One Time Too Many

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hopes came crashing down. I stood up and stumbled toward the bathroom.

"Oh, don't go anywhere," Hannah said laying back on the bed, "I'm horny now, I need you to fuck me again."

I looked at her with disgust. "Save it for Darrel," I said as I went into the bathroom and locked the door.

"That's a good idea," she yelled through the door. "That will make it even hotter."

I threw up until there was nothing left inside me. I washed my face but needed to feel clean, so I got in the shower. Halfway through, I heard the door open. Hannah came into the room.

"You locked it," she said, "good thing the key thingy was out here on the door frame. I need to shave my pussy. Darrel wants me smooth as a baby when he fucks me for the first time."

I felt a wave of nausea pass through me. I turned the hot water off and let the icy cold pour over my body. When I couldn't take it anymore, I got out, grabbed a towel and left the room as Hannah stood with one foot on the sink and a razor scraping away your pubic hairs.

I looked at her and knew it was over.

"You're determined to do this, tonight?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" she said, grinning, "You're going to love it, baby. Just this one time, then we'll fuck like rabbits."

"When is he coming?" I asked.

"He'll be here at six. I figured we would skip dinner and get right into it. We can order pizza or something if we need food."

I shook my head. I had lost everything. How my life could flip upside down so quickly was beyond me.

"I've got shit to do. I'll be in my office," I said as I walked out. I went to my sanctuary, closed and locked the door, then sat down at my computer. I needed to do some serious research and figure out what the fuck I was going to do with my life and my slut of a wife. I thought about crying but laughed. I wasn't a pussy. "The hell with crying," I thought. I wanted to beat the shit out of someone.

I wasn't sure where to start. The first thing I did was turn off all of our automatic bill payment systems for the lights, water, gas, car payments, every damn thing I could think of. I changed a few of the essential passwords, where I figured I could get away with it.

I set up a few special accounts, too, just in case I needed them, ones that would be difficult to trace back to me, ones that would let me publish videos of amateur porn.

The last thing I found surprised me but left me with a big grin and a stack of papers to print, review, and sign. Around 1, Hannah banged on the door wanting to know what I was doing. I told her to leave me alone and fix me some lunch. She came back a few minutes later with a turkey sandwich, a bowl of leftover venison chili and a cold beer. She was a good wife, apart from this one little thing about being a lying, cheating slut.

I printed off a few other things that I thought might come in handy and put all the pages into a folder. It came as a considerable surprise to me that I could file for divorce online in less than ten minutes and at the cost of only $129. I laughed as I paid for the petition and printed out the complicated legal bullshit. Sixty fucking days is all it was going to take, and I'd be a free man.

I stashed the folder in our bedroom out of sight, then made sure the fancy video camera was all set up. Hannah had insisted we get it for the girls' graduation. I hadn't used the damn thing but twice since. I put it on a tripod and tested it out to make sure I could capture Hannah in all her glory tonight. I didn't want to miss anything.

Around 3, I was all ready to go. The only thing left to do was wait. I decided to hang out with my best friend, Jim Beam, while I waited for dickhead to get there. Hannah kept flitting around the house like a nervous wreck. She tried on every damn outfit in her closet and kept parading by me to ask which one was the right one. I could have cared less. I got tired of it and finally told her what I thought.

"Why the fuck don't you save us all some trouble and just be naked," I told her. "If you need to, wear a robe or something. I don't think your little lover boy cares what you have on. He's just going to have you take it off anyway."

"You don't think I should dress up and look good, first?" she asked me. Damn, I could see how excited and anxious she was. She was profiling and looking in her dressing mirror. I let out a sigh and against my better judgment, did a kind thing.

"Honey, you look great all the time. Do your hair and makeup, and if you think you need some sexy panties or bra to feel better about yourself, then do that. But, seriously, you don't need to wear anything special for Darrel. He's not going to care."

That seemed to make her happy. She kissed me on the cheek and told me she loved me. All I could think was that she loved me so much, she was going to fuck some other dude on my birthday. Yeah, okay. That kind of love I don't need.

I sat down with a glass of whiskey and tried to watch a game. Hannah kept popping in with a question or comment. I finally had enough and went outside. I decided to chop some firewood. That helped. I kept imagining Dickhead's face on the logs as I hit them with the axe. That lasted for a few swings before the mental picture turned into Hannah's smiling face. That helped even more. I worked up a good sweat, then went back inside to refill my glass.

Hannah saw me, and her lip turned up. "You need to get a shower!" she shouted at me. "You stink!"

"Why do I need to take a shower?" I asked, pouring a stout three fingers of bourbon into my glass and dropping in a chunk of ice. I listened to the cracking sounds and imagined they were coming from the bones in Hannah's neck. "I ain't fucking nobody."

"Yeah, well you just do," she demanded using the same kind of logic she had used with our kids. I knew she would not shut the fuck up leave me in peace until I did it, so I drained my glass and headed, somewhat wobbly, to the bathroom. I got in the shower and washed, then started to put on the same clothes I had been wearing. I shook my head, realizing Hannah would bitch at me if I did. So, I reluctantly put on a clean pair of jeans and a casual shirt. It was one of the ones that Hannah liked me to wear when we would go out. I wasn't doing it to be nice, but for some reason, I felt like I needed to look my best when Jackass showed up.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I caught myself and brushed my teeth, then splashed a little Aqua Velva on, even though I hadn't shaved in four days. When I walked into the family room, Hannah saw me and brightened up considerably.

"Wow!" she said, "You clean up nicely." She walked over and put her arms around me. I let her kiss me but didn't kiss her back. "You smell good, too. Want a quickie before Darrel gets here?"

"Are you crazy?" I said pushing her back, "I just took a damned shower. You want to get me all sweaty again? Save it for your young stud."

I was sitting in the family room, nursing another glass of brown when the doorbell rang. "About fucking time," I thought.

"He's here!" came the excited shout from the kitchen as Hannah appeared, wearing only the robe, as I suggested. "Get the door!"

"Me?" I asked, sipping the whiskey, "He's your fuck buddy. You get the door."

"Henry!" she snapped at me. I grumbled as I set my glass down, on a coaster like she always told me to do, then extricated myself from the Lazy Boy. I had to steady myself for a couple of seconds. I wasn't drunk, but the room was a little unsteady. The doorbell rang again.

"Keep it in your pants!" I shouted, "I'll be there in a second, goddammit!"

"Henry! Be nice!" Hannah scolded from the kitchen. I opened the door with a scowl. Darrel saw me and stepped back nervously. He looked like he didn't know if I was going to hit him or shake his hand. I did neither. I watched him up and down. He was a skinny mother fucker, and not very tall. What the fuck did Hannah see in this little prick? I stepped back, leaving the door open, without even speaking to him and went back in the Family Room.

As I sat back down, I called out, "Hannah, your fuck buddy is here to get laid."

Darrel let himself in and closed the door. He nervously entered the family room, looking around, I assumed for my wife. She walked into the room, pretending to be surprised. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh! Darrel!" she said, smiling, fingering the lapel of her terry cloth robe. "You're early. You know what they say about the early bird."

"Yeah," I interrupted, picking my glass to drink more, but realized it was empty, "it's the first one to get shot." I stood up and went to get another drink. I saw the look on Darrel's face and the way his eyes darted around the room. I think he was looking for a gun because of my comment.

"Oh, Henry," Hannah said as she took Darrel's arm in hers, interlocking them and leaning against him. "Why don't you open a bottle of the good wine and pour Darrel and me a glass. We'll be in the Master Suite. You can bring it to us there."

I stared at Hannah like she'd lost her fucking mind. She kissed Darrel on the cheek and led him into the back part of the house toward our bedroom. I shook my head, then went to the kitchen. I found the cheapest, shittiest bottle of wine we had and opened it. I poured two large glasses, then looked up at the door to make sure they weren't coming. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick. I rubbed it all over the rim of both glasses, then dipped it into the wine with a satisfied grin.

I laughed, then put my John Thomas away and poured the last of the Jim Beam into my glass. I had a hard time carrying all three drinks without spilling them, especially when an invisible person moved the hall door frame as I walked through, causing me to bump into it. When I entered the bedroom, I was surprised by how fast things were moving.

Hannah was at the edge of the bed, with her feet hanging down. She was lying on her back with her robe completely open, showing off her middle-aged Mom body. Darrel was a lot braver than I gave him credit for. The boy was on his knees eating Hannah's newly shaved pussy like a man on a mission.

If I had thought that what she had told me earlier was some game or fantasy, this proved it. My wife was a lying, cheating bitch. She was naked with her legs spread as her co-worker ate her snatch. He definitely seemed to like doing it more than I did. I guess he didn't get the memo either about what things a real man isn't supposed to do.

I cleared my throat, and the boy jumped up, looking like he was on the verge of sprinting out the door. He covered his boner with his hands, trying to hide it, even though he was still fully dressed. Hannah sat up on her elbows and looked at me with a grin. "You took too long, so we got started," she explained.

"Yeah, whatever," I replied as I sat their drinks down on the table. Hannah sat up and picked up the wine glasses, handing one to Darrel.

Hannah beamed happily, raised her glass to me and said, "Here's to my darling husband, Henry. Happy Birthday!"

Darrel grinned and lifted his glass. "Happy Birthday, bro," he said.

I fake smiled and nodded. "Yeah, ok," I said, twitching at being called 'bro.' I watched as they both raised their glasses to drink. "That wine is a great color purple, don't you think?"

Darrel looked at it. "I guess so," he said then took a big swig. I guess he wasn't a Whoopie Goldberg fan.

Hannah drained her glass, then went on the assault. She stood up, threw her robe to the floor and started ripping Darrel's clothes off. "I need some cock, and I don't want to wait anymore," she said, and she pulled his pants open and shoved them down. He hadn't even taken his shoes off yet.

I mumbled something about how she had just had a taste of my cock, but nobody heard me. I walked over and hit record on the video camera. Hannah saw what I was doing and gave me a big smile. "Happy Birthday, honey," she said into the camera lens as she pulled Darrel's cock free. "This is for you!" She knelt and began to suck his dick. I repositioned the camera to catch every fucking frame of her betrayal.

I admit I took a good look at his dick. I wanted to see what the competition was packing. I have to tell you; I was underwhelmed. Darrel's dick was smaller than mine in every category. That came as a bit of a shock. I figured if Hannah was so hot to trot, Darrel must have a cock like a horse. Not hardly.

I chuckled and plopped my ass down in a chair. I was going to watch. I wasn't doing it to get turned on and jerk off like some wimpy-assed cuckold. I wanted to see why my wife was willing to throw away everything we had. It had better be the best fuck any woman ever had before.

She took his smaller penis into her mouth and sucked on it like a total whore. She grabbed Darrel by his ass and pulled him forward as she worked her mouth down to the base. That must be how she learned to take a cock in her throat. She'd never event tried to do that with me, which is why it surprised me so much when she did it earlier in the day. I guess it's easier when it is that small. He was squealing like Ned Beatty in Deliverance. After only a minute or two Darrel stumbled back against the bed and screamed, "Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Well, hell. That didn't take long. I knew Hannah was pretty good at sucking dick but come on. A virile, young stud like him should be able to outlast a beat-up old asshole like me. So far, this super lover was failing to impress.

Hannah moaned as Darrel shot his wad into her mouth. When he finished, she pulled off his cock and turned to look at me like I was supposed to be pleased or something. She opened her mouth to show me it was full of his cum. I nodded. Nice. Way to go. Slut.

She swallowed then opened her mouth again and stuck her tongue out. Did she think this was some kind of game on Survivor where you have to eat the bugs' asses or something? I rolled my eyes and looked away in disgust. She got up and came over to me and leaned over my chair, her face close to mine. What the fuck was she doing?

"Kiss me, honey," she moaned. Fuck! I could smell his sperm on her breath. I turned my head and grimaced.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled. "I won't kiss after you suck my dick. What the fuck makes you think I want to kiss you after you suck his?"

Hannah laughed, spun around and ran over to Darrel, throwing her arms around him and kissing him passionately on the mouth. He embraced her and kissed her back. I could see their tongues rolling around in each other's mouths. I gagged and wanted to puke. Instead, I emptied the last bit of whiskey from my glass. I guess that's where she got that idea, too. Fucking millennials.

Hannah broke away from Darrel and reclined on her back on our marital bed. She spread her legs and rubbed her bald cunt. "This is what you've been waiting for, Darrel," she said as she slipped two fingers inside her wet twat. "Come and get it!"

Darrel sat down next to my wife. He watched her frigging her pussy but made no move to mount her. I couldn't help, but notice his dick was shriveled up and about the size of my thumb. "I'm going to need a few minutes," he said, stroking his limp dick, trying to bring it to life. "You sucked the cum all out of me. I need to make some more."

I chuckled. Darrel heard me and fixed me with a dirty look.

"What are you laughing at, fat man?" Darrel snarled, frantically pulling on his flaccid pecker.

"I thought you were some kind of stud," I said. "Looks more like a dud to me. You've been trying for months to get your dick in my wife's pussy. Well, there it is. Fuck her already. We ain't got all night."

"I just came!" he snapped defending himself. "I need time to recover."

"Is that what they taught you in college?" I asked, giggling. "Come on, big man, give it to her already."

Hannah rolled over and took Darrel's dick in her hand. "I got it, baby," she said as she stroked him. "I'll get you hard as a rock."

She crawled over to him and took his limp dick back in her mouth and sucked on it while massaging his balls.

"Yeah, that's right," Darrel said, "show your cuckold of a husband what you do to my dick every day. Suck my cock, Hannah."

Hannah moaned and sucked harder. Was that bitch getting off on him calling me a cuckold? I grew angrier and glanced over at where I had stashed my little folder. After I finished with them, we would see who was still laughing.

"Yeah, get my dick hard, and I'll show him how a real man fucks your pussy," Darrel said, looking at me smugly.

I shrugged. I felt rage building inside me and had to control myself and not go over there and wring Darrel's fucking neck for touching my wife. I should beat his ass up one side and down the other. He'd get his comeuppance before this was all over, for sure. Just then Hannah moaned again, and I just shook my head and continued to watch her behave like the dirty slut I now knew she was.

The longer this farce went on, the angrier I got. How dare Hannah do this to me. To make it even worse, she had to do it fucking today of all days. She raised her head and said, "Oh, now that's the way I like it." She stroked his cock slowly. It looked like it was hard again now. She seemed pleased with herself. She grinned at me and rolled on her back spreading her legs.

"You ready to watch, Henry?" she asked, turning to me and winking, "This cock is about to be the first one other than yours in my pussy."

"If you're going to go through with this, just do it," I said as I stood up and paced anxiously. "I don't need to hear your lips flapping."

Darrel climbed over my wife and spread her legs wider, with her knees on each side of his hips. He pumped his dick a few times then lowered down until the head of his prick was almost touching her cunt.

"Watch closely, old man," he sneered, "I'm going to fuck your wife better than she's ever fucked before and fill her cunt with my sperm. If you're a good cuckold, we might let you suck it out and swallow it."

I thought about actually getting my gun out of the safe, but I wasn't going to go jail over a piece of shit like him. I just waited and watched, making sure it was all caught on video.

He rubbed the head of his cock on Hannah's pussy, and her eyes got big. She shifted her hips a bit and looked at me. I locked eyes with the whore. How she was so fucking clueless was beyond me. Couldn't she read the anger and disgust on my face? Didn't she worry at all? Did she want his dick that badly?

She must have because just at that moment he pushed inside her, and she let out a deep, growling groan, and her whole body shuddered as he penetrated her. I had to turn away. I couldn't look. I think a part of me was hoping that at the last minute she'd come to her senses and tell the dipshit to get the fuck out. But, no. She lifted her feet and wrapped them around his ass.

"Oh, shit yeah," she gasped out, "fuck me, Darrel. Fuck my pussy and make it yours."

He was grunting and pumping his hips. I could see his cock sliding in and out of my wife's wet pussy. Her juices coated his dick and made it shine. He started thrusting rapidly, his balls smacking against her as he brought his hips down. Hannah was panting and shaking wildly.

Fuck this. I started walking to the door to leave when I heard Darrel shout, "Oh take it, bitch, I'm cumming!"

"What?" I thought, spinning around to see if I heard him right. Sure enough, he was busting his nut into Hannah. He didn't even last two minutes. What the fuck? She'd blown him just a few minutes ago. A kid like him should have been able to fuck her for a good twenty minutes. Hell, I lasted longer than that with her.

I stepped closer, and Hannah looked up at me with evident disappointment on her face. "Are you done?" she asked Darrel as he lay on top of her, unmoving. He stirred and rolled off her, chuckling with a smirk on his face.