One Tiny Problem Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking-A," Kai interjected, pleased with this situation so far.

"Jake is going to watch."

"Jake is going to watch you and Kai fuck?" I said.

"Your little boy bitch is going to watch?" Kai also asked in a hearty voice, surprised, and laughing again at Jake's expense. "Ima fuck his girlfriend right here in front of him. Ha ha. Show him how it's done."

Mary Sue ignored him for the time being. "Shannon, did you see how small Jake's cock is?"

"No," I said honestly. I hadn't thought about it. I guess I assumed the belt was pinning him down real hard. I didn't think about how big his dick was.

"He's tiny. You've got to see this. I'll do a comparison to show you. Jake, come over here by the bed. Let me dig that little thing out of there."

Jake obeyed reluctantly, not meeting my eyes, and stood where Mary Sue in her sitting position on the bed worked to pull out most of Jake's small penis from under the cover plate. She didn't loosen the straps so it stuck out at a funny angle the way it was pressed in there.

"Come closer," she told me, asking me to get a better look. "See?"

It was a very small penis, the smallest I'd ever seen in real life or in any movie or reddit post or anything. Jake flushed red with embarrassment as Mary Sue made me put my face down next to his groin to take a super close look; but to be honest, having had tiny titties my whole adult life I didn't see that much shame in the size of body parts.

"What do you think, Shannon?" She asked.

"Well, it's very small, yes."

"Can you understand how a woman, a woman like me," and she ran her hands over her own generous tits and hips, "wouldn't be satisfied with that?"

"Um..." I started. I was kinda done with the emphasis on big tits for that night and didn't know what to say without being impolite.

"Kai, come here."

He swaggered over to us by the edge of the bed. "Yes, ma'am!" he over-exaggerated, making fun of Jake and my obedience to Mary sue. "I'm here for you, baby!" He had this habit of always touching his huge dick, like it needed constant fondling. He did it without thinking, but it was hard to look at him without noticing that he was flipping his dick this way and that. I suddenly imagined a whole locker room full of LSU football players all noodling around with their dicks like that and shuddered.

"Look, just the tip of Kai's penis is bigger than Jake's whole dick!" It was true. Kai presented his dick proudly, swinging it up in front of us to line it up with Jake's waist, and helping it grow as he touched it. The fat head of the fat dick was in fact bigger than Jake's entire penis. It was a little unfair since Jake was not only flaccid but pinched part way under that belt, but it wasn't going to be close, anyway. That much was obvious and Kai laughed.

As Kai worked his dick into a larger erection, I recoiled. I wouldn't want that huge thing inside me especially from such a brutish guy as that. Did Mary Sue really want what she thought she did? For this guy to hard-fuck her? I was pretty sure hard was the only way Kai knew how to fuck and I had no desire to be on the receiving end of that.

Mary Sue looked at me critically. "Are you in this?"

"Ma'am?"

"Are you here to watch or are you in this? Because you can leave now."

I was surprised by how serious she was. I hesitated but then agreed. "I'm in. I want to stay with Jake." He flashed me a small smile.

"Okay, then let's see your pussy. I want to compare Jake's little dicky to your clit."

"What?"

"Jake, close your eyes. I don't want you seeing her naked."

"Girl, drop 'em and let's see the fucking pussy," Kai joined in enthusiastically, talking to me directly for the first time while he fondled his cock absentmindedly. He was one fucking oversexed dude--one of those guys with wide-open radar; if something moved it was in danger of being fucked. Maybe it was unavoidable with the off-the-chart testosterone levels.

I was panicked. Should I do this? I looked at Jake for help--I did like him and wanted to help him out. But did I like him enough to do all this shit? Was I trying to rescue him from his girlfriend? That sounded like something foolish to try to do. And did he even want rescuing? Maybe he loved everything that was happening here tonight and he was devoted to Mary Sue. It probably was a waste of time trying to get closer to Jake.

But I was there in the room and something about the good looking and vulnerable high school boy had captured my interest--I didn't want my evening with him to be over yet--so without further ado and while I had the courage I just stood up and pulled my pants and panties down. So before I knew it I was naked from the waist down in front of these strangers with my little puss fully exposed, hands on my hips. I let them all take a good long look. I had a cute puss, though, which helped my composure.

"Whoo-ee! That's fine! One tight motherfucking pussy," said Kai, moving in closer. I didn't like it but he could look as long as he didn't touch--no way was I letting his huge swinging dick anywhere near me and my private parts. He would probably destroy me with one thrust.

"Okay, now," Mary Sue muttered, getting closer to me. "Hold still." She began fingering me rudely without asking permission, folding the skin back on my vulva to expose the length of my clitoris and the little hood covering it. I sucked in my breath and tried to not squirm as she worked into me. It was a unique feeling being put on display like a zoo animal and having a girl inspect me so boldly.

Mary Sue turned back to us and said, "It's going to be close. Jake, I think actually you win this one. But he's still smaller than me. Take a look."

"Now we're fucking talking," said Kai, closing in on Mary Sue's vagina with his big dick eager for action. She had moved back on the bed, spread-eagled for all of us to observe, holding her pussy lips open with fingers of both hands. It was like a train wreck, I shouldn't look but I couldn't resist. Yeah, I had to admit, Mary Sue's clit was bigger than Jake's entire dick. That was a new one on me. I'd never thought about the size of a clit before, or that it was possible for one to be bigger than a guy's dick.

Poor Jake. I don't know how he endured all of this humiliation. Throughout this whole thing he hadn't said a word and he hadn't even adjusted himself to cover the bare pink tip of his penis. Maybe he wasn't allowed to; he seemed that much in awe of Mary Sue's command, and God knows he was in awe of Kai and his huge dick. His little dick waved there at his groin, sticking out its little head from the band of the chastity belt where Mary Sue had left the situation after tugging it out.

Kai approached Mary Sue, his cock drawn irresistibly by her open vagina. It was about to plunge in.

"Wait, Kai. You can fuck me--"

"Sure as fuck I'm gonna," he said, moving closer to the bed so his dick was almost touching her slit.

"But first let Jake see what a real dick looks like."

"He seen it already," Kai protested, not giving up any ground towards the pussy conquest.

But Mary Sue flipped around on the bed so her face was up by Kai's dick. "Jake. Shannon. Kneel down here." She pointed next to the bed on both sides, putting her hand out to touch the big cock in an attempt to soothe her new man and stall him for a few moments. It was going to be hard to delay the inevitable.

Jake obeyed and I slid down on my side too. Mary Sue fondled the big dick and talked to him. "Kai. Baby. You're going to get what you want. Fuck... this thing is huge."

He smiled. "You bet it is."

"You appreciating this dick, Jake? This is one fine grade-A alpha male dick that can please a girl."

"Ha ha," Kai laughed.

"Jake, you are what's called the beta male. You let the alpha have his way."

"Fucking-A. You the bitch," Kai restated in his own vernacular.

"Jake, open up your mouth now. You're going to get Kai hard for me."

"I'm already hard, baby," Kai said, irritated, as Jake stared at the big black dick close up in front of his face. He was horrified and hadn't opened his mouth yet.

"Open up, Jake," Mary Sue insisted. Her hands went from Kai's dick to Jake's face where she turned him to face Kai's groin. The outstretched dick was now only inches away from him. Jake shook his head, his mouth melting in a tremor of disgust as he refused to do as she said, trying to hold his lips together.

"Jake Purcell!" She slapped him hard. "You obey me, boy. It's time to suck some dick."

"Whoa--" Kai interrupted. "Girl, I came here to fuck you. I ain't into gay shit."

"It's not gay. These are my bitches. My little girls. Open up, Jake. Good boy, that's it." He did it but was close to crying. "You're going to learn what a dick really is. You're going to feel it in your mouth, and in the back of your throat."

Kai still wasn't sold. "He ain't a girl, though. He don't got much dick, but he's still got the face of a dude."

Mary Sue had an answer for that. "He's not just my bitch, he's your bitch too. I'll put lipstick on him. Put him in a dress. He makes a good sissy."

I watched all this, fascinated but also horrified. I didn't want Jake to take a dick in his mouth, especially not this guy's horse dick. Now it was making more sense with the cross-dressing--that it was Mary Sue's thing.

This whole time Kai had been tugging slowly on his cock. I could see the precum on the tip already, glistening. I wasn't sure that Kai wouldn't end up letting Jake suck his cock. Mary Sue was very convincing and I had heard that dudes will do a lot on the down low. I wanted to save Jake from the horror.

"I'll do it," I said quietly, surprising myself.

"What?" Mary Sue said, as all three of them looked at me.

"I'll do it. I'll warm him up for you. Just leave Jake alone."

"You wanna suck my cock, girl?" Kai asked me and laughed.

I nodded slowly, looking at him. "I'll do it."

"Now you got the face of a girl, that's for damn sure," he said, appreciating my beauty. At least there was that. Then he laughed again. "You can be my bitch. Open up."

"Wait!" Jake protested. But I opened up and took this horse dick in my mouth before Jake could try to save me by getting face fucked by an LSU linebacker.

Fuck, he was big. I'd sucked some dick before but nothing like this. And he wasn't gentle. He went deep fast, holding the back of my head against him. I gagged and spit when he pulled out to give me a chance to breathe.

"That's it, little girl. Fuck, you a tight bitch."

Mary Sue and Jake had been watching. She turned to him. "Jake, be a good cuck now. Help Kai fuck her. Feel his balls."

He hesitated again. He wanted nothing to do with Kai's big cock or his balls.

"Jake Purcell, get the fuck in there. Now. That is an order"

He reached a hand up to touch Kai. I couldn't see much because Kai had stuck it in my mouth again and I was struggling just to breath.

Then Kai pulled out and left me gasping. "Let's see them tits, girl." This was directed at me. "You got any under there?"

I was in this far, I didn't see how to avoid it. So I pulled my shirt over my head. I never wear a bra.

"Fuck, you got no tits!" he exclaimed. "The dude has no dick and you got no tits. Ha ha!"

I thought I was in for more face fucking and had been steeling myself for it but Kai turned and grabbed Mary Sue, setting her upright on the bed in front of him. God, that guy was strong. He just manhandled her.

"Let's see some real tits," he ordered. "And then Ima fuck you real good."

Jake and I watched, stunned at everything that was happening. Mary Sue pulled the shirt over her head. She had lost control of the situation but was going along with the Kai show like the rest of us now. He was one fucking alpha male. Mary Sue had unleashed it.

"Fuck yeah, that's what we talking about. That's some real tits, see?" He grabbed her breast roughly and squeezed it. Mary Sue winced. Kai tugged on her nips and flicked them with his meaty paw.

Then he turned to Jake. "You want to be my bitch, huh? Get my dick in your girlfriend's pussy."

Jake looked scared. This 250-pound linebacker was about to fuck his girlfriend. And he was being made to watch.

"Do it, Jake," Mary Sue said, leaning back and spreading her legs. "Help Kai fuck me."

He took hold around the base of Kai's horse dick and guided it towards Mary Sue.

I wasn't sure if it was Jake or Kai making it happen, but the swollen head of that big penis found its home on Mary Sue's pussy lips, nuzzling against them and up to her clit. Then in it went, down deep and pushing inwards forever. Holy fuck. Jake let go and pulled his hand away before it got trapped between their bodies as the gap closed to zero. She took all of him and let out a groan like I hadn't heard in sex in a long time. Not that I had had that much sex.

"Fuuuuck," Mary Sue uttered in a long drawn out moan; Kai leaned his full body weight onto her. "Oh. My. Fucking. God," she added, one word per thrust.

Kai stopped and laughed. "We just getting started, girl." Jake watched, overwhelmed with emotion as his high school girlfriend was penetrated by the big dick and he could do nothing but watch.

"Oh oh, keep it in there," Mary Sue begged Kai, and he held still with his cock deep inside her, wiggling around.

"Fuck me Kai!" Mary Sue yelled. For once Kai didn't say anything but just started into motion. Jake and I watched. I tried to catch his eye across the moving bodies but he was completely absorbed by the scene of his girlfriend getting absolutely fucking pounded by this college dick. Mary Sue was beyond moaning and was letting out primitive sounds.

"Oh yeah... fuck, girl," Kai grunted, pulling his body up and down over hers. His dick was even coming all the way out now with air between it and her pussy before it found the hole and went in deep, again and again. I hoped he wasn't going to miss one of those times--but it wasn't likely because Mary Sue's pussy was gaped open by the deep fucking Kai was giving her.

"Ima cum on your tits, bitch!" Kai said and in a flash he had pulled his dick out and dragged his balls up her stomach. He erupted in a white mess of a money shot all over her chest.

"Oh my God--" Mary Sue moaned, lying back on the bed recovering.

Kai wasn't much for the post-coital ceremony, not a lot of romance there, I thought--his load was shot and he was up and off to the bathroom before any of us had processed the whole sequence of events.

"Oh my God," Mary Sue said again, putting a hand over her aching pussy. "Did you see that. I'm going to take weeks to get over that."

She sat up, the cum running down her front. "What a good cuck, Jake," she said affectionately, mussing his hair. I wasn't sure how or if their relationship was going to survive this ordeal but I didn't pretend to understand things fully. It got weirder next.

"One more thing, honey. Then I will forgive you for cumming on Doctor Julie."

I perked up. "Wait, there was a doctor here?"

"Yeah, she's my friend."

"Was that the girl hanging out with the bartender?"

"I don't know. Wait--yes, they were together in Michelle's game," Mary Sue remembered. Her brain wasn't working fully yet. She was still halfway in the dream state of huge-dick fuckage and not speaking super clearly.

"Julie's a doctor?" I asked. "And Jake, you had sex with her? Tonight?" I was disappointed. I thought Jake was my discovery, my hot new guy, aside from him being Mary Sue's girlfriend, of course. How the fuck did I miss all this stuff at parties? No wonder I never enjoyed them as much as other people.

"I didn't have sex with her," Jake corrected, trying to appeal to me. "It was an accident. I..." He struggled to decide whether to confess or not. His face went red. "I masturbated on her. By mistake." But what? I wasn't even sure what this meant.

Mary Sue jumped on that. "You sure did, you naughty boy. And now you will pay the price." She pointed at her chest where gobs of Kai's off-white cum were pooled. "You can clean me. Use only your mouth."

Jake looked disgusted again. He didn't want to lick some other guy's cum off of his girlfriend's tits.

"Mary Sue--" he started.

"Yes? You have a problem with this?"

Jake looked confused and--I thought--hurt. "No. I mean, I'll do it. But after this you'll forgive me for what I did tonight? We're even?"

"Well," Mary Sue seemed taken aback by the question. The language Jake used seemed to hit her funny. "I'd have to ask Julie to see what she thinks. But yes."

He grimaced and leaned over Mary Sue's chest. He hadn't started the job yet. I looked on, also confused. What role was I playing here? I must have looked troubled.

"You feel bad?" Mary Sue asked me directly, with some heat. What was going on? "You want to help your new crush, is that it?"

Jake looked up. "Shannon, you don't have to. This is between her and me." Mary Sue looked smug at that answer.

I couldn't believe I said it, but I did. "Jake, I want to help." Then I joined him on the bed with my head next to his, licking Kai's load off Mary Sue. It was gross and tasted foul. Jake spat it out after one try. He probably didn't know that his own cum was better than other guys, if that's all he'd ever had.

"No!" said Mary Sue. "You eat it. Don't make more mess for me."

"Sorry," he apologized and reluctantly put his head down again.

The job was finally done, Jake licking around her nipples to clean them. Mary Sue was pleased.

"What a night. You are good little bitches. Now to reward you Jake, I will unlock your chastity." She mulled over the two of us and added, "If Shannon is in the mood you can play together." And at that she flipped the latch on the chastity belt and joined Kai in the bathroom. The plate was unlocked but still draped over his pubic area.

There was silence and Jake and I remained on the bed next to each other, not moving. We hadn't looked each other in the face. It was a gentle moment. We'd both been through a lot.

"Look... um..." he started.

"Don't talk," I said, trying to simplify things and make it easier for him. "Can we just lie here together?"

He nodded, a bit of a tear in his eye. I don't know how he got through all of that without breaking down. That was one fucking emotional mind trip. Mind fuck, really. We lay next to each other on the bed, still quiet. I petted his hair, down his cheek and around his ear.

"Jake, I don't care how big your dick is. As long as you don't care about my tiny titties," I offered. "Deal?"

I was pleased to see him smile, weakly. "Deal," he echoed. We petted each other for a minute.

"Can I?" he said, looking at my chest.

I nodded. "Uh huh," I said softly, and very gently he fingered my nip like it was the first time he's ever done it. I liked it.

"Can I play with you?" I asked in return. He nodded.

I flipped around on the bed, 69-style, and put my face up to his groin, lifting off the cover plate and removing that ridiculous thing. There was his little dick. It was the smallest thing I had ever seen. But I kissed it. And then sucked that knob. It didn't get any bigger but he sure was hard as a rock. An itty bitty rock. He drew in a breath.

He indicated his interest in my pussy.

Oh hell yeah, I thought. I haven't had some attention down there in ages, and then as he went to work, fuck, this guy knew what he was doing. It was my turn to suck in my breath as he sucked my clit.

Then I went back to work on his tiny dick, the two of us working together in the 69. It felt like we were two lesbians sucking each other. I used my tongue and then pulled a few more times, rewarded by a thick shot of semen that I tried to catch in my mouth. This guy deserved some service tonight after all this shit he'd been through. And it tasted sweet, anyway. I didn't mind.