One Voice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds like a good idea, Paul, and I may have a couple of ideas to drag things out as far as Pierre and your wife are concerned that may buy us both the time we need. Will you be working tomorrow at your therapist job?"

"Yes, unfortunately."

"I'm sorry, Paul. I am responsible for that. Pierre tasked me with arranging for two therapists to be off work on unpreventable sudden notice and I did as directed. I only wish I'd come to you sooner."

"Even if you had, Chelsea has the gold-digger instinct built-in apparently and she would have given herself to him anyway."

"I take it you do not plan on going to France to join them now?"

"Absolutely not. No way in hell am I going over there now!"

"Do you plan to work the remainder of the week or will you take vacation time?"

"I need to take the rest of the week off to prepare for our separation and divorce."

"Are you close with your supervisor?

"At New Directions? Yes. Greg Dickson is not only the managing partner, he's a good friend as well, why?"

"If you plan to still take your vacation time next week, it is possible that your wife or Pierre may call there to check on you if you tell them you're still working. Would Greg cover for you and say you were working if one of them called?"

"I'm sure he would. That's an excellent suggestion, Helena. I like the way you think." Helena's eyes lit up the space between us as she smiled.

"You can rest assured that Pierre will want a detailed report from me on how far I got with you today. He wants me to bed you ASAP. How about if we stage a scene in your house where I come on strong to you and you convincingly reject me in front of the cameras? Pierre will most assuredly watch the video recording and see for himself how brazenly I throw myself at you, yet you remain chaste and say something noble about honoring your wedding vows. That will serve two purposes. It will buy us the time we need as we stage a new scene every day and, at the same time, be a hard slap to his and Chelsea's faces as they watch a man of integrity and honor demonstrate qualities he will never possess."

"Now I can see why Pierre latched onto you. You're good, Helena, damn good."

Later that evening, in my house, after flirting heavily with me for over an hour, Helena stripped down to bra and panties only and hugged me snugly. As she went to kiss me, I turned my face and she kissed my cheek instead. I thanked her for the offer and went on to tell her how beautiful she was and that she would make a wonderful wife one day but I was devoted to my wife and my marriage. Before sending her away, I asked her to return at 7:30 am to watch the children while I was at work. She coyly smiled and said for the benefit of the camera, "Maybe next time." Shortly after Helena left, Amber, Neil, and Rhonda were delivered completely tuckered out. I hugged Anita, thanking her profusely for her help. I didn't have the heart to have them bathe first and got them into bed quickly.

Without shortchanging my patients any, including the extra work caused by the absence of Carl Reid and Francine Walsh, I spent every spare moment I had web-surfing available apartments for rent that suited my and the children's needs. I didn't want to stay in my house for two reasons, one was the betrayal and contamination of my wife and beds that had taken place there, and secondly, it was paid for by my twin nemesis. I noted three places that I wanted to visit in person before making my decision. Greg reassured me that he would gladly cover for me, especially in the wake of the betrayal and divorce I'd soon be facing. Greg instructed the office secretary to immediately forward all calls concerning me directly to him without her saying a single word of personal comment to the caller.

Monday evening, when I arrived home from work, the children were elated to greet me as usual and explained that Aunt Helena had ordered Pizza for the three of them. Helena then explained that she had a chicken casserole in the oven nearly done. She told me to go shower and it would be ready when I came back down. I was incalculably surprised to see her in this domestic role. I'd never imagined her in this setting. Upon my return, the table was set, and the seated children were patiently waiting with their pizza already served up on their plates. Helena was just dipping a large serving of chicken casserole onto my plate, then hers.

"This is my mother's recipe," she informed. "I've never seen anyone who tried it not ask for seconds."

She watched as I took my first bite. "Delicious!" I declared. "After what Pierre had brought in, I never would have believed that I would like French cooking but you have changed my mind, Helena." I was sincere in my praise, and Helena immensely appreciated it.

Later that evening, after the kids were scoured clean and tucked into bed, Helena read them a bedtime story. They were all entranced by her melodic delivery. I, too, was impressed as I watched from the doorway. This was a side of Helena I'd never expected. We watched some TV together downstairs and Helena sat next to me continuously flirting and teasing me. She again presented her bra and panty-clad body to me for the taking. She hugged me tightly and grabbed my ass, pulling us tightly together. With more difficulty, I politely declined her gesture and sent her on her way. Late that night before retiring, I masturbated in the shower to the memory of our staged taunting session and wondered if Helena was doing the same.

Tuesday morning, I pretended to leave for work and drove off. After feeding the children breakfast and cleaning them up, Helena loaded the children into the child car seats in Chelsea's car, locked up and left as well. She met me a block away where I was waiting and followed me to a kid-care facility that watches children during the day for shoppers or busy mothers running errands. She dropped them off there and then Helena and I went apartment hunting together. She was surprised that I had called her the night before on the prepaid phone to set this up and decided it was better than watching the kids all day by herself. We visited the three locations I had scoped out. I asked for her advice before signing a month-to-month lease. After a nice lunch together, I rented a space at a nearby storage facility and as we were leaving, my cellphone rang at 3 pm just as I expected.

"Your flight just landed here at 9 pm Paris time and you weren't on it," the exasperated woman stated.

"I'm so sorry, Chelsea, I forgot to call you but I was very upset. My vacation was canceled again. You know how it is. I'm not sure but it looks like I might not be able to make it to France this week at all. Maybe next week will be better, we'll see how it goes," I lied.

"But, but, but you were supposed to be off after Monday," she said perplexed.

"I guess schedules can change on a dime, can't they?" I flippantly suggested.

"But what shall I tell Pierre?"

"Anything you want to, Chelsea. I need to go, a patient is waiting for me. Bye."

Less than ten minutes later Helena's phone rang. I knew to be quiet as she answered. She had a twelve-minute conversation in fluid French. I understood none of it but they were talking a sixty miles-an-hour it seemed. It was unmistakably Pierre. The conversation finally ended.

"Wow, he is seriously upset," she recounted. "He had Chelsea call your work and your boss told her that three people suddenly tested positive for Coronavirus and he had to cancel your vacation. He apologized to her but said he had no other choice. Pierre said that she reamed him out good. Pierre wants me to see if I can do anything about your work situation tomorrow. I told him I would do my best but I can't miraculously cure Coronavirus. He told me he was upset with the situation, not with me. He had watched my laid-back attempt at seduction on your home recordings. He thinks I could do better. Next time he wants me to quickly pull your pants and underwear down and start fervently sucking on you. He thinks my oral skills will instantly win you over. He told me that he's enjoyed having Chelsea as his play toy but it's just not the same feeling without you there. Oddly enough, he truly wants to bond with you as his brother in his home. After I reminded him that if you had all left together for France on Saturday, you'd already be there. He realizes that and is frustrated with himself."

I injected, "So the bottom line is they bought the ploy that I have to work this week and he wants you to step up your seduction techniques?"

"Exactly. We should easily skate by this week as we both make our arrangements for the immediate future."

After arriving back at my house, Helena went inside the back door of the garage and turned off the circuit breaker that I told her fed the security system. She called me and I entered, confirming the cameras were inoperative. We both went to work loading both cars to the limit of items that belonged to me, mostly tools and equipment that I wanted to keep but wouldn't have room for in the new apartment. After both cars' contents were relocated to the storage facility, Helena picked up the children and was home with the children before their daddy arrived home from work. This way, whenever the children talk to mommy on the phone, if asked, they will honestly say that daddy went to and from work as usual. Helena had already restored the security system circuit breaker so it would resume operation. Pierre wouldn't have expected any recordings anyway during the hours the system was off.

After the kids were down for the night, Helena danced a little strip tease for me. She was very talented at inspiring my nether region to become turgid. We were both prepared for what transpired next. I had previously snugged my belt up tightly to where it would be impossible to slide my pants straight down. She quickly grabbed and yanked hard but nothing happened. I chuckled at her inventiveness and once more sent her on her way after loudly proclaiming to the cameras my love for my wife and the nobility of fidelity. It was orchestrated solely to frustrate Chelsea and Pierre.

Wednesday and Thursday allowed me to relocate everything of mine that I wanted to keep either into the storage facility or to the new apartment. On Friday, we moved most of the kids' things, clothing, toys, small furniture, etc. into the apartment. We left the most popularly used items at the house to prevent them from asking too many questions until the move could be completed. When they asked where some of their things were, we told them that we had cleaned up their room and it looks cleaner because it is all straightened up now. Chelsea called every evening around 7. As soon as I saw her name I put the kids on and prevented her from talking to me each time. I'm sure that frustrated her but at that point, I didn't care. Each night ended with Helena's inability to coax me into infidelity. On Thursday night I pretended to be so upset with her that I called her a slut and ordered her to never darken my door again. Of course, the entire scene was all scripted in advance by Helena.

We had moved enough dishes, cooking pots, pans, and utensils to serve our modest needs. Friday morning, I rented a truck to move the main furniture from the children's room to the apartment including placing the washer and dryer into storage. I had called the power company to disconnect power to the house from the service pole and had the water company isolate the water supply at the street meter. The cable/internet provider cut their lines as well. The house was totally isolated now from all utilities.

Darren Efland, my brother-in-law was still a volunteer fireman. I had arranged through him for the fire department to file for the proper permits and be at my home Friday morning after the final move was completed. It would be a scheduled, controlled burn which they would monitor and make sure it didn't spread beyond my lot if I allowed them to utilize it as a training exercise for the newer recruits. I readily conceded. Chelsea's car and the Venturi Fetish sports car were parked side by side in the closed garage with their windows rolled down. I took a five-gallon can of gasoline and doused both cars with a gallon each and splashed the rest of it throughout the house. When Darren gave me the nod, I struck the match that started the blaze. I was surprised at how quickly the structure collapsed. The only excitement came when the gas tanks in the cars exploded but the fire department deftly contained it with precision.

I had been required to file for a permit for demolition of the house and removal of debris in advance, including proof that there was no outstanding mortgage involved. They were shocked at what I was doing but I explained that I was considering rebuilding a better-designed home much more energy efficient. That seemed to satisfy their climate-change policies. In under four hours, the property value of $1,375,000.00 was reduced to zero. By 9 pm, the fire department had assured everyone that there wasn't a single glowing ember remaining. The demolition and debris removal folks told me that they would have the lot cleared and smoothed by Sunday night. I had to pay them in advance out of pocket. Many people may question my sanity and call me crazy for destroying my home and that car. I could have sold them and purchased a new home and car with the proceeds. In my mind, that would be the same as laundering money. To me, it was tainted money and I wanted no part of it. If a stranger had come up to me and handed me a twenty and said, "Here, buddy; this money is for fucking your wife." I would have wadded it up and tossed it in his face. To me, it's the same thing. I don't expect everyone to agree with my philosophy. It's just the way I'm made.

I had expected resistance from the children in accepting the new three-bedroom apartment but they treated it as a new and fun life adventure. I gave the girls the master bedroom. They were thrilled to have their own bedroom and Neil received the smallest bedroom but sufficient for his needs. I took the midsized bedroom outfitted with some of my old bedroom furniture but sporting a brand new bed. I had informed my parents and sister about the move but kept Chelsea's parents in the dark for the time being. They would learn the score soon enough. Helena was pleased that after the Friday move-in that no more scheduled performances would take place for any non-existent cameras.

Friday and Saturday nights, I slept on the couch and coaxed Helena to sleep in my bedroom. I wasn't bothered that she slept there before I did. She argued for the couch and lost. The kids loved having her there and, if I was honest, I did too. My phone was turned off both nights so when Chelsea called, the kids couldn't spill the beans about us moving into a new apartment. Of course, they knew nothing of the status of our former home. Helena told me Friday night that she had made arrangements for a news conference to take place in Hollywood on Sunday at noon as we had planned. We would fly there and back in a single day at no cost using her frequent flier miles. The setup would be similar in fashion to the one Pierre had conducted earlier but this time I would be prepared to make a speech. My parents agreed to come to the apartment and spend Sunday with their grandchildren.

Pierre called Helena Saturday asking why the security system was offline at my house. She pleaded ignorance stating that she couldn't ask me about it without revealing Pierre's monitoring of their activities and reported that she had struck out once again at her attempt to seduce me. Chelsea was with Pierre listening in on the call. Pierre suggested that perhaps Helena wasn't my type, although he had never seen any man rebuff her before. Then he asked if perhaps hiring an experienced hooker or beautiful escort might be more effective. Chelsea shot that idea down saying that I would never have sex with someone I just met and that Helena simply needed more time to let her husband get to know her better before succumbing to her temptations. She was convinced I'd come around. Pierre was extremely frustrated at my recalcitrance. He reminded Helena that even if I had sex with her, it would be for nothing if it wasn't recorded. He instructed her to capture her next attempt on her cellphone in the event she was successful. Helena said she'd do her best.

Then Pierre changed the topic to my work schedule. Helena told him that she was in contact with Greg, my boss every day. The latest word was that he hoped at least one or two of the three that were out with Coronavirus would return to work on Monday but there were no guarantees. It wouldn't be known for certain until Monday if/when one or more of them showed up. She said she'd arrange for my ticket to France once my boss released me. She lied to Pierre saying she despised babysitting my three brats to convince Chelsea and Pierre of her disinterest in being here. Pierre said he understood, confirming to her that he disliked kids also and never wanted to be around any, including the Blaylock bunch. Pierre was still chiding himself for not bringing me with him originally but hindsight is always 20/20. Pierre transferred a 300,000 Euro bonus into her account for her efforts thus far and dangled the promise of 700,000 more once she provided explicit video of at least one tryst with me. She openly conveyed everything to me so I trusted her.

I wanted so badly to confront them both but decided that the best way to do that was via our planned press announcement. So I avoided Chelsea one last time. I turned off my phone to avoid the children mentioning our new abode. I didn't care if it frustrated her.

Pierre called Helena who indicated that she didn't know what might be wrong with my phone. He then expressed his concern about my arrival in France next week. He pressed Helena hard to do whatever it took to get me off work so I could travel to be with them.

My parents were at the apartment at 7 am ready to care for the kids in their new domain. Helena and I headed for the airport to fly to California. We arrived in Hollywood two hours before our scheduled noon press conference so we took our time gathering our thoughts and last-minute details.

At noon, we noticed that there were only about a quarter of the entertainment reporters in attendance compared to Pierre's news conference. Perhaps noon wasn't the best timing. No matter, once the story hit the wire, it wouldn't take long for it to make the news in France, global society, and all.

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Paul Blaylock. I am the recently discovered identical twin brother to French actor, Pierre Dumont. I find myself before you here today for a very sad reason. Pierre Dumont has seduced my wife inside my own home. He and my wife have both betrayed me in the most heinous way. I will be divorcing my wife, Chelsea Blaylock as soon as possible and as a result of their despicable activities, I am forever severing all ties with Pierre Dumont. He is dead to me."

Laughter immediately erupted from those in attendance as one stepped forward.

Surely you jest, Paul. It is well-known that Pierre has gifted you with a very expensive new French sports car as well as paying off your home mortgage, the amount totaling well over a million dollars. If he wanted to bring harm to you, why would he do such a thing?"

"I'm glad you asked. In his own words, he said it was to reimburse me for his intrusion into my marriage with my wife. However, his gifts were short-lived."

"Short-lived?" Another inquired. "What do you mean?"

"On Friday, two days ago, my house was burned to the ground with the new sports car which I had never driven parked in the garage. Everything was a total loss."

A woman chuckled, "Even if we believed such a tall tale, your insurance would cover the loss, so maybe it isn't quite the loss you make it out to be."

1...45678...10