One Whore's Town Ch. 04

Story Info
Raven and the boys from the Kip bolster Betty's resolve.
10.7k words
4.86
1.3k
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,281 Followers

Betty breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Thank the gods you're here."

Raven gave the older of the two boys a shove and said, "You two, go sit down."

Both moved quickly to obey that order. Their bound brother asked, "Are you guys okay."

The older brother asked, "Are you?"

"Shut up," Raven ordered. A scowl crossed her face as she ran her hand through her short, dark hair. She looked at her hand in disgust, and then wiped it on her leg. She turned to Betty and said, "So, things aren't going exactly as planned, huh?"

Betty shook her head. "How did you know?"

The dark-haired thief plopped down in a chair. "I dropped by the Kip just before your message arrived. Did you tell those guys Alice would give them a free one for delivering the message?"

Betty scowled as she answered, "No."

Raven let out a derisive snort. "Alice didn't really believe them, but she let them have their fun anyway. I guess Pomp's boys didn't mention the cunt in town when you talked to them about this place?"

"No. If I'd had any clue it was like this, I would have found somewhere else to go," Betty answered.

"I've been through here. I spotted this one right off," Raven said, pointing at the youngest sibling. "Good eyes, but not real good at blending in. They were both doing pretty good out in the bush though. Watched the one you've got trussed up pick a few pockets. He's got potential, but he's not bothering to get any better because he doesn't have to worry about the law in town. He'd have been strung up ages ago anywhere else."

The bound thief clenched his teeth and stared daggers at Raven.

"Truth hurts, huh boy?" Raven said. "Anyway, I knew you were walking into a hornet's nest, so I hit the road as soon as I found out. Alice's boys should be here before long. I had a head start and only crashed out for a couple of hours along the way, but they're on horses. I caught part of what you were talking about, but give me the run-down."

Betty began telling the story of what had happened, answering questions when Raven asked. The others chimed in on occasion as well.

Once they'd finished, Raven chuckled and said, "Picking up strays all along the way. Sounds familiar."

Betty smiled, remembering that Raven had complained vehemently about that the last time they were on the road together. "It does."

"Well, you've got good reason to head home as fast as you can, but I'd rather kick this Josephine in the cunt if it were me," Raven said.

"You think we should stay?" Betty asked.

"I said, if it were me. I'm not responsible for anybody but myself, and I don't get mad, I get even. I think you're in a pretty good place, though. You work this right, you could suck off every customer she's got. Literally."

That drew a few chuckles from the room.

Raven grunted, popped up out of the chair, and walked over to the three brothers sitting on the couch. "You tied this one up good. Much longer and he's going to lose those hands. Be a damn shame, because like I said, he's got potential." She drew a dagger from a hidden sheath behind her back and said, "Look at me, boy. I could kill you before you blink, and if you're dumb enough to try something, it won't be any huge loss. Sit still, sell out the cunt, and maybe you walk out of this."

With that, Raven slashed through the bonds on the oldest brother's wrists and ankles. He quickly flexed and wiggled his fingers. Betty could almost feel the pins and needles shooting through them as circulation returned.

"He's all yours," Raven said, though she stood nearby, toying with her dagger.

Betty began, "Like I said, tell me what I need to know and I'll make sure your brothers have somewhere to start a life. They're caught up in this through no fault of their own."

"We're not going anywhere without Shad," the middle sibling said defiantly.

"They'll cut his hands off," the younger sibling whimpered.

"If you tell me what I need to know, I won't turn you over to General Corra either. I would hope you're not stupid enough to go running back to your Josephine," Betty said.

Raven chimed in, "Stupid is a kind word for it. You think she trusts you? The fact that you're not back displaying your spoils means you got nicked. Think she's going to believe you escaped, or kept your trap shut? She'll have her bruiser beat all three of you within an inch of your life, if you're lucky. She's done with you, boy." She gestured toward Betty and said, "The only slim chance you've got is standing right in front of you."

Betty could see the riot of emotions running through the young thief's head writ large upon his face. Finally, he asked, "You'll really help them get away from here?"

"I give you my word, for whatever that's worth to you," Betty said. "Get to a bigger town and they can probably find work — even the little one. Maybe even apprenticeships. Give me enough and I'll see what I can do about assuring that."

"Ain't got much to lose," Ghent added.

Shad took a deep breath, sighed, and said, "Okay."

Raven snickered and pointed toward Pallah, who had recovered enough to glare at the man who had waylaid him. "Might want to start with an apology, if you don't want him waiting for the right moment to bash your skull in."

The middle sibling said, "He bashed me first."

"If that was you, it was because you were stealing," Pallah snapped, and then winced when it made his head ring.

"Enough," Betty interrupted before the confrontation could go any farther. "You don't have to like each other, but you're not killing each other either. Lilly, could you take Pallah to your room and take care of him? Don't let him fall asleep for a while. You're not supposed to go to sleep when you've been hit over the head."

Lana offered, "I'll help."

"And I'll put on some coffee," Jan said while heading for the kitchen.

Betty said, "Ghent, grab something for the boys to eat and put them in the room across from ours. They look exhausted."

Though the two younger siblings were reluctant at first, a nod from Shad encouraged them to go with Ghent.

Raven reached into a small pouch on the breast of her stiff, black, leather outfit and withdrew some sort of charm on a chain. "Good time for this. Came in so handy on that fiasco that I had my pet wizard make me one. This one's good for more than one use though. It will tell me if he's lying about anything."

"How does it work?" Betty asked.

"It gives a little flash of red light whenever someone lies," Raven said. She moved over in front of Shad, held up the charm next to her and said, "I'm far too soft-hearted to stab you and drink a beer while I watch you drown in your own blood."

The charm issued a brilliant flash of red light, and the younger thief swallowed hard.

"Use it on me," Betty said.

Raven shrugged, held the charm up next to Betty and nodded.

Betty said, "I give you my word that if you give me what I need, I will help your brothers find a new life and not turn you over to General Corra."

No light issued from the charm.

Raven moved to dangle the charm next to Shad, stared him in the eyes and said, "You can test it by lying to us, but I wouldn't recommend it. Start singing, little birdie."

Ghent returned to the room, and a huge smile sprouted on his face. He said, "Tweet, tweet."

****

Betty sat sipping coffee, contemplating what they'd learned from the thief. He had divulged information slowly at first, but as she suggested the help she could provide his younger brothers in a larger town, he seemed to grow to trust her.

She knew the names and many of the places Josephine's bruisers were hiding along the road to waylay travelers. There were far more of them than General Corra's soldiers had guessed. He had revealed which city officials and members of the guard were sucking her tits. More importantly, he'd revealed that she was not only furious, but also frightened by the prospect of them setting up down the road, outside her powerful sphere of influence.

The sound of boots on bricks caused her to look that way. Pallah walked in, scowling at where the three brothers had been sitting on the couch.

"How are you?" Betty asked.

"Okay, I guess," Pallah answered. "Where are they?"

Ghent answered, "Locked up. Probably shouldn't have bothered with the lock. They're scared shitless of Raven." The big man chuckled.

Pallah nodded. "I should go check on the horses."

Janus groaned as he stood. "I'll go with you. I'm not of much use here and I could use some fresh air."

"Gods, that's better," Raven said as she emerged from the kitchen, where she'd taken advantage of the bath.

Two sets of eyes widened and two mouths dropped open when Raven walked into the room stark naked, without the slightest hint of shame. Though Janus quickly looked away, Pallah was mesmerized by her lithe, muscled frame and the bounce of her perky breasts as she walked.

The thief chuckled and winked at the young man. "Got something I could throw on until my shit dries out?"

Betty was well acquainted with Raven's lack of shame. "I can probably rustle something up."

The rogue paused, looking toward Lilly. "Hmm... Or maybe I could hold off on that for a little while. I didn't get a chance to have any fun at the Kip before I headed this way."

Betty saw a flush rise in the beautiful Draxnian's cheeks.

"Like what you see?" Raven asked. "I know I do."

Betty said, "Raven gets free ones, but she only likes to do it with someone who enjoys it. If you want to, you get paid by the house."

"Never done it with a woman before?" Raven asked.

Lilly shook her head.

"But you've thought about it, haven't you?"

Lilly's face grew even redder and she bit her bottom lip. After a moment, she gave the slightest nod.

The thief approached and held out a hand. "I'll show you how it's done. No charge."

Betty could see the Draxnian woman quiver, and heard her draw in a shuddering breath. "Go on," Betty said.

In sharp contrast to the way she behaved around men, Lilly shyly took Raven's hand, stood, and let the thief lead her out of the room.

Pallah was still staring, and his mouth was somehow open even wider than before.

"Horses?" Betty suggested.

Pallah shook his head, blinked, and then nodded as his face filled with color. He and Janus exited through the front door, which Ghent quickly locked.

The big man said, "She likes girls, she'll make out good."

Betty nodded in agreement. While they didn't have many women come looking for a romp, those who did were usually rich, and paid well to indulge their clandestine appetites. Like Raven, most preferred a woman whose preferences leaned that way as well. She gestured for Ghent to sit down, and he settled his huge bulk on the couch next to her.

Ghent asked, "How'd she know?"

"Raven sees and hears everything," Betty said. "What do you think about staying?"

"Two more men and Raven. We can tell the General how to flush out her bruisers. Safe enough."

"If they're not all already too scared to come around," Betty said.

"Word's getting around. A man will risk a lot to get his dick wet."

Betty shrugged. "First things first. As soon as Alice's boys get here, take one of them and go find one of Corra's men. Pass along what Shad told us so they can flush out Josephine's bruisers."

"Or they could go find the General's boys and I could stay."

"Honey, you know what you're looking for, and you know what you need to tell them. You know that Alice isn't going to send some lumps. It will be good men like Hoss or Mack."

Ghent nodded, though he still didn't look happy.

"You should ask the General if he knows of anywhere we could come up with some beds, too. They boys will need somewhere to sleep, and with Lilly here now, we're tight on accommodations. Even cots will do for now, if the General will sell some."

The big man's brow furrowed. "Hmm... Maybe we can convince him to let us buy into his supply chain, too. He's obviously not getting anything from town."

"Not a bad idea. We could probably sneak Alice's boys into town a couple of times before they got outed, but we're eventually going to have to find somewhere else to buy what we need. Go fetch me some paper. I'll write the General a letter."

"Yes'm."

A short while later, Betty was carefully composing her letter when both she and Ghent turned toward the hall. A surprised yelp from Lilly was followed by a muffled chuckle from Raven, and then a long, hungry moan from the Draxnian. Betty was glad that they'd chosen to lock up the three brothers in a room that was far enough away that the sound shouldn't reach them. It was also the only one without a window.

"Always been curious about that," Ghent said. "How it works."

Betty slipped a hand into his lap to find him about half hard. "This isn't the only way to take care of a woman, you know? A girl knows what another girl needs."

"You ever..?"

Betty rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Once, at the Cat. Didn't really do much for me, but I did well enough to get a silver half-crown for my trouble. Cammie and I got drunk once and messed around a little. That wasn't bad, but we both passed out before we went too far."

"Really?" Ghent asked, his eyes brightening. A delighted squeal from Lilly perfectly punctuated his response.

"Don't get too excited. It never happened again. Just a right place, right time thing." She gave his — now fully erect — cock a squeeze and moaned. "I might have to talk about it next time we play, if the thought of it makes you throb this hard."

Ghent chuckled and nodded his head.

Betty continued to squeeze and caress his erection while looking into his eyes. Then a devilish notion popped in her head. "You know, I've always been curious about how two boys do it too..."

The look of arousal on his face instantly turned into an expression akin to what she would expect if he'd stepped in a pile of dog shit — barefoot. A very unladylike snort preceded her bursting into breathless laughter. Ghent sighed as she leaned against his shoulder and slowly brought her mirth under control.

Chuckles still shaking her, she asked, "What's good for the gander is not so good for the goose, huh?"

Ghent vehemently shook his head.

"Not sure that I'm willing to share you with anyone, honey," Betty said, and then moved in to kiss him on the cheek. "I need to finish this letter."

They both looked toward the window when they heard the sound of horses approaching. Ghent rose and moved to the window. "You called it right. Mack and Hoss."

"Both of them?"

"Yes'm."

Betty blew out a whistling breath. "Alice must be really worried if she sent them both."

"Armed to the teeth, too," Ghent said as he moved toward the door.

"Get their horses settled in while I finish this."

"Yes'm," Ghent said as he stepped outside to greet the reinforcement from the Kip.

Betty finished her letter a couple of minutes later to a dueling chorus of the three men greeting each other and Lilly screaming in ecstasy. The Draxnian girl knew how to put on a show, but there was no way anything but a genuine orgasm could have drawn out the excited, almost shocked sounds she was making.

Betty smiled and shivered at the thought. For a whore, any real orgasm was a rarity. One like that was almost life-changing. Ghent was proof of that to her.

Ghent led the two new men inside and lifted a saddlebag. "From Alice."

Betty waved for him to bring it and asked, "Any trouble along the way?"

The two former sellswords both shook their head. Mack was older, but still fit and muscled. A little gray streaked his hair and beard, and he had a vicious scar on his cheek, which made him look menacing. Hoss didn't look anywhere near as intimidating. He was a big country boy with a perpetual smile. His disarming looks made him all the more dangerous when he exploded into action. He was as strong as an ox and as fast as lightning. Only Ghent could outmatch him.

"Hey, boys. Two more for breakfast?" Jan asked as she emerged from the kitchen.

"We had something before we rode out this morning," Mack said.

"Wouldn't pass up the chance if I was you," Ghent suggested. "Jan makes magic in the kitchen."

"Good as she does in the bedroom?" Hoss asked.

"Well, you'll have to tell me afterward," Jan said while giving him a wink.

"Eat," Betty said while unhooking the clasps on the saddlebag. "The way things are going, this may be the only chance you have to relax, and Jan really is that good."

Lana emerged from her room to greet the newcomers while Betty took inventory. Several pouches contained the coin she'd requested. Alice had the foresight to send along cases with four more of the magic rings, and several more doses of the potions that prevented a whore's ailments. She'd also included four new razors and a letter.

The letter read, "All's fine here. If she's not there already, Raven is on her way. I know you're anxious to have your own place, but you listen to the boys and Raven. If they say it's more trouble than it's worth, you get your ass home. Raven took off without even having a romp with Cammie, and that's got me antsy. Sending someone to pass messages after a day or so. You let me know what's going on, you hear?"

"What's it say?" Ghent asked.

"You know Alice — trying to mother me. She sent more rings, so you can stop worrying about me not having mine. She's going to send someone to pass messages in a day or two." Betty reached over to the stout table next to her and picked up the letter she'd composed. "This is ready."

The big man took it and said, "Yes'm."

Betty patted the saddlebag. "I'm going to put this all away and think."

Once the coin and magical items were under lock and key, Betty returned to the front room and did just that. There were still a lot of things to consider. Even though Ghent had declared it safe enough to stay, there was no guarantee that it would be worth it. She had no idea how she was going to accommodate everyone either. The brothers were taking up one of the rooms she'd planned to hand over to the guards that Alice had sent.

She was still mulling over possibilities when the new men finished eating.

Betty said, "Honey, take Mack with you and leave Hoss to watch over us. We'll sneak him into town for supplies once you get back."

"Yes'm," Ghent responded. "We'll hit the road." He then looked toward the hall.

Raven stepped into the front room — still naked. The nest of curls between her legs was smoothed away from her pussy and spiked from her dried juices. "Well, now I need another bath. Hey boys," she said as she passed through the room.

Hoss and Mack both greeted her with lecherous smiles, which she laughed off on her way to the tub.

"Play it by ear," Betty said. "If you think it's worth going to the General with his soldier to speed things up, do it. Otherwise, get back here." She held up one of the pouches of coins she'd kept on hand while locking the rest up. "Take this with you in case you can buy bunks or any of the other things we need."

The big man took the pouch, and then Betty directed her attention to Hoss. "Feel up to waiting on a prissy bitch to give you a hump, honey?"

"Want me to see if she's all she's cracked up to be?" Hoss asked.

"Well, that too. I think there's less chance of her guessing you're with us if you go to her for a hump."

"Good idea," Raven called out amidst a sloshing of water. "Keep your eyes open while you're in the place. Always nice to know what things look like on the inside, just in case."

"Will do," Hoss called back to the thief.

Raven must have only bothered with a quick wash, because she walked back into the front room moments after Ghent set out with Mack. She was dressed only in her undershirt and leggings, having forgone her armor. It didn't leave much more to the imagination than her nudity.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,281 Followers