw them onto the nearby recliner.

"I-I don't mind," he said, too rattled by her emotional breakdown then flirting to register a complaint. He sat with his back against a back corner of the couch and she settled in against him, her arms wrapped around his belly and her head against his chest. He tried not to think about her plump breasts pressing against his side or the fact that she was only in a shirt and underwear like him. Or how good she smelled. Naturally, he failed and his erection grew to life in his boxers, mercifully covered by the blanket.

"Whatcha watching?" she asked. He answered, but it didn't matter. It was some dumb movie and they could only pay attention to the person pressed against them. They watched the rest of it in near silence. At one point, Dave realized he was running his fingers through her hair. He didn't know when he started. He stopped, feeling awkward, but she pouted and said it felt nice, so he started again.

She eventually stopped hugging him and let one of her hands absentmindedly draw circles on his chest. Part of her regretted taking her skirt off. She was more comfortable with it off and he didn't make it weird, but she definitely did it to cross a boundary of sorts. She wanted to stake a claim in their relationship, that they were more than just random acquaintances. Now she could hear Brittany's voice in her head, though, telling her she was acting like a ho again, cuddling up pantsless with a taken guy.

But whatever, she told herself. She needed this. Another disastrous date meant she needed reassurance that not all men were trash. She remembered she had buttoned her blouse all the way up on her date and secretly undid several buttons under the blanket. She told herself it was to get comfortable, but spent the rest of the movie thinking about Dave checking her out once they got up. She wanted his eyes all over her.

"Ugh, I need bed," she said once it finished, sitting up and letting the blanket fall away from her chest. Sure enough, he glanced down at her exposed cleavage, which made her smile. She stood up and stretched. Her blouse was long enough to cover her panties in front and back, but when she stretched, it reached high enough to reveal the lacy band of her underwear over her soft, smooth hip.

He'd willed his boner down over the end of the movie, but he realized it was fully back now. He adjusted it in his boxers to diminish its appearance, but that did little. So he tried to nonchalantly cover his crotch with his hand when he stood. He didn't count on her turning and throwing her arms around him again, pinning his arm between them.

"What are you doing?" she asked, giggling as he tried to pull his arm out and shifted around awkwardly. She caught a glimpse of his bulge, which answered her question. "Oh. I don't mind," she said softly.

"I-I shouldn't," he said.

"Don't worry," she cooed, pressing her hips into him and feeling his hardness against her tummy. "I've seen it before. Felt it too."

"Ok," he whispered, and put his arms around her too. He felt he was doing something wrong, despite her reassurances. Probably because he couldn't stop sneaking peeks at her cleavage.

"We're in a weird situation, living together and not dating. And I want you to know I won't ever get mad at you for something like this," she said, swiveling her hips against his bulge. "And I hope you still wanna stay friends even when I drunkenly encourage you to keep your pants off."

"Of course," he said and they shared a giggle. It was the happiest either had felt in months.

"I just wanted to say thanks for taking care of me tonight," she said, squeezing him tighter and burying her face in his chest again. The smell of her hair did as much to keep his boner raging as the feel of her soft, curvy body did. She looked up at him and he looked down at her and they both took a breath. "It's too bad I can't kiss you the way I want to," she whispered. Their hearts pounded in unison as their faces remained millimeters apart. She pushed onto her tiptoes and pressed her cheek against his. "But I hope this is okay," she whispered into his ear before turning and giving his cheek the deep, loving kiss she couldn't give to his lips. She let herself drift back down, dragging her breasts down his chest as she did.

"Of course," he said softly, then leaned in and gave her cheek a similarly loving kiss. She hummed with joy when he did.

"Thank you," she cooed. They released each other and she took a step back so she could get a good look at his hard dick tenting the front of his boxers obscenely. She smiled and walked toward her bedroom. He watched her leave, wishing with all his might he could see what the blouse covered.

Jenny practically floated back to her room, but came crashing back to earth once she got there. She was supposed to get laid tonight, come hell or high water, and get the monkey off her back. But here she was, yet again returning to an empty bed. Her heart cratered as she finished unbuttoning her blouse. Unlovable Jenny sleeping alone for the billionth night in a row. She tried to fight the feeling, but couldn't. She needed help. She left her room and found Dave in the bathroom, brushing his teeth.

"Dave?" she asked. "Is it ok if crash with you tonight? I don't want to be alone."

He turned to see her standing in the doorway in only her underwear and an open blouse. Her breasts bulged out of her bra above her soft, smooth tummy. He could see the look of need in her eyes and knew he couldn't say no. So he didn't. She said she'd meet him in there and left to change. He finished up and returned to his room.

When he and Beth had first moved in together, he wasn't used to sharing a bed with someone else and it took some time to adjust. Now that she was gone, he realized he'd adjusted to someone being there and his bed had felt unsettlingly empty the past several weeks. He normally slept in just his boxers, but kept his undershirt on this time out of propriety. He got in and admitted it'd feel nice to share it with someone else, even if it wasn't his girlfriend and nothing more would happen.

Jenny entered his room a bit later, her makeup removed, her hair down and now dressed in only a thin tshirt and panties. He recalled the week before, when she'd been mortified to be seen braless, but now her breasts bounced and wobbled and her nipples poked at the thin fabric unrestrained. He knew he shouldn't for a number of reasons, but the demon in his soul cried for him to reach out and grab them. Then she turned her back to plug her phone in. The shirt barely reached the top of her panties, leaving them almost completely uncovered to his view. They were relatively full figured, especially compared to the tiny thong he'd (briefly) seen her in the week before. But they were cut in a boyshort style and the bottom couple inches of her cheeks were bared to him. He knew how incredible it'd feel to reach out and grab them in his hands, but he of course forced himself not to.

She turned off the light and climbed into bed with him. He thought they'd stay on their own sides, but she scooched her back straight into him, making him spoon her. She pulled his pulled his arm around her and pressed her butt back into his raging erection. He reflexively pulled back, but she let out a small whine and pushed back again, his hard dick pressed deeply between her soft cheeks. He pulled back slightly so they were barely touching back there.

"I told you, I don't mind," she whispered, reaching behind them, grabbing his butt, and pushing his hips forward into hers. "Please, I need to be held."

"If you say so," he said, unsure. She pulled his arm around her again and hugged it to her chest, intertwining her fingers in his. He felt her barely covered breasts smush around his forearm while his dick raged against her ass. He had no idea how he was going to sleep tonight.

She had no such worries. She'd never felt as safe and loved as when he held her, and she wiggled back into him, enjoying the feeling of his desire pressing into her. The evening had started shitty for her, but was ending as a dream. She drifted off within minutes.

Dave had no such relief. He loved the feeling of holding her body against his, but it put his body into high alert. He knew if he didn't do something, not only would he not sleep, his balls would ache for days. Once he knew she was asleep, he extricated his arm and crept down into the bathroom to masturbate. It didn't take long and he soon was back in bed next to her. He didn't spoon her again because he knew it would just get him hard again. Instead, he curled up the other way, their backs barely touching. Then he too drifted off.

*****

Jenny was the first to wake up the following morning. The bed smelled strange and at first she thought she was still dreaming. Then she rolled over and saw Dave asleep on his back. She briefly panicked, thinking they slept together in the figurative rather than literal sense, before the previous night came back to her. How she had come home in an emotional spiral and how he had been the perfect, loving, supportive teddy bear she'd needed.

He lay still sleeping on his back with his near arm bent over his head, leaving the perfect opening for her to cuddle up in and she didn't let the opportunity go to waste. She scooted into him, pressing her thinly covered body into his thinly covered side and draping her arm across his chest and her bent leg across his thighs. She sighed contentedly.

Her actions woke him up and he also needed a moment to remember she was there not because they'd had sex, but because she'd needed the emotional support. He'd fallen asleep quickly after his late-night jerk-off, and now he woke up just as quickly as the object of said masturbatory fantasies pressed herself into him once more. He could feel the plump curves of her chest pressing into his side, the smooth weight of her thigh resting on his, the casual designs her hand lightly drew on his chest. He wasn't sure if his erection started from run-of-the-mill morning wood, but he knew it was here to stay, tenting his boxers right above her thigh.

"Good morning," he murmured, bringing his arm down and draping it across her back and letting his hand rest on her hip. Her motor started running too as she felt him envelope her and she cuddled closer, pressing her warm crotch against his hip, exciting them both.

"Good morning, sweetie," she cooed. "Thanks for dealing with me last night. I hope the crying girl didn't ruin your Friday night."

"Not at all," he said. "Glad you're feeling better."

"And thanks for letting me sleep here," she said. "I know it's dumb, but it made a big difference for me."

"Of course," he said. "To be honest, I've had a hard time sleeping alone in this bed. It felt nice to share it with someone again."